PDA

View Full Version : Report: Rep. Matt Gaetz under investigation for sexual relationship with 17-year-old

Leanne778
03-30-2021, 07:03 PM
:shocked: Gasp! Wow...the oh so prim and proper Gaetz being accused of having a sexual relationship with an underage child. If true, I wouldn't put it past this sleaze ball. I'd like to see what the righties have to say...."oh the girl is lying", or "it didn't happen" or "Biden made him do it"...some sort of crap like that. I guess we will have to wait and see......

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., is under investigation by the U.S. Justice Department for a sexual relationship he allegedly had with a 17-year-old girl, The New York Times reported (https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/us/politics/matt-gaetz-sex-trafficking-investigation.html) Tuesday. The investigation was started in the final months of the Trump administration under then-Attorney General William Barr, the Times reported, and is looking into whether Gaetz, a close personal ally of the former president, violated federal sex trafficking laws by paying for the young woman to travel with him outside of Florida. Gaetz has yet to be charged with a crime.

Earlier Tuesday, Axios reported (https://www.axios.com/matt-gaetz-retirement-congress-newsmax-e1a0e6bb-0279-4e97-ab22-508e28f4347a.html) that Gaetz, who is 38, had told associates he was considering not seeking reelection, possibly so that he could pursue a job opportunity with the staunchly conservative network Newsmax. As other outlets picked up on that story, Gaetz chided one for incorrectly identifying him as a Congressman from South Florida. This article identifies me as a “South Florida” congressman, which I am obviously not.

Gaetz told the Times that while his lawyers have been in contact with the Justice Department, he had been told he is not the target of an investigation.
I only know that it has to do with women,” Gaetz told the paper. “I have a suspicion that someone is trying to recategorize my generosity to ex-girlfriends as something more untoward.” In a telephone interview Tuesday evening (https://www.axios.com/matt-gaetz-sexual-misconduct-investigation-2755fd4f-f72e-4283-b8ac-9233c952b914.html?utm_campaign=organic&utm_medium=socialshare&utm_source=twitter) with Axios reporter Johnathan Swan, Gaetz clarified that he was innocent. "The allegations against me are as searing as they are false," Gaetz said. "I believe that there are people at the Department of Justice who are trying to criminalize my sexual conduct, you know when I was a single guy."
"I have definitely, in my single days, provided for women I've dated," Gaetz added. "You know, I've paid for flights, for hotel rooms. I’ve been, you know, generous as a partner. I think someone is trying to make that look criminal when it is not." In December, Gaetz announced his engagement to 26-year-old Ginger Luckey.
Report: Rep. Matt Gaetz under investigation for sexual relationship with 17-year-old (aol.com) (https://www.aol.com/news/report-rep-matt-gaetz-under-221819371.html)

MisterVeritis
03-30-2021, 07:28 PM
It is a lie, of course.

Cletus
03-30-2021, 07:42 PM
I don't know if the allegations have any basis in fact or not, but at least he isn't being accused of sleeping with a Chinese spy.

Let the investigation reveal what it will, but while it is happening, take note that Pelosi, Biden, Schumer... are all doing whatever they can to shield that dumbass Swalwell. They won't even remove him from his committee seats. Feinstein was also compromised by the Chicoms. I don't think she slept with her driver. It would be hard to find a Chinese agent that dedicated to the cause and Feinstein looks like she hasn't had sex since the Norman Conquest, but she was nonetheless compromised.

Why Feinstein has not been removed from the Senate and Swalwell has not been removed from the House is something that should be investigated.

The Booman
03-30-2021, 07:55 PM
Well, if the investigation finds he did indeed do this he should be held accountable.

RMNIXON
03-30-2021, 08:08 PM
How about we see what credibility the claim has and what evidence first just like we said with Kavanaugh, and not all that hyped "Believe the Victims" mantra coming from the Left Media and people like you.

Why would you think you have a Moral platform to stand on? :thinking:

Leanne778
03-30-2021, 08:44 PM
It is a lie, of course.
How do you know it's a lie?

MisterVeritis
03-30-2021, 08:54 PM
It is an obvious smear. Nothing more.

Leanne778
03-30-2021, 09:08 PM
How about we see what credibility the claim has and what evidence first just like we said with Kavanaugh, and not all that hyped "Believe the Victims" mantra coming from the Left Media and people like you.

Why would you think you have a Moral platform to stand on? :thinking:

I believe and I have always stated that Kavanaugh did do what he was accused of and in recent developments, Senator Sheldon Whitehouse is asking the new attorney general, Merrick Garland, for a Senate review of the FBI's investigations of Kavanaugh. Whitehouse claims the FBI did not follow up on serious allegations of misconduct during background check investigations. Whitehouse says the FBI's Kavanaugh investigation from 2018 appeared to have been "politically constrained and perhaps fake."

Then President "snake" Trump authorized and FBI investigation into the claim BUT the investigation did not include interviews with Kavanaugh, Blasey-Ford or several key witnesses to the alleged incidents and the report was never shown to the public only to Congress. He also states that the FBI did not assign anyone to gather evidence or respond to witnesses reaching out to testify. The FBI opened a "tip line" for allegations and evidence but never explained how it processed information that came in. What kind of investigation is this??

Whitehouse says the FBI and it's director Chris Wray have repeatedly refused to answer Judiciary Committee questions whether the bureau followed its own procedures for investigations. Whitehouse asks Garland to facilitate proper oversight by the Senate of the Kavanaugh investigation along with several other Justice Department incidents from before his tenure.

I hope, I truly hope, they do reopen this and do find out what a lying sack of sh it Kavanaugh really is.

Leanne778
03-30-2021, 09:09 PM

I highly doubt it but now he really doesn't have Trump to cover his ass for him if it turns out to be true.

Mini Me
03-30-2021, 09:28 PM
I believe and I have always stated that Kavanaugh did do what he was accused of and in recent developments, Senator Sheldon Whitehouse is asking the new attorney general, Merrick Garland, for a Senate review of the FBI's investigations of Kavanaugh. Whitehouse claims the FBI did not follow up on serious allegations of misconduct during background check investigations. Whitehouse says the FBI's Kavanaugh investigation from 2018 appeared to have been "politically constrained and perhaps fake."

Then President "snake" Trump authorized and FBI investigation into the claim BUT the investigation did not include interviews with Kavanaugh, Blasey-Ford or several key witnesses to the alleged incidents and the report was never shown to the public only to Congress. He also states that the FBI did not assign anyone to gather evidence or respond to witnesses reaching out to testify. The FBI opened a "tip line" for allegations and evidence but never explained how it processed information that came in. What kind of investigation is this??

Whitehouse says the FBI and it's director Chris Wray have repeatedly refused to answer Judiciary Committee questions whether the bureau followed its own procedures for investigations. Whitehouse asks Garland to facilitate proper oversight by the Senate of the Kavanaugh investigation along with several other Justice Department incidents from before his tenure.

I hope, I truly hope, they do reopen this and do find out what a lying sack of sh it Kavanaugh really is.

TRUMP said; "Hold my beer!"

Mini Me
03-30-2021, 09:30 PM
Crazy Margie!The gal who reflects Rethuglican values!
https://i.postimg.cc/QCfnkfvP/MARJORIE.jpg

The Booman
03-30-2021, 09:36 PM
Wow, this story is really giving the left tiny little boners.

Leanne778
03-30-2021, 09:39 PM
Nope - just watching and hoping a scumbag like Gaetz gets his due.

The Booman
03-30-2021, 09:44 PM
Nope - just watching and hoping a scumbag like Gaetz gets his due.

So you have already decided he is guilty.

gamewell45
03-30-2021, 10:44 PM
I'd make it even money that Rep. Matt "DUI" Gaetz is as innocent as Gov. Andrew Cuomo is.

Cletus
03-31-2021, 12:34 AM

Because you believe it.

Ethereal
03-31-2021, 01:05 AM
I don't think she slept with her driver. It would be hard to find a Chinese agent that dedicated to the cause...
lol

Ethereal
03-31-2021, 01:07 AM
Joe Biden sexually assaulted children on camera, in plain view of others, and he's the president.

Ethereal
03-31-2021, 01:08 AM
https://joebiden.tv/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Lest-We-Forget-The-Time-Joe-Biden-Groped-A-Young-Child.gif

Notice how the little girl pushes creepy Joe's hand away from her chest.

The Booman
03-31-2021, 03:43 AM
https://joebiden.tv/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Lest-We-Forget-The-Time-Joe-Biden-Groped-A-Young-Child.gif

Notice how the little girl pushes creepy Joe's hand away from her chest.
That's disturbing.

jet57
03-31-2021, 03:58 AM
I don't know if the allegations have any basis in fact or not, but at least he isn't being accused of sleeping with a Chinese spy.

