PDA

View Full Version : Trump Has Turned Republicna Into Complete Morons!

Mini Me
06-22-2021, 05:33 PM
https://youtu.be/McvJp9Re_1M

Peter1469
06-22-2021, 05:35 PM
If TDS were fatal, I would be giddy.

Mini Me
06-22-2021, 05:41 PM
The Republican Party could be cruising to a string of easy victories in the 2022 midterms right now, but their allegiance to Trump and his supporters are causing them to trip over themselves at every turn. And this week the Party screwed themselves over again by not standing united to honor the Capitol Police who helped protect Congress during the insurrection. These are easy wins that Republicans keep losing.

Peter1469
06-22-2021, 05:41 PM
If TDS were fatal, I would be giddy.

The Republican Party could be cruising to a string of easy victories in the 2022 midterms right now, but their allegiance to Trump and his supporters are causing them to trip over themselves at every turn. And this week the Party screwed themselves over again by not standing united to honor the Capitol Police who helped protect Congress during the insurrection. These are easy wins that Republicans keep losing.

carolina73
06-22-2021, 05:46 PM
Thanks. I guess this OP proves that if you want to hear something stupid then just ask an idiot.

Do you really think that Republicans a going to listen to the writer for the Huffington Post?
Honest guys, I am trying to help you this time. :smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::s miley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smiley_ROFLMAO::smi ley_ROFLMAO:

Boris The Animal
06-22-2021, 05:48 PM
Thanks. I guess this OP proves that if you want to hear something stupid then just ask an idiot.Morons like the OP don't want the GOP to be fighters. They want the GOP to be completely compliant bitches, a token "opposition".

Ethereal
06-22-2021, 05:52 PM
Interestingly enough, Trump turned Democrats into complete lunatics.

Retirednsmilin308
06-22-2021, 05:56 PM

I have seen REAL insurrection first-hand.

That was not even close.

Americans now will call 911 if they stub a toe.

Everything gets blown out of proportion.

The Booman
06-22-2021, 05:57 PM
Thanks for that:rollseyes:

Retirednsmilin308
06-22-2021, 05:58 PM
Interestingly enough, Trump turned Democrats into complete lunatics.

...and Trump will be blamed for making their milk sour and their tires go flat for the rest of their natural lives.

goodpen
06-22-2021, 07:44 PM
Dems have a big problem, since they have nothing to brag about with either Biden or Harris. They are the ones who keep Trump in the limelight, and then bitch about him being there...One would think Trump was still sitting in the Oval Office.

Hoosier8
06-22-2021, 07:58 PM
LOL, one only has to pay attention to the radical left that has taken over the democratic party to understand the 2022 elections will be a route for democrats.

What is funny is the dem clown show with this political virtue signaling about the capitol police that actually let people into the capitol after the previous year of referring to police as Nazi stormtroopers (Pelosi). You just can't make this stuff up.

Apparently history has turned democrats into morons.

Cletus
06-22-2021, 08:07 PM
"Trump Has Turned Republicna Into Complete Morons!"
I'll bet most of them can at least spell "Republican". :cool2:

countryboy
06-22-2021, 08:17 PM
Trump Has Turned Republicna Into Complete Morons!

What's "Republicna"?

The Booman
06-22-2021, 08:19 PM
Is Mini Moron talking about the same capitol police that refuse to explain what happened to Ashli Babbit? Are these the same capitol police that have thousands of hours of video from the 1/6 viking erection but refuse to release it? Those capitol police?

IMPress Polly
06-23-2021, 06:00 AM

I'm the only person on this thread besides you who can figure out that Trump sucked ass and wound up a fairly rare one-term president as a result, so if you need a voice of reason to talk to about this, ya can always fire back at me! But dude, don't kid yourself: the Democrats are way more obsessed with Trump than the Republicans are these days and that fact ain't gonna help them next year. Over on the liberal-leaning networks like MSNBC and CNN, Trump still gets equal air time or more somehow even now. I'm observing comparatively little discussion of Trump either here or on Fox News, by contrast. People here may be dumb enough to like him, but he's discussed pretty much only when first brought up by a liberal or a leftist as a topic (as here). There's a psychology to that contrast.

