PDA

View Full Version : Nobel Prize Winner Warns Vaccines Facilitate Development of Deadlier COVID Variants

Hoosier8
05-20-2021, 07:29 PM
Nobel Prize Winner Warns Vaccines Facilitate Development of Deadlier COVID Variants, Urges Public to Reject Jabs (https://thenewamerican.com/french-nobel-prize-winner-warns-vaccines-facilitate-development-of-deadlier-covid-variants-urges-the-public-to-reject-jabs/)

This is something I have been reading about lately. I have been told that this concern only comes from crackpots that have been debunked by real medical researchers and doctors.

snip...

Luc Montagnier, a French virologist and recipient of the 2008 Nobel Prize in Medicine for his discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), has recently exposed the dangers of the COVID-19 vaccines. Montagnier discussed the issue in an interview (https://planetes360.fr/pr-luc-montagnier-les-variants-viennent-des-vaccinations/) with Pierre Barnérias of Hold-Up Media earlier this month, which was exclusively translated from French into English for RAIR Foundation USA (https://rairfoundation.com/bombshell-nobel-prize-winner-reveals-covid-vaccine-is-creating-variants/).

The vaccines don’t stop the virus, argues the prominent virologist, they do the opposite — they “feed the virus,” and facilitate its development into stronger and more transmittable variants. These new virus variants will be more resistant to vaccination and may cause more health implications than their “original” versions.

During the interview, professor Montagnier referred to the vaccine program for the coronavirus as an “unacceptable mistake.” Mass vaccinations are a “scientific error as well as a medical error,” he said. “The history books will show that, because it is the vaccination that is creating the variants.” Montagnier explained that “there are antibodies, created by the vaccine,” forcing the virus to “find another solution” or die. This is where the variants are created. It is the variants that “are a production and result from the vaccination.”

Montagnier details that the mutation and strengthening of the virus occurs owing to the phenomenon known as Antibody Dependent Enhancement (ADE). ADE is a mechanism that increases the ability of a virus to enter cells and cause a worsening of the disease. ADE occurs when the antibodies generated during an immune response recognize and bind to a pathogen, but they are unable to prevent infection. Instead, these antibodies act as a “Trojan horse,” allowing the pathogen to get into cells and exacerbate the immune response.

BenjaminO
05-20-2021, 07:41 PM
That doesn't make sense. The first variant (that we know of) was discovered in early January 2021 in someone from Brazil. I believe there were no vaccines available then. In Brazil anyway.

nathanbforrest45
05-20-2021, 08:11 PM
Makes perfect sense to me. Taking a vaccine that is designed to protect you from a virus or other malady will cause you to become susceptible to viruses or other maladies. Of course, happens all the time.

RMNIXON
05-20-2021, 09:13 PM
Yes it makes sense.

That does not mean vaccination is the only cause of variants. He is suggesting it will increase that process over time as the Virus fights back.

FindersKeepers
05-21-2021, 05:12 AM
That doesn't make sense. The first variant (that we know of) was discovered in early January 2021 in someone from Brazil. I believe there were no vaccines available then. In Brazil anyway.

It doesn't mean that ALL variants come from vaccines, just that vaccines can trigger variants.

Abby08
05-21-2021, 12:06 PM
It's probably why they're pushing for everyone to get the vaccination.

Captdon
05-21-2021, 05:13 PM
Crackpot crap.

Hoosier8
05-21-2021, 06:02 PM
Crackpot crap.
Little do you know that if you get the jab you are part of human clinical trials never before seen during modern medicine. These kind of treatments have never been done before due to failed animal trials. With this treatment there were no animal clinical trials and only phase 1 and 2 of human clinical trials. Phase 3 usually takes 1 to 2 years. You are phase 3 of human clinical trials. Phase 4 is now redundant.

The drug companies will make billions off of this and the politicians will benefit from drug company lobbying.

Drug companies are immune to litigation due to congress and of course congress is also immune so if there is a downside, sucks to be you.

MisterVeritis
05-21-2021, 10:37 PM
Makes perfect sense to me. Taking a vaccine that is designed to protect you from a virus or other malady will cause you to become susceptible to viruses or other maladies. Of course, happens all the time.
Nonsense.