Let the investigation reveal what it will, but while it is happening, take note that Pelosi, Biden, Schumer... are all doing whatever they can to shield that dumbass Swalwell. They won't even remove him from his committee seats. Feinstein was also compromised by the Chicoms. I don't think she slept with her driver. It would be hard to find a Chinese agent that dedicated to the cause and Feinstein looks like she hasn't had sex since the Norman Conquest, but she was nonetheless compromised.

Why Feinstein has not been removed from the Senate and Swalwell has not been removed from the House is something that should be investigated.

So?

DGUtley
03-31-2021, 04:00 AM
So?

Really?

Peter1469
03-31-2021, 04:31 AM
Gatez is denying the allegation. We'll see what happens.

countryboy
03-31-2021, 06:29 AM
:shocked: Gasp! Wow...the oh so prim and proper Gaetz being accused of having a sexual relationship with an underage child. If true, I wouldn't put it past this sleaze ball. I'd like to see what the righties have to say...."oh the girl is lying", or "it didn't happen" or "Biden made him do it"...some sort of crap like that. I guess we will have to wait and see......

Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., is under investigation by the U.S. Justice Department for a sexual relationship he allegedly had with a 17-year-old girl, The New York Times reported (https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/us/politics/matt-gaetz-sex-trafficking-investigation.html) Tuesday. The investigation was started in the final months of the Trump administration under then-Attorney General William Barr, the Times reported, and is looking into whether Gaetz, a close personal ally of the former president, violated federal sex trafficking laws by paying for the young woman to travel with him outside of Florida. Gaetz has yet to be charged with a crime.

Earlier Tuesday, Axios reported (https://www.axios.com/matt-gaetz-retirement-congress-newsmax-e1a0e6bb-0279-4e97-ab22-508e28f4347a.html) that Gaetz, who is 38, had told associates he was considering not seeking reelection, possibly so that he could pursue a job opportunity with the staunchly conservative network Newsmax. As other outlets picked up on that story, Gaetz chided one for incorrectly identifying him as a Congressman from South Florida. This article identifies me as a “South Florida” congressman, which I am obviously not.

Gaetz told the Times that while his lawyers have been in contact with the Justice Department, he had been told he is not the target of an investigation.
I only know that it has to do with women,” Gaetz told the paper. “I have a suspicion that someone is trying to recategorize my generosity to ex-girlfriends as something more untoward.” In a telephone interview Tuesday evening (https://www.axios.com/matt-gaetz-sexual-misconduct-investigation-2755fd4f-f72e-4283-b8ac-9233c952b914.html?utm_campaign=organic&utm_medium=socialshare&utm_source=twitter) with Axios reporter Johnathan Swan, Gaetz clarified that he was innocent. "The allegations against me are as searing as they are false," Gaetz said. "I believe that there are people at the Department of Justice who are trying to criminalize my sexual conduct, you know when I was a single guy."
"I have definitely, in my single days, provided for women I've dated," Gaetz added. "You know, I've paid for flights, for hotel rooms. I’ve been, you know, generous as a partner. I think someone is trying to make that look criminal when it is not." In December, Gaetz announced his engagement to 26-year-old Ginger Luckey.
Report: Rep. Matt Gaetz under investigation for sexual relationship with 17-year-old (aol.com) (https://www.aol.com/news/report-rep-matt-gaetz-under-221819371.html)

Believe all women? Where are all your threads about Tara Reid?

MisterVeritis
03-31-2021, 11:30 AM
I highly doubt it but now he really doesn't have Trump to cover his ass for him if it turns out to be true.
You are one of the most gullible people who post here.

gamewell45
03-31-2021, 11:38 AM
Joe Biden sexually assaulted children on camera, in plain view of others, and he's the president.

If that's the case, then why wasn't he arrested and charged with a crime?

carolina73
03-31-2021, 12:06 PM
As far as Gatez goes, there is no details so there is no story. It is just an anonymous accusation.

If there were illegal interactions then they should be specific.

Even if this were sex, then I looked up the age of consent and there are only 9 states that he would have a legal issue with age or differential in age. Since the trip was reported to be out of state then VA or CA would be the only probable issues. I doubt he would take her to ND, WY...or other more restrictive states.
So then it becomes political and not legal.

If he is telling the truth and has a former DOJ official trying to blackmail him then that person needs to be crushed.

Something tells me that this is all retribution over Eric Swalwell.

Peter1469
03-31-2021, 12:22 PM
As far as Gatez goes, there is no details so there is no story. It is just an anonymous accusation.

If there were illegal interactions then they should be specific.

Even if this were sex, then I looked up the age of consent and there are only 9 states that he would have a legal issue with age or differential in age. Since the trip was reported to be out of state then VA or CA would be the only probable issues. I doubt he would take her to ND, WY...or other more restrictive states.
So then it becomes political and not legal.

If he is telling the truth and has a former DOJ official trying to blackmail him then that person needs to be crushed.

Something tells me that this is all retribution over Eric Swalwell.
Gaetz also said someone approached him and said give me $25M or this story will run.

Ethereal
03-31-2021, 01:24 PM
That's disturbing.
The little girl thought so too.

Ethereal
03-31-2021, 01:25 PM
If that's the case, then why wasn't he arrested and charged with a crime?
Because Biden is extremely powerful, influential, and connected.

gamewell45
03-31-2021, 02:30 PM
Because Biden is extremely powerful, influential, and connected.

Not against sexual crimes against children he is not. Fact of the matter is there is no concrete proof of your allegations, because if they was, the DoJ under Trump would have had him arrested and charged. Your extreme dislike of Biden has clouded your judgement IMO.

gamewell45
03-31-2021, 02:31 PM
Gaetz also said someone approached him and said give me $25M or this story will run.

Just who was that "someone'?

hanger4
03-31-2021, 02:39 PM

David McGee

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/03/30/matt-gaetz-claims-former-doj-official-trying-to-extort-his-family/amp/

gamewell45
03-31-2021, 02:42 PM
David McGee

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2021/03/30/matt-gaetz-claims-former-doj-official-trying-to-extort-his-family/amp/
If the article is accurate, McGee should be arrested and appropriately charged.

Captdon
03-31-2021, 02:46 PM

There was nothing that the Senate didn't check into. Kavanaugh was accused by a woman who had no proof. She got what she wanted- publicity.

Captdon
03-31-2021, 02:51 PM
Not against sexual crimes against children he is not. Fact of the matter is there is no concrete proof of your allegations, because if they was, the DoJ under Trump would have had him arrested and charged. Your extreme dislike of Biden has clouded your judgement IMO.

The pictures are right there to see.

Who's going to arrest the VP?

Ethereal
03-31-2021, 02:51 PM

That is a video of Joe Biden groping a child's chest. She is visibly disturbed by it and pushes Biden's hand away. That is sexual assault.

Ethereal
03-31-2021, 02:53 PM
Zoomed out version:

https://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/pcIqKow.gif?w=686&ssl=1

Ethereal
03-31-2021, 02:54 PM
Another one:

https://www.dailydot.com/wp-content/uploads/4c8/83/f6a4ad5705b783f5.gif

Ethereal
03-31-2021, 02:57 PM
Another one:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/SevereNippyKoalabear-size_restricted.gif

Very weird.

hanger4
03-31-2021, 03:40 PM

*I believe and I have always stated that Kavanaugh did do what he was accused of*

On what grounds, because he's white, because he's conservative, because he's Republican, "because Trump" ??

Ms. Ford presented no corroborating evidence of an allegation that happened 30 plus years ago.

carolina73
03-31-2021, 03:43 PM
They only called him a former DOJ official. The phone call went to Gaetz's father according to the story that I heard. I have no idea if daddy has money.

Tahuyaman
03-31-2021, 03:51 PM
) (https://www.aol.com/news/report-rep-matt-gaetz-under-221819371.html)

The first sentence of that comment tells me that she believes in the idea of guilt by accusation."

This is why the partisans make these accusations. With some, his reputation is ruined even if the person who has raised this accusation admits that he fabricated it.

Of course Leanne believes this one, but is still supporting her hero who has actual named accusers.

Tahuyaman
03-31-2021, 03:53 PM

Obvious partisan motivated smear.

Tahuyaman
03-31-2021, 03:58 PM

I believe and I have always stated that Kavanaugh did do what he was accused of and in recent developments, ....

See. She believes the Kavanaugh accusations even though some accusers admitted fabricating their claims and the witnesses provide by Blasey-Ford said that they witnessed no such act nor were they told the incident even occurred.

This is why these accusations are made. Mindless partisan hacks always believe them.

Tahuyaman
03-31-2021, 04:02 PM

Gaetz named the man. I don't recall the name, but I'm sure you can find it as easily as anyone.

Hoosier8
03-31-2021, 04:06 PM

How do you know it’s not?

stjames1_53
03-31-2021, 04:19 PM

Would that be ...........wait for it

mini-boners?

The Booman
03-31-2021, 04:20 PM
Wow, this story has sex trafficking, extortion, sex and it's only Wednesday.

The Booman
03-31-2021, 04:21 PM
Because you believe it.

She reads between the lines.

stjames1_53
03-31-2021, 04:25 PM
She reads between the lines.

