PDA

View Full Version : Hyatt Hotel Faces Brutal Calls From Libs 2 Boycott Their Franchise After Hosting cpac

Leanne778
02-28-2021, 10:04 PM
The hotel franchise Hyatt is under fire from liberals on Twitter over hosting the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) this weekend at their Hyatt Regency property in Orlando, Florida.

For many who are calling for Hyatt to be boycotted or pledging to no longer book accommodations at their properties, the problem lies in the hotel allowing CPAC’s 2021 stage to remain present resembling an “Odal rune” Nazi symbol, but also due to the hotel even granting the Trump supporters to gather at the hotel.

Even with CPAC chairman Matt Schlapp strongly denying that the stage had any Nazi symbolism on Saturday night (https://www.mediaite.com/news/matt-schlapp-denies-accusations-that-cpac-stage-was-designed-to-evoke-nazi-symbolism/), calls for boycotts continued, as many argued the damage had already been done.

Hyatt appeared unfazed by the criticism.

We take pride in operating a highly inclusive environment and we believe that the facilitation of gatherings is a central element of what we do as a hospitality company,” a Hyatt spokesperson told Fox Business (https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/hyatt-defends-cpac-decision) on Saturday. “We believe in the right of individuals and organizations to peacefully express their views, independent of the degree to which the perspectives of those hosting meetings and events at our hotels align with ours.”
Over the course of the weekend, Hyatt trended highly on Twitter, mostly due to the complaints. As the conference concluded on Sunday, calls to boycott continued to ring out. The liberal political action group Meidas Touch also put out a video blasting the hotel chain with the hashtag “#ByeHyatt.”
Hyatt Hotel Faces Brutal Calls From Liberals To Boycott Their Franchise After Hosting CPAC: ‘Would Rather Sleep On The Street’ (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/hyatt-hotel-faces-brutal-calls-from-liberals-to-boycott-their-franchise-after-hosting-cpac-would-rather-sleep-on-the-street/ar-BB1e6enr?ocid=msedgntp)

Buh bye Hyatt! :hello:

Abby08
02-28-2021, 10:13 PM
Oooh.....hostile cry baby liberals now hate Hyatt!

I'm sure they're shattered.

Good, let them boycott the hotels, who wants to stay in the same hotel with liberals anyway?

Calypso Jones
02-28-2021, 10:27 PM
Buh bye hyatt?

i doubt that.

Do you think 1ooo fraudulent voters sending in 8million ballots is going to have any impact on Hyatt.

Mister D
02-28-2021, 10:27 PM
Nazi stage designs? What in the fuck? Lol

Leanne, your mental state is of some concern at this point.

Mister D
02-28-2021, 10:28 PM
Buh bye hyatt?

i doubt that.

Yeah, Hyatt is in trouble now! Lol Lunatics

Leanne778
02-28-2021, 10:35 PM
Oooh.....hostile cry baby liberals now hate Hyatt!

I'm sure they're shattered.

Good, let them boycott the hotels, who wants to stay in the same hotel with liberals anyway?
:smiley_ROFLMAO:

Leanne778
02-28-2021, 10:35 PM
Nazi stage designs? What in the $#@!? Lol

I didn't write the article for pete sakes.

Abby08
02-28-2021, 10:36 PM
:smiley_ROFLMAO:

It's funny, cuz it's true!

Abby08
02-28-2021, 10:37 PM

You just think Hyatt is now in trouble, because some liberals got offended and, complained.

The Booman
02-28-2021, 10:41 PM
Translation: "Intolerant liberals demand Hyatt be punished for hosting people with viewpoints that are different from their own.'

Jeb!
02-28-2021, 10:42 PM
Translation: "Intolerant liberals demand Hyatt be punished for hosting people with viewpoints that are different from their own.'

Ironically the chain is owned by a Democratic family (the Pritzker's).

Leanne778
02-28-2021, 10:43 PM
You just think Hyatt is now in trouble, because some liberals got offended and, complained.

well apparently they are getting many complaints. The only thing I would say is they shouldn't have let Trump supporters gather at the hotel. Nothing but trouble with that bunch.

Abby08
02-28-2021, 10:48 PM

That sums it up nicely.

The Booman
02-28-2021, 10:48 PM
And right on cue the least tolerant person since the love Child of Farrakhan and Hitler chimes in.

Abby08
02-28-2021, 10:49 PM
well apparently they are getting many complaints. The only thing I would say is they shouldn't have let Trump supporters gather at the hotel. Nothing but trouble with that bunch.

