PDA

View Full Version : The big cat

Ravi
06-24-2013, 10:46 AM
When I click on what's new and get the list of threads several threads on the list have a picture of a cat under the title.

What is up with that?

Ravi
06-24-2013, 10:48 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/paperclip.png

Chris
06-24-2013, 11:02 AM
It's a paperclip not a cat.

Zoom in and you'll see:

http://i.snag.gy/WCPWE.jpg

If you hover over it, as with other image buttons, you get an explanation:

http://i.snag.gy/5MLrL.jpg

Click it and you get a list of attachments.

junie
06-24-2013, 11:22 AM

lol damn you need stronger magnifiers to read this forum! psst when you paste the icon you can see the words right there. ^

Ravi
06-24-2013, 12:52 PM
I know what it says but it appears to me as a cat. You can't see it? LOL, maybe I'm losing my marbles.

junie
06-24-2013, 12:55 PM
I know what it says but it appears to me as a cat. You can't see it? LOL, maybe I'm losing my marbles.

lol maybe you're just delirious from the miami heat! :wink:

Ravi
06-24-2013, 12:59 PM
ha! On this computer it comes up as a paper clip but on my little netbook it shows up as a cat. I tried to c&p it but it won't let me. Very strange.

oceanloverOH
06-24-2013, 02:39 PM
ha! On this computer it comes up as a paper clip but on my little netbook it shows up as a cat. I tried to c&p it but it won't let me. Very strange.

And so, the Internet Twilight Zone claims another victim...........:hiding:

Conley
06-26-2013, 07:04 PM

ROFLMAO. This is hilarious. If this had happened to my mom I bet she'd call me up in a panic thinking she'd been hacked...anytime anything goes wrong with her computer it's the hackers. Can't get online? Hackers. CD drive wont stop spinning? Hackers. Printer runs out of ink? HACKERS.

Conley
06-26-2013, 07:05 PM
I want little cats to start showing up in random places on the forum now. Is there a mod for that?

Ravi
06-26-2013, 07:16 PM
ROFLMAO. This is hilarious. If this had happened to my mom I bet she'd call me up in a panic thinking she'd been hacked...anytime anything goes wrong with her computer it's the hackers. Can't get online? Hackers. CD drive wont stop spinning? Hackers. Printer runs out of ink? HACKERS.
LOL! My mother would do the same. I'll try to do a screen shot and post it.

Ravi
06-26-2013, 07:21 PM

Ravi
06-26-2013, 07:37 PM
Maybe WT is haunting me!

Conley
06-26-2013, 08:05 PM
O GAWD that's the Mainecoons cat isn't it!?

He's all up in your hard drive, NSA'ing yo shit :shocked:

Conley
06-26-2013, 08:06 PM
Who's WT?

Ravi
06-26-2013, 08:06 PM
Oh, shit, I was afraid of that. How is it even possible?

Ravi
06-26-2013, 08:07 PM
Who's WT?
A cat lover from another board.

Conley
06-26-2013, 08:10 PM
Oh, shit, I was afraid of that. How is it even possible?

I think it's just a glitch. I wouldn't sweat it...funny tho

Adelaide
06-26-2013, 08:27 PM
That's bizarre... and kind of funny. I have technical experience with these types of forums and have no clue why that would be happening. It's not even like Mainecoons posted any of those threads or was the last to respond. Doesn't make sense. Made me laugh, though.

You could send a message to ADMIN to ask him about it - he might know how to fix it.

Rebel Son
06-30-2013, 01:55 PM
And so, the Internet Twilight Zone claims another victim...........:hiding:

So you are a Senior master sgt? I quit as a buck and got the hell out of dodge.

Added......................

I don't like cats.................Just saying.

Private Pickle
06-30-2013, 09:16 PM

Crazy cat lady!

Dr. Who
06-30-2013, 10:17 PM
Who let the cats out! 3083

oceanloverOH
06-30-2013, 11:10 PM
So you are a Senior master sgt? I quit as a buck and got the hell out of dodge.

Hi, Rebel Son. No, I retired from the USAF as a Master Sergeant (E-7) with 20 years. It's a long story, but I very purposely didn't complete a requirement that would have made me competetive for promotion to Senior Master Sergeant (E-8). I was and am content with that decision. Sorry you quit so fast.....it sure is nice that Uncle Sugar gives me a check every month for doing a good job for 20 years, and of course because I'm cute!

:f_whistle:

Rebel Son
07-07-2013, 12:07 PM
Hi, @Rebel Son (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=783). No, I retired from the USAF as a Master Sergeant (E-7) with 20 years. It's a long story, but I very purposely didn't complete a requirement that would have made me competetive for promotion to Senior Master Sergeant (E-8). I was and am content with that decision. Sorry you quit so fast.....it sure is nice that Uncle Sugar gives me a check every month for doing a good job for 20 years, and of course because I'm cute!

:f_whistle:

LOL, Yeah I should have stayed in. Hind site is what they say it is. :) My first Sgt. was single had a sail boat and floated around for a month every year. Should have been a sign for me to stay in, problem was that they sent me back to the states where things were, (not so laid back as it was in Europe). I couldn't deal with the civil servants there and all the crap associated with it.

Bigred1cav
07-07-2013, 12:16 PM
Yes, everybody needs a little pussy.

Rebel Son
07-07-2013, 12:29 PM
Yes, everybody needs a little pussy.

Go away red, or add something to a post. I thought I left you behind forums ago but you are like the plague or something.

Agravan
07-07-2013, 12:56 PM
Take a screenshot, then blow up the spot you want.

The Sage of Main Street
08-10-2013, 10:38 AM
I want little cats to start showing up in random places on the forum now. Is there a mod for that?

When the fatcats go, "Me! Me! ME!!!", the rest of us go "Ow! Ow! OW!!!"