....dem ain't no lines............dems railroad tracks

MisterVeritis
03-31-2021, 04:27 PM

Gaetz on Fox News Tuesday night said his father wore a wire in order to assist with the case, and he demanded that the “Department of Justice and the FBI release the audio recordings that were made under their supervision and at their direction, which will prove my innocence.”

"It also implied that the White House has some knowledge of the plan: "The team has been assured by the President that he will strongly consider such matters because he considers the release of Robert Levinson a matter of National Urgency." The White House did not immediately respond to a request for comment."

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/documents-detail-alleged-matt-gaetz-25-million-extortion-scheme

carolina73
03-31-2021, 04:36 PM
David McGee

I have to say that the response of David McGee was not a denial. It was a distraction to claim that Gaetz was creating a distraction from something that Gaetz actually has fully denied.

But the DOJ under Obama was used to engaging in criminal conduct, so this is no surprise.

Thanks for the name BTW.

jet57
03-31-2021, 04:37 PM

Nobody knows. Gaetz also said that his wore a wire for the FBI. Watching this I think the guy’s gonna go down hard. It wouldn’t have been such a media splash if he hadn’t worked as Trumps Democrat hit man.

carolina73
03-31-2021, 04:40 PM
Nobody knows. Gaetz also said that his wore a wire for the FBI. Watching this I think the guy’s gonna go down hard. It wouldn’t have been such a media splash if he hadn’t worked as Trumps Democrat hit man.
Yes. The FBI had Gaetz's father wear the wire.

gamewell45
03-31-2021, 05:47 PM

He was nothing but a civilian before he was elected president. If there were any evidence this was true you know Trump would have had him arrested and charged.

gamewell45
03-31-2021, 05:50 PM

That is a video of Joe Biden groping a child's chest. She is visibly disturbed by it and pushes Biden's hand away. That is sexual assault.
Not sure when that happened, but nonetheless why wasn't he arrested and charged? Only the president cannot be arrested while serving as president. Again, I think since no charges were filed, no crime was committed.

Peter1469
03-31-2021, 05:52 PM
This is an example of stupidity, not intelligence.

The Booman
03-31-2021, 06:16 PM
This is an example of stupidity, not intelligence.

He believes Gaetz is guilty simply because he is a republican. These are not deep thinkers.

jet57
03-31-2021, 06:33 PM
Yes. The FBI had Gaetz's father wear the wire.
Hey, that's what Gaetz said.

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2021/03/31/gaetzs-father-backs-up-son-matts-claims-of-extortion-over-doj-probe-of-involvement-with-teen-1370695

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Rep. Matt Gaetz (https://cd.politicopro.com/member/189765)’s father, Don, a former Florida Senate president, said he is working with the FBI, including wearing a wire on more than one occasion as part of an investigation into an alleged extortion plot that the pair said was organized by former federal prosecutor David McGee.

“The FBI asked me to try and get that information for Matt and an indication we would transfer money to Mr. David McGee,” Don Gaetz said in an interview late Tuesday, without specifying what information he was referring to.

jet57
03-31-2021, 06:37 PM
He believes Gaetz is guilty simply because he is a republican. These are not deep thinkers.

When did I say anything about his being guilty? I said that he was going to go down. It doesn't take a court case for that to happen. The entire story is just too weird.

The Booman
03-31-2021, 06:37 PM
Gaetz is obviously innocent because he has great hair.

stjames1_53
03-31-2021, 07:07 PM
Gaetz is obviously innocent because he has great hair.

...proof that Bosley works

carolina73
03-31-2021, 07:09 PM

https://www.politico.com/states/florida/story/2021/03/31/gaetzs-father-backs-up-son-matts-claims-of-extortion-over-doj-probe-of-involvement-with-teen-1370695

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Yes but your statement confused Matt Gaetz (the accused and US Congressman) with Don Gaetz (father and state rep).

Don Gaetz is reported to be worth about 30 million and is mostly from the sale of his company VITAS Healthcare. His son would never be able to meet a 25 million dollar demand.

jet57
03-31-2021, 07:10 PM
Yes but your statement confused Matt Gaetz (the accused and US Congressman) with Don Gaetz (father and state rep).

Don Gaetz is reported to be worth about 30 million and is mostly from the sale of his company VITAS Healthcare. His son would never be able to meet a 25 million dollar demand.

Uh no, Matt was supposed to have said it as well.

carolina73
03-31-2021, 07:20 PM
BTW. This is likely the Stephen Alford mentioned in the article as being part of the extortion.

https://www.nwfdailynews.com/article/20151125/NEWS/151129480

Ethereal
03-31-2021, 07:24 PM
Not sure when that happened, but nonetheless why wasn't he arrested and charged? Only the president cannot be arrested while serving as president. Again, I think since no charges were filed, no crime was committed.
It happened while he was the vice president. Biden was responsible for welcoming incoming representatives and senators. He took it as an opportunity to grope every female child he came in contact with.

No crime was committed because no charges were filed? How did you arrive at that conclusion? No one has ever gotten away with a crime before? Every crime that is committed is charged?

gamewell45
03-31-2021, 07:39 PM
It happened while he was the vice president. Biden was responsible for welcoming incoming representatives and senators. He took it as an opportunity to grope every female child he came in contact with.

No crime was committed because no charges were filed? How did you arrive at that conclusion? No one has ever gotten away with a crime before? Every crime that is committed is charged?
What crime was committed? Are you a prosecutor? Do you have a degree in law?

If he was vice president as you maintain, then you know as well as I do, that he was being watched like a hawk and his friends across the aisle would have had him crucified in a heartbeat.

Furthermore did any of the parents file a complaint with the police or an objection over his behavior?

Finally, if the pictures you show are representative of a child being sexually abused, IMO that would make it pornography and they should not be posted in this forum since the posting of pornography is against the rules here and since it would be considered child pornography anyone posting those pictures IMO could find themselves subject to arrest and prosecution.

So, do you honestly believe the pictures are representative of sexual abuse taking place or is this partisan politics??

Peter1469
04-01-2021, 07:55 AM

If he was vice president as you maintain, then you know as well as I do, that he was being watched like a hawk and his friends across the aisle would have had him crucified in a heartbeat.

Furthermore did any of the parents file a complaint with the police or an objection over his behavior?

Finally, if the pictures you show are representative of a child being sexually abused, IMO that would make it pornography and they should not be posted in this forum since the posting of pornography is against the rules here and since it would be considered child pornography anyone posting those pictures IMO could find themselves subject to arrest and prosecution.

So, do you honestly believe the pictures are representative of sexual abuse taking place or is this partisan politics??
Sexual assault of a minor.

donttread
04-01-2021, 08:54 AM

So a 17 year old can't consent to sex but they can force their parents to consent to their sex change? LOL. Age of consent varies from state to state form 16-18 I think and young men better know the rules of they will be used against them even if they are barely older.
I don't think this guy was young but 17? C'mon.

Oh I see they are using the outdated laws about "Taking a woman across state lines for immoral purposes" just like they did with Spitzer. This is why old laws should be taken off the books before new ones are added.

carolina73
04-01-2021, 12:03 PM
So a 17 year old can't consent to sex but they can force their parents to consent to their sex change? LOL. Age of consent varies from state to state form 16-18 I think and young men better know the rules of they will be used against them even if they are barely older.
I don't think this guy was young but 17? C'mon.

Oh I see they are using the outdated laws about "Taking a woman across state lines for immoral purposes" just like they did with Spitzer. This is why old laws should be taken off the books before new ones are added.
Yes she can. It depends on the state for age and within those states there are sometimes a range of which the ages can differ. The extortion was not age of consent but instead the interstate transportation of a minor. That would depend on it being for sex and the entire premise of a 17 year old girl was fully denied and supposedly investigated.

Tahuyaman
04-01-2021, 12:26 PM

nathanbforrest45
04-01-2021, 12:48 PM

Spiro T. Agnew, VP under Nixon was investigated for soliciting bribes from government contractors. This was a very serious allegation. The investigation proved he was in fact taking bribes and had been doing so since he was governor of Maryland. He was not arrested but allowed to resign as VP. It is highly unlikely that anyone powerful in government from the President down to the top leadership in Congress will ever be arrested for their crimes. In 1967 Adam Clayton Powell was refused his seat in Congress after credible claims of corruption were levied against him but he was not arrested or charged with any crime.

nathanbforrest45
04-01-2021, 01:04 PM

This makes as much sense as this

’Twas brillig, and the slithy toves

Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:

All mimsy were the borogoves,

And the mome raths outgrabe.

nathanbforrest45
04-01-2021, 01:07 PM

[/FONT][/COLOR]

May I suggest a reading comprehension course. He said "The FBI asked me to try and get that information". He did not say, I wore a wire for the FBI

nathanbforrest45
04-01-2021, 01:08 PM
show us

Tahuyaman
04-01-2021, 02:07 PM
When this accusation is proven to be a partisan motivated smear, the left will either ignore it or stick to the claims. That’s what they always do.

