PDA

View Full Version : Here you go libs, your friends the muslims ***Graphic Content***

Kabuki Joe
06-30-2013, 02:20 PM
...yes, the Christians and Catholics are bad, bad people...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ead_1372329728 (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ead_1372329728)

jillian
06-30-2013, 02:21 PM
Cool.. More nonsense.

oceanloverOH
06-30-2013, 02:24 PM
I'm not looking.

Kabuki Joe
06-30-2013, 02:28 PM
I'm not looking.

...you need to...it's already made it to the UK and I don't know how long before it hits NA, the libs are paving the way...

roadmaster
06-30-2013, 02:29 PM
...yes, the Christians and Catholics are bad, bad people...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ead_1372329728 I will take the Muslim as a friend before a liberal.

roadmaster
06-30-2013, 02:33 PM
Priest François Murad Peace be with you my brother.

Kabuki Joe
06-30-2013, 02:37 PM
I will take the Muslim as a friend before a liberal.

...it takes a lot to piss me off and I can't remember in all the times I've been on the different debate forums ever getting pissed off over a post...but this one really pissed me off...we have a catholic priest that get's beheaded and that's all you can say about it?...you are so petty, in the same way the libs on here are...we've lost...

jillian
06-30-2013, 02:42 PM
I will take the Muslim as a friend before a liberal.

Speaks volumes about how extremist *you* are.

Good that you hate more than half the country. Now please tell us how patriotic you are.

roadmaster
06-30-2013, 02:44 PM
...it takes a lot to piss me off and I can't remember in all the times I've been on the different debate forums ever getting pissed off over a post...but this one really pissed me off...we have a catholic priest that get's beheaded and that's all you can say about it?...you are so petty, in the same way the libs on here are...we've lost... What do you want me to say? That he refused to convert and was a man of Christ. Jesus was with him.

Kabuki Joe
06-30-2013, 02:56 PM

Good that you hate more than half the country. Now please tell us how patriotic you are.

...you have 2 choices, convert to muslim or get ready for the rape and pillaging...if you think these guys will give a rats ass about our constitution when they have you bent over ready to cut your head off, you truly are delusional...

Chris
06-30-2013, 03:10 PM
Abhorrent as it is you're still talking a few fanatics and not a new caliphate.

(Also, re "the Christians and Catholics are bad, bad people", aren't Catholics Christians?)

Chris
06-30-2013, 03:16 PM
After a bit of research I find the following:

1 In March a Muslim cleric was beheaded.

2 In all these cases the charges and convictions were for supporting the Syrian government--in the video the charge is transporting weapons and ammunition for the Syrian army.

Therefore, nothing to do with religion.

3 The US supports the rebels who are doing this.

roadmaster
06-30-2013, 03:24 PM
After a bit of research I find the following:

1 In March a Muslim cleric was beheaded.

2 In all these cases the charges and convictions were for supporting the Syrian government--in the video the charge is transporting weapons and ammunition for the Syrian army.

Therefore, nothing to do with religion.

3 The US supports the rebels who are doing this.
I highly doubt he was.

Chris
06-30-2013, 03:50 PM
I highly doubt he was.

Right after the charge was spoken, one of the two yelled they were innocent, that they hadn't.

ptif219
06-30-2013, 04:39 PM

Show proof it is over half the country

Adelaide
07-01-2013, 02:35 AM
Every religious group has extremists.

I have lived and worked with many Muslims, all who have earned my highest respect through their actions and words, and have never tried to behead me.

jillian
07-01-2013, 05:57 AM
Show proof it is over half the country

you understand that not everyone who voted for hamas is a terrorist, right?

it isn't as simplistic as you'd like to make out. don't get me wrong, i detest hamas, but at least part the problem was that fatah and the PA before it took all the money given the region in aid and didn't use it to benefit the people. suha arafat left for paris with billions in dollars of our aid.... fatah at least took are of people in the area. so there were other things going on.

so do i have to prove that more than half are terrorists or extremists? no.

ptif219
07-01-2013, 08:42 AM

I have lived and worked with many Muslims, all who have earned my highest respect through their actions and words, and have never tried to behead me.

So do you respect these acts

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4399041,00.html

ptif219
07-01-2013, 08:43 AM
you understand that not everyone who voted for hamas is a terrorist, right?

it isn't as simplistic as you'd like to make out. don't get me wrong, i detest hamas, but at least part the problem was that fatah and the PA before it took all the money given the region in aid and didn't use it to benefit the people. suha arafat left for paris with billions in dollars of our aid.... fatah at least took are of people in the area. so there were other things going on.

so do i have to prove that more than half are terrorists or extremists? no.

So you go into a rant and have no proof for your statement that i asked proof for.

Typical liberal lies we would expect nothing less from you

Peter1469
07-01-2013, 09:03 AM
So do you respect these acts

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4399041,00.html

That is an asinine comment that offends any thinking person. How you came to the conclusion that she would respect that is beyond me. Her point was that the extremists are a minority.

As far as your linked article goes, I can't imagine why the media are still sending female reporters to Egypt. And the rape that occurs in the Middle East is a separate issue from Islamists.

jillian
07-01-2013, 10:23 AM
That is an asinine comment that offends any thinking person. How you came to the conclusion that she would respect that is beyond me. Her point was that the extremists are a minority.

As far as your linked article goes, I can't imagine why the media are still sending female reporters to Egypt. And the rape that occurs in the Middle East is a separate issue from Islamists.

thank you. apparently, to some, acknowledging that not every muslim is an extremist or a terrorist is tantamount to supporting rape and terrorism.

kinda messed up. but that brings me back to my point about extremists talking about 'crusades' or bomb bomb bomb iran nonsense.

and once again... the people taking those positions have no skin in the game so are all mouth.

nic34
07-01-2013, 10:26 AM
thank you. apparently, to some, acknowledging that not every muslim is an extremist or a terrorist is tantamount to supporting rape and terrorism.

kinda messed up. but that brings me back to my point about extremists talking about 'crusades' or bomb bomb bomb iran nonsense.

and once again... the people taking those positions have no skin in the game so are all mouth.

Kinda like Chainy and the 5 deferments?

jillian
07-01-2013, 10:27 AM

yep.

