PDA

View Full Version : How much are voters from team Dem willing to pay for their choices?

donttread
04-28-2021, 04:15 PM
For example gas prices? From $2.10 to 3:00 bucks a gallon here and now NYS wants to raise their already out of control gas taxes to pay for their massive lockdown which didn't even work.
So that debt machine is not endless after all? It appears that red ink is relevent. This is just a tatse of what could happen as Biden rides forward with uneeded , costly poorly thought out CC policy. Meanwhile NYS is basically kicking mom and pop landlords out of the business as part of their small business destruction initiative.
I get that many supporters don't pay much in the way of income taxes but they do need gas. So what's the answer for those who support the policies that have lead to the incresed gas prices and taxes. How much are you personally willing to pay to fund these policies?

https://wibx950.com/proposed-gas-tax-will-raise-gas-prices-significantly-in-new-york-state/

The Booman
04-28-2021, 04:47 PM
The base will never sway because they are convinced that the republicans are to blame for everything.

nathanbforrest45
04-28-2021, 04:48 PM
In order to save the planet and to insure equity for all no amount is too much for you to pay for gasoline.

carolina73
04-28-2021, 08:16 PM
Evil Truck Drivers!

donttread
04-29-2021, 11:31 AM
In order to save the planet and to insure equity for all no amount is too much for you to pay for gasoline.

I guess what I am wondering is what level of personal impact would it take to get people to be more reasonable? As I said many of the pople making choices for the country do not pay income tax. But the cost will not be limited to income tax as we can already see. Generation after generation seems to buy the "tax the rich" lie. The super rich never have and never will pay it all. I believe that everyone should have some skin in the game. Gas prices are one way that can happen. But even in this the gap between rural NY and the "the city" is obvious. Unless of course we increase mass transit accordingly? LOL. No I doubt that will happen! They'll probably get decreases.

Ten trillion dollars has consequences and those should and do include everyone.

donttread
05-03-2021, 11:51 AM
Evil Truck Drivers!

Do they not get that everything in this country moves by truck? Including their food? That therefore everything will cost more? That their company will pay higher transportation and heating cost to the point where raises may not come as often?
I am not unsymatheic to the idea of increasing alternate enery production. Quite the opposite I find getting away from burning stuff for energy to be past due. But all fossil fuels are not created equally and the foreign kind is much more expensive if you factor in the military actuions and forever wars necessary to keep it flowing. Slowing down oil imports would have been much better policy than killing the pipeline. Why has no one ever even seriously suggested this from either "major party" ? It makes too much common sense but not enough payola that's why.

donttread
05-10-2021, 06:17 AM
I wonder what a world where you were taxed based upon the programs/politicians and your neighborhood's voted for/supported and police patrols based upon your support for the police would look like
I'm thinking a whole lot less liberal when you paid based upon your charity rather than spending other people's money.

Tahuyaman
05-13-2021, 01:09 PM
The base will never sway because they are convinced that the republicans are to blame for everything.
I think the 2022 mid term elections will paint a different picture.

MisterVeritis
05-13-2021, 01:50 PM
Having voted for Marxism I doubt many of them give much thought to anything from day to day.

carolina73
05-13-2021, 01:58 PM
Most of them cannot even tell you who the VP is that they voted for.

But we should not question Joe. As he recently stated, he was in the Senate for 120 years and then VP for 10 years.

donttread
07-20-2021, 06:15 PM
Having voted for Marxism I doubt many of them give much thought to anything from day to day.

Once it hits their wallets. Most people vote self interest except the middle class which is the only class without a party.

Peter1469
07-21-2021, 08:20 AM
Not true.
Once it hits their wallets. Most people vote self interest except the middle class which is the only class without a party.

The new GOP is a party for the working man. A national-populist party.

donttread
07-25-2021, 06:55 AM
Not true.

I hope so. Now all we need is a party for the middle class and we'll all be represented and maybe total political bullshit could be shouted down 2 to 1?

Abby08
07-25-2021, 10:56 AM
The democrats are willing to throw away everything this country stands for, because of greed and the lust for power.

donttread
07-28-2021, 11:23 AM

I feel that they have less base than media portrays. I think what they want us to believe is the base are really the fringe 10%.

mamooth
08-27-2021, 06:30 PM
Back in reality, what are the Democrats actually thinking?

"If the Trump cult sore-losers are crying this hard, we must be whupping their sore-loser butts extra hard, so we should keep doing what we're doing."

Abby08
08-27-2021, 07:14 PM

"If the Trump cult sore-losers are crying this hard, we must be whupping their sore-loser butts extra hard, so we should keep doing what we're doing."

Democrats are in pure desperation mode.........serves them right.

donttread
08-28-2021, 09:25 AM
Not true.

