PDA

View Full Version : You had me at Hello......

Leanne778
01-30-2021, 12:08 PM
McCarthy looks like a fool. What an idiot. How embarrassing for his party. What the Republicans won't do for this POS ex President. HAHAHAHA thumbs up for the video shown on MSNBC. :thumbsup20:

https://youtu.be/xszPTdXbEPg

Cotton1
01-30-2021, 12:19 PM
Santa Claus is a Trump supporter and Santa is not pleased . IOW, cancel Christmas !

Abby08
01-30-2021, 12:29 PM
Poor Leanne, if not for Trump she wouldn't be able to post here.

Yeah, tPF the thread, you can't handle anything that doesn't agree with your Trump hating rhetoric......you start a troll thread, then dare people to comment in any way except what you need to hear.

So, tb me so I can't reply to what you're to going say.

Coward.

Abby08
01-30-2021, 12:33 PM
Santa Claus is a Trump supporter and Santa is not pleased . IOW, cancel Christmas !

It's nothing but a troll thread.....then she puts tPF on it so she only gets back slaps for posting yet another hate filled, anti Trump, anti conservative thread.

At least she stays true to form.

Leanne778
01-30-2021, 12:38 PM
Poor Leanne, if not for Trump she wouldn't be able to post here.

Yeah, tPF the thread, you can't handle anything that doesn't agree with your Trump hating rhetoric......you start a troll thread, then dare people to comment in any way except what you need to hear.

So, tb me so I can't reply to what you're to going say.

Coward.

HAHAHAHAHA - I had created a couple TPF threads and I didn't throw you off of it did I?

Abby08
01-30-2021, 12:49 PM
It's not what we Republicans won't do for president Trump, it's what we will do to expose the voter fraud and cheating done by the democrats, it's what we won't do to try to get justice for the wrong that was done to our President, Donald Trump, who should rightfully be in the oval office.

I hope Republicans keep talking, loud and long.

I hope you know, Biden could have a mental breakdown, he's not too far from it now, it would serve you all right......and it would be your fault, for doing this to a mentally unstable man.

Abby08
01-30-2021, 12:51 PM
HAHAHAHAHA - I had created a couple TPF threads and I didn't throw you off of it did I?

HAHAHA......that's all you do....laugh.

hanger4
01-30-2021, 01:01 PM
This should be in rants or the pub.

On further though I guess it could be Latest Happenings assuming the talk was about the latest fuck up by the media.

Leanne778
01-30-2021, 01:04 PM
It's not what we Republicans won't do for president Trump, it's what we will do to expose the voter fraud and cheating done by the democrats, it's what we won't do to try to get justice for the wrong that was done to our President, Donald Trump, who should rightfully be in the oval office.

I hope you know, Biden could have a mental breakdown, he's not too far from it now, it would serve you all right......and it would be your fault, for doing this to a mentally unstable man.

I think this is like the 4th or 5th time I have asked you....provide proof besides bogus accusations.

A mental breakdown?? He's not too far from it now?? WTF? He looks fine to me. It would be our fault if he had a mental breakdown? Biden isn't going to have a mental breakdown as much as you wish he did. Let me add, that's really appalling to wish that someone gets sick. F'd up man.

countryboy
01-30-2021, 01:13 PM
McCarthy looks like a fool. What an idiot. How embarrassing for his party. What the Republicans won't do for this POS ex President. HAHAHAHA thumbs up for the video shown on MSNBC. :thumbsup20:

Um, I hate to break it to ya sweetie, but you've got no room to be calling others foolish, or idiotic. Just sayin'.

Abby08
01-30-2021, 01:14 PM
I think this is like the 4th or 5th time I have asked you....provide proof besides bogus accusations.

A mental breakdown?? He's not too far from it now?? WTF? He looks fine to me. It would be our fault if he had a mental breakdown? Biden isn't going to have a mental breakdown as much as you wish he did. Let me add, that's really appalling to wish that someone gets sick. F'd up man.

Point out where I wished for him to get sick.....talk about putting words in someone's mouth.....I had the feeling you'd take it that way, to give you one more thing to bitch about.

And, this is probably the 4th or 5th time you've been answered, there's plenty of proof out there ,you just refuse to see the truth......you mistake a judge refusing to view evidence with, there is none.

Biden can't answer simple questions, he walks out.....I saw it just yesterday.....he was asked to justify 50,000 people losing their jobs, he couldn't.

If he wasn't told what to say, when asked predetermined questions, how is he going to handle the really hard stuff?

He won't, he can't.

Cotton1
01-30-2021, 01:15 PM

No! If you toss Abby from one of your threads you can cancel Thanksgiving too! :grin:

Leanne778
01-30-2021, 01:16 PM
Um, I hate to break it to ya sweetie, but you've got no room to be calling others foolish, or idiotic. Just sayin'.

I can say whatever I want just as you can. I don't give a shit.

countryboy
01-30-2021, 01:17 PM

Never said you couldn't. I'm not the member of the fascist party, like you. I was merely making an observation.