Chris
07-01-2013, 10:28 AM

Did Obama serve?

jillian
07-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Did Obama serve?

*roll eyes* you seem to be missing the point. the president isn't running around demanding we bomb bomb bomb iran.

and the president isn't a neocon lying us into unnecessary wars.

Chris
07-01-2013, 10:58 AM
*roll eyes* you seem to be missing the point. the president isn't running around demanding we bomb bomb bomb iran.

Speaking of missing point: Has Obama stopped using drones? Why is Obama lying us into supporting lopping off heads?

jillian
07-01-2013, 10:58 AM
Speaking of missing point: Has Obama stopped using drones? Why is Obama lying us into supporting lopping off heads?

well, he sure stopped waterboarding people.

and if the rightwingnuts would get out of the way, he'd close gitmo, too.

*shrug*

and no, you're still the one who doesn't get the point, mr ad hom

thanks. :thup:

KC
07-01-2013, 11:16 AM

*shrug*

Please refrain from making personal comments about the poster you are in reply to. Thanks.

Kabuki Joe
07-01-2013, 11:18 AM

...go over there and tell that to the catholic priests head...

KC
07-01-2013, 11:22 AM

Same here. My Muslim roommate a little while back managed to live with me for an entire year without beheading me.

Chris
07-01-2013, 11:28 AM
Same here, not roommate, but have worked for years besides Muslims and last I checked...

ptif219
07-01-2013, 12:30 PM

this is what Muslim extremest do. to say you respect them and try to avoid this shows the hypocrisy of the left. the Muslim extremest are barbaric thugs and murders that respect nobody

ptif219
07-01-2013, 12:35 PM

Yet if you look at the wars right now it is all from Muslims. Look at Egypt

ptif219
07-01-2013, 12:36 PM

No, He is giving weapons to Al Qaeda and wants to Bomb Syria

ptif219
07-01-2013, 12:36 PM

*shrug*

Obama is doing more damage to how the world looks at us than Bush did

Kabuki Joe
07-01-2013, 12:51 PM
this is what Muslim extremest do. to say you respect them and try to avoid this shows the hypocrisy of the left. the Muslim extremest are barbaric thugs and murders that respect nobody

...I don't care about the religion, which in my opinion is an excuse, I think it's more about their culture...I think most people don't realize that these are the same type of people, regardless of religion, that saddam, assad and any other western leaning puppet dictators are keeping in line...so we have one of 2 choices, do we allow a saddam to keep these guys in check via brutality (which is apparently all they understand) or do we give them free reign?...I think with the first beheading, or attempted, in the UK, it's getting closer to home...as soon as we have this type of attack in the US, it's too late, we have lost...

Chris
07-01-2013, 12:55 PM
...I don't care about the religion, which in my opinion is an excuse, I think it's more about their culture...I think most people don't realize that these are the same type of people, regardless of religion, that saddam, assad and any other western leaning puppet dictators are keeping in line...so we have one of 2 choices, do we allow a saddam to keep these guys in check via brutality (which is apparently all they understand) or do we give them free reign?...I think with the first beheading, or attempted, in the UK, it's getting closer to home...as soon as we have this type of attack in the US, it's too late, we have lost...

I don't think it's our place to police and decide for them.

Our focus should be on stopping terrorists.

Peter1469
07-01-2013, 02:39 PM

He sure is bombing lots of targets. Even Americans.

Peter1469
07-01-2013, 02:42 PM
Same here. My Muslim roommate a little while back managed to live with me for an entire year without beheading me.

My 10 man squad in Desert Storm had a Muslim, a Jew, and the son of an Apache tribal chief. Oh, and me as well.

Peter1469
07-01-2013, 02:44 PM

True. Let's just remember that there are lots of non-extremists Muslims.

jillian
07-01-2013, 02:47 PM
He sure is bombing lots of targets. Even Americans.

well, an american who went to war against his country.

just out of curiousity, if, while you were in the mideast, during a battle, you had come across an american fighting with the enemy or setting up IED's to kill americans, wouldn't you have killed him? american or not?

but to get back to topic, this president isn't a chickenhawk by any means, and that's what we're talking about....

Chris
07-01-2013, 02:55 PM
Indeed, he's a warhawk, ordering the pushing of buttons from a great distance.

The topic is beheadings by rebels supported by this administration.

Peter1469
07-01-2013, 03:49 PM
well, an american who went to war against his country.

just out of curiousity, if, while you were in the mideast, during a battle, you had come across an american fighting with the enemy or setting up IED's to kill americans, wouldn't you have killed him? american or not?

but to get back to topic, this president isn't a chickenhawk by any means, and that's what we're talking about....

First I didn't shoot at anyone on my second tour- I was a major and chief of ad law for a 1 star general. During Desert Storm it is possible that I shot an American, but I didn't bother to ask. (there were Americans forced into the Iraqi military- and they likely would have been in my AO), but not likely- although we did capture one; he was from Chicago was was visiting family when the war started. He convinced his unit to surrender.

Obama has a "disposition matrix." So he knows who he targets. I had my M-16 / M203 variant, with an obscene amount of ammo and all that I knew was that the people in front of me were legal targets.

ptif219
07-01-2013, 04:40 PM
True. Let's just remember that there are lots of non-extremists Muslims.

You mean like these?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-9JpRytCx0

Peter1469
07-01-2013, 04:51 PM
No. Not those; but you knew that already.

Chris
07-01-2013, 05:05 PM
I think the point being made from almost the beginning of this thread is that not all, very few in fact, Muslims are terrorists. Certainly more Muslims need to voice their disagreement with and condemnation of Islamists. But that doesn't make them terrorists or the enemy, that's too extreme a view.

Kabuki Joe
07-01-2013, 05:49 PM
My 10 man squad in Desert Storm had a Muslim, a Jew, and the son of an Apache tribal chief. Oh, and me as well.

...an American born arab is not going to do crazy stuff...especially being raised over here and going through our public schools...very small chance they will be extremists...but we aren't talking about American born, are we?...

zelmo1234
07-01-2013, 05:51 PM

First you are absolutly Correct, About 80% of the Muslims do not suscribe to the acts of the extremists?

They are fantastic people! However they have one flaw, They have allowed the extremist to highjack thier faith!