MMC
04-01-2021, 03:51 PM
Documents detail wild alleged $25M Gaetz extortion scheme.....

Rep. Matt Gaetz possesses text message screenshots, an email, and a typed document that purportedly support his claims that a federal investigation (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/heres-what-we-know-about-matt-gaetz) into his relationship with a 17-year-old is related to an extortion scheme against him.

On Tuesday, the New York Times (https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/30/us/politics/matt-gaetz-sex-trafficking-investigation.html) reported that the Justice Department is investigating whether Gaetz had a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old and paid her to travel with him. Gaetz has called the report "totally false." Gaetz told Axios (https://www.axios.com/matt-gaetz-sexual-misconduct-investigation-2755fd4f-f72e-4283-b8ac-9233c952b914.htmlhttps://www.axios.com/matt-gaetz-sexual-misconduct-investigation-2755fd4f-f72e-4283-b8ac-9233c952b914.html) that his lawyers told him that he "was not a target but a subject of an investigation regarding sexual conduct with women."

The Florida Republican countered the report on Twitter (https://twitter.com/mattgaetz/status/1377030477257773065?s=20) and in statements to Axios (https://www.axios.com/matt-gaetz-sexual-misconduct-investigation-2755fd4f-f72e-4283-b8ac-9233c952b914.html) and Fox News (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tag/fox-news?utm_campaign=autolink&utm_source=internal&utm_medium=autolink) with a claim that his family is being extorted for $25 million and that the people pushing stories about an investigation into his relationships with women are the people extorting him and the subjects of an FBI extortion investigation over the last few weeks.

The documents in Gaetz's possession detail an alleged scheme that revolves around attempts by former Air Force intelligence officer Bob Kent and Beggs & Lane attorney David McGee, a former federal prosecutor, to free ex-FBI agent-turned-private investigator Robert Levinson from imprisonment in Iran.

Screenshots provided to the Washington Examiner show a message that his father, Don Gaetz, a former Florida state Senate president, said he received from Kent on March 16. The message proposes “a plan that can make [Matt Gaetz’s] future legal and political problems go away.” Gaetz has denied any relationship with a minor.

The next day, on March 17, Don Gaetz purportedly met with Kent, and Kent handed him a three-page document outlining “Project Homecoming.” That document detailed a plan to save Levinson at the cost of a $25 million loan.

In 1983, Don Gaetz co-founded VITAS Healthcare, and in 2004, he and his co-founders reportedly (https://www.newsherald.com/article/20130509/NEWS/305099954) sold their stock in the company for $406 million.

In the Project Homecoming document, Kent then asked that the loan should be deposited in the trust account of Beggs & Land, naming David L. McGee, and deposited no later than March 19.....snip~

Documents detail wild alleged $25M Gaetz extortion scheme (washingtonexaminer.com) (https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/documents-detail-alleged-matt-gaetz-25-million-extortion-scheme)

Stephen M. Alford, who has previously faced fraud and extortion charges (https://www.nwfdailynews.com/article/20151125/NEWS/151129480), was also allegedly at the March 17 meeting and gave Don Gaetz his business card showing Captum Consultants. The April 2020 articles of incorporation (http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/CorporationSearch/ConvertTiffToPDF?storagePath=COR%5C2020%5C0506%5C0 0126102.Tif&documentNumber=L20000115735) for the company indicate they came from Beggs & Land, McGee’s firm......snip~

Assistant U.S. Attorney David Goldberg responded: “I can confirm that your client is working with my office as well as the FBI at the government’s request in order to determine if a federal crime has been committed. This has been discussed with, and approved by, the FBI as well as the leadership of my office and components of Main Justice.”

The Department of Justice and the FBI declined to comment on the email or the existence of an extortion investigation. Neiman also declined to comment.....snip~

The Leftness and Neo Cons really hate Gaetz. Good thing his father wore a wire and documented the time, when and where.

Leanne778
04-01-2021, 07:44 PM
And that's not all folks!

Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican being investigated by the Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations (http://www.cnn.com/2021/03/30/politics/matt-gaetz-justice-department/index.html), made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump. Behind the scenes, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women and bragging about his sexual escapades to his colleagues, multiple sources told CNN.

Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor. The sources, including two people directly shown the material, said Gaetz displayed the images of women on his phone and talked about having sex with them. One of the videos showed a naked woman with a hula hoop, according to one source.
"It was a point of pride," one of the sources said of Gaetz. There's no indication these pictures are connected to the DOJ investigation
Gaetz showed nude photos of women he said he'd slept with to lawmakers, sources tell CNN - CNNPolitics (https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/01/politics/matt-gaetz-photos-women/index.html)

donttread
04-01-2021, 08:27 PM
Yes she can. It depends on the state for age and within those states there are sometimes a range of which the ages can differ. The extortion was not age of consent but instead the interstate transportation of a minor. That would depend on it being for sex and the entire premise of a 17 year old girl was fully denied and supposedly investigated.

spitzer's Girlfriend was full grown but they still nailed him.

ripmeister
04-01-2021, 08:57 PM
LOL. Somebody apparently had a boner.

carolina73
04-01-2021, 09:01 PM
spitzer's Girlfriend was full grown but they still nailed him.

How would the Spitzer campaign contributions to pay for rooms for prostitutes have in common with this?

stjames1_53
04-02-2021, 05:08 AM
And that's not all folks!

Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican being investigated by the Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations (http://www.cnn.com/2021/03/30/politics/matt-gaetz-justice-department/index.html), made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump. Behind the scenes, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women and bragging about his sexual escapades to his colleagues, multiple sources told CNN.

Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor. The sources, including two people directly shown the material, said Gaetz displayed the images of women on his phone and talked about having sex with them. One of the videos showed a naked woman with a hula hoop, according to one source.
"It was a point of pride," one of the sources said of Gaetz. There's no indication these pictures are connected to the DOJ investigation
Gaetz showed nude photos of women he said he'd slept with to lawmakers, sources tell CNN - CNNPolitics (https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/01/politics/matt-gaetz-photos-women/index.html)

no named appears once again.....witnesses claimed..what witnesses?
unnamed sources indeed.
You just love dirty laundry.........just make it up and run with it.

https://youtu.be/ju_GLKaH4vM

MMC
04-02-2021, 06:11 AM
LOL CNN Sources.....yet can't name one Politician who says he showed the photos to on the House floor. Demo Politicians/Demo Sources.

Gaetz was one of the most vocal backers of Trump's lie after the 2020 election that the election was stolen from him. After 10 Republicans voted to impeach Trump in January, Gaetz personally took up the task of trying to oust the House's GOP conference chair Liz Cheney, the highest-ranking Republican to support impeachment, traveling to Wyoming to hold a rally against Cheney in her home state......snip~

Told ya.....the leftness and the Neo Cons cant stand him. lol

stjames1_53
04-02-2021, 09:24 AM
LOL CNN Sources.....yet can't name one Politician who says he showed the photos to on the House floor. Demo Politicians/Demo Sources.

Gaetz was one of the most vocal backers of Trump's lie after the 2020 election that the election was stolen from him. After 10 Republicans voted to impeach Trump in January, Gaetz personally took up the task of trying to oust the House's GOP conference chair Liz Cheney, the highest-ranking Republican to support impeachment, traveling to Wyoming to hold a rally against Cheney in her home state......snip~

Of course it was made up.....Leanne used CNN as her choice..............both are made up. Both perpetuate the lie

MMC
04-02-2021, 09:52 AM
Of course it was made up.....Leanne used CNN as her choice..............both are made up. Both perpetuate the lie

I doubt he would show anything to any Democrat knowing they are Deviants. That would narrow down CNN's anonymous sources.

stjames1_53
04-02-2021, 09:55 AM
I doubt he would show anything to any Democrat knowing they are Deviants. That would narrow down CNN's anonymous sources.

Yeah. If the reporters starting asking just who that "unnamed" source is, they wouldn't be printing toilet paper. They wouldn't be able to "report" a thing.....

MMC
04-02-2021, 10:18 AM
Yeah. If the reporters starting asking just who that "unnamed" source is, they wouldn't be printing toilet paper. They wouldn't be able to "report" a thing.....

I think its Neo Cons/RINO's going after him for what he did to Cheney.

stjames1_53
04-02-2021, 11:20 AM
I think its Neo Cons/RINO's going after him for what he did to Cheney.

Revenge seems to be the common thread to all of these democrats............ even ours, in here..............
All of them are about revenge and nothing else.

MMC
04-02-2021, 11:36 AM
Revenge seems to be the common thread to all of these democrats............ even ours, in here..............
All of them are about revenge and nothing else.

The Mob is fickle my brother......Sun Tzu. Know thy enemy well.

Captdon
04-02-2021, 05:51 PM
He was nothing but a civilian before he was elected president. If there were any evidence this was true you know Trump would have had him arrested and charged.

He was the VP. Got that part? Again, who's going to arrest the VP?