Yeah, I saw all the unruly people in there, sitting, talking, applauding.......disgraceful.

Abby08
02-28-2021, 10:50 PM

They can't compare to your people, that's for sure......antifa, BLM.

The Booman
02-28-2021, 10:56 PM
Yeah, I saw all the unruly people in there, sitting, talking, applauding.......disgraceful.
Opposing views are violent!

Dr. Who
03-01-2021, 12:35 AM
I wouldn't blame the hotel - how many people are familiar with the Odal Rune? However, whoever is responsible for that stage design must have known.

Abby08
03-01-2021, 12:44 AM
I wouldn't blame the hotel - how many people are familiar with the Odal Rune? However, whoever is responsible for that stage design must have known.

I doubt very seriously, that the stage designer was going for a "Nazi" feel.

RMNIXON
03-01-2021, 12:53 AM
Nazi stage designs? What in the $#@!? Lol

Does it even occur to Leanne who is behaving like Nazis in this example?

What's next?

Some ANTIFA Brown Shirts protesting Hyatt Hotels and bullying objectors............

RMNIXON
03-01-2021, 12:56 AM
So what happened?

Where was all the trouble?

Where was all the trouble at the inauguration?

Where is all the alleged trouble over the State of the Union? Why no FBI arrests over alleged threats and no specifics?

Are you familiar with paranoid delusions and how they work?

Dr. Who
03-01-2021, 12:57 AM
I doubt very seriously, that the stage designer was going for a "Nazi" feel.
Why? Do we know who the stage designer is?

The Booman
03-01-2021, 12:57 AM

She's just parroting what was said on some social media but yeah the left were actually looking for Nazi symbols at CPAC. This is beyond disturbed. These people might actually be a danger to everyone else at this point.

The Booman
03-01-2021, 01:06 AM

Odal Rune? I have all his albums.

Seriously though that sounds familiar from my reading of Celtic history. A symbol or a specific pronunciation?

Abby08
03-01-2021, 01:20 AM

Personally? No. Do you? You said the stage designer must have known.....how do you know that?

The Booman
03-01-2021, 01:30 AM
The stage was designed by Nazis. Fred Nazi and his firm Nazi Builders LLC.

The Booman
03-01-2021, 04:29 AM

Complaints about what exactly?

DGUtley
03-01-2021, 04:31 AM

Why must they have known?

Why default to that old nazi accusation?

FindersKeepers
03-01-2021, 04:34 AM
The hotel franchise Hyatt is under fire from liberals on Twitter over hosting the Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) this weekend at their Hyatt Regency property in Orlando, Florida.

For many who are calling for Hyatt to be boycotted or pledging to no longer book accommodations at their properties, the problem lies in the hotel allowing CPAC’s 2021 stage to remain present resembling an “Odal rune” Nazi symbol, but also due to the hotel even granting the Trump supporters to gather at the hotel.

Even with CPAC chairman Matt Schlapp strongly denying that the stage had any Nazi symbolism on Saturday night (https://www.mediaite.com/news/matt-schlapp-denies-accusations-that-cpac-stage-was-designed-to-evoke-nazi-symbolism/), calls for boycotts continued, as many argued the damage had already been done.

We take pride in operating a highly inclusive environment and we believe that the facilitation of gatherings is a central element of what we do as a hospitality company,” a Hyatt spokesperson told Fox Business (https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/hyatt-defends-cpac-decision) on Saturday. “We believe in the right of individuals and organizations to peacefully express their views, independent of the degree to which the perspectives of those hosting meetings and events at our hotels align with ours.”
Over the course of the weekend, Hyatt trended highly on Twitter, mostly due to the complaints. As the conference concluded on Sunday, calls to boycott continued to ring out. The liberal political action group Meidas Touch also put out a video blasting the hotel chain with the hashtag “#ByeHyatt.”
Hyatt Hotel Faces Brutal Calls From Liberals To Boycott Their Franchise After Hosting CPAC: ‘Would Rather Sleep On The Street’ (msn.com) (https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/hyatt-hotel-faces-brutal-calls-from-liberals-to-boycott-their-franchise-after-hosting-cpac-would-rather-sleep-on-the-street/ar-BB1e6enr?ocid=msedgntp)

From your article:

LOL.

I can see why.

DGUtley
03-01-2021, 04:35 AM
She's just parroting what was said on some social media but yeah the left were actually looking for Nazi symbols at CPAC. This is beyond disturbed. These people might actually be a danger to everyone else at this point.

Might?

The Booman
03-01-2021, 04:44 AM
Might?