Because they refuse to take this problem into thier own hands, thy have in fact let it spread, and have enabled the radicals to comit their acts of terror!

When you allow an evil to exist it will in fact fester and grow, and that is where we are at today!

As far as no skin in the Game,, I still have a lot of family and friends in the Middle East? And IF I could get my leg healed correctly I wold be back myself.

The Apeasement of evil that Liberals always support has allowed the monsters of the world to become powerful and caused the wars that were needed to stop thier madness! These people that support apeasment are the real idiots of the world, and the people that will cause the deaths of million before it is over!

Chris
07-01-2013, 06:16 PM
First you are absolutly Correct, About 80% of the Muslims do not suscribe to the acts of the extremists?

They are fantastic people! However they have one flaw, They have allowed the extremist to highjack thier faith!

Because they refuse to take this problem into thier own hands, thy have in fact let it spread, and have enabled the radicals to comit their acts of terror!

When you allow an evil to exist it will in fact fester and grow, and that is where we are at today!

As far as no skin in the Game,, I still have a lot of family and friends in the Middle East? And IF I could get my leg healed correctly I wold be back myself.

The Apeasement of evil that Liberals always support has allowed the monsters of the world to become powerful and caused the wars that were needed to stop thier madness! These people that support apeasment are the real idiots of the world, and the people that will cause the deaths of million before it is over!

Good post!

I would however add one thing: Muslims are the main target of Islamism.

• In cases where the religious affiliation of terrorism casualties could be determined, Muslims suffered between 82 and 97 percent of terrorism-related fatalities over the past five years.
• Muslim majority countries bore the greatest number of attacks involving 10 or more deaths, with Afghanistan sustaining the highest number (47), followed by Iraq (44), Pakistan (37), Somalia (28), and Nigeria (12).
• Afghans also suffered the largest number of fatalities overall with 3,245 deaths, followed by Iraqis (2,958), Pakistanis (2,038), Somalis (1,013), and Nigerians (590).

@ National Counterterrorism Center: Annex of Statistical Information (http://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2011/195555.htm)

ptif219
07-01-2013, 06:16 PM
No. Not those; but you knew that already.

Those were Palestinians. Are you saying all those people were extremists?

ptif219
07-01-2013, 06:19 PM
I think the point being made from almost the beginning of this thread is that not all, very few in fact, Muslims are terrorists. Certainly more Muslims need to voice their disagreement with and condemnation of Islamists. But that doesn't make them terrorists or the enemy, that's too extreme a view.

Problem is most Muslims refuse to condemn the extremists. When Muslims elect Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood as their government it shows me they support the terrorism

ptif219
07-01-2013, 06:21 PM
...an American born arab is not going to do crazy stuff...especially being raised over here and going through our public schools...very small chance they will be extremists...but we aren't talking about American born, are we?...

You mean like CAIR?

http://spectator.org/blog/2011/03/10/yes-cairs-terrorist-ties-are-r

ptif219
07-01-2013, 06:24 PM

I would say that 80% is wrong

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/opinion-polls.htm

zelmo1234
07-01-2013, 08:07 PM

In Some cases I could agree with this assesment!

Kabuki Joe
07-01-2013, 09:19 PM
You mean like CAIR?

http://spectator.org/blog/2011/03/10/yes-cairs-terrorist-ties-are-r

...the only native I know of is Oklahoma guy...

jillian
07-01-2013, 09:51 PM
First I didn't shoot at anyone on my second tour- I was a major and chief of ad law for a 1 star general. During Desert Storm it is possible that I shot an American, but I didn't bother to ask. (there were Americans forced into the Iraqi military- and they likely would have been in my AO), but not likely- although we did capture one; he was from Chicago was was visiting family when the war started. He convinced his unit to surrender.

Obama has a "disposition matrix." So he knows who he targets. I had my M-16 / M203 variant, with an obscene amount of ammo and all that I knew was that the people in front of me were legal targets.

i wasn't referring to what you had to do, per se. it was more of a hypothetical.

and i agree... if someone in front of you, were a legal target, it didn't much matter where they were from.

i suspect the matrix says the same thing. and if they're there trying to kill Americans, then really, i don't much care if they get caught up in the cross fire.

nic34
07-02-2013, 08:58 AM
Did Obama serve?

Was he asked, but found reasons not to?

Chris
07-02-2013, 08:59 AM
Was he asked, but found reasons not to?

He's still a chickenhawk.

nic34
07-02-2013, 09:02 AM
He's still a chickenhawk.

Obvious you don't know the meaning of the word....

Chris
07-02-2013, 09:17 AM

All that is is a collection of public opinion polls. Opinions don't commit terrorism. And those opinions have been changing.

A Rising Tide Lifts Mood in the Developing World: Sharp Decline in Support for Suicide Bombing in Muslim Countries (http://www.pewglobal.org/2007/07/24/a-rising-tide-lifts-mood-in-the-developing-world/) reports that from 2002 to 2007 "Dwindling Muslim Support for Terrorism".

According to Muslims and the War on Terror (http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/05/23/muslims-and-the-war-on-terror/):

The vast majority of Muslims condemn terrorism because even classical Islamic law explicitly classifies hirabah (terrorism) as a serious sin. In fact, indiscriminate killing and attacks are prohibited. Indeed, the Qur’an (6:151) proclaims: “Anyone who kills a person (except pursuant to law) it is as if he has killed the whole of humanity.”

That statement is substantiated by this collection of condemnations: Islamic Statements Against Terrorism (http://kurzman.unc.edu/islamic-statements-against-terrorism/). Here's another: Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks (http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php). --One wonders why our liberal press doesn't report this.

Finally, in 2011, U.S. Muslims don’t back terror, according to poll (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/60529.html#ixzz2Ey84uzUD) reports "An overwhelming number – 92 percent – of American Muslims said that Muslims in this country are not sympathetic toward al Qaeda...."

Chris
07-02-2013, 09:19 AM
Obvious you don't know the meaning of the word....