Captdon
04-02-2021, 05:55 PM

Jopedo is a pedophile. Big shots get away with that crap.

Leanne778
04-02-2021, 06:11 PM

Give it time....the truth shall come out. I'm hoping they are trying to get the tax collector Greenberg to speak up to try and save his own ass.

stjames1_53
04-02-2021, 06:57 PM
Give it time....the truth shall come out. I'm hoping they are trying to get the tax collector Greenberg to speak up to try and save his own ass.

It's Friday 7:55 and not one person has stepped forward to claim such a thing happened.
One must wonder why you're not pointing out the attempted blackmailing as a criminal act...............

gamewell45
04-02-2021, 07:14 PM
He was the VP. Got that part? Again, who's going to arrest the VP?

Are you trying to say that during he Trump administration he was a VP? I thought he was a civilian.

The DoJ could have and would have arrested him if an investigation proved he committed a crime.

Leanne778
04-02-2021, 07:18 PM
It's Friday 7:55 and not one person has stepped forward to claim such a thing happened.
One must wonder why you're not pointing out the attempted blackmailing as a criminal act...............
They are doing an investigation duh....

gamewell45
04-02-2021, 07:23 PM
Jopedo is a pedophile. Big shots get away with that crap.
I disagree; here is a list of "Big shots" who didn't get away with that crap.

List Of All US Politicians Charged/Convicted of Sex Crimes Against minors - USAREALLY.COM (https://usareally.com/3572-list-of-all-us-politicians-charged-convicted-of-sex-crimes-against-minors)

Private Pickle
04-02-2021, 07:34 PM
I disagree; here is a list of "Big shots" who didn't get away with that crap.

List Of All US Politicians Charged/Convicted of Sex Crimes Against minors - USAREALLY.COM (https://usareally.com/3572-list-of-all-us-politicians-charged-convicted-of-sex-crimes-against-minors)
As if pedophilia would be accepted in any shape form or fashion by anyone regardless of the perpetrators political affiliation or position. It's a ridiculous notion.

Leanne778
04-02-2021, 07:53 PM
Really? You think because it was a CNN article that I posted that it was made up? Ok, well I will post the story from other outlets.

Federal prosecutors are examining whether Gaetz and a political ally who is facing sex trafficking allegations may have paid underage girls or offered them gifts in exchange for sex, two people familiar with the matter told The Associated Press on Friday.
The scrutiny of Gaetz stemmed from the Justice Department’s probe into the political ally, Joel Greenberg, the people said. Greenberg, a former Florida tax collector, was indicted last year and is accused of a number of federal crimes. He has pleaded not guilty.
Few in GOP rush to defend Gaetz amid sex trafficking probe (apnews.com) (https://apnews.com/article/prosecutors-possible-payments-for-sex-gaetz-investigation-b43b8340f9e81f6c6eebf95e956be962)

A sex trafficking investigation (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/mccarthy-calls-allegations-against-gaetz-serious-plans-speak-him-n1262614) of Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., began with an inquiry into an associate of his who's awaiting trial on trafficking, stalking and identity fraud charges.
The associate, Joel Micah Greenberg — who Gaetz once suggested should run for Congress in Florida — was charged with additional counts Wednesday stemming from his three years as an elected county tax official.

"Greenberg used his position as Seminole County Tax Collector to engage in, and facilitate, the commission of federal offenses, including sex trafficking of a child, illegally obtaining personal information from a motor vehicle record ... illegally producing identification and false identification documents, aggravated identity theft, wire fraud and money laundering," federal prosecutors said in the newly unsealed third superseding indictment.
Gaetz probe started with an associate awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking, stalking charges (nbcnews.com) (https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/gaetz-probe-started-associate-awaiting-trial-federal-sex-trafficking-stalking-n1262678)
What do you have to say now?

stjames1_53
04-03-2021, 05:28 AM
Are you trying to say that during he Trump administration he was a VP? I thought he was a civilian.

The DoJ could have and would have arrested him if an investigation proved he committed a crime.

Right. Like the old director of the IRS got put into jail for altering information about 501 3(c).............that's a federal crime for which she never got a slap on the hand.
She "lost" that information on who and when.
Can we say Lerner?
What little she presented was considered spoliage.
She's a criminal that never got charged or convicted, but she still got away with it.

Ethereal
04-04-2021, 01:28 AM
What crime was committed?

Are you a prosecutor? Do you have a degree in law?

The video evidence speaks for itself. Biden is on camera groping a child's chest. He got away with it because he's part of the corrupt ruling elite.

jet57
04-04-2021, 04:49 PM
May I suggest a reading comprehension course. He said "The FBI asked me to try and get that information". He did not say, I wore a wire for the FBI

From my source:
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Rep. Matt Gaetz (https://cd.politicopro.com/member/189765)’s father, Don, a former Florida Senate president, said he is working with the FBI, including wearing a wire on more than one occasion as part of an investigation into an alleged extortion plot that the pair said was organized by former federal prosecutor David McGee.

I've always said that you don;t read real well, you've just proved it.

jet57
04-04-2021, 04:54 PM
show us
https://deadline.com/2021/03/matt-gaetz-investigation-sexual-misconduct-1234724954/

Gaetz wrote, “Over the past several weeks my family and I have been victims of an organized criminal extortion involving a former DOJ official seeking $25 million while threatening to smear my name. We have been cooperating with federal authorities in this matter and my father has even been wearing a wire at the FBI’s direction to catch these criminals.

You need to stop challenging me.

Abby08
04-04-2021, 04:55 PM
https://deadline.com/2021/03/matt-gaetz-investigation-sexual-misconduct-1234724954/

[/FONT][/COLOR]You need to stop challenging me.

LOL......some challenge.

Leanne778
04-04-2021, 08:38 PM
HAHAHA! After paying for sex he paid via apple pay which generates receipts. Thank you for having sex with me...here's your receipt. :smiley_ROFLMAO:

According to the Times, “one of the women who had sex with both men also agreed to have sex with an unidentified associate of theirs in Florida Republican politics, according to a person familiar with the arrangement.”

Incredibly, Gaetz appears to have paid the women not just in cash but through mobile payment apps like Apple Pay, which of course generate receipts for transactions. The Times reviewed some of those receipts allegedly showing payments from Gaetz and Greenberg to one of the women, as well as an apparent payment from Greenberg to a second woman. The women reportedly told friends that the payments were for sex with Gaetz and Greenberg

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/04/matt-gaetz-doj-investigation-nude-photos

MMC
04-05-2021, 06:45 AM
LMAO.....LeAnne all excited about Gaetz. Yet is no where to be found when it comes to Governor (Nipples) Cuomo. :laugh:

donttread
04-05-2021, 07:16 AM

"It wouldn't have been such a media splash" Are you kidding? This is a repub from a state that embarrassed the regime by not locking down and still out preforming Coumo and other hard lock down states. You think cance;l media would have ignored this from any conservative? Or even a republican? C'mon Man!

"If he hadn't worked as Trumps's Democrat hit man" How so? How did he do that, as in specifically?

donttread
04-05-2021, 07:20 AM

The video evidence speaks for itself. Biden is on camera groping a child's chest. He got away with it because he's part of the corrupt ruling elite.

Come to think of it "E" don't you wonder how Biden voters/supporters justify backing a man they wouldn't trust alone with their kids? So Biden supporters just how does that particular kind of denial work? How do you justify supporting this man after seeing his behavior towards little girls on camera when he knew he was on camera? Probably much worse in private!

Ethereal
04-05-2021, 08:55 AM
Come to think of it "E" don't you wonder how Biden voters/supporters justify backing a man they wouldn't trust alone with their kids? So Biden supporters just how does that particular kind of denial work? How do you justify supporting this man after seeing his behavior towards little girls on camera when he knew he was on camera? Probably much worse in private!
They are from submissive stock. It's in their blood to bow and scrape and grovel in the face of authority.

carolina73
04-05-2021, 09:19 AM
Okay.
What has Gaetz been charged with?
I've been out of the game for awhile but don't most young single men find young woman online now?

Out of all the claims so far, I have seen the possible payment of sex as the only compromising situation but he was also not a Congressman at that age.

I do have to suspect that Eric Swalwell and the Democrat machine may easily be fabricating stories because Gaetz spoke out openly about Swalwell sleeping with a Chinese spy. Swalwell sits on sensitive Intelligence Committees and has not lost his position and has not denied sleeping with communist spies. Obviously Gaetz would have nothing to apologize for, if the story was true, using the Swalwell standard test.

donttread
04-05-2021, 10:41 AM
They are from submissive stock. It's in their blood to bow and scrape and grovel in the face of authority.

Or is it more tribalism? As in "We don't care that he is abusive even though we get all over opponents for less. We just want our side to win!" Truth be told a lot of that going on with both "sides"

donttread
04-05-2021, 10:49 AM
Okay.
What has Gaetz been charged with?
I've been out of the game for awhile but don't most young single men find young woman online now?

