PDA

View Full Version : Keystone Opponents Wish To Destroy The Planet

GrassrootsConservative
06-25-2013, 05:11 PM
http://www.ctvnews.ca/world/oliver-says-keystone-pipeline-would-not-add-to-greenhouse-gas-emissions-1.1341166

Natural Resources Minister Joe Oliver says if the U.S. bases its Keystone XL pipeline decision on “facts and science,” he’s confident it will be approved.

His comments come after U.S. President Barack Obama said the pipeline must not “significantly exacerbate” greenhouse gas emissions if it’s to win his approval.

Obama addressed the TransCanada project as he unveiled a national plan to combat climate change at D.C.’s Georgetown University on Tuesday.
TransCanada said it was “pleased” with Obama’s comments on the pipeline and its impact on climate change.

“The almost five-year review of the project has already repeatedly found that these criteria are satisfied,” a TransCanada spokesperson said in a statement.

“If Keystone XL is not built, it’s clear that the oil will move to market by truck, rail and tanker, which will significantly add to global greenhouse gas emissions to move the product.”

Meanwhile, the Sierra Club of Canada said Obama’s comments on Keystone don’t “bode well” for pipeline proponents.

Like with the bird-killing wind turbines, intention and "feelings" are more important to these people than the actual results.

"Ignore the facts and science."
- Every Liberal Ever

KC
06-25-2013, 05:56 PM
I oppose any project that involves public seizure of lands for use by private enterprise. TransCanada has already used eminent domain laws in Texas in order to build their pipeline against the will of private land owners.

The environmental controversy over this pipeline should be the last of our concerns. Property rights come first.

zelmo1234
06-25-2013, 06:11 PM
I have no idea why Canada is still touying with this crowd down here.

Build the pipeline West and sent the Oil to China. They will be greatful.

Because of the investment in the USA on the pipelin already put a sir charge on lumber and oil being sold to the USA until that investment is paid back and Tell Presidetn Obama and Friends to stick it up his behind, and let the enviro Nazi's explain to the people why they cabn;t have the jobs and lower price energy!

GrassrootsConservative
06-25-2013, 06:15 PM
I have no idea why Canada is still touying with this crowd down here.

Build the pipeline West and sent the Oil to China. They will be greatful.

Because of the investment in the USA on the pipelin already put a sir charge on lumber and oil being sold to the USA until that investment is paid back and Tell Presidetn Obama and Friends to stick it up his behind, and let the enviro Nazi's explain to the people why they cabn;t have the jobs and lower price energy!

Let me tell you something man, Nebraska needs that pipeline.

The economy here is slowing, and it's not good.

Thousands of job in my state could be made by this pipeline.

And Liberals don't care about that. They just care about feeling good.

I'm tired of it.

zelmo1234
06-25-2013, 06:22 PM
Let me tell you something man, Nebraska needs that pipeline.

The economy here is slowing, and it's not good.

Thousands of job in my state could be made by this pipeline.

And Liberals don't care about that. They just care about feeling good.

I'm tired of it.

A lot of state could use those jobs? But Obama and Friends don't get it and they are mor concerned with Solar panels and wind that cost 2 and 3 times as much. And the fact that No Anmerican business has been able to turn a profit is beside the point to them!

But the way that you get this doen is for Canada to bithc slpa his pompus ass! Just think of the NEws Cycle and how anericans would feel if Canada basically said we are finished with you, and it is going to cost you!

Obama and the Democrats would be backtracking so fast it would make your head spin!