Trump was populist but remember the party never really accepted him due to their own involvement in the swamp. Besides politicians can place a divide between blue and white collar even if they both make the same wage. We are easily manipulated SOB's. So maybe had Trump had a few more years he'd of converted the party but I don't believe he did,

donttread
08-28-2021, 09:34 AM

How about you mamooth how much are you willing to pay for gas and everything else under this near record inflation? How much control will you give the state over how many annual injections you must take.? Will you support the coming war probably in Iran and the accompaning tax increases even for the working man and woman? OK with drag queens teaching your kids at story hour? College tribunals that can destroy a young man based upon accusation alone with about zero due process? Alright if your daughter can't get on that sports team because it's taken over by those born male?
What I'm saying is how much of this are you willing to deal with/pay for/ see your kids have less for.? If you are white should your kids be taught to knell before other races?
When the buck comes home to roost will sacrifice your chickens to the cause?

Tahuyaman
08-28-2021, 12:39 PM
Back in reality, what are the Democrats actually thinking? ...
There's no evidence that they are thinking.

mamooth
08-29-2021, 01:04 PM
How about you mamooth (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2746) how much are you willing to pay for gas and everything else under this near record inflation?

Do you even know what life is like in the real world outside of your victimhood cult?

How much control will you give the state over how many annual injections you must take.?
Even when I was a child, I didn't cry about an occasional minor inconvenience like a vaccine. Yet you supposed adults are in hysterics.

Will you support the coming war probably in Iran and the accompaning tax increases even for the working man and woman?

What else did the voices tell you? Understand that we can't hear the voices, so you have to repeat what they say to us.

OK with drag queens teaching your kids at story hour? College tribunals that can destroy a young man based upon accusation alone with about zero due process? Alright if your daughter can't get on that sports team because it's taken over by those born male?

Do you understand that your cult deliberately keeps you terrified into hysterics, because that keeps you obedient? Very, very obedient. Sheep-look-independent obedient. Rest assured that everyone outside of your cult understands that.

What I'm saying is how much of this are you willing to deal with/pay for/ see your kids have less for.? If you are white should your kids be taught to knell before other races?

Oh, you're a white supremacist! Why didn't you just lead off with that? It would have saved time.

donttread
08-30-2021, 07:19 AM
Do you even know what life is like in the real world outside of your victimhood cult?

Even when I was a child, I didn't cry about an occasional minor inconvenience like a vaccine. Yet you supposed adults are in hysterics.

What else did the voices tell you? Understand that we can't hear the voices, so you have to repeat what they say to us.

Do you understand that your cult deliberately keeps you terrified into hysterics, because that keeps you obedient? Very, very obedient. Sheep-look-independent obedient. Rest assured that everyone outside of your cult understands that.

Oh, you're a white supremacist! Why didn't you just lead off with that? It would have saved time.

So you can't or more likely won't answer my simple questions so you call be a "White Supremacist" . Gee who's playbook did that shocker come from? I long ago gave up any fear of being called racist . You should try it as it is very liberating. Oh sorry I used that word, I forgot that liberty is against your Woke religion. Nothing in your responses answers the question. I will say this you have brass balls to call me a cult member. If I said that's like the pot calling the kettle black you'd call trhat racist right? LMAO From the guy who does whatever government tells him to do without question? You live in a city, probably a big one, don't you?

DGUtley
08-30-2021, 07:56 AM

So, how much are you willing to pay? Why won't you answer? 43.9%? 50%? 60%? How much should I pay?

There's a lawyer here in town, 27 years old - the vaccine gave him a heart attack as per the Cleveland Clinic (#1 in hearts in the world). I got the vaccine as did my entire family. Shouldn't it be a choice?

You have to know that taxes will have to be increased to pay for all of this, yes? It is inevitable. How much are you willing to pay?

"your cult"? It's your cult that calls out the fear. Race, sex, birth control, penguins, gay, muslim, media, etc. Nice try. They click their fingers and you jump to their command.

Aaaaah, always the race card... Poorly played though.

donttread
08-30-2021, 09:23 AM
So, how much are you willing to pay? Why won't you answer? 43.9%? 50%? 60%? How much should I pay?

There's a lawyer here in town, 27 years old - the vaccine gave him a heart attack as per the Cleveland Clinic (#1 in hearts in the world). I got the vaccine as did my entire family. Shouldn't it be a choice?

You have to know that taxes will have to be increased to pay for all of this, yes? It is inevitable. How much are you willing to pay?

"your cult"? It's your cult that calls out the fear. Race, sex, birth control, penguins, gay, muslim, media, etc. Nice try. They click their fingers and you jump to their command.

DGUtley Now you've done it by saying what I'm trying to say but in a much more concise articulate manner! RUDE! LOL

Actually great post.

mamooth
08-30-2021, 01:29 PM
So you can't or more likely won't answer my simple questions so you call be a "White Supremacist" .

You were whimpering about being forced to kneel before other races. That was a dead givaway concerning your indoctrination with white supremacist propaganda. Normal people don't talk like that.

Next time, try to hide it better.

mamooth
08-30-2021, 01:40 PM

Have you stopped kicking puppies yet?