Oh, well, let's look it up: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenhawk_(politics):

Chickenhawk (also chicken hawk and chicken-hawk) is a political term used in the United States to describe a person who strongly supports war or other military action (i.e., a War Hawk), yet who actively avoided military service when of age.
The term indicates that the person in question is hypocritical for personally dodging a draft or otherwise shirking their duty to their country during a time of armed conflict while advocating that others do so. Generally, the implication is that chickenhawks lack the moral character to ask others to support, fight and perhaps die in an armed conflict. Those who avoid military service and continue to oppose armed aggression are not chickenhawks.

Obama fits that.

ptif219
07-02-2013, 11:40 AM
All that is is a collection of public opinion polls. Opinions don't commit terrorism. And those opinions have been changing.

A Rising Tide Lifts Mood in the Developing World: Sharp Decline in Support for Suicide Bombing in Muslim Countries (http://www.pewglobal.org/2007/07/24/a-rising-tide-lifts-mood-in-the-developing-world/) reports that from 2002 to 2007 "Dwindling Muslim Support for Terrorism".

According to Muslims and the War on Terror (http://www.counterpunch.org/2013/05/23/muslims-and-the-war-on-terror/):

That statement is substantiated by this collection of condemnations: Islamic Statements Against Terrorism (http://kurzman.unc.edu/islamic-statements-against-terrorism/). Here's another: Muslims Condemn Terrorist Attacks (http://www.muhajabah.com/otherscondemn.php). --One wonders why our liberal press doesn't report this.

Finally, in 2011, U.S. Muslims don’t back terror, according to poll (http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0811/60529.html#ixzz2Ey84uzUD) reports "An overwhelming number – 92 percent – of American Muslims said that Muslims in this country are not sympathetic toward al Qaeda...."

American Muslims is what you showhttp://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC-hysterical.gif

My poll shows Muslims through out the world. 911 celebrations from Muslims should show you that that many back terrorists as should the fact they vote in terrorists like Hamas and the Muslim brotherhood to run their governments

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3c1oTugjzs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5BtQgTGOI4

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2011/09/eyewitness-to-arab-911-celebrations-in.html

nic34
07-02-2013, 11:43 AM
Oh, well, let's look it up: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chickenhawk_(politics):

Obama fits that.

actively avoided military service

No, I don't think so.

Chris
07-02-2013, 11:45 AM
American Muslims is what you showhttp://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/just_cuz/JC-hysterical.gif

My poll shows Muslims through out the world. 911 celebrations from Muslims should show you that that many back terrorists as should the fact they vote in terrorists like Hamas and the Muslim brotherhood to run their governments

American Muslims is what you show

Actually, no, that was only the last link, the others reported Muslims worldwide. Didn't you read them? THey showed a change in opinion from what you reported. Things change.

jillian
07-02-2013, 11:46 AM

Obama fits that.

not even a little.

now dick cheney... whole other story

Chris
07-02-2013, 11:46 AM
No, I don't think so.

So he served? And he's not a warmonger now?

GrassrootsConservative
07-02-2013, 11:52 AM
not even a little.

now dick cheney... whole other story

We're not talking about Cheney though, can't you read the thread title? "Muslims."

ptif219
07-02-2013, 12:11 PM
Actually, no, that was only the last link, the others reported Muslims worldwide. Didn't you read them? THey showed a change in opinion from what you reported. Things change.

When i hear Muslims publicly condemning it I will look at it. Now you see more voting in terrorists than condemning them. Muslims do not condemn terrorists

Chloe
07-02-2013, 12:15 PM
When i hear Muslims publicly condemning it I will look at it. Now you see more voting in terrorists than condemning them. Muslims do not condemn terrorists

In what way do you want over a billion peaceful muslims to condemn the radicals? What would you have to see exactly to be satisfied?

Mister D
07-02-2013, 12:23 PM
In what way do you want over a billion peaceful muslims to condemn them the radicals? What would you have to see exactly to be satisfied?

I think if they were a little more marginalized like the way violent radicals are on the west you would see some of these complaints end.

Chris
07-02-2013, 12:32 PM

Again, go back and look at hundreds of condemnations I linked to.

The liberal media keeps that from the news.

Chloe
07-02-2013, 12:32 PM
I think if they were a little more marginalized like the way violent radicals are on the west you would see some of these complaints end.

Wouldn't the fact that only a very small % of Muslims committing atrocities in the name of Islam marginalize it enough to show that it is not the norm? If you have a couple billion Muslims on Earth and a few thousand use their religion as a tool for murder isn't it already super marginal?

Mister D
07-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Wouldn't the fact that only a very small % of Muslims committing atrocities in the name of Islam marginalize be enough to show that it is not the norm? If you have a couple billions Muslims on Earth and thousands use their religion as a tool for murder isn't it already super marginal?

No. It seems to many in the west that such radicalism is not beyond the pale in Arab and other Islamic societies whereas it is in the west. At least for now...

Chris
07-02-2013, 12:38 PM
Wouldn't the fact that only a very small % of Muslims committing atrocities in the name of Islam marginalize be enough to show that it is not the norm? If you have a couple billion Muslims on Earth and a few thousand use their religion as a tool for murder isn't it already super marginal?

I've heard over the years Islamist terrorists comprise 2% of the Muslim population. That's could be considered as falling within a margin of error.

Chloe
07-02-2013, 12:38 PM
No. It seems to many in the west that such radicalism is not beyond the pale in Arab and other Islamic societies whereas it is in the west. At least for now...

Of course that's based on perception and quick snapshots in the media. I would probably imagine that it's not as intense for most Muslims who live peacefully every single day, but that's just my opinion.

Mister D
07-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Of course that's based on perception and quick snapshots in the media. I would probably imagine that it's not as intense for most Muslims who live peacefully every single day, but that's just my opinion.

Is it beyond the pale? I just don't see any indication that it is. Yes, I see some loudmouths in front groups for western imperialism (womens rights, gay rights etc.) but on the "Arab Street", so to speak, is an affiliation with radical Islam so crazy?

Chloe
07-02-2013, 12:51 PM
Is it beyond the pale? I just don't see any indication that it is. Yes, I see some loudmouths in front groups for western imperialism (womens rights, gay rights etc.) but on the "Arab Street", so to speak, is an affiliation with radical Islam so crazy?