I was just buying some time until I could put on my helmet and Kevlar...

Daily Bread
03-01-2021, 06:07 AM
Hi Leanne - where's my beer and sammich ?

countryboy
03-01-2021, 06:14 AM

We are all well aware of liberal fascism. Anything else?

Have you ever heard a conservative call for the boycott of a facility who hosted a Nut Roots convention? Of course not, we're not petulant children.

MMC
03-01-2021, 06:41 AM

Hyatt hotel chain has no regrets for hosting conservative conference.....

The Hyatt hotel chain is making no apology for hosting the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando this weekend.

”Our own values support a culture that is characterized by empathy, respect and diversity of opinions and backgrounds, and we strive to bring this to light through what we do and how we engage with those in our care.”....snip~

Hyatt hotel chain has no regrets for hosting conservative conference | Just The News (https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/hyatt-hotel-chain-has-no-regrets-hosting-conservative-conference)

Who owns Hyatt Hotels?

Liesel Pritzker Simmons, who sued her father and the Pritzker family in 2003 (the family settled), is an impact investor. Roots of the fortune date to A.N. Pritzker (d. 1986), who with his sons Jay, Donald and Robert created Hyatt Hotels and invested in holdings like industrial conglomerate Marmon Group, now owned by Berkshire Hathaway.
Pritzker family - Forbes (https://www.forbes.com/profile/pritzker/)

www.forbes.com/profile/pritzker/

JB Pritzker is the Governor of Illinois. The Pritzker family are Democrats. Oh and Berkshire Hathaway is owned by none other than Warren Buffett. Another die hard Democrat Billionaire.

So Hyatt Hotels wont be going out of Business anytime soon. A fail by the Cancel Culture. :laugh:

Leanne778
03-01-2021, 07:52 AM

Oh did you see any people outside?

countryboy
03-01-2021, 08:01 AM

I imagine idiotic libs were outside chanting, "hay hay, hoe hoe, <insert irrational grievance>, has got to go!"

hanger4
03-01-2021, 08:21 AM
I still find it fascinating that those that point at the right side of the political spectrum and cry nazi are the same ones that support cancel culture, book bans, speech banning on social media and boycotting businesses that don't conform to the lefts way of thinking.

All the above is suppression of dissent and free speech which is/was the mainstay of fascism. I can't imagine what they see when they look in the mirror.

Retirednsmilin308
03-01-2021, 08:27 AM
Ironically the chain is owned by a Democratic family (the Pritzker's).

...and I can guess they will take money over political ideology any day of the week.
If they only rented out rooms to progressive Marxist "people of color" , they would go broke.

Dr. Who
03-01-2021, 08:34 AM
Odal Rune? I have all his albums.

Seriously though that sounds familiar from my reading of Celtic history. A symbol or a specific pronunciation?
Both. It represents the "o" sound. As to the rest: Odal (rune) - Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odal_(rune))

Dr. Who
03-01-2021, 09:05 AM
Personally? No. Do you? You said the stage designer must have known.....how do you know that?
Because the course requirements for stage design includes study of period styles, history as well as graphic design, all of which would bring in historical symbols.

Mister D
03-01-2021, 09:07 AM
Wow

Dr. Who
03-01-2021, 09:18 AM

Stage designers come from the theater world, both in education and experience, even if they choose to eventually specialize in more corporate stage work. Their training includes involves a grounding in period designs and symbols.

MMC
03-01-2021, 09:37 AM
Wow

Its hilarious.....some leftist stage designer into graphic art who call himself Hami. Started all the shit on Twitter. Even Black Lying Marxists werent stupid enough to come up with such desperate shit.

Mister D
03-01-2021, 09:43 AM
You really have to wonder why a pro-Israel function like CPAC would have a Nazi stage design.

Mister D
03-01-2021, 09:47 AM
Its hilarious.....some leftist stage designer into graphic art who call himself Hami. Started all the $#@! on Twitter. Even Black Lying Marxists werent stupid enough to come up with such desperate $#@!.

Honestly, it's not. Our progressives show a marked tendency to believe almost everything they read.

Dr. Who
03-01-2021, 10:01 AM
You really have to wonder why a pro-Israel function like CPAC would have a Nazi stage design.
All it takes is for one or two individuals to know what the design represents. The entire organization and even its leadership wouldn't have to know. I also don't believe that CPAC would have deliberately used a design that would surely be identified with the Nazis. Although the design is only vaguely runic when viewed head-on, it only becomes blatant when viewed from above, which makes it obvious on overhead camera shots. I don't believe in coincidence. Whether the designer or whomever worked with the designer was deliberately appealing to extremists or whether the designer chose the rune to "ruin" the conference, remains to be seen.