It's telling, that none of you Trump cultists is capable of honest debate. Dishonest and misleading fake-questions is one of your favorite big-lie tactics.

So, why did you lie so stupidly and try to claim Biden made gas pricies rise? Why did you make the moron assumption they'd keep rising? Did you notice they had been falling again, at least before the hurricane? Why do you always fall for the butthurt nonsense your cult feeds you, given how often you've been humiliated for repeating it?

Are you under the impression it isn't a choice? Just how saturated in victimhood brainwashing are you?

Wearing shoes is a choice. Getting vaccinated is a choice. Neither the shoeless or the unvaccinated are a protected class, so businesses may exclude them. Do what you want, but stop crying about having to endure your freely-chosen consequences.

What else did the voices tell you?

Are you also going to rant about being forced to kneel before other races? You're hitting some new lows here by running cover for white supremacist propaganda.

FindersKeepers
08-30-2021, 01:55 PM

You expect us to take you seriously when you use "Democrats" and "thinking" in the same sentence? Come on, man...

You may be right that Democrats are so stupid as think this is about making conservatives mad--they've done that kind of anti-intellectual reasoning before--and it always comes back to haunt them.

If Democrats knew anything about economic history, they'd know that every time inflation rises, the party that represents "big government" takes a hit at the polls. If the current increase in prices continues, the "shellacking" the Democrats took in 2010 will look mild by comparison to next year's mid-terms.

Keep drinking that KoolAid. Just don't come crying to us when you can't afford anymore. Conservatives by definition tend to land on their feet financially, while Democrats can't figure out how to make ends meet.

FindersKeepers
08-30-2021, 02:05 PM

It's telling, that none of you Trump cultists is capable of honest debate. Dishonest and misleading fake-questions is one of your favorite big-lie tactics.

So, why did you lie so stupidly and try to claim Biden made gas pricies rise? Why did you make the moron assumption they'd keep rising? Did you notice they had been falling again, at least before the hurricane? Why do you always fall for the butthurt nonsense your cult feeds you, given how often you've been humiliated for repeating it?

Stop being such a crybaby. Nothing happens in a vacuum. What happened when stupid Biden stopped support for Saudi in its struggle in Yemen? Saudi announced it would not increase oil output, which drove the price of crude higher on the futures. I know that's probably difficult for you to understand, but at the same time, Biden froze federal leases and stopped the Keystone project.
Like most Democrats, you don't have clue how the economy works or what drives prices.

But here's the deal--you can continue to cry in your Wheaties because those mean conservatives are dissing your cult-leader, but you can't change what's getting ready to happen.

hanger4
08-30-2021, 02:07 PM

Are you under the impression it isn't a choice? Just how saturated in victimhood brainwashing are you?

Wearing shoes is a choice. Getting vaccinated is a choice. Neither the shoeless or the unvaccinated are a protected class, so businesses may exclude them. Do what you want, but stop crying about having to endure your freely-chosen consequences.

Are you also going to rant about being forced to kneel before other races? You're hitting some new lows here by running cover for white supremacist propaganda.

*It's telling, that none of you Trump cultists is capable of honest debate*

Coming from you, that's funny as hell. Thanks for the laugh :thumbsup:

donttread
08-30-2021, 05:56 PM
You were whimpering about being forced to kneel before other races. That was a dead givaway concerning your indoctrination with white supremacist propaganda. Normal people don't talk like that.

Like i said you got nothin so call the other guy a racist. You have learned from your media. But at least yopu aren't openly lying trying to say you's go broke for equal outcomes. Because that is exactly what equal outcomes lead to and you know it. Nice chatting with you

donttread
08-30-2021, 06:00 PM

Ahh the totalitarian playbook again.

You got nothin so you call the opponent a racist.
Then throw out some fake swag as if you had actually made a point.

mamooth
08-31-2021, 10:22 AM
. If the current increase in prices continues, the "shellacking" the Democrats took in 2010 will look mild by comparison to next year's mid-terms.

I'm sensing you have no idea of what causes inflation.

Go on. Tell us how Biden caused inflation. This should be funny. Any of the other BDS-afflicted here, feel free to join in.

mamooth
08-31-2021, 10:25 AM
Ahh the totalitarian playbook again.

So why did you whimper about "being forced to kneel before other races". Those "other races", of course, being non-whites. That's white supremacist Replacement Theory garbage.

You keep running from what you said there, but it's not going away.

DGUtley
08-31-2021, 10:37 AM
Have you stopped kicking puppies yet? It's telling, that none of you Trump cultists is capable of honest debate. Dishonest and misleading fake-questions is one of your favorite big-lie tactics. So, why did you lie so stupidly and try to claim Biden made gas pricies rise? Why did you make the moron assumption they'd keep rising? Did you notice they had been falling again, at least before the hurricane? Why do you always fall for the butthurt nonsense your cult feeds you, given how often you've been humiliated for repeating it?