Out of all the claims so far, I have seen the possible payment of sex as the only compromising situation but he was also not a Congressman at that age.

I do have to suspect that Eric Swalwell and the Democrat machine may easily be fabricating stories because Gaetz spoke out openly about Swalwell sleeping with a Chinese spy. Swalwell sits on sensitive Intelligence Committees and has not lost his position and has not denied sleeping with communist spies. Obviously Gaetz would have nothing to apologize for, if the story was true, using the Swalwell standard test.
He may have taken a woman across state lines for illicit purposes. That shit is still on the books and what actually took Elliot Spitzer down a few years back . But I think it's just an investgation / witch hunt at this point. Although he may also have a childish habit of showing the "boys" on Capitol Hill nude pics of his trophy conquest
Yeah" sleeps with spies" his native name, is still on a committee but Green isn't. Fair place DC. NOT.
And it's the intell committee! So how much meaningful intel do they really talk about?

stjames1_53
04-05-2021, 12:28 PM
He may have taken a woman across state lines for illicit purposes. That $#@! is still on the books and what actually took Elliot Spitzer down a few years back . But I think it's just an investgation / witch hunt at this point. Although he may also have a childish habit of showing the "boys" on Capitol Hill nude pics of his trophy conquest
Yeah" sleeps with spies" his native name, is still on a committee but Green isn't. Fair place DC. NOT.
And it's the intell committee! So how much meaningful intel do they really talk about?

There is always an age issue. IF she was under a certain age, and he did it, then let the rain begin.
However, if he is not guilty, the accuser should be put in front of a judge and she should be sued for slander.

donttread
04-05-2021, 03:59 PM
There is always an age issue. IF she was under a certain age, and he did it, then let the rain begin.
However, if he is not guilty, the accuser should be put in front of a judge and she should be sued for slander.

I don't believe this is a false witness case but when it is. In other words when someone tries to get someone else convicted of a crime by bearing false witness I think that false accusser should face whatever penalties they attempted to subject the other to.
Deliberately falsely accuse someone of rape face rape sentences. Murder = face life. Etc.

Private Pickle
04-05-2021, 04:55 PM
I don't believe this is a false witness case but when it is. In other words when someone tries to get someone else convicted of a crime by bearing false witness I think that false accusser should face whatever penalties they attempted to subject the other to.
Deliberately falsely accuse someone of rape face rape sentences. Murder = face life. Etc.

Not sure that makes sense. While I think someone should face the full brunt of the law by bearing false witness it's a separate crime in and of itself with separate consequences.

While I don't agree with your statement with regards to criminality I think civilly the flood gates should be opened and damages should be awarded to the highest degree.

stjames1_53
04-05-2021, 06:18 PM

Yes sir.......I couldn't agree more. I'd also be inclined to have them wear a red "L" on all of their outer garments.............

stjames1_53
04-05-2021, 06:22 PM
Not sure that makes sense. While I think someone should face the full brunt of the law by bearing false witness it's a separate crime in and of itself with separate consequences.

While I don't agree with your statement with regards to criminality I think civilly the flood gates should be opened and damages should be awarded to the highest degree.

Many of them are "judgment proof" and don't have a pot to piss in.
But for such a heinous accusation, the ruination of an innocent person's reputation, coupled with the fact that once accused is a stain, it should be a criminal issue.

Private Pickle
04-05-2021, 06:48 PM
Many of them are "judgment proof" and don't have a pot to piss in.
But for such a heinous accusation, the ruination of an innocent person's reputation, coupled with the fact that once accused is a stain, it should be a criminal issue.
No one is arguing that it shouldn't be a criminal issue. Relegating the same penalty for murder or rape is a different story. With that being said I think that civil compensation should be rendered at it's maximum to the point where future accusers would think twice given they would be forever beholden to financial compensation to those they accuse.

jet57
04-05-2021, 06:53 PM
"It wouldn't have been such a media splash" Are you kidding? This is a repub from a state that embarrassed the regime by not locking down and still out preforming Coumo and other hard lock down states. You think cance;l media would have ignored this from any conservative? Or even a republican? C'mon Man!

"If he hadn't worked as Trumps's Democrat hit man" How so? How did he do that, as in specifically?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/01/10/gaetz-war-powers/

He criticized Dems all the time.

donttread
04-06-2021, 08:11 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/01/10/gaetz-war-powers/

He criticized Dems all the time.

OK I kind of get the refernce now but Hit Man seems strong especially when Trump and by default this guy were under constant assualt. Since Trump's actions were those that he said he would take, for a welcome change, maybe this guy wants to do the same thing.
I do think that given the insidiuos and awful use of false and minor sex abuse and harrassment as a weapon these days he was foolish IF he did take a 17 year old girl across state lines without for lack of a better term a chaperone.

jet57
04-06-2021, 07:20 PM
OK I kind of get the refernce now but Hit Man seems strong especially when Trump and by default this guy were under constant assualt. Since Trump's actions were those that he said he would take, for a welcome change, maybe this guy wants to do the same thing.
I do think that given the insidiuos and awful use of false and minor sex abuse and harrassment as a weapon these days he was foolish IF he did take a 17 year old girl across state lines without for lack of a better term a chaperone.

A hit man is thee description for a Trump sycophant who did nothing but attack Dems. It's looking more and more like he DID take advantage of this girl. His explanations get more and more convoluted and I think he did it.

Abby08
04-06-2021, 07:24 PM
A hit man is thee description for a Trump sycophant who did nothing but attack Dems. It's looking more and more like he DID take advantage of this girl. His explanations get more and more convoluted and I think he did it.

Because you must believe any accusation against Republicans.

donttread
04-07-2021, 03:17 PM

So conversely most dems are "hit people"? Think about it their entire campaign boiled down to "Orange man bad" and Pelosi weven blamed him for not shutting travel with China down AFTER she had done the same thing at the same time. It was more important to attack than to offer up her own reasons for her own behavior. By your definition they are hit people.

The Booman
04-07-2021, 03:29 PM
Wow, sex, extortion and a hit man. At least Gaetz isn't boring.

The Booman
04-07-2021, 03:57 PM
The only thing missing is a midget because midgets make everything more entertaining.

stjames1_53
04-07-2021, 03:59 PM

and since you spend your days and nights in here attacking conservatives, I think that makes you a....................a hit man, too.

stjames1_53
04-07-2021, 04:00 PM

I can't wait until they accuse him of dwarf tossing....................

The Booman
04-07-2021, 04:03 PM
and since you spend your days and nights in here attacking conservatives, I think that makes you a....................a hit man, too.
You have to love his arguments. Gaetz is a hitman for being mean to democrats and that meanness is proof he is guilty of having sex with this girl. 1+1=568

stjames1_53
04-07-2021, 04:10 PM
You have to love his arguments. Gaetz is a hitman for being mean to democrats and that meanness is proof he is guilty of having sex with this girl. 1+1=568

..and he claims NOT to be a democrat......................

jet57
04-07-2021, 04:29 PM
So conversely most dems are "hit people"? Think about it their entire campaign boiled down to "Orange man bad" and Pelosi weven blamed him for not shutting travel with China down AFTER she had done the same thing at the same time. It was more important to attack than to offer up her own reasons for her own behavior. By your definition they are hit people.

Now you're changing the subject. Gaetz was s single person going around attacking Dems while praising Trump. Now Gaetz is trouble for sex trafficking; it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

stjames1_53
04-07-2021, 04:34 PM

Now you're changing the subject. Gaetz was s single person going around attacking Dems while praising Trump. Now Gaetz is trouble for sex trafficking; it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

and just what can we say about your last hero?
How many interns did he screw in the Oval Office? it wasn't just Monica........then lied about it to a congressional investigation committee.

RMNIXON
04-07-2021, 04:37 PM

I am reminded of what the Nixon 72 campaign dirty tricks guy Donald Segretti said when asked about phony letters than implied the very boring candidate Senator Hubert Humphrey had an affair.

"If anything it improved his image!" :rofl:

RMNIXON
04-07-2021, 04:40 PM
How many interns did he screw in the Oval Office? it wasn't just Monica........then lied about it to a congressional investigation committee.

And they were very much prepared to smear Monica as just more "Trailer Trash" if not for the dress. And Democrats would have played right along.......

The Booman
04-07-2021, 04:41 PM
I can't wait until they accuse him of dwarf tossing....................
Coincidentally little Marco Rubio made it to the South Florida Midget Toss quarterfinals...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBUgb3idBWQ

The judges said his technique was "inspiring".

stjames1_53
04-07-2021, 04:44 PM
Coincidentally little Marco Rubio made it to the South Florida Midget Toss quarterfinals...

damn...that was great!!!

Leanne778
04-08-2021, 09:10 PM

Your one to talk...holy shit.

carolina73
04-08-2021, 09:27 PM

DSQ. Excessive hair gel.

The Booman
04-09-2021, 03:40 AM
DSQ. Excessive hair gel.