I don't know. I just think it is very very safe to assume that most Muslims, whether they are very observant or not all that observant, find that terrorism in the name of their faith is wrong and misused. I'm sure that they sympathize with causes probably more than an American Muslim would, since it surrounds them daily and they have difference circumstances to consider, but if you were to ask the vast majority of Muslims around the world if they condemn or condone terrorism in the name of Islam most would probably not hesitate to answer that they condemn it the same that way we do in my opinion.

zelmo1234
07-02-2013, 12:53 PM
Wouldn't the fact that only a very small % of Muslims committing atrocities in the name of Islam marginalize it enough to show that it is not the norm? If you have a couple billion Muslims on Earth and a few thousand use their religion as a tool for murder isn't it already super marginal?

Well it sure the hell is not slowing it down, so what good is it doing!

What I wold like to see is the moderates pull thier children from the schools that are teaching hate, point out which mosques are present the message of hate and call them out! Now this is very dangerous, for sure, but if they really want to live in peach they they will ahve to fight for it!

I I know that my neighbor is a child molestor, and he keeps getting more and more children into his house, and I choose not to report it? does that me a great person or someome that is part of the problem!

Chris
07-02-2013, 12:54 PM

What I wold like to see is the moderates pull thier children from the schools that are teaching hate, point out which mosques are present the message of hate and call them out! Now this is very dangerous, for sure, but if they really want to live in peach they they will ahve to fight for it!

I I know that my neighbor is a child molestor, and he keeps getting more and more children into his house, and I choose not to report it? does that me a great person or someome that is part of the problem!

Agree, moderates need do much more to moderate extremists.

Mister D
07-02-2013, 12:57 PM
I don't know. I just think it is very very safe to assume that most Muslims, whether they are very observant or not all that observant, find that terrorism in the name of their faith is wrong and misused. I'm sure that they sympathize with causes probably more than an American Muslim would, since it surrounds them daily and they have difference circumstances to consider, but if you were to ask the vast majority of Muslims around the world if they condemn or condone terrorism in the name of Islam most would probably not hesitate to answer that they condemn it the same way we do in my opinion.

To be sure, if you asked most Americans if they have any racial bias, for example, they'd say no.

That they are surrounded by these issues daily and that they are in very different circumstances is kind of what I mean. It just don't think it's considered so crazy. Extreme? Wrongheaded? Sure.

Chloe
07-02-2013, 01:06 PM

On the other hand why should muslims outside of the United States conform to what we think is the proper way of handling terrorism and terrorists who use a radicalized version of their faith? Especially considering that we as a country do not have that much credibility regarding that topic since we help create the very thing that we want to have stopped, and we want the help of the moderate muslims in those very countries who get caught in the middle of our retaliations and responses towards the radicals. Is their only reason to condemn the small % of radicals in and around their country so that our military won't be in or near their homes? That doesn't sound very fair of us to put that sort of obligation onto their shoulders in my opinion. We create the scenarios, the rules, the message, and the outcome all while wanting everybody else to fall in line. How is that fair? and why would you want to conform to that if you live outside of the US?

ptif219
07-02-2013, 01:06 PM
In what way do you want over a billion peaceful muslims to condemn the radicals? What would you have to see exactly to be satisfied?

Public condemnation of attacks on Israel and wars in ME. Instead we see terrorists like Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood becoming the government and ruling them

Chloe
07-02-2013, 01:09 PM
Public condemnation of attacks on Israel and wars in ME. Instead we see terrorists like Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood becoming the government and ruling them

You want two billion Muslims to condemn attacks and one or two governments yet we in the US can't even get more than half of our own country to do certain things in unison. You guys have the deck stacked against Muslims so high that there is no way that they can ever satisfy you.

zelmo1234
07-02-2013, 01:12 PM
On the other hand why should muslims outside of the United States conform to what we think is the proper way of handling terrorism and terrorists who use a radicalized version of their faith? Especially considering that we as a country do not have that much credibility regarding that topic since we help create the very thing that we want to have stopped, and we want the help of the moderate muslims in those very countries who get caught in the middle our retaliations and responses towards the radicals. Is their only reason to condemn the small % of radicals in and around their country so that our military won't be in or near their homes? That doesn't sound very fair of us to put that sort of obligation onto their shoulders in my opinion. We create the scenarios, the rules, the message, and the outcome all while wanting everybody else to fall in line. How is that fair? and why would you want to conform to that if you live outside of the US?

Which is possible that they would rather support thier country men! however then they have nothign to complain about when a succesful attack takes place and they are caught in the retaliation!

Chloe
07-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Which is possible that they would rather support thier country men! however then they have nothign to complain about when a succesful attack takes place and they are caught in the retaliation!

How would you feel if three radical Christians took it upon themselves, without government endorsement, went to Syria and bombed a restaurant full of Muslims and then claimed that they did it in the name of Jesus, and from that Syria sent jets and troops to the US as retaliation. Would you more pissed at the radical christians or syria for bombing you?

zelmo1234
07-02-2013, 01:20 PM
How would you feel if three radical Christians took it upon themselves, without government endorsement, went to Syria and bombed a restaurant full of Muslims and then claimed that they did it in the name of Jesus, and from that Syria sent jets and troops to the US as retaliation. Would you more pissed at the radical christians or syria for bombing you?

First I would want to know which Christian pastors and teachers were teaching them that this was an accpetable tactic, then I would do everything to out them. Thus prevent the need for the military from having to come into my country! You see the difference. but if I did nothing but tell syria the Christianity was the religion of peace and the the muslims actuallly bombed themselves and that No chiristian was involved, it is all lies, then I guess I would need to take my medicine!

ptif219
07-02-2013, 01:22 PM
Again, go back and look at hundreds of condemnations I linked to.

The liberal media keeps that from the news.

You mean like Obama condemns terrorism and then blames a video?

Obama says he is against terrorism and then lies and says it is in decline.

http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2012/03/do_muslims_really_condemn_terror.html

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/rich-muslims-more-likely-to-support-terrorism-than-poor-muslims/

Chloe
07-02-2013, 01:27 PM
First I would want to know which Christian pastors and teachers were teaching them that this was an accpetable tactic, then I would do everything to out them. Thus prevent the need for the military from having to come into my country! You see the difference. but if I did nothing but tell syria the Christianity was the religion of peace and the the muslims actuallly bombed themselves and that No chiristian was involved, it is all lies, then I guess I would need to take my medicine!

