PDA

View Full Version : The Truth about the Vaccines

Hoosier8
04-22-2021, 06:33 PM
Something the media is not telling us is that none of the vaccines are actually FDA approved. Government issued an 'Emergency Release Authorization' which is not the same thing.

An epidemiologist from the EU that quit due to the vaccine mandates said he would not give these vaccines to animals, much less humans as they are totally experimental. In fact I learned something I didn't know about the J&J and Astrazeneca vaccines. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are mRna (messenger RNA) vaccines which take like 1/2 of part of a gene ladder that links with the nucleus to produce a spike protein but acts like the virus multiplying in the cell until it explodes and releases the new protein into the system. That would explain the lethargy for many as they are reacting as if a virus had invaded their systems. The J&J and Astrazeneca actually modify the nucleus DNA directly which has always been more dangerous there have known dangers as modifying DNA directly can lead to unintended consequences like cancer. mRna vaccines may be less problematic but can also lead to the same issues.

These types of cell modifiers could be the wave of the future but have been held back by the dangers posed. With Covid-19 the shields are down and now the public are the test subjects without any long term studies and in fact one of the manufacturers is abandoning it's long term study by inoculating the control group.

The only skin in the game for manufacturers is profit because government has nullified any legal consequences if the results go south in the future.

Crepitus
04-22-2021, 09:07 PM
Something the media is not telling us is that none of the vaccines are actually FDA approved. Government issued an 'Emergency Release Authorization' which is not the same thing.

An epidemiologist from the EU that quit due to the vaccine mandates said he would not give these vaccines to animals, much less humans as they are totally experimental. In fact I learned something I didn't know about the J&J and Astrazeneca vaccines. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are mRna (messenger RNA) vaccines which take like 1/2 of part of a gene ladder that links with the nucleus to produce a spike protein but acts like the virus multiplying in the cell until it explodes and releases the new protein into the system. That would explain the lethargy for many as they are reacting as if a virus had invaded their systems. The J&J and Astrazeneca actually modify the nucleus DNA directly which has always been more dangerous there have known dangers as modifying DNA directly can lead to unintended consequences like cancer. mRna vaccines may be less problematic but can also lead to the same issues.

These types of cell modifiers could be the wave of the future but have been held back by the dangers posed. With Covid-19 the shields are down and now the public are the test subjects without any long term studies and in fact one of the manufacturers is abandoning it's long term study by inoculating the control group.

The only skin in the game for manufacturers is profit because government has nullified any legal consequences if the results go south in the future.

Anyone with half a brain and an internet connection knows this. No one is hiding it, it's not a secret, it's been much discussed.

No idea how you missed it unless you've been a hermit for the last year.

Hoosier8
04-22-2021, 09:27 PM
Anyone with half a brain and an internet connection knows this. No one is hiding it, it's not a secret, it's been much discussed.

No idea how you missed it unless you've been a hermit for the last year.

Tell that to the true believers. Even the most intelligent people I know have been brainwashed by the propaganda. You may have missed all of this.

Crepitus
04-22-2021, 09:31 PM
Tell that to the true believers. Even the most intelligent people I know have been brainwashed by the propaganda. You may have missed all of this.

"True believers" in what? What propaganda?

Hoosier8
04-22-2021, 09:53 PM
"True believers" in what? What propaganda?

LOL, got your shot yet?

MisterVeritis
04-22-2021, 10:04 PM

This is simply dumb.

Crepitus
04-22-2021, 10:33 PM
LOL, got your shot yet?

I'm in the moderna trial. I got my shot last august.

stjames1_53
04-23-2021, 05:31 AM

The implication is that over a long period of time, there may be some really serious consequences.
I'm pretty healthy, so I'm going to wait. I've been through it and came out on the other side feeling just fine. As usual, the shot you get this year was made from virus material from LAST year. So the vaccines are usually a year or two behind the track.
These vaccines have been fast tracked and have yet to be fully approved by the FDA. J&J has been pulled from the pool.
No thanks, I'll wait and see..............