Hoisted by his own pertardian hair!

stjames1_53
04-09-2021, 07:58 AM
Your one to talk...holy $#@!.

there's enough of this to spread around:

and since you spend your days and nights in here attacking conservatives, I think that makes you a....................a hit man, too

You might be a hitman, yourself. All you do is attack conservatives because we don't apply a value to emotions. Emotions can be bought and sold on the corner.

ripmeister
04-09-2021, 05:52 PM
The only thing missing is a midget because midgets make everything more entertaining.

You must have forgot about Jim Jordan! LOL!

Leanne778
04-10-2021, 08:33 PM

Umm we aren't talking about Clinton....we are talking about Gaetz....so let's hear your excuse for Gaetz?

Abby08
04-10-2021, 08:44 PM
Umm we aren't talking about Clinton....we are talking about Gaetz....so let's hear your excuse for Gaetz?

Like you don't make everything about Trump, even when it isn't.

Don't act as though you never do it.

Leanne778
04-10-2021, 09:20 PM
Like you don't make everything about Trump, even when it isn't.

Don't act as though you never do it.

Come on Abby. You know I have minimized my Trump threads. Even you have to admit that much.

Abby08
04-10-2021, 10:28 PM
Come on Abby. You know I have minimized my Trump threads. Even you have to admit that much.

Perhaps. I was talking more about the way you bring up Trump, when the topic isn't Trump.

Leanne778
04-10-2021, 10:34 PM
Perhaps. I was talking more about the way you bring up Trump, when the topic isn't Trump.

Well if we are talking politics, that is what this forum is about, Trump will be brought up no matter how much you don't like it. I sympathize somewhat, your leader has f'd the country, I would be embarrassed too.

Abby08
04-10-2021, 10:52 PM
Well if we are talking politics, that is what this forum is about, Trump will be brought up no matter how much you don't like it. I sympathize somewhat, your leader has f'd the country, I would be embarrassed too.

Who said I'm embarrassed?

You got onto someone for bringing up a person whom the thread wasn't about.......but, it's ok for you to bring up Trump, even if the thread isn't about him?

How, has Trump f-ed the country? Have you looked recently, at what your Resident is doing?

I don't blame you for being embarrassed to talk about joe.

Abby08
04-10-2021, 10:54 PM

And, the person who was brought up, is also a political figure.......this IS a political forum.

donttread
04-11-2021, 06:27 AM

Good point. As for show and tell? Classless but as a congressman probably not even the worst thing he did thaty day. We need to have priorities. As for sugar babies I thought that was legal because rich men and middle class girls . As for the 17 year old if true I'm not sure what the age in Florida or whatever other state was involved is. If it's 17 so what?
Don't get me wrong not the guy I want leading my daughter's church youth group. But by the low bar standards of a senator? Nothing to see here. Well except the pics the other senators enjoyed I guess.

Leanne778
04-11-2021, 12:04 PM
Good point. As for show and tell? Classless but as a congressman probably not even the worst thing he did thaty day. We need to have priorities. As for sugar babies I thought that was legal because rich men and middle class girls . As for the 17 year old if true I'm not sure what the age in Florida or whatever other state was involved is. If it's 17 so what?
Don't get me wrong not the guy I want leading my daughter's church youth group. But by the low bar standards of a senator? Nothing to see here. Well except the pics the other senators enjoyed I guess.
Nothing to see here? He's a congressman for pete sakes. A really bad one but still he is one. He's supposed to represent good morals and ethics and he's having sex with a 17 year old? Paying for sex with a 17 year old? And you poo poo it? SMH, I have no idea what is happening to the conservative party. I thought once Trump left office the brainwashing would have started to fade, seems to have gotten worse.

countryboy
04-11-2021, 12:18 PM
Nothing to see here? He's a congressman for pete sakes. A really bad one but still he is one. He's supposed to represent good morals and ethics and he's having sex with a 17 year old? Paying for sex with a 17 year old? And you poo poo it? SMH, I have no idea what is happening to the conservative party. I thought once Trump left office the brainwashing would have started to fade, seems to have gotten worse.

When was the last time you highlighted any despicable acts done by any Democrat congressmen? Unlike you, when Republicans engage in actual, verifiable corrupt behavior, we admonish and ostracize them. For you and your ilk, that shit is resume enhancement.

carolina73
04-11-2021, 12:56 PM
When did he have sex with a 17 year old?

What was her name?

Where were they?

Pictures? Video? Lost Laptop?

You are claiming he is guilty based on what?

A NYTimes or WAPO article? They have a pretty bad record of fraud.

Leanne778
04-11-2021, 01:33 PM
When was the last time you highlighted any despicable acts done by any Democrat congressmen? Unlike you, when Republicans engage in actual, verifiable corrupt behavior, we admonish and ostracize them. For you and your ilk, that $#@! is resume enhancement.
Have you? Have you highlighted any despicable acts done by a conservative? You haven't even said one word against Gaetz to what he has allegedly done and you never will. No conservative will.

Leanne778
04-11-2021, 01:34 PM
When did he have sex with a 17 year old?

What was her name?

Where were they?

Pictures? Video? Lost Laptop?

You are claiming he is guilty based on what?

A NYTimes or WAPO article? They have a pretty bad record of fraud.

It is alleged. Seems like a lot of stories are coming out about Gaetz - are they all liars Carolina? All of them? If a reliable media outlet announced Gatez is innocent - that would be all you needed right? Gimme a break.

Abby08
04-11-2021, 01:44 PM
Have you? Have you highlighted any despicable acts done by a conservative? You haven't even said one word against Gaetz to what he has allegedly done and you never will. No conservative will.

"Allegedly" done. There ya go. We'll leave up to the courts to decide, before we fry the man.

Leanne778
04-11-2021, 01:50 PM
"Allegedly" done. There ya go. We'll leave up to the courts to decide, before we fry the man.

It does not mean we can't talk about what he has allegedly done. You can wait Abby before commenting if it makes you feel better.

Abby08
04-11-2021, 01:58 PM
It does not mean we can't talk about what he has allegedly done. You can wait Abby before commenting if it makes you feel better.

Really? You believed everything that was said about Kavanagh, even though, before anything was proven, it was all "alleged".

Remember that, hypocrit?

You've made comments about Goetz that indicate you already believe the charges against him.

So much for "alleged " huh?

Abby08
04-11-2021, 01:59 PM

Your post #149......you already have him guilty.

countryboy
04-11-2021, 02:04 PM

I've heard other conservatives here say, if he's guilty, hang him high, I agree with that sentiment. But like I said, you live on a one way street.

Abby08
04-11-2021, 02:06 PM
I've heard other conservatives here say, if he's guilty, hang him high, I agree with that sentiment. But like I said, you live on a one way street.

I have no problem with him or, anyone else being punished for doing that......if they are guilty.

countryboy
04-11-2021, 02:07 PM
I have no problem with him or, anyone else being punished for doing that......if they are guilty.

Exactly.

carolina73
04-11-2021, 02:07 PM
It is alleged. Seems like a lot of stories are coming out about Gaetz - are they all liars Carolina? All of them? If a reliable media outlet announced Gatez is innocent - that would be all you needed right? Gimme a break.
I have not heard any first hand accusers.

Have you?

All we have is Gaetz's father calling the FBI about a extortion scheme and offering to wear a wire. That does not sound like the guilty party. The man behind this lawyer lives in Panama City and is a was arrested on fraud charges in 2015.

The FBI has been investigating this for a year. Have you heard anything?

The only multiple sources is the left wing media with unnamed sources of information. Maybe you know something that I do not know.

I know this is a great distraction from Swalwell and Fang Fang, who Gaetz was criticizing. That smells more suspicious to me.

carolina73
04-11-2021, 02:35 PM
And then there is guy.

I was not trying to blackmail a Congressman! Nooooooo!

https://nypost.com/2021/04/05/man-accused-of-trying-to-extort-max-gaetz-admits-he-asked-for-cash/

countryboy
04-11-2021, 02:42 PM
And then there is guy.

I was not trying to blackmail a Congressman! Nooooooo!

https://nypost.com/2021/04/05/man-accused-of-trying-to-extort-max-gaetz-admits-he-asked-for-cash/

Seems legit. Right Leanne778?

Leanne778
04-11-2021, 02:55 PM

Have you?

All we have is Gaetz's father calling the FBI about a extortion scheme and offering to wear a wire. That does not sound like the guilty party. The man behind this lawyer lives in Panama City and is a was arrested on fraud charges in 2015.

The only multiple sources is the left wing media with unnamed sources of information. Maybe you know something that I do not know.

I know this is a great distraction from Swalwell and Fang Fang, who Gaetz was criticizing. That smells more suspicious to me.

Yes right...a distraction..anything to distract away from the liberals you don't like. Of course! May be they have talked to the girls who were paid by Gaetz and his tax collector, who decides to carry firearms at this office, friend? Just because they haven't come out with their stories in the public doesn't mean they aren't talking to authorities.