Gas prices have risen steadily here in NE Ohio. Joe's responsible for the quashing of several developmental projects which will cause prices to rise - that's undeniable. Why do you lie so stupidly and engage in ad hom rather than address the facts?

Are you under the impression it isn't a choice? Just how saturated in victimhood brainwashing are you? Wearing shoes is a choice. Getting vaccinated is a choice. Neither the shoeless or the unvaccinated are a protected class, so businesses may exclude them. Do what you want, but stop crying about having to endure your freely-chosen consequences.

You don't want it to be a choice. You want to compel obedience like the good little socialist you are.

Huh?

I run cover for nobody. Yet, you run cover for the race baiters by playing the card at will. It's despicable and nonfactual. Yet, you use it as the source of your power. Hell, your side has even called a black man a white supremist. Amazing.

Tahuyaman
08-31-2021, 11:15 AM

Go on. Tell us how Biden caused inflation. This should be funny. Any of the other BDS-afflicted here, feel free to join in.
Biden single handedly eliminated our energy independence which caused a significant increase in fuel prices which in turn caused an increase in prices in several other sectors.

mamooth
09-02-2021, 09:55 AM
Gas prices have risen steadily here in NE Ohio. Joe's responsible for the quashing of several developmental projects which will cause prices to rise - that's undeniable.

No, that's delusional. You're all claiming Biden somehow caused prices to rise, but none of you can give any specific examples of how. For example, you're trying, with a straight face, to tell us that not building a pipeline which was just in the planning stages caused gas prices to rise.

The fuuny part is how you all expect to be taken seriously, instead of instantly being written off as suffering from extreme BDS.

You don't want it to be a choice. You want to compel obedience like the good little socialist you are.

Like everyone else, I'll correctly take that weeping as your admission that you're unable to debate honestly.

If you could debate a liberal, you wouldn't have to fabricate butthurt persecution fantasies as a way to deflect.

I run cover for nobody.

And yet here you are now, running cover for someone spouting Replacement Theory crap.

This is just one reason why it's so good to be a liberal. There's no PartyMandate that we have to blindly defend every other liberal, regardless of what completely awful thing they say, so we never end up looking as bad as you do now.

DGUtley
09-02-2021, 10:04 AM
No, that's delusional. You're all claiming Biden somehow caused prices to rise, but none of you can give any specific examples of how. For example, you're trying, with a straight face, to tell us that not building a pipeline which was just in the planning stages caused gas prices to rise. The fuuny part is how you all expect to be taken seriously, instead of instantly being written off as suffering from extreme BDS.

Petroleum is a commodity. It's priced on futures. Joe signaled the future for petroleum, causing the price to rise. His banning of Russian small arms future ammo imports contracts naturally caused all ammo to rise exponentially. You can call me delusional or BDS (I don't know what that means) but I will continue to call them as I see them.

Like everyone else, I'll correctly take that weeping as your admission that you're unable to debate honestly. If you could debate a liberal, you wouldn't have to fabricate butthurt persecution fantasies as a way to deflect.

Then why is it that liberals always try to compel everybody to do and think as they do? Conservatives live and let live - except where it comes to protecting the lives of unborn babies. Nice way to fabricate persecution fantasies as a way to deflect.

And yet here you are now, running cover for someone spouting Replacement Theory crap. This is just one reason why it's so good to be a liberal. There's no PartyMandate that we have to blindly defend every other liberal, regardless of what completely awful thing they say, so we never end up looking as bad as you do now.

Liberals live by lock step party mandate. Talk about delusional. One of your rulers on MSM will say something and your mob will be out in the street or on the web protesting on cue the next day. Remember when George Snuphalagus asked that innocuous 'birth control question' during the debate and then magically it was BOOM!! over every TV and website and out of every liberal mouth the next morning? On cue!!! Republicans want to "take away" your birth control.

donttread
09-02-2021, 11:12 AM
Petroleum is a commodity. It's priced on futures. Joe signaled the future for petroleum, causing the price to rise. His banning of Russian small arms future ammo imports contracts naturally caused all ammo to rise exponentially. You can call me delusional or BDS (I don't know what that means) but I will continue to call them as I see them.

Then why is it that liberals always try to compel everybody to do and think as they do? Conservatives live and let live - except where it comes to protecting the lives of unborn babies. Nice way to fabricate persecution fantasies as a way to deflect.

Liberals live by lock step party mandate. Talk about delusional. One of your rulers on MSM will say something and your mob will be out in the street or on the web protesting on cue the next day. Remember when George Snuphalagus asked that innocuous 'birth control question' during the debate and then magically it was BOOM!! over every TV and website and out of every liberal mouth the next morning? On cue!!! Republicans want to "take away" your birth control.