Hoosier8
04-23-2021, 07:02 AM
What I find interesting are the anti-GMO crowd rushing out to have government experiment on them with DNA modifying vaccines.

Docthehun
04-23-2021, 05:54 PM
Pfizer, first and second on the books. Slightly, and I do mean slightly, tender shoulder the day after the second. No other side effects, although others have been sick for a day or so. The J&J has been re-approved, although perhaps with some warning attached. The J&J was developed using the old style method of developing a vaccine; however both the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have been developed using a totally different method that doesn't utilize dead virus. I'm cool with the program and fully expect to need a booster this fall. Perhaps, with any luck, only yearly thereafter.

My last half dozen shots have been of the cortizone variety and hurt like hell. The vaccine needles are almost like toy models you'd practice with. By the end of the month, I should be good to go.

Crepitus
04-25-2021, 09:58 AM
The implication is that over a long period of time, there may be some really serious consequences.
I'm pretty healthy, so I'm going to wait. I've been through it and came out on the other side feeling just fine. As usual, the shot you get this year was made from virus material from LAST year. So the vaccines are usually a year or two behind the track.
These vaccines have been fast tracked and have yet to be fully approved by the FDA. J&J has been pulled from the pool.
No thanks, I'll wait and see..............

The implication? Who's implying that?

Crepitus
04-25-2021, 09:59 AM
What I find interesting are the anti-GMO crowd rushing out to have government experiment on them with DNA modifying vaccines.

I'm not anti gmo.

Hoosier8
04-25-2021, 10:18 AM
I'm not anti gmo.

Didn’t say you were.

MisterVeritis
04-25-2021, 01:42 PM
126 million vaccines given. There have been roughly 3500 suspicious deaths following vaccination.

stjames1_53
04-25-2021, 03:53 PM
The implication? Who's implying that?
The most important thing is these vaccine are still in the experimental stages, and you're the lab rat.
Who knows how this will affect the human condition over a period of time.
The FDA has still yet to issue its final approval for serious use. Somehow, they managed to get around all of these roadblocks, and ended up with approval to experiment on YOU.
I'll still wait for a year or better. I want to see for myself whether or not it is good or not. What should give rise to your curiosity is the fact that none of the manufacturers have any liability for their product. IF it doesn't do what they say, backfires, or is proven to be a fraud, you have no legal recourse.
And of course realize that it is not a cure, and you'll need an annual booster for the rest of your life. And probably from the same bunch that may have horseswaggled you.

Madison
04-25-2021, 04:23 PM
You know what ..I am not against vaccines
but covid vaccine I will never take it
Not for me.
I see no benefit and it's too suspicious

So, no way

stjames1_53
04-25-2021, 04:34 PM
You know what ..I am not against vaccines
but covid vaccine I will never take it
Not for me.
I see no benefit and it's too suspicious

So, no way

It is insufficiently time tested..............I'll wait and see if those that took it turn into gnomes.............j/k

MisterVeritis
05-04-2021, 07:16 PM
247 million vaccinations have been given in the US.

Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 03, 2021.

During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

I got my second shot this morning.

All is well.

nathanbforrest45
05-04-2021, 07:17 PM
I got my first shot in January and my second in February. I have had akkk akkk no akkk erk spizzle bad effeccccccccts yet, that I know of!

MisterVeritis
05-04-2021, 07:20 PM
I got my first shot in January and my second in February. I have had akkk akkk no akkk erk spizzle bad effeccccccccts yet, that I know of!

I think the new budding limbs are quite striking.

BenjaminO
05-04-2021, 08:02 PM
247 million vaccinations have been given in the US.

Over 245 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through May 03, 2021.

During this time, VAERS received 4,178 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.

I got my second shot this morning.