Abby08
01-30-2021, 01:17 PM

Considering what they've just forced upon us, no democrat has any business calling anyone else, foolish or, idiotic.

Abby08
01-30-2021, 01:19 PM
No! If you toss Abby from one of your threads you can cancel Thanksgiving too! :grin:

That's right, cotton! LOL

Leanne778
01-30-2021, 01:19 PM
Point out where I wished for him to get sick.....talk about putting words in someone's mouth.....I had the feeling you'd take it that way, to give you one more thing to $#@! about.

And, this is probably the 4th or 5th time you've been answered, there's plenty of proof out there ,you just refuse to see the truth......you mistake a judge refusing to view evidence with, there is none.

Biden can't answer simple questions, he walks out.....I saw it just yesterday.....he was asked to justify 50,000 people losing their jobs, he couldn't.

If he wasn't told what to say, when asked predetermined questions, how is he going to handle the really hard stuff?

He won't, he can't.
Oh you didn't say this:

How do you know he's not too far from it now? You got proof? It kinda sounds like you wouldn't mind if he did have a mental breakdown there Abby. You have not shown one iota of proof that there was election fraud besides accusations.

Don't you worry, Biden will be fine.

jet57
01-30-2021, 01:21 PM

You’ve had, what - 60 tries??

Yeah I know, it’s your new shtick, but you’d think that by now - something would have turned up!

Cotton1
01-30-2021, 01:21 PM
That's right, cotton! LOL
Leanne is a good person. She just has odd political ideaology !

Cotton1
01-30-2021, 01:22 PM

Yeah I know, it’s your new shtick, but you’d think that by now - something would have turned up!

It did turn up. Run away from this thread like you do the threads when I humiliate you

Cotton1
01-30-2021, 01:24 PM
Oh you didn't say this:

How do you know he's not too far from it now? You got proof? It kinda sounds like you wouldn't mind if he did have a mental breakdown there Abby. You have not shown one iota of proof that there was election fraud besides accusations.

Be nice to Abby. it's not her fault you were brainwashed :grin:

Leanne778
01-30-2021, 01:25 PM
Never said you couldn't. I'm not the member of the fascist party, like you. I was merely making an observation.

No but you are part of Trump's staunch conservative, bigoted, deep-conspiracy theorist, white supremacist party. I bet you enjoyed the insurrection huh? That's just me telling you my opinion from your past postings.

Abby08
01-30-2021, 01:25 PM
Oh you didn't say this:

Right, I said he COULD have a mental breakdown......SO? The way he appears to be confused most of the time, addled.....yeah, I'd say his mental capabilities are fading.

I, don't have to show proof, if you're paying attention you'd have seen it, it's only been publicized several times......in video, too. So, once again, it comes down to you just not being able to accept the facts.

Biden will not be fine, he's barely hanging on now.

Cotton1
01-30-2021, 01:26 PM
I can say whatever I want just as you can. I don't give a $#@!.

Wow! And you aren't even drunk yet!

Cotton1
01-30-2021, 01:27 PM
No but you are part of Trump's staunch conservative, bigoted, deep-conspiracy theorist, white supremacist party. I bet you enjoyed the insurrection huh? That's just me telling you my opinion from your past postings.

What "white supremests "?

Abby08
01-30-2021, 01:27 PM
Be nice to Abby. it's not her fault you were brainwashed :grin:

Oooooh......she's gonna get ya for that!

Abby08
01-30-2021, 01:29 PM
Wow! And you aren't even drunk yet!

Ok, good thing I hadn't just taken a sip of coffee!

Cotton1
01-30-2021, 01:32 PM
Oooooh......she's gonna get ya for that!

She already beats me on Friday nights :(and

countryboy
01-30-2021, 01:50 PM
I guess I'm one of those fabled "brown white supremacists". Thanks for demonstrating my point.

BTW, there's no such thing as an unarmed insurrection, genius.

Abby08
01-30-2021, 01:52 PM

Something turned up long ago.

You're like Leanne, confusing a judge who refuses to look at the evidence, for there being no evidence.

Leanne778
01-30-2021, 02:25 PM
Right, I said he COULD have a mental breakdown......SO? The way he appears to be confused most of the time, addled.....yeah, I'd say his mental capabilities are fading.

I, don't have to show proof, if you're paying attention you'd have seen it, it's only been publicized several times......in video, too. So, once again, it comes down to you just not being able to accept the facts.

Biden will not be fine, he's barely hanging on now.

I don't see what you see. You only say this because Trump lost and Biden is our President now. You will put down anyone and anything that isn't Trump. That's a fact.

Leanne778
01-30-2021, 02:29 PM
I guess I'm one of those fabled "brown white supremacists". Thanks for demonstrating my point.

Did you enjoy it? You forgot to answer that one.

countryboy
01-30-2021, 02:31 PM
Did you enjoy it? You forgot to answer that one.

Conservatives don't enjoy violence, that's you and your ilk.