MMC
03-01-2021, 10:05 AM
Honestly, it's not. Our progressives show a marked tendency to believe almost everything they read.

Yeah.....well leftists are offended by everything and anything, real or imagined. Especially with any who dont think like they do.

Mister D
03-01-2021, 10:07 AM
All it takes is for one or two individuals to know what the design represents. The entire organization and even its leadership wouldn't have to know. I also don't believe that CPAC would have deliberately used a design that would surely be identified with the Nazis. Although the design is only vaguely runic when viewed head-on, it only becomes blatant when viewed from above, which makes it obvious on overhead camera shots. I don't believe in coincidence. Whether the designer or whomever worked with the designer was deliberately appealing to extremists or whether the designer chose the rune to "ruin" the conference, remains to be seen.
lol wow

So pro-Israel CPAC and pro-Israel Donald Trump are "vaguely" Nazis. Something like that. Thank you for the clarification.

Mister D
03-01-2021, 10:09 AM
Yeah.....well leftists are offended by everything and anything, real or imagined. Especially with any who dont think like they do.
Well, I heard quite a few of the CPAC speakers wore pants. Hitler wore pants. If you really think about it...lol

MMC
03-01-2021, 10:22 AM
Hyatt Regency Orlando Tells CPAC Protestors to Pound Sand (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2021/03/01/hyatt-regency-orlando-tells-cpac-protestors-to-pound-sand-n2585485)

:laugh:

Mister D
03-01-2021, 10:24 AM
The more I look into this the more insane this appears. What art student studies Nazi runes?

MMC
03-01-2021, 10:37 AM
The more I look into this the more insane this appears. What art student studies Nazi runes?

Hami the leftist graphic set designer. :laugh:

Abby08
03-01-2021, 10:42 AM

Are you suggesting there were people outside rioting and the liberal media wasn't all over it?

No way. We'd be reading your, "OMG, conservatives are trying to kill people, on Trump's orders"! right now.

Abby08
03-01-2021, 10:44 AM
Because the course requirements for stage design includes study of period styles, history as well as graphic design, all of which would bring in historical symbols.

It still doesn't mean that's what the stage designer DID.

You have no way of knowing.

Dr. Who
03-01-2021, 10:45 AM
lol wow

So pro-Israel CPAC and pro-Israel Donald Trump are "vaguely" Nazis. Something like that. Thank you for the clarification.
I said nothing of the kind. I said I don't believe that CPAC was aware of the runic connection in the design. Stop putting words in my mouth.

I think that it's interesting that you say CPAC is pro-Israel. Did you know that Young Pharaoh was originally scheduled (https://www.nationalmemo.com/cpac-anti-semitic-speaker-) to speak at the conference? I wonder how he got on the list? Could it be that there are members of the ACU involved in the conference, who are not pro-Israel?

Abby08
03-01-2021, 10:47 AM

Because, things went well and, they can't stand that so, bring in the accusations.

Abby08
03-01-2021, 10:49 AM

OMG! there are Republicans in the building!

Something along those lines.

Abby08
03-01-2021, 10:51 AM
So what happened?

Where was all the trouble?

Where was all the trouble at the inauguration?

Where is all the alleged trouble over the State of the Union? Why no FBI arrests over alleged threats and no specifics?

Are you familiar with paranoid delusions and how they work?

Since everything was quiet and everyone behaved themselves inside, Leanne778 suggested the people OUTSIDE, weren't.

Dr. Who
03-01-2021, 10:52 AM
They aren't Nazi runes, they are Norse runes. The Nazis co-opted a number of ancient symbols. Norse runes are featured in Viking art and artifacts (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Viking+Rune+Art&mmreqh=zbZXt0E7iD%2bBzSD%2bZLSpVu1q14r0LmzV8obMkd% 2fuU88%3d&form=IDINTS&first=1&tsc=ImageBasicHover), which an art student would study as would anyone studying period art in a stage and set design course.

Peter1469
03-01-2021, 10:58 AM

Perhaps you should question the loons who did write them.

Abby08
03-01-2021, 11:00 AM
I said nothing of the kind. I said I don't believe that CPAC was aware of the runic connection in the design. Stop putting words in my mouth.

I think that it's interesting that you say CPAC is pro-Israel. Did you know that Young Pharaoh was originally scheduled (https://www.nationalmemo.com/cpac-anti-semitic-speaker-) to speak at the conference? I wonder how he got on the list? Could it be that there are members of the ACU involved in the conference, who are not pro-Israel?