Ethereal
04-11-2021, 03:01 PM
Yes right...a distraction..anything to distract away from the liberals you don't like. Of course! May be they have talked to the girls who were paid by Gaetz and his tax collector, who decides to carry firearms at this office, friend? Just because they haven't come out with their stories in the public doesn't mean they aren't talking to authorities.
You will believe anything CNN tells you.

carolina73
04-11-2021, 03:02 PM

These single guys. I tell you.

They like girls.

They carry guns.

If you don't know who these girls talked to then why are you trying to tell us there is something going on?

I don't get it. Sounds like playground rumors stuff. Does Gaetz have cooties too?

In the end you may be 100% right and Gaetz might be hiring prostitutes and having drug parties like Hunter Biden but do you have a laptop with pictures, has China published pictures of Gaetz? Have you seen anything?

MMC
04-15-2021, 10:37 AM
CNN staffer who admitted to an undercover PV journalist that the network engaged in “propaganda” to help Joe Biden get elected (https://townhall.com/tipsheet//mattvespa/2021/04/13/cnn-technical-director-we-got-trump-out-of-office-and-thats-why-i-joined-the-n2587857) and is focusing on allegations against Rep. Matt Gaetz to get him out of office (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/04/14/cnn-staffer-admits-what-networks-coverage-of-matt-gaetz-is-really-about-n2587902) because “he’s a problem for the Democratic Party.”....snip~

Project Veritas Video Shows CNN Staffer Revealing How Network Manipulates Guests by Leah Barkoukis (townhall.com) (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/04/15/project-veritas--cnn-n2587974)

:laugh:

stjames1_53
04-15-2021, 10:47 AM

Have you?

And it also distracts us from Cuomo, The Mass Murderer.

Tahuyaman
04-15-2021, 02:14 PM
I haven't kept up with this story. Are there any actual verifiable facts which support these accusations yet?

Leanne778
04-21-2021, 10:12 PM
And new on the Matt Gaetz story.....

Republican congressman Matt Gaetz (https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/matt-gaetz) is asking for donations to air a minute-long ad to counter what he calls “lies” and “smears” against him as he combats allegations that he is embroiled in a federal investigation involving sex trafficking.
A 30-second version will be aired in his Florida (https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/florida) congressional district and on select cable networks as part of a six-figure ad buy, Politico reports (https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/14/matt-gaetz-ad-buy-481588).

The ad depicts him fighting back “against a multi-week fake news cycle against him,” according to the campaign.

Our new ad is launching,” the congressman announced on Wednesday. “Pls donate @ Mattgaetz.com to help us run it a bunch!”
Mr Gaetz has adamantly denied accusations surrounding a federal investigation into allegations of his involvement with women who were recruited online for sex and whether he engaged in a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl.

The House Ethics Committee has announced (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/matt-gaetz-congress-investigation-latest-b1829375.html) it will investigate public allegations that Mr Gaetz “engaged in sexual misconduct and/or illicit drug use” as well as reports that the he allegedly shared “inappropriate” images and videos on the floor of the House of Representatives.

The Independent has requested comment from Mr Gaetz’s office.
Mr Gaetz has been using news coverage as part of a fundraising campaign, including emails to supporters asking for donations to “fight back against the fake news”.
In his latest ad, using clips from a speech to a conservative women’s group, he suggests news networks covering the investigation are “not coming for me, they’re coming for you.”
Matt Gaetz mocked for video plea to support campaign | The Independent (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/matt-gaetz-venmo-video-investigation-b1835522.html)

Blah Blah Blah....ask Daddy for the money you POS.

Ethereal
04-21-2021, 11:23 PM
This "investigation" has been going on for how long now? Are they going to bring charges or is this going to be another communist-Democrat witch-hunt that goes on forever intentionally?

Tahuyaman
04-23-2021, 08:58 PM
And new on the Matt Gaetz story.....

Republican congressman Matt Gaetz (https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/matt-gaetz) is asking for donations to air a minute-long ad to counter what he calls “lies” and “smears” against him as he combats allegations that he is embroiled in a federal investigation involving sex trafficking.
A 30-second version will be aired in his Florida (https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/florida) congressional district and on select cable networks as part of a six-figure ad buy, Politico reports (https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/14/matt-gaetz-ad-buy-481588).

The ad depicts him fighting back “against a multi-week fake news cycle against him,” according to the campaign.

Our new ad is launching,” the congressman announced on Wednesday. “Pls donate @ Mattgaetz.com to help us run it a bunch!”
Mr Gaetz has adamantly denied accusations surrounding a federal investigation into allegations of his involvement with women who were recruited online for sex and whether he engaged in a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old girl.

The House Ethics Committee has announced (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/matt-gaetz-congress-investigation-latest-b1829375.html) it will investigate public allegations that Mr Gaetz “engaged in sexual misconduct and/or illicit drug use” as well as reports that the he allegedly shared “inappropriate” images and videos on the floor of the House of Representatives.

The Independent has requested comment from Mr Gaetz’s office.
Mr Gaetz has been using news coverage as part of a fundraising campaign, including emails to supporters asking for donations to “fight back against the fake news”.
In his latest ad, using clips from a speech to a conservative women’s group, he suggests news networks covering the investigation are “not coming for me, they’re coming for you.”
Matt Gaetz mocked for video plea to support campaign | The Independent (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/matt-gaetz-venmo-video-investigation-b1835522.html)

Blah Blah Blah....ask Daddy for the money you POS.
You can choose to not donate, right?

Tahuyaman
04-23-2021, 09:01 PM

Correct. Conservatives will wait for the facts. How many years will that take?

Now_What
04-23-2021, 09:10 PM
Correct. Conservatives will wait for the facts. How many years will that take?
Oh so NOW you wait for the facts. How convenient. :)

carolina73
04-23-2021, 09:15 PM
This is what you call a diversion from the real stories of the day.

Swalwell was sleeping and working with a Communist spy. So the left targets their critic Gaetz and makes up a series of false charges. The guy that was blackmailing him already admitted that he had nothing and was trying to get money to have hostages released in Iran.

Leeanne is a good soldier for the party.

Tahuyaman
04-23-2021, 09:48 PM
Oh so NOW you wait for the facts. How convenient. :)
When have I not?

Now_What
04-23-2021, 09:59 PM
When have I not?

Maybe I’m mistaken. Did Biden cheat to become president?

Tahuyaman
04-23-2021, 10:05 PM
Maybe I’m mistaken. Did Biden cheat to become president?
When did I say he cheated? Never, that’s when.

Now_What
04-23-2021, 10:07 PM
When did I say he did? Never, that’s when.

You get credit for that from me. Many of your comrades seem to like to have an opinion with out proof or even substantial evidence.

Daily Bread
04-24-2021, 05:26 AM
I did and the truth hurts doesn't it

MMC
04-24-2021, 06:09 AM
CNN staffer who admitted to an undercover PV journalist that the network engaged in “propaganda” to help Joe Biden get elected (https://townhall.com/tipsheet//mattvespa/2021/04/13/cnn-technical-director-we-got-trump-out-of-office-and-thats-why-i-joined-the-n2587857) and is focusing on allegations against Rep. Matt Gaetz to get him out of office (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/04/14/cnn-staffer-admits-what-networks-coverage-of-matt-gaetz-is-really-about-n2587902) because “he’s a problem for the Democratic Party.”....snip~

Project Veritas Video Shows CNN Staffer Revealing How Network Manipulates Guests by Leah Barkoukis (townhall.com) (https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2021/04/15/project-veritas--cnn-n2587974)

Nothing changed.....the left is into full on conniption to get rid of Gaetz since he by himself is a problem for the Deviant party.

stjames1_53
04-24-2021, 06:22 AM

Nothing changed.....the left is into full on conniption to get rid of Gaetz since he by himself is a problem for the Deviant party.

Over the course of the next year or so, many republican elected officials will be attacked and removed, only to be replaced by a RINO or an actual liberal democrat.
This is an outright Declaration of War, and they are daring us to start fighting back so they can all play the victim and say we started it.
typical cheap school yard bullies.

MMC
04-24-2021, 06:32 AM
Over the course of the next year or so, many republican elected officials will be attacked and removed, only to be replaced by a RINO or an actual liberal democrat.
This is an outright Declaration of War, and they are daring us to start fighting back so they can all play the victim and say we started it.
typical cheap school yard bullies.

Howard Dean former head of the DNC and Former Governor came out yesterday calling all Republicans Neo Facists. Unfortunately no one from the Right was around to backhand bitchslap him.

donttread
05-08-2021, 08:36 AM
Howard Dean former head of the DNC and Former Governor came out yesterday calling all Republicans Neo Facists. Unfortunately no one from the Right was around to backhand bitchslap him.

Howard Dean's campaign was once cut short my the media who fried him for a little passion. Or was it because he was competing with the chosen one.? It was the first time that I understood just how much the media could determine political outcomes.
And while people disagree about whether or not the election was stolen I don't think I have found anyone in liberal land who thinks Biden could have won with an unbiased media