Thom Paine
01-30-2021, 02:36 PM
No but you are part of Trump's staunch conservative, bigoted, deep-conspiracy theorist, white supremacist party. I bet you enjoyed the insurrection [/COLOR][/B]huh? That's just me telling you my opinion from your past postings.

You often request evidence of accusations, yet furnish none of your own.
Might you do so now regarding the above stressed ....

Abby08
01-30-2021, 03:02 PM
I don't see what you see. You only say this because Trump lost and Biden is our President now. You will put down anyone and anything that isn't Trump. That's a fact.

The only fact is, Biden has dementia and, somehow or other, he won't be serving 4 years.

countryboy
01-30-2021, 03:06 PM

Produce any bigoted or racist posts by me. Stop lying.

jet57
01-30-2021, 03:07 PM

They were armed, genius.

jet57
01-30-2021, 03:08 PM
Produce any bigoted or racist posts by me. Stop lying.

But you did enjoy the insurrection.

Leanne778
01-30-2021, 03:09 PM
You often request evidence of accusations, yet furnish none of your own.
Might you do so now regarding the above stressed ....

Hate to burst your bubble but since this shit show started with Trump I have posted about his hate.

Abby08
01-30-2021, 03:15 PM
Hate to burst your bubble but since this $#@! show started with Trump I have posted about his hate.

The only hate, was coming from you.

Hoosier8
01-30-2021, 03:20 PM

Speaking of embarrassing, there is bumbling Biden. Just gave away the farm to Putin on Start 2. Putin’s beoch!

Abby08
01-30-2021, 03:32 PM
They were armed, genius.

Then, they couldn't have been the people Trump had been talking to, that stormed the Capitol building, for one, it started while Trump was still talking to them and, the people to whom Trump was talking, had no weapons.

countryboy
01-30-2021, 03:37 PM
They were armed, genius.

Yes, the buffalo horns guy had a spear, my bad.

countryboy
01-30-2021, 03:38 PM

Quote me saying so, liar.

jet57
01-30-2021, 03:47 PM
Quote me saying so, liar.

You know you did. You were pounding your fist on your knee the whole time yelling “YES!!” and you know it.

All you guys want is war, and you’re gonna get it if you keep the BS up.

countryboy
01-30-2021, 03:52 PM
You know you did. You were pounding your fist on your knee the whole time yelling “YES!!” and you know it.

Like all libs, you are incapable of honesty.

The BS? Like love of liberty and country?

Thom Paine
01-30-2021, 04:00 PM
Hate to burst your bubble but since this $#@! show started with Trump I have posted about his hate.

I have no bubble darlin ... again, I ask, can you exhibit evidence of your accusations ...
or, maybe, you have no such exacting evidence. ***shrug*** :dontknow:

Abby08
01-30-2021, 04:19 PM
I have no bubble darlin ... again, I ask, can you exhibit evidence of your accusations ...
or, maybe, you have no such exacting evidence. ***shrug*** :dontknow:

To Leanne, Trump hate is, keeping illegals out by wanting to build a wall.

jet57
01-30-2021, 04:58 PM

You love neither liberty OR this country.

countryboy
01-30-2021, 05:35 PM
You had me at Hello......

Was it love at first sniff?

https://youtu.be/WqS4m-8B4IQ

Hoosier8
01-30-2021, 05:39 PM
They were armed, genius.
LOL, sure thing. No proof needed.

countryboy
01-30-2021, 05:44 PM
Hate to burst your bubble but since this shit show started with Trump I have posted about his hate.

What hate? Can you give is an example or two?

Abby08
01-30-2021, 07:50 PM
What hate? Can you give is an example or two?

She'll give you HER definition.

Captdon
01-30-2021, 07:52 PM
Oh you didn't say this:

Biden is the puppet brought out for photo ops. They keep it in the afternoon so he can sleep to noon. Anyone who has had an elderly parent can recognize early dementia.

He never answers real questions because he has no real answers.

Captdon
01-30-2021, 08:59 PM

With "who" You can't be talking about those sissified looters from last year. That will be "bang", another left-winger gone.

The Booman
01-30-2021, 09:13 PM
This thread brought to you by the democrat party. Purveyors of mindless hate and creepy fascination with the trivial.

Cotton1
01-31-2021, 01:46 AM
Hell yes !

The Booman
01-31-2021, 02:03 AM
Hell yes !
Careful, Jet meant erection.

Tahuyaman
01-31-2021, 12:41 PM

What did that prove?

Tahuyaman
01-31-2021, 12:45 PM

That's why you make yourself look so stupid.

jet57
02-01-2021, 08:58 PM

It's well known that some of them were carrying, so you can stop now.

jet57
02-01-2021, 08:59 PM

I'm plenty honest.

Cotton1
02-01-2021, 09:02 PM
It's well known that some of them were carrying, so you can stop now.

https://youtu.be/xfV6Zt0YC7k

The Booman
02-01-2021, 09:07 PM
Fred the viking? You have to watch out for them Nordic types.