Continuing the hypothetical for a minute you wouldn't have any control over the communication between the two governments, and your protest would not even make the news in that other country just like it probably wouldn't make it on the news over here when/if it were reversed. Most likely, just like here, they would show the people who sympathize with the radical christians to make it more worse than it really is. Numbers don't lie, unless of course they are fabricated, but when you have two billions muslims on the planet and only a percentage or two are involved in radical islam to the point of terrorism then it truly is just as peaceful as any other faith in my opinion.

Chris
07-02-2013, 01:28 PM
You mean like Obama condemns terrorism and then blames a video?

Obama says he is against terrorism and then lies and says it is in decline.

http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2012/03/do_muslims_really_condemn_terror.html

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/rich-muslims-more-likely-to-support-terrorism-than-poor-muslims/

No, like I mean the liberal media has a bias against Muslims.

ptif219
07-02-2013, 01:28 PM

Then explain why the billions do not stop the thousands and stop the terrorism and take back their religion so they can live in peace

Muslim violence goes back to the beginning of the religion. Muslim violence is the norm not just radicals.

http://www.roadtopeace.org/research.php?itemid=195

ptif219
07-02-2013, 01:30 PM
No, like I mean the liberal media has a bias against Muslims.

Muslims create it. Look at Obama who claims to fight terrorists yet supports them and has them in the White House

Chloe
07-02-2013, 01:33 PM
Then explain why the billions do not stop the thousands and stop the terrorism and take back their religion so they can live in peace

Muslim violence goes back to the beginning of the religion. Muslim violence is the norm not just radicals.

Because you can't read minds and you can't kill thoughts. How can one muslim stop another muslim unless they know their intentions or thoughts? How does a condemnation change the mind of someone who is devout to the point of death and murder? How can you in the US stop someone else in another state in the US from committing a crime in the name of your own religion or political cause? You can't. There is no way of ever completely getting rid of radicalized religion, of any faith or any political cause, no way. To think that there is means endless war and a continuance of the very things that create radicalism.

Chris
07-02-2013, 01:35 PM

No, it's not. Just because you find someone who looks at Islam the same way terrorists do to support your contention, doesn't make it so. Cite the Koran.

Chris
07-02-2013, 01:37 PM
Muslims create it. Look at Obama who claims to fight terrorists yet supports them and has them in the White House

Muslims create the media's bias? And so the media bias against conservatism, why that's created by conservatives? Absurd.

Not sure why you're talking about Obama, I have no interest in him.

ptif219
07-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Because you can't read minds and you can't kill thoughts. How can one muslim stop another muslim unless they know their intentions or thoughts? How does a condemnation change the mind of someone who is devout to the point of death and murder? How can you in the US stop someone else in another state in the US from committing a crime in the name of your own religion or political cause? You can't. There is no way of ever completely getting rid of radicalized religion, of any faith or any political cause, no way. To think that there is means endless war and a continuance of the very things that create radicalism.

You justify over a thousand years of violence annd say they are not violent? That makes no sense. The billion should have no problem stopping the few if they wanted to. Problem may be in truth they silently support it

ptif219
07-02-2013, 01:38 PM
No, it's not. Just because you find someone who looks at Islam the same way terrorists do to support your contention, doesn't make it so. Cite the Koran.

Read the link they have a history of violence going back to mid 600's

Chloe
07-02-2013, 01:41 PM
You justify over a thousand years of violence annd say they are not violent? That makes no sense. The billion should have no problem stopping the few if they wanted to. Problem may be in truth they silently support it

I'm not justifying anything I'm simply pointing out reality. What you and others advocate for is no less violent than what the small percentage of radical muslims advocate for and against. What is your alternative? If Muslims, or anybody really, can't convince other more radical Muslims of their wrong doing does that mean that the entire religion and people are to blame then? and if that's the case then are they all fair game to have violence put towards them from us? I support the two billion Muslims who want to live in peace the same way that we do. I don't condemn them for the acts of the few, just like I don't condemn Christians for the acts of the few, or my own faith for the acts of the few.

Chris
07-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Read the link they have a history of violence going back to mid 600's

Read it. Like I said, anyone can find an opinion reads like a terrorist's view of Islam. Point to the Koran, what it says.

ptif219
07-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Muslims create the media's bias? And so the media bias against conservatism, why that's created by conservatives? Absurd.

Not sure why you're talking about Obama, I have no interest in him.

Muslims create how people look at them. Look at France

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/08/france-riots-2012-more-muslim-violence-rocks-french-district-in-north.html

Chloe
07-02-2013, 01:43 PM
We can't even convince each other of our own arguments on here and yet you think that a typical muslim family on the other side of the world who are going about their daily routines can somehow condemn or convince radical people who are willing to blow up themselves in the name of Allah that they need to stop????

ptif219
07-02-2013, 01:44 PM
Read it. Like I said, anyone can find an opinion reads like a terrorist's view of Islam. Point to the Koran, what it says.

So you refuse to look at the history of Islam

Chris
07-02-2013, 01:47 PM
Muslims create how people look at them. Look at France

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2012/08/france-riots-2012-more-muslim-violence-rocks-french-district-in-north.html

We're talking two different things then. I'm talking about how the media reports act of terrorism against nonMuslims but rarely against Muslims and hardly ever Muslim condemnation of it. I documented that above.

Chris
07-02-2013, 01:49 PM
So you refuse to look at the history of Islam

Uh, didn't I just post "Read it"? It's obviously written from the same biased views Islamist terrorists hold. In essence, you're agreeing with that same view, a terrorist view.

ptif219
07-02-2013, 07:47 PM
We're talking two different things then. I'm talking about how the media reports act of terrorism against nonMuslims but rarely against Muslims and hardly ever Muslim condemnation of it. I documented that above.

You claim they are not violent . I have shown they have been violent throughout their history

Chris
07-02-2013, 07:48 PM
You claim they are not violent . I have shown they have been violent throughout their history

I didn't claim that, ptif. You have shown nothing but a terrorist's view of Islam.

ptif219
07-02-2013, 07:48 PM
Uh, didn't I just post "Read it"? It's obviously written from the same biased views Islamist terrorists hold. In essence, you're agreeing with that same view, a terrorist view.