I'm not predicting a Republican landslide next year or anything, but just stop and think about which party overall seems more intellectually divorced from where the average American is right now. Violent crime ranks in as the public's top issue of concern in the polls now. (Among Democrats, by contrast, it's race relations. :rollseyes:) Republicans are winning local school board elections running against critical race theory. 72% of Americans support adding voter ID requirements, including majorities of every racial group. 54% of Americans oppose allowing male athletes...er I mean "transwomen", sorry...to compete on women's teams (including me) according to even a sympathetically-phrased national survey on the subject I saw recently. Democrats are relaxing, ignoring the news, and not voting in local elections now that there's a Democratic administration in the White House, and Trump won't be on the ballot next year to motivate them either. Put it all together. What does it all portend to you? To me, that trajectory portends a situation wherein Republicans retake the House of Representatives next year, aligning with what nearly always happens in midterm elections, which is that the party of the president loses seats. It's not like it would take much for Republicans to flip the House.

The public's happy with the Biden Administration overall so far, but it's mainly because of his successful handling of Covid-19, the surveys clearly suggest. But precisely for that very reason, Covid-19 won't likely be an issue on the ballot next year though, will it? Violent crime will be though, at this rate. The public, including me, also approves of Biden's economic policies broadly and the economy will certainly be an issue on the ballot next year too, so that will probably work to the Democratic Party's advantage. But the polls also say that's just not the top issue on the minds of voters right now. It's statistically tied in the polls with cancel culture as a voting priority, for perspective. The Democrats have other winning issues -- for example, independents support Roe V. Wade by a 40-point margin and generally favor stricter gun laws -- but here again, it's a matter of how high a voting priority those issues are on people's minds right now in comparison. The simple fact is that the Democratic frame of mind is only so aligned with public opinion right now, to the point that you can bet the Democratic candidates will be running against Trump again next year though he's not on the ballot, while by contrast normal people will be voting against murder in the streets. That's my prediction.

Peter1469
06-23-2021, 06:29 AM
The hard left is a group of clowns.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi1.wp.com%2Fwww.freaklore.com%2Fw p-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F07%2Fgroup-photo-clowns.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

MMC
06-23-2021, 08:44 AM

Your desperation is showing.....again! :laugh:

donttread
06-23-2021, 09:55 AM

Did i just see a grown man accuse the repubs of tribalism with a straight face. Are they tribal? Yes but less so than the dems who actually rejected virus treatments based upon who suggested them.

Trump is not really a repub and certainly no longer a dem. He got what America wants and needs and in just 3 years shattered Obama;s "unbeatable" black unemployment rate by doing the things he was elected to do

stephenpe
06-23-2021, 10:33 AM
Tribal is when you would follow a shtt storm like DonnieDumazzz over every cliff he came to. Derangement is the perfect word. Only the deranged would look at him and listen to some of his stupidity and believe he is leadership material. Told the world and our security agencies be believed Putin over all of them. AND you still defend him. Its like we traveled into a parallel universe. Or 1984 finally came crashing into earth. But Hillary, But emails, but Hunter Biden. HAVE you ever read the shttt he said about his relationship with Kim? Its a fcknn freak show. Sarah Palin probably is saner than trump and that is frightening.

donttread
06-23-2021, 10:48 AM
Tribal is when you would follow a shtt storm like DonnieDumazzz over every cliff he came to. Derangement is the perfect word. Only the deranged would look at him and listen to some of his stupidity and believe he is leadership material. Told the world and our security agencies be believed Putin over all of them. AND you still defend him. Its like we traveled into a parallel universe. Or 1984 finally came crashing into earth. But Hillary, But emails, but Hunter Biden. HAVE you ever read the shttt he said about his relationship with Kim? Its a fcknn freak show. Sarah Palin probably is saner than trump and that is frightening.

As diffivult as it is to defend any high level group of politicans how about this definition of tribal

The more you tolerate diversity of thought the less tribal you are.

MMC
06-23-2021, 10:58 AM

Havent been keeping tabs on the Courts slapping your Deviants down, huh. Was this to try and cover over their major loss in the Senate yesterday. :laugh:

Ethereal
06-24-2021, 01:24 PM
I'm the only person on this thread besides you who can figure out that