I'd like to see the big oil profits under Biden and the futures as you say. Typically when we pay more the ulra rich make more I doubt this is any different. I think it's easier to gouge us on foreign oil and since there is no real real price competition in oil .... This may be because Biden is due and owing to big oil and or Wall street. Whomever is making money off this situation. I
Talk about influence for sale, Biden has 50 years worth of baggage and debts to pay! It turns out the modern hippies are not really pulling the strings. Despite all the sudden "rainbow, lollipops and sunshine" Biden has portrayed this is STILL about an old dude using voters and selling out to those he professes to loathe!

mamooth
09-05-2021, 09:56 AM
Petroleum is a commodity. It's priced on futures. Joe signaled the future for petroleum, causing the price to rise.

Got it. Your'e saying that your _feelings drive the market, instead of actual supply and demand. But then, you're a conservative, so everything you do is entirely feelings-driven.

Then why is it that liberals always try to compel everybody to do and think as they do?

Since my point is that you always fake stories about liberals because you're not capable of honestly debating liberals, it was a poor idea for you to immediately prove my point like that.

Conservatives live and let live

Except when you're censoring any talk of racism, sending legal thugs at anyone who even talks about abortion, trying to cancel anyone who disagrees with TheParty in the tiniest way, implementing draconian drug laws, attacking LGBT people, sencding out brownshirt thugs to overthrow a government, taxing the middle class to death so the rich can skate, or tossing Democrat votes into the trash can.

- except where it comes to protecting the lives of unborn babies.
Just stop embarrassing yourself. Nobody thinks abortion is murder. that's a lie you tell to justify being an authoritarian control freak.

So, does it bother you that you embrace the same abortion polices as the Taliban, other muslim theocracies, and various third world hellholes? Western civilization overwhelming embraces abortion rights.

Liberals live by lock step party mandate.

So, how's Liz Cheney doing?

Has Joe Manchin been banned from the Democrats?

You project more than a 12-screen cineplex. The Dems are a big tent, the Republicans demand all members march in absolute ideological lockstep.

One of your rulers on MSM will say something and your mob will be out in the street or on the web protesting on cue the next day.

A protest! Oh noes! The people will use their 1st amendent rights!

I do see. You equate protests with mob violence, because that's how your "protesters" operate. Thus, you asssume everyone else must use the same brownshirt tactics that you endorse. Not the case. We are not like you.

Remember when George Snuphalagus asked that innocuous 'birth control question' during the debate and then magically it was BOOM!! over every TV and website and out of every liberal mouth the next morning? On cue!!! Republicans want to "take away" your birth control.

Just what are you babbling about? Why are you whimpering about a nobody like George? Liberals will say "George who?", but you seem to follow him like a groupie. I can only guess that it's part of some weird persecution complex you have. You were told that something he said made you into the ultimate victim, and you so lovelovelovelove playing the victim.

Anways, at least this time you're not running cover for white supremacist Replacement Theory crap, so I suppose that's progress.

donttread
09-05-2021, 10:51 AM
Got it. Your'e saying that your _feelings drive the market, instead of actual supply and demand. But then, you're a conservative, so everything you do is entirely feelings-driven.

Since my point is that you always fake stories about liberals because you're not capable of honestly debating liberals, it was a poor idea for you to immediately prove my point like that.

Except when you're censoring any talk of racism, sending legal thugs at anyone who even talks about abortion, trying to cancel anyone who disagrees with TheParty in the tiniest way, implementing draconian drug laws, attacking LGBT people, sencding out brownshirt thugs to overthrow a government, taxing the middle class to death so the rich can skate, or tossing Democrat votes into the trash can.

Just stop embarrassing yourself. Nobody thinks abortion is murder. that's a lie you tell to justify being an authoritarian control freak.

So, does it bother you that you embrace the same abortion polices as the Taliban, other muslim theocracies, and various third world hellholes? Western civilization overwhelming embraces abortion rights.

So, how's Liz Cheney doing?

Has Joe Manchin been banned from the Democrats?

You project more than a 12-screen cineplex. The Dems are a big tent, the Republicans demand all members march in absolute ideological lockstep.

A protest! Oh noes! The people will use their 1st amendent rights!

I do see. You equate protests with mob violence, because that's how your "protesters" operate. Thus, you asssume everyone else must use the same brownshirt tactics that you endorse. Not the case. We are not like you.

Just what are you babbling about? Why are you whimpering about a nobody like George? Liberals will say "George who?", but you seem to follow him like a groupie. I can only guess that it's part of some weird persecution complex you have. You were told that something he said made you into the ultimate victim, and you so lovelovelovelove playing the victim.

Anways, at least this time you're not running cover for white supremacist Replacement Theory crap, so I suppose that's progress.

You may be the first ultra lib to attempt to sell the idea that conservatives are even more feeling based in terms of policy than liberals. Also can you give us an example of conservitives trying to censor talk of racism? I don't think that has any basis in reality and the cancellers are liberals. And they do it because liberals cannot fairly debate with most conservatives because your beliefs are built on media crafted half truths which is what produces the desire to cancel opposing POV in the first place.
So debate away.