It is history. You are defending what history shows has been a violent people

Chris
07-02-2013, 07:49 PM

No, I am disagreeing with the terrorist view you agree with.

Chloe
07-02-2013, 07:50 PM

History also shows that white, christian europeans were violent too, tremendously violent actually, but that doesn't mean that all white christian europeans are violent and worthy of global condemnation today does it?

Chris
07-02-2013, 07:52 PM
History also shows that white, christian europeans were violent too, tremendously violent actually, but that doesn't mean they all are today.

Or all were then.

ptif219
07-02-2013, 08:05 PM

Chris
07-02-2013, 08:07 PM

It's history told from a terrorist perspective. You need to cite the Koran to demonstrate it advocates terrorism. Good luck.

ptif219
07-02-2013, 08:40 PM
No, I am disagreeing with the terrorist view you agree with.

You just want to ignore history

ptif219
07-02-2013, 08:41 PM
History also shows that white, christian europeans were violent too, tremendously violent actually, but that doesn't mean that all white christian europeans are violent and worthy of global condemnation today does it?

That is because they no longer do it but Muslims never stopped

ptif219
07-02-2013, 08:42 PM
It's history told from a terrorist perspective. You need to cite the Koran to demonstrate it advocates terrorism. Good luck.

So you defend the violence of Muslim history. Remember that when they start war with us

ptif219
07-02-2013, 08:44 PM

History from a terrorist perspective? BS it is fact you want to ignore the fact Islam is not a peaceful religion.

zelmo1234
07-02-2013, 08:55 PM

While I agree that the terrorist twist these verses, one can't defend the Quran as not being a violent book!

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm

Chris
07-02-2013, 09:09 PM
You just want to ignore history

And you're putting words in my mouth. One way to win an argument, right.

Chris
07-02-2013, 09:10 PM
History from a terrorist perspective? BS it is fact you want to ignore the fact Islam is not a peaceful religion.

Yes, you are arguing the same view of Islam terrorists argue.

Chris
07-02-2013, 09:10 PM
So you defend the violence of Muslim history. Remember that when they start war with us

And you continue to put words in my mouth.

ptif219
07-02-2013, 09:11 PM
And you're putting words in my mouth. One way to win an argument, right.

You want to ignore the history

ptif219
07-02-2013, 09:13 PM
Yes, you are arguing the same view of Islam terrorists argue.

no i am showing their history and how they celebrate terrorist acts. They elect terrorists to government positions. Yet you want to say they do not support terrorists

ptif219
07-02-2013, 09:14 PM
And you continue to put words in my mouth.

You do just fine with words defending a violent people with a violent history

Chris
07-02-2013, 09:16 PM
While I agree that the terrorist twist these verses, one can't defend the Quran as not being a violent book!

Same thing ptif is arguing, the way terrorists argue.

Which one in particular? Let's take the first from your link...

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah." The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare...

But it is. The author has cherry picked a verse. To see this, simply back up one verse:

Quran 2:190:

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.

Self-defense.

Why didn't you check that before posting it?

Chris
07-02-2013, 09:18 PM
You do just fine with words defending a violent people with a violent history

And you're making things up to cover the fact your view of Islam is the same as terrorists'.

Chris
07-02-2013, 09:19 PM
no i am showing their history and how they celebrate terrorist acts. They elect terrorists to government positions. Yet you want to say they do not support terrorists

You've shown nothing. You made up a lot about what I've said.

Chris
07-02-2013, 09:20 PM
You want to ignore the history

You making things up.

ptif219
07-02-2013, 10:26 PM
Same thing ptif is arguing, the way terrorists argue.

Which one in particular? Let's take the first from your link...

But it is. The author has cherry picked a verse. To see this, simply back up one verse:

Quran 2:190:

Self-defense.

Why didn't you check that before posting it?

Still defending their violence I see

ptif219
07-02-2013, 10:27 PM
And you're making things up to cover the fact your view of Islam is the same as terrorists'.

No I am looking at the facts of history

ptif219
07-02-2013, 10:28 PM
You've shown nothing. You made up a lot about what I've said.

I showed history and Muslims cheering 911. You ignore the fact Muslims vote terrorists into government to have authority over them.

ptif219
07-02-2013, 10:29 PM
You making things up.

I made nothing up. You ignore the history of a violent people

roadmaster
07-02-2013, 10:53 PM
History also shows that white, christian europeans were violent too, tremendously violent actually, but that doesn't mean that all white christian europeans are violent and worthy of global condemnation today does it? I wasn't aware that Christians were a race. What violence are you talking about?

Common
07-02-2013, 11:24 PM
My problem with muslims is that theres too many willing to do things like this and not enough of the good muslims "FORCEFULLY" speaking out against it. I didnt watch these beheadings It doesnt flip my switch but I read an article that at all these beheadings there are kids present that witness this and will accept it as natural behavior
and it created a new cycle of this behavior

zelmo1234
07-03-2013, 03:09 AM
I wasn't aware that Christians were a race. What violence are you talking about?

I think that you will see several things that the left blames on Christians, Some of them are justified. First would be the Crusades, But they will fail to mention that the Muslim had expanded through war their territory and had actually occupied parts of Spain? So this is not justified. But if you look at the Spanish Inquisition, Some of the expansion of the Holy Roman Empire and of course things like the Salem Witch burnings? It is very hard to justify that. They will relate this to the cheering crowds in the middle east each and every time there is a successful attack on the west. And Try to say that only a few support these terrorist acts. I feel that we need to change our tactic and stop the nation building, but when they actually have a successful attack , we must be ready for these crowds of support for the terrorist. These are the people creating the problems and it would be great target practice for anti personnel cruise missesl This brings the suffering that they are cheering for fight to their door step!

Chris
07-03-2013, 07:09 AM
Still defending their violence I see

And you're still making things up, ptif. Is that the best you can do. Run out of facts, so invent fiction.

Chris
07-03-2013, 07:10 AM
No I am looking at the facts of history

You presented a single opinion piece that agrees with you and agrees with terrorists' view of Islam. You backed yourself into a corner, now get yourself out.

Chris
07-03-2013, 07:15 AM
I showed history and Muslims cheering 911. You ignore the fact Muslims vote terrorists into government to have authority over them.

