PDA

View Full Version : A democrat who gets it.

donttread
05-22-2021, 07:21 AM
Tulsi Gabbard is again proving why she is my favorite democrat politican. She is possibly the only one of her kind left who consistently calls out "her own" on their shit. One of the few self policers in the party hiarchy. This time she ask Lighfoot to resign over her blatant racism. See below. I posted this under left side to see what some of the liberal posters think of Tulsi and Lightfoot?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/tulsi-gabbard-calls-chicago-mayor-lori-lightfoot-resign-anti-white-racism/

Peter1469
05-22-2021, 07:22 AM
I don't agree with a lot of her positions, but I have always liked and respected her.

donttread
05-22-2021, 07:30 AM
I don't agree with a lot of her positions, but I have always liked and respected her.

That's the point I guess. She earns respect by showing it and not giving in to herd mentality. She didin't even back down from Queen Hilary.

Peter1469
05-22-2021, 07:32 AM
That's the point I guess. She earns respect by showing it and not giving in to herd mentality. She didin't even back down from Queen Hilary.
Even after the Hag tried to Russia, Russia, Russia Gabbard.

donttread
05-23-2021, 05:15 PM
Even after the Hag tried to Russia, Russia, Russia Gabbard.

Yes, she is not a person who cancels easily. I wonder what is next on her agenda politically? It is uncommon to see her kind of charcater in politics but she is a unicorn in her party!

Peter1469
05-23-2021, 05:28 PM
Yes, she is not a person who cancels easily. I wonder what is next on her agenda politically? It is uncommon to see her kind of charcater in politics but she is a unicorn in her party!

She can't advance in the current Dem party.

RMNIXON
05-23-2021, 05:38 PM
Trump gets a record number of African American votes while Democrats embrace the divisive Marxist BLM and Open Borders.....

She is just being observant!

The Booman
05-23-2021, 06:21 PM
I don't understand why she is still a democrat. The party hates her and she has no use for them.

There is quite the contrast between Gabbard and the Hawaiian harpy Hirono

donttread
05-24-2021, 07:09 AM
I don't understand why she is still a democrat. The party hates her and she has no use for them.

There is quite the contrast between Gabbard and the Hawaiian harpy Hirono

She's an old school moderate which makes her extreme within the modern party hiearchy

Admiral Ackbar
05-24-2021, 07:13 AM
She might be a Democrat in the traditional sense and that makes her seem "reasonable" against the Communists that now control that party,.

donttread
05-24-2021, 04:58 PM
She might be a Democrat in the traditional sense and that makes her seem "reasonable" against the Communists that now control that party,.

Something like that but there is aslo her apparent character, integrity and principals rare in congress on either "side".

Tahuyaman
05-28-2021, 05:37 PM
She's an old school moderate which makes her extreme within the modern party hiearchy

I don't know that I'd call her an old school moderate. He holds several quite liberal positions on issues like healthcare, the environment and gun control.

She is critical of interventionist foreign policy.

Peter1469
05-28-2021, 05:38 PM
I don't know that I'd call her an old school moderate. He holds several quite liberal positions on issues like healthcare, the environment and gun control.

She is critical of interventionist foreign policy.

That is a plus for her.

Tahuyaman
05-28-2021, 05:41 PM
That is a plus for her.
That's her biggest plus.

stephenpe
07-06-2021, 08:33 AM
Trump gets a record number of African American votes while Democrats embrace the divisive Marxist BLM and Open Borders.....

And the moons of Jupiter are inhabitable. African Americans are why sanity is back at 1600 Penn Ave. They got to the polls because they knew what a shttt show we had during the Twilight Zone years of 16-20

stjames1_53
07-06-2021, 08:38 AM
And the moons of Jupiter are inhabitable. African Americans are why sanity is back at 1600 Penn Ave. They got to the polls because they knew what a shttt show we had during the Twilight Zone years of 16-20

Look at you....Trump is out and you're still connipting...............really? A 4 1/2 year temper tantrum?
There is no cure for that. It is permanent.
Why are you so ashamed of Joe*?

donttread
07-06-2021, 11:30 AM

stephenpe Actually their unemployment rate was lowest under Trump, yup. Despite all the praise for how Obama set unbeatablly low black employments rates Trump did significantly better.
He did that by cutting corporate taxes, improving the envirnoment for manufacturing and increasing jobs for the working class and aspiring to working class. Guess who really pays corporate taxes? Jobs beat the hell out of welfare and blame cards.

But while Biden may well be out to lunch and has his admin laments the "horrible Trump" for doing the economically correct thing , while pissing off the bipartisian swamp: Does have people who get it and people who spin it. Currently they are trying to get the world to sign off on minimum corporate taxes. Why not just end the mental masturbation that is corporate taxes?
1) This way Biden can mimic Trump's results to an extent while bad mouthing DT and taking all the credit
2) AND the influence for sale market ( which is why our tax code is so complex) remains intact for congress people and K street,
AND that is how Washington worked before 2016 and how ot works ( opr doesn't work) now.

Win win for the swamp, Biden, the hype machine that is our media. Of course we still jhave to pay those corporate taxes so no win for the people.

The Booman
07-06-2021, 11:55 AM

Calm down Veronica. You're having a conniption. Black people are why Biden won and yet Biden and company are telling us the black vote was suppressed.Yeah, Sanity is back:rollseyes:

carolina73
07-06-2021, 02:53 PM

She is still a leftist. I can only say that I like a few things about her. I try not to get swept up in recent facts and forget about past positions.