Basically you are playing a poorly disguised children's game "I know I'm not but what are you?" Where did you pick up this technique? Anyway it's busted now

mamooth
09-11-2021, 07:49 PM
You may be the first ultra lib to attempt to sell the idea that conservatives are even more feeling based in terms of policy than liberals.

The first? It's common knowledge among every non-cultist that conservatives run almost entirely on feelings. And this is news to you? Where have you been for the past 20 years?

Also can you give us an example of conservitives trying to censor talk of racism?

You've missed the recent crusade of conservatives trying to make it illegal to "teach CRT"? Of course, since nobody is teaching CRT, their actual agenda is to define any discussion of racism as "CRT", thus making any discussion of racism in schools illegal.

Oh, have you noticed gas prices ... dropping? It's as if your side's _feelings_ about what caused the rise were not based on reality. It's a classic case of conservatives operating on feelings, and liberals operating on reality.

donttread
09-12-2021, 07:00 AM
The first? It's common knowledge among every non-cultist that conservatives run almost entirely on feelings. And this is news to you? Where have you been for the past 20 years?

You've missed the recent crusade of conservatives trying to make it illegal to "teach CRT"? Of course, since nobody is teaching CRT, their actual agenda is to define any discussion of racism as "CRT", thus making any discussion of racism in schools illegal.

Oh, have you noticed gas prices ... dropping? It's as if your side's _feelings_ about what caused the rise were not based on reality. It's a classic case of conservatives operating on feelings, and liberals operating on reality.

Look your SJW training memes are not going to work on me or on this forum. In terms of COVID and systemic racism as well as trans whatever and most other topics conservatives operate closer to a logical level than do libs. That's why systemic raism as it pertains to death by cop is scripter to you despite the fact that is not backed up by the data. Why your "side" your cilt if you will cries to impose your vaccination will on all despite the following facts : 1) We are at around 83% of the population having antibodies. 2) Less that 400 children and less than 1,600 vaccinated people have died with COVID . So our schools are safe and the children have never been in more danger than any other year. Except for the effects of draconian lockdowns as adults use children as sheilds. And studies clearly show that the vast majority of kids who experience gender dysphoria revert to their birth gender on their own and BTW one of the largest transition clinics in Europe treats mostly re- transitions as people return to where they transitioned from. Does that sound like a list of feelings to you?

I think most conservatives want the descion to teach CRT, which is being taught stop with the Webster games, to be made in the community. However banning it based upon it's controversial unproven premises which fly in the face of assimilation and not seeing color would be more of a science related control of what our kids are taught. Not the cancellation of individuals pushed by the PC police. When gas prices get back to Trump era levels let me know.

donttread
09-27-2021, 07:29 AM
Look your SJW training memes are not going to work on me or on this forum. In terms of COVID and systemic racism as well as trans whatever and most other topics conservatives operate closer to a logical level than do libs. That's why systemic raism as it pertains to death by cop is scripter to you despite the fact that is not backed up by the data. Why your "side" your cilt if you will cries to impose your vaccination will on all despite the following facts : 1) We are at around 83% of the population having antibodies. 2) Less that 400 children and less than 1,600 vaccinated people have died with COVID . So our schools are safe and the children have never been in more danger than any other year. Except for the effects of draconian lockdowns as adults use children as sheilds. And studies clearly show that the vast majority of kids who experience gender dysphoria revert to their birth gender on their own and BTW one of the largest transition clinics in Europe treats mostly re- transitions as people return to where they transitioned from. Does that sound like a list of feelings to you?

I think most conservatives want the descion to teach CRT, which is being taught stop with the Webster games, to be made in the community. However banning it based upon it's controversial unproven premises which fly in the face of assimilation and not seeing color would be more of a science related control of what our kids are taught. Not the cancellation of individuals pushed by the PC police. When gas prices get back to Trump era levels let me know.

So mamooth any response? When tax increases filter down to the middle class and working folks will you accept your tax increases happily?

carolina73
09-27-2021, 08:10 AM

Then you just keep telling yourself that no one is trying to install a CRT agenda in the schools and then you do not have to worry if people are trying to stop it.

What a perfect scenario for the left! Conservatives are occupying their time trying to block something that you say does not exist.

You can just sit back and watch and when CRT is defeated then you can just smile.

So we don't expect to hear another word about CRT from you because you do not want to prevent Conservatives from wasting their time.

If we do hear from you on CRT again then we will know that you must be lying and the left is really using their old "nothing to see here" or "that will never happen " strategies.

mamooth
09-28-2021, 07:01 PM
So mamooth (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2746) any response? When tax increases filter down to the middle class and working folks will you accept your tax increases happily?

Wow, someone _really_ wants my attention.

Have fun playing with your own strawmen, I won't. If that enrages you, so much the better.

Let's address some of your other stuff.