I've ignored nothing. The argument began with yes there are terrorists but few Muslims are terrorists or support them. You said more and supported that with an old opinion poll, I supported my argument with data showing Muslims are the main target of terrorism and Muslim opinion is shifting against terrorism and linked 100s of Muslim condemnations of it. From there you went off the deep end making up things I never said or argued. When you want to discuss things rationally, let me know.

Chris
07-03-2013, 07:17 AM
My problem with muslims is that theres too many willing to do things like this and not enough of the good muslims "FORCEFULLY" speaking out against it. I didnt watch these beheadings It doesnt flip my switch but I read an article that at all these beheadings there are kids present that witness this and will accept it as natural behavior
and it created a new cycle of this behavior

What's too many? So far the figure 2% of Muslims are terrorists has been thrown out and some links to 100s of Muslim condemnations of terrorism.

Chris
07-03-2013, 07:24 AM
I think that you will see several things that the left blames on Christians, Some of them are justified. First would be the Crusades, But they will fail to mention that the Muslim had expanded through war their territory and had actually occupied parts of Spain? So this is not justified. But if you look at the Spanish Inquisition, Some of the expansion of the Holy Roman Empire and of course things like the Salem Witch burnings? It is very hard to justify that. They will relate this to the cheering crowds in the middle east each and every time there is a successful attack on the west. And Try to say that only a few support these terrorist acts. I feel that we need to change our tactic and stop the nation building, but when they actually have a successful attack , we must be ready for these crowds of support for the terrorist. These are the people creating the problems and it would be great target practice for anti personnel cruise missesl This brings the suffering that they are cheering for fight to their door step!

I remember right after 9/11 the media showing a crowded close up video of Muslim women in the street with that strange, eerie cry they have. Celebrating, we were told. How terrible! --Turned out another camera angle from a showed it was only a few women and they were mourning the death of a family member.

That's when I turned the media off. It's been 12 years now and I still refuse to watch Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc.

It is remarkable how conservatives criticize the media as biased and lying and etc, yet depend on it for information.

Chris
07-03-2013, 07:28 AM
72 virgins. How awful for a religion to promise men who commit acts of terrorism an afterlife of 72 virgins!!

Made up BS by CBS 60 Minutes.

Yet it's stilled referred to as illustrating what a violent religion Islam is.

zelmo1234
07-03-2013, 11:33 AM
I remember right after 9/11 the media showing a crowded close up video of Muslim women in the street with that strange, eerie cry they have. Celebrating, we were told. How terrible! --Turned out another camera angle from a showed it was only a few women and they were mourning the death of a family member.

That's when I turned the media off. It's been 12 years now and I still refuse to watch Fox, CNN, MSNBC etc.

It is remarkable how conservatives criticize the media as biased and lying and etc, yet depend on it for information.

Hey I was there what the hell would I know? I see our point!

zelmo1234
07-03-2013, 11:36 AM
72 virgins. How awful for a religion to promise men who commit acts of terrorism an afterlife of 72 virgins!!

Made up BS by CBS 60 Minutes.

Yet it's stilled referred to as illustrating what a violent religion Islam is.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-e.htm Here is a little on the call for violence in the Quran

Chris
07-03-2013, 11:39 AM
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-e.htm Here is a little on the call for violence in the Quran

You asked me to look at that last night. I did and reported back. Reply to that, please.

zelmo1234
07-03-2013, 11:43 AM
You asked me to look at that last night. I did and reported back. Reply to that, please.

Sorry about that? Could not remember doing it! But I have little trust for those that believe that Islam is not a violent religion, but like I said I have been there what the hell would I know! I can see how those that believe that appeasement is the path to follow would suck up the religion of peace thing???? PS the Quran also calls for them to lie when necessary! And last you mentioned 2% of muslims were terrorists. that is about 20 million terrorist? pretty big army don't you think?

Chris
07-03-2013, 12:01 PM
Sorry about that? Could not remember doing it! But I have little trust for those that believe that Islam is not a violent religion, but like I said I have been there what the hell would I know! I can see how those that believe that appeasement is the path to follow would suck up the religion of peace thing???? PS the Quran also calls for them to lie when necessary! And last you mentioned 2% of muslims were terrorists. that is about 20 million terrorist? pretty big army don't you think?

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/14176-Here-you-go-libs-your-friends-the-muslims-***Graphic-Content***?p=318531&viewfull=1#post318531

I wouldn't argue Islam is about violence or peace, it's a religion.

Lie means be diplomatic.

Yes, even at just 2% Islamism a serious threat. But that leave 98% Muslim who are not.

zelmo1234
07-03-2013, 12:03 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/14176-Here-you-go-libs-your-friends-the-muslims-***Graphic-Content***?p=318531&viewfull=1#post318531

I wouldn't argue Islam is about violence or peace, it's a religion.

Lie means be diplomatic.

Yes, even at just 2% Islamism a serious threat. But that leave 98% Muslim who are not.

So what have the 98% done lately to stop the 2% from committing terrorist acts against the west? Or are they part of the problem!

Chris
07-03-2013, 12:10 PM
So what have the 98% done lately to stop the 2% from committing terrorist acts against the west? Or are they part of the problem!

We agreed last night they need to do much more...that they already despite media bias. Since they are 90-some percent of the target, they had better do something more.

ptif219
07-07-2013, 11:07 AM
And you're still making things up, ptif. Is that the best you can do. Run out of facts, so invent fiction.

You are the one denying history and the violent past of Islam

ptif219
07-07-2013, 11:08 AM
You presented a single opinion piece that agrees with you and agrees with terrorists' view of Islam. You backed yourself into a corner, now get yourself out.

No I showed facts you are the one that shows nothing but your useless opinions

ptif219
07-07-2013, 11:09 AM
I've ignored nothing. The argument began with yes there are terrorists but few Muslims are terrorists or support them. You said more and supported that with an old opinion poll, I supported my argument with data showing Muslims are the main target of terrorism and Muslim opinion is shifting against terrorism and linked 100s of Muslim condemnations of it. From there you went off the deep end making up things I never said or argued. When you want to discuss things rationally, let me know.

If that were true you would not see Muslims electing terrorist to rule them. You ignore what does not fit your view