All is well.
My second shot two weeks ago had zero effect. Nothing, nada, zip.
A friend felt a little sick and had a fever for a few hours.
You'll be just as grumpy tomorrow, no shot can change that. :wink:

MisterVeritis
05-04-2021, 09:26 PM
I am the happiest guy I know.

stjames1_53
05-05-2021, 05:29 AM

The vaccines have yet to be examined over a period of time. Hell, the powers that be don't know how it will affect anyone over a long period of time.
The makers aren't sure of how well it works or if it works at all. It is interesting to note that they keep telling you to wear the mask even AFTER getting your shots.

Hoosier8
05-05-2021, 06:47 AM

The effects of the DNA altering treatments (they are not vaccines) may not show for years.

MisterVeritis
05-05-2021, 08:22 AM
Second shot: By 9 PM I felt tired and slightly achy. By midnight I woke up with body-wide mild discomfort. This morning I am still achy. But I can already tell the affects are fading slowly.

248 million vaccinations have been given in the US.

BenjaminO
05-09-2021, 04:14 PM
The vaccines have yet to be examined over a period of time. Hell, the powers that be don't know how it will affect anyone over a long period of time.
The makers aren't sure of how well it works or if it works at all. It is interesting to note that they keep telling you to wear the mask even AFTER getting your shots.
I have yet to find one place, anywhere, that I was inconvenienced by being asked to wear a mask.
I do not understand what the big deal is.
What would be a better idea is to not allow anyone with a fever or symptoms of a cold or the flu to go into the public or to work or school.
That would end the spread of such things without the need for masks.

FindersKeepers
05-09-2021, 04:23 PM
I have yet to find one place, anywhere, that I was inconvenienced by being asked to wear a mask.
I do not understand what the big deal is.
What would be a better idea is to not allow anyone with a fever or symptoms of a cold or the flu to go into the public or to work or school.
That would end the spread of such things without the need for masks.

Except, a lot of covid infections are asymtomatic, so the infected person doesn't know they're infected.

In general, it's a good idea to stay any time you're feeling poorly.

Manny Decker
05-09-2021, 05:11 PM
I’m a Brit, I’ve had my 2 jabs and I expect a 3rd later in the year for the mutant virus that may appear.
Having both jabs I felt fine, on my iphohe I have a scientific app I report on every day informing it how i feel.

BenjaminO
05-09-2021, 05:41 PM
Except, a lot of covid infections are asymtomatic, so the infected person doesn't know they're infected.

The possibility of being infected and not knowing it only re-enforces the need to wear masks.

Getting people to stay home when they don't feel well will involve them having paid sick days.
Good luck with that.

countryboy
05-09-2021, 06:11 PM

Asymptomatic spread is a myth.

BenjaminO
05-09-2021, 07:46 PM
LOL
Repeat the lie as many times as you want.
It's still a lie.

FindersKeepers
05-10-2021, 03:42 AM

Probably not, seeing as so many have tested positive who never had any symptoms.

FindersKeepers
05-10-2021, 03:49 AM
The possibility of being infected and not knowing it only re-enforces the need to wear masks.

Getting people to stay home when they don't feel well will involve them having paid sick days.
Good luck with that.

That would be between an employer and an employee.

Many employers offer a certain number of sick days per month and the employee can accumulate them in addition to other paid time off days. If an employee missuses those days, then that employee will get stuck without paid days to take off.

It's called personal responsibility. Teachers often have to send sick kids home from school because parents aren't responsible.

Right now we have an unemployment problem because the lazy ones are drawing more on unemployment than they would be working. That was a bad decision on the part of lawmakers. We have teachers wanting full pay for partial virtual work.

countryboy
05-10-2021, 05:26 AM
Probably not, seeing as so many have tested positive who never had any symptoms.

There are several studies which suggest asymptomatic spread is very low, or even rare. Even the WHO came out a while back and said it was rare, of course they backtracked after libs set their hair on fire. https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/jama-study-asymptomatic-covid-spread-risk-low-symptom-onset-risk-high/

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/ready-horowitz-a-severely-symptomatic-lie-about-asymptomatic-spread

stjames1_53
05-10-2021, 11:07 AM
Where does those who are naturally immune fall?