Why your "side" your cult

By definition, I can't be in a cult, because I'm in the vast majority, and all the hard data backs me up. You're a fringe minority and the data contradicts you, which makes you the cultist.

if you will cries to impose your vaccination will on all despite the following facts

You are free to not be vaccinated. You just have to act like a grownup and accept the consequences of that. I think that's what enrages you. After all, the whole point of being a conservative is to never have to face any consequences for your actions. By definition, no matter what you do, it's always someone else's fault.

1) We are at around 83% of the population having antibodies.

COVID is regional. The blue states have it on the decline, the red states see it increasing. That indicates what the blue states are doing works, and what the red states are doing fails.

2) Less that 400 children and less than 1,600 vaccinated people have died with COVID

So the rational point would be that vaccines and precautions work.

mamooth
09-28-2021, 07:06 PM
Then you just keep telling yourself that no one is trying to install a CRT agenda in the schools and then you do not have to worry if people are trying to stop it.

You avoided the point, which is that your side is using the big lie technique to define any talk about racism as "CRT', and then passing laws banning the teaching of CRT, thus making it a criminal act to talk about racism.

Stalin would have approved of your censorship lust.

The Booman
09-28-2021, 07:08 PM

Have fun playing with your own strawmen, I won't. If that enrages you, so much the better.

By definition, I can't be in a cult, because I'm in the vast majority, and all the hard data backs me up. You're a fringe minority and the data contradicts you, which makes you the cultist.

You are free to not be vaccinated. You just have to act like a grownup and accept the consequences of that. I think that's what enrages you. After all, the whole point of being a conservative is to never have to face any consequences forr your actions. By definition, no matter what you do, it's always someone else's fault.

COVID is regional. The blue states have it on the decline, the red states see it increasing. That indicates what the blue states are doing works, and what the red states are doing fails.

Nice dodge, coward.

mamooth
09-28-2021, 07:33 PM
Nice dodge, coward.

I'm sorry, but all positions in my pout-stalker brigade are currently occupied. I'll keep your application -- and a very whiny application it was -- on file, and I'll let you know if any positions open up.

The Booman
09-28-2021, 07:45 PM
I'm sorry, but all positions in my pout-stalker brigade are currently occupied. I'll keep your application -- and a very whiny application it was -- on file, and I'll let you know if any positions open up.

Ssh

donttread
09-30-2021, 07:00 AM

Lockdowns are involved but also umm spending, wild spending of money we do not have and should not borrow.

donttread
09-30-2021, 07:19 AM

You are free to not be vaccinated. You just have to act like a grownup and accept the consequences of that. I think that's what enrages you. After all, the whole point of being a conservative is to never have to face any consequences for your actions. By definition, no matter what you do, it's always someone else's fault.

1) WTF?
2) You are NOT in any majority you only think you are because of MSM but in reality probably less than 10% think as you do.
3) The government forcing you to put something in your body or not be able to work or move freely is not "FREE" and not Constitutional. It also smacks of totalitarianism
4) So? Maybe megacities and public transport, population density should be looked at before the real killer virus steps forward. NYC, lockdowns and all screwed the rest of the state.
5) Kids don't need measures and and vaccines in general they are THANK GOD ( I think we'll agree on that) not very suseptible to serious COVID. About the same death toll as they experience from Flu. Each one too many of course. As to vaccines yes they work well enough where the vaccinated have little to fear from the unvaccinated statistically. Stressing out about the unvaccinated once you are vaccinated is the equivelent of societal hypochondria.They should be more concerned about driving slower. Therefore no need to force anyone to put anything in their body. Remember "my body my choice"? Another problem made worse by intrusive government which personal choice could have solved better.

carolina73
09-30-2021, 09:34 AM
You avoided the point, which is that your side is using the big lie technique to define any talk about racism as "CRT', and then passing laws banning the teaching of CRT, thus making it a criminal act to talk about racism.

Stalin would have approved of your censorship lust.

School is for reading, math, science...

School is not for promoting the left's social causes.

Stick to the program and we can spend half as much and put US schools back on top.

mamooth
09-30-2021, 01:01 PM
2) You are NOT in any majority you only think you are because of MSM but in reality probably less than 10% think as you do.

The places you hang out are conservative SafeSpaces, giving you a distorted view of reality.

3) The government forcing you to put something in your body or not be able to work or move freely is not "FREE" and not Constitutional. It also smacks of totalitarianism

Strawman, as the government isn't doing that. Now, your side's spreading such propaganda, up to the point of demanding that private companies be forced to spread your PartyPropaganda, that smacks of Stalinism.

4) So? Maybe megacities and public transport, population density should be looked at before the real killer virus steps forward. NYC, lockdowns and all screwed the rest of the state.

So since COVID spread is so very strongly correlated with red state policies, you want everything except that highlighted.

As to vaccines yes they work well enough where the vaccinated have little to fear from the unvaccinated statistically. Stressing out about the unvaccinated once you are vaccinated is the equivelent of societal hypochondria.