You're making claims that have not been substantiated .

Hyatt isn't aware of a "connection", because there isn't one, you have jumped right to, "the stage designer did it because of studying it in design school", without even knowing it's true.

hanger4
03-01-2021, 11:03 AM
They aren't Nazi runes, they are Norse runes. The Nazis co-opted a number of ancient symbols. Norse runes are featured in Viking art and artifacts (https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Viking+Rune+Art&mmreqh=zbZXt0E7iD%2bBzSD%2bZLSpVu1q14r0LmzV8obMkd% 2fuU88%3d&form=IDINTS&first=1&tsc=ImageBasicHover), which an art student would study as would anyone studying period art in a stage and set design course.

*They aren't Nazi runes, they are Norse runes. The Nazis co-opted a number of ancient symbols.*

Then this whole nazi thingy is just made clap trap by low information leftists and any media pushing this made up clap trap are guilty of fake news ??

Mister D
03-01-2021, 11:08 AM
But we're talking about them because Nazis used them. Secondly, what art student studies ancient runic alphabets? Seriously, you've gone full kook.

Mister D
03-01-2021, 11:09 AM
*They aren't Nazi runes, they are Norse runes. The Nazis co-opted a number of ancient symbols.*

Then this whole nazi thingy is just made clap trap by low information leftists and any media pushing this made up clap trap are guilty of fake news ??
Of course it is.

Mister D
03-01-2021, 11:12 AM

Hyatt isn't aware of a "connection", because there isn't one, you have jumped right to, "the stage designer did it because of studying it in design school", without even knowing it's true.

Stage designers study ancient Norse writing. Who knew!?

Dr. Who
03-01-2021, 11:20 AM

Hyatt had nothing whatsoever to do with the design of the stage. People blaming Hyatt are being ridiculous. The conference was hosted by the ACU - one or more people within its ranks both hired the designer and approved the design.

hanger4
03-01-2021, 11:23 AM
Hyatt had nothing whatsoever to do with the design of the stage. People blaming Hyatt are being ridiculous. The conference was hosted by the ACU - one or more people within its ranks both hired the designer and approved the design.

*one or more people within its ranks both hired the designer and approved the design.*

And why not, ancient Norse runes and all.

Dr. Who
03-01-2021, 11:30 AM
But we're talking about them because Nazis used them. Secondly, what art student studies ancient runic alphabets? Seriously, you've gone full kook.

The symbols are part of the art.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e1/93/5a/e1935aa2347df6787158c3da1ce0c70a.jpg

Dr. Who
03-01-2021, 11:32 AM

Not perhaps all Norse writing, but those symbols that have particular historical importance.

Dr. Who
03-01-2021, 11:40 AM
You are all free to believe what you want. I don't believe it is coincidental. I think that someone knew very well what the design implies and relied on the ignorance of most people regarding this particular symbol to incorporate it in the stage design.

Abby08
03-01-2021, 12:03 PM

No one here is blaming Hyatt.

Liberals are accusing Hyatt of having a nazi theme designed stage.

Liberals.....your team.

Abby08
03-01-2021, 12:04 PM
You are all free to believe what you want. I don't believe it is coincidental. I think that someone knew very well what the design implies and relied on the ignorance of most people regarding this particular symbol to incorporate it in the stage design.

Well, of course you do.

Mister D
03-01-2021, 12:17 PM
Not perhaps all Norse writing, but those symbols that have particular historical importance.
Nothing any art student would be studying. lol

Mister D
03-01-2021, 12:17 PM
That's very generous of you. Thanks.

Mister D
03-01-2021, 12:18 PM
Is this where we are now?

Abby08
03-01-2021, 12:41 PM
Is this where we are now?

Courtesy of the cheating democrats.

carolina73
03-01-2021, 12:44 PM
Hyatt need not worry. Neither should any other corporation. The blowhards of the cancel culture are a few people sending out the same form letters and emails by the tens of thousands. What they see in the mailbox is not reality. It is spam.

nathanbforrest45
03-01-2021, 12:51 PM

No, but you did post the article, implying that you agreed with it.

Abby08
03-01-2021, 12:54 PM

Of course she agrees with it, her initial comment was, "buh bye Hyatt".

nathanbforrest45
03-01-2021, 12:59 PM
I wonder how many people realize the pink ribbons allegedly for breast cancer awareness is actually a stylized version of the Odal Rune

nathanbforrest45
03-01-2021, 01:02 PM
I did nazi this coming.

nathanbforrest45
03-01-2021, 01:08 PM

They also study Bulgarian subway graffiti.