We predicted worse variants of COVID would arrive.

We were right.

We're predicting the current plague among the unvaccinated will bring about worse strains. And our record of successful predictions is solid, being that it's based on solid science.

They should be more concerned about driving slower.
Fallacy of ... some kind. "This problem is supposedly worse, so all other problems should be ignored!"

Therefore no need to force anyone to put anything in their body.
As we keep saying, you are free to keep playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes. You just have accept the consequences of your freely chosen actions. For example, just as the shoeless are not a protected class, neither are the unvaccinated, and businessesw are free to exclude them.

carolina73
09-30-2021, 02:30 PM
:sign5:

The plague. LOL

donttread
09-30-2021, 02:45 PM
The places you hang out are conservative SafeSpaces, giving you a distorted view of reality.

Strawman, as the government isn't doing that. Now, your side's spreading such propaganda, up to the point of demanding that private companies be forced to spread your PartyPropaganda, that smacks of Stalinism.

So since COVID spread is so very strongly correlated with red state policies, you want everything except that highlighted.

We predicted worse variants of COVID would arrive.

We were right.

We're predicting the current plague among the unvaccinated will bring about worse strains. And our record of successful predictions is solid, being that it's based on solid science.

Fallacy of ... some kind. "This problem is supposedly worse, so all other problems should be ignored!"

As we keep saying, you are free to keep playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes. You just have accept the consequences of your freely chosen actions. For example, just as the shoeless are not a protected class, neither are the unvaccinated, and businessesw are free to exclude them.

2) The entirety of MSM is a safe space for ultra libs like yourself so you also have a skewed view.
3) OK help me understand your position. IMO your comment here that government is not forcing such choices is so wrong as to be disingenuous Because I live in NYS and know people our state governor just put in the position of accept vaccine or lose your job. That is most certainly NOT propaganda to them. Some of them have helped with COVID from day one and now are cast aside despite the staff shortages it causes. Also NYC you need your papers to see a play or go out to eat, in other words to move freely about. Oddly that practice doesn't seem to disenfranchise anyone. Only when it effects voters. Also why no exemption for COVID recovered with better immunity than the immunization cxan provide?
5) What are you basing those predictions on? Why now instead of when everyone was unvaccinated? Have lockdowns simply kept the virus around long enough to change? How do you suppose you've been right? All the varriants so far have been 90 % half truth hype. I'm predicting a worse varriant too, becauise power and because money. When pharacutical CEO's said "maybe one booster in 3-5 years" I told my wife boosters would be here sooner. Because money
6) Sigh I am trying to help you understand the mathmatical threat that vaccinated people face which is less than they do in their cars.
7)Those cvonsequences are man imposed against our rights and I will NEVER accept that and it saddens me that you do. Also I am vaccinated but still support the rights of others to choose. And no they are not truly free to chose because their kids need to eat.

mamooth
10-01-2021, 07:48 PM
2) The entirety of MSM is a safe space for ultra libs like yourself so you also have a skewed view.

The media is still propping up the Republicans on most issues, because the media is mostly owned by conservative corporations.

3) Because I live in NYS and know people our state governor just put in the position of accept vaccine or lose your job.

Make stupid choices, win stupid prizes. They freely chose their stupid actions.

Also NYC you need your papers to see a play or go out to eat, in other words to move freely about.

George Washington mandated inoculations against smallpox. Was he a tyrant for that?

5) What are you basing those predictions on?

Science. Viruses mutate. The more carriers, the more chance of mutations. And we've always been saying it.

6) Sigh I am trying to help you understand the mathmatical threat that vaccinated people face which is less than they do in their cars

But not everyone can get the vaccines.

7)Those cvonsequences are man imposed against our rights and I will NEVER accept that and it saddens me that you do.

So, someone doesn't get to do whatever they want whenever they want. I'd say "welcome to adulthood, sorry if it's too hard for you."

donttread
10-02-2021, 07:43 AM
The media is still propping up the Republicans on most issues, because the media is mostly owned by conservative corporations.

Make stupid choices, win stupid prizes. They freely chose their stupid actions.

George Washington mandated inoculations against smallpox. Was he a tyrant for that?

Science. Viruses mutate. The more carriers, the more chance of mutations. And we've always been saying it.

But not everyone can get the vaccines.

So, someone doesn't get to do whatever they want whenever they want. I'd say "welcome to adulthood, sorry if it's too hard for you."

2) Completely untrue. Even Fox is not all that conservative and CNN is openly pro lib/dem
3) That's not a choice and it's not the role of government. Also the science does not support such policy, especially for COVID recovereds
4) This AIN't Small Pox and that was for the Army i believe not civillian nurses
5) Yet the virus didn't mutate in that way in 2 years of world domination? You might want to revise your predictions.
6) Not everyone can duck or even breath on their own. Life ain't fair. Also those who can't take the vax have a host of other things to protect themselves from.
7) And I'd say welcome to America have you ever read the Constitution?