RMNIXON
03-01-2021, 03:32 PM
Should we tear down all the government buildings in the US Capitol that resemble Nazi Architecture? They do you know, because much of the designs came from previous classical forms of architecture.

Every piece of ancient symbolism used by the Nazis does not make it Nazi!

https://i0.wp.com/neverwasmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Nazi-Party-Rally-Grounds-Nuremberg.jpg?fit=1200%2C800&ssl=1

Leanne778
03-01-2021, 06:08 PM

Not true. I posted it for discussion. I said, if you would read the thread, jeez, that I don't agree that Trump's supporters were allowed there. That is what I said. If you would freaking read the posts, you would know what I posted. Holy crap.

Leanne778
03-01-2021, 06:09 PM
Of course she agrees with it, her initial comment was, "buh bye Hyatt".

I did say that because it could be their demise.

Abby08
03-01-2021, 06:11 PM

Really? You really believe that? The whole Hyatt chain, goes under because some people are upset over CPAC being held there?

Leanne778
03-01-2021, 06:21 PM
Really? You really believe that? The whole Hyatt chain, goes under because some people are upset over CPAC being held there?
I hear it's more than "some".

hanger4
03-01-2021, 06:36 PM

Does that make you happy Leanne778.

Leanne778
03-01-2021, 06:44 PM
Key words: When we learned that CPAC 2021 stage design had been compared to a symbol of hate, we promptly raised this concern with meeting organizers who strongly denied any connection to such symbols,” it added of the stage. “Unfortunately, this became clear to us only after the event kicked off.”

So they did know about it.

Some new information:

Hyatt is facing a firestorm of criticism for hosting the Conservative Political Action Conference because of a stage design that resembled Nazi symbolism.
Critics have threatened to boycott the hotel chain for allowing the CPAC organizers to build a stage that resembled a Nordic othala rune, which the Nazis reportedly adopted as a symbol of their belief in a superior Aryan race.

Hyatt issued a statement (https://newsroom.hyatt.com/news-releases?item=124061) on the weekend boycott threats Sunday even after President Trump delivered his much-anticipated speech. The chain defended its decision to host the conference and said it raised concerns about the stage design to organizers to no avail.
“When we learned that CPAC 2021 stage design had been compared to a symbol of hate, we promptly raised this concern with meeting organizers who strongly denied any connection to such symbols,” it added of the stage. “Unfortunately, this became clear to us only after the event kicked off.”

Hyatt also used the statement to knock CPAC attendees for “hostility” toward staffers who sought to enforce COVD-19 protocols like mask-wearing and social distancing.
“In keeping with our deep culture of inclusivity, our colleagues worked tirelessly to support this event while enforcing Hyatt’s safety policies. At times, these efforts included reminding attendees to wear masks and socially distance, even while colleagues occasionally faced hostility from attendees who did not support our policies,” Hyatt said. “Further, we were extremely disappointed by the disrespect many individuals involved in the event showed to our colleagues.”
Hyatt hotel chain faces boycott over Nazi symbolism (nypost.com) (https://nypost.com/2021/03/01/hyatt-hotel-chain-faces-boycott-over-nazi-symbolism/)

The Booman
03-01-2021, 06:46 PM
Trump should be impeached over this

Abby08
03-01-2021, 06:48 PM
I hear it's more than "some".

No matter how many, it's still "some".

Some people, can be 10 or, 10 million.....its still, some people.

Abby08
03-01-2021, 06:51 PM
Key words: When we learned that CPAC 2021 stage design had been compared to a symbol of hate, we promptly raised this concern with meeting organizers who strongly denied any connection to such symbols,” it added of the stage. “Unfortunately, this became clear to us only after the event kicked off.”

So they did know about it.

Some new information:

Hyatt is facing a firestorm of criticism for hosting the Conservative Political Action Conference because of a stage design that resembled Nazi symbolism.
Critics have threatened to boycott the hotel chain for allowing the CPAC organizers to build a stage that resembled a Nordic othala rune, which the Nazis reportedly adopted as a symbol of their belief in a superior Aryan race.

Hyatt issued a statement (https://newsroom.hyatt.com/news-releases?item=124061) on the weekend boycott threats Sunday even after President Trump delivered his much-anticipated speech. The chain defended its decision to host the conference and said it raised concerns about the stage design to organizers to no avail.
“When we learned that CPAC 2021 stage design had been compared to a symbol of hate, we promptly raised this concern with meeting organizers who strongly denied any connection to such symbols,” it added of the stage. “Unfortunately, this became clear to us only after the event kicked off.”

Hyatt also used the statement to knock CPAC attendees for “hostility” toward staffers who sought to enforce COVD-19 protocols like mask-wearing and social distancing.
“In keeping with our deep culture of inclusivity, our colleagues worked tirelessly to support this event while enforcing Hyatt’s safety policies. At times, these efforts included reminding attendees to wear masks and socially distance, even while colleagues occasionally faced hostility from attendees who did not support our policies,” Hyatt said. “Further, we were extremely disappointed by the disrespect many individuals involved in the event showed to our colleagues.”
Hyatt hotel chain faces boycott over Nazi symbolism (nypost.com) (https://nypost.com/2021/03/01/hyatt-hotel-chain-faces-boycott-over-nazi-symbolism/)

AFTER, they knew after the event kicked off.

Which means, they didn't know beforehand.....which means, they didn't knowingly approve of the design.

Abby08
03-01-2021, 06:52 PM
Does that make you happy Leanne778.

It probably does, it involves Trump zombies and, Leanne hates Trump zombies.

Tahuyaman
03-01-2021, 07:02 PM
So in your mind in order to be allowed to rent a venue and peacefully assemble, people must support the proper political positions? Nothing contrary to American values with that idea.

Tahuyaman
03-01-2021, 07:03 PM
They’ll be just fine.

Tahuyaman
03-01-2021, 07:07 PM
It probably does, it involves Trump zombies and, Leanne hates Trump zombies.Leanne hates the founding principles of the country. She hates freedom of speech and expression. She obviously hates the right to peacefully assemble.

Tahuyaman
03-01-2021, 07:10 PM

Her mental state has gotten progressively worse since the second Trump won the 2016 election. Of course she was on shaky ground before that.

Captdon
03-01-2021, 08:38 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
They won't do crap about boycotting the Hotels.

There is no Nazi symbol, just dumbasses who can't think for themselves- or fools.

Captdon
03-01-2021, 08:40 PM

People don't post what they don't believe.

Captdon
03-01-2021, 08:47 PM

In front of me I have a 1927 book by Rudyard Kipling. It has the swastika on the cover. Some Nazi he was.

Tahuyaman
03-01-2021, 08:49 PM

Maybe their pillows?

Tahuyaman
03-01-2021, 08:54 PM
Buddhist symbols. Are liberals going to call for boycotting Buddhism?

Dr. Who
03-01-2021, 08:58 PM
In front of me I have a 1927 book by Rudyard Kipling. It has the swastika on the cover. Some Nazi he was.
Prior to the 1930's it was just a Vedic symbol.

Captdon
03-01-2021, 08:59 PM

https://wildhunt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/CPAC-Stage-green-lines.jpg
I guess if you choose and outline only what you need satisfies you libs.

Leanne778
03-01-2021, 09:02 PM
Leanne hates the founding principles of the country. She hates freedom of speech and expression. She obviously hates the right to peacefully assemble.

You don't even know what you are talking about. You don't know me so stop acting like you do.

The Booman
03-01-2021, 09:02 PM
https://wildhunt.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/CPAC-Stage-green-lines.jpg
I guess if you choose and outline only what you need satisfies you libs.

That doesn't look like a Nazi symbol. That looks like the stage from an early 90s game show.

Leanne778
03-01-2021, 09:06 PM
Her mental state has gotten progressively worse since the second Trump won the 2016 election. Of course she was on shaky ground before that.
You Trump lovers are really something. You can talk about my mental state all you want but you do know, people who continually and consistently makes fun of someone means they have their own mental issues and talk about others to avoid people talking about them. So I'm gonna chalk this one up to your mental incapacities and that you have to blame others to cover your own issues. Say la vie.

hanger4
03-01-2021, 09:18 PM
So in your mind in order to be allowed to rent a venue and peacefully assemble, people must support the proper political positions? Nothing contrary to American values with that idea.

It's quite fascist actually.

The Booman
03-01-2021, 09:28 PM
You Trump lovers are really something. You can talk about my mental state all you want but you do know, people who continually and consistently makes fun of someone means they have their own mental issues and talk about others to avoid people talking about them. So I'm gonna chalk this one up to your mental incapacities and that you have to blame others to cover your own issues. Say la vie.

So your response is "I know you are but what am I"? Great googly mooglies.

Abby08
03-01-2021, 10:46 PM
You don't even know what you are talking about. You don't know me so stop acting like you do.

I see, only you can act as though you know other members.

You're always accusing me of things, without knowing me.

Abby08
03-01-2021, 10:48 PM

Says the person who constantly makes fun of Trump and, his supporters.

Don't try playing the victim.

carolina73
03-01-2021, 11:17 PM

https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Leanne778 https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=3196122#post3196122)

Aha. The "I know you are but what am I" card played by Leanne!
Or she claiming "he who smelt it dealt it".
The screams of a child.

carolina73
03-01-2021, 11:21 PM
If business bring me to Orlando then I will try to stay at the Hyatt and let them know that I booked there to support them.

I already tried to book a weekend at Mar-a-lago but apparently too many other people had the same ideas and I can't find open dates.

The Booman
03-01-2021, 11:29 PM
Well, at least we now know how to send Leanne and company over the edge. Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Ron DeSantis and Matt Gaetz order steaks in the restaurant at the Hyatt hotel in Cancun where the architecture looks completely different yet somewhat unlike something the Nazis may have done somewhere at some point.

I'm awake, right? The democrats are actually acting like this?

Tahuyaman
03-01-2021, 11:35 PM
That's very funny.

Tahuyaman
03-01-2021, 11:36 PM
You've put it all out there. Your hate is on full display.

carolina73
03-02-2021, 12:10 AM
Well, at least we now know how to send Leanne and company over the edge. Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Ron DeSantis and Matt Gaetz order steaks in the restaurant at the Hyatt hotel in Cancun where the architecture looks completely different yet somewhat unlike something the Nazis may have done somewhere at some point.
I'm awake, right? The democrats are actually acting like this?
Don't forget the secret greeting. Hyatt Hitler!

The Booman
03-02-2021, 12:15 AM
LOL!

Hyatt der fuhrer!

countryboy
03-02-2021, 06:47 AM

I'm starting to wonder if Leanne is a POE. Nobody can be that oblivious.

countryboy
03-02-2021, 06:50 AM

Four drumdudes, that's rare. Congratulations.

:drumdude::drumdude::drumdude::drumdude:

DGUtley
03-02-2021, 06:50 AM

So..... therefore... by your logic.... all of the things you said about Trump (and you said and reposted alot) are really things that are your "own mental issues" that you talked about Trump to avoid talking about you?

Captdon
03-02-2021, 03:18 PM
Prior to the 1930's it was just a Vedic symbol.

After May, 1945 they were too. We beat the damn Nazi's.

Captdon
03-02-2021, 03:19 PM

I believe it is your mental state being talked about.

The Booman
03-02-2021, 06:03 PM
After May, 1945 they were too. We beat the damn Nazi's.

Except for Trump who escaped and been Nazi-ing around ever since.

MMC
03-03-2021, 05:57 PM
More humiliation for leftists.

Liberals Outraged Over Unhinged Theory About the CPAC Stage Just Stepped On a Major Rake (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2021/03/03/liberals-outraged-over-unhinged-theory-about-the-cpac-stage-just-stepped-on-a-rake-n2585654)

The Conservative Political Action Conference took place last week in Orlando, Florida and while it was an enjoyable event to attend, especially since I was a speaker on the main stage, there was controversy sparked online after some began to claim the stage looked like a Nazi symbol.

While absurd on its face, the unhinged theory gained a lot of traction, claiming CPAC had purposely set up a racist dog whistle. Not only did CPAC deny it intended to have a racist symbol, but it had also contracted an outside designer who set it up for them.

The firm, Design Foundry, has taken responsibility for the misstep. On top of the CPAC not being responsible for the design, but the company has done other events for liberals and the owner is a staunch supporter of President Joe Biden.

Design Foundry said it "had no idea that the design resembled any symbol, nor was there any intention to create something that did" and the stage setup was "intended to provide the best use of space, given the constraints of the ballroom and social distancing requirements," in a statement to the Forward (https://forward.com/fast-forward/465136/design-firm-takes-responsibility-for-cpac-stage-controversy/).

The terms of the contract showed that while CPAC had approved the design, they had no rights to change or dismantle the stage.

"It’s clear that the company we retained designed a stage that has become an unwelcome distraction. As a result, we will not be using that company’s services going forward at future events.".....snip~

Liberals Outraged Over Unhinged Theory About the CPAC Stage Just Stepped On a Major Rake by Julio Rosas (townhall.com) (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosas/2021/03/03/liberals-outraged-over-unhinged-theory-about-the-cpac-stage-just-stepped-on-a-rake-n2585654)

LMAO.....how you looking now Leftists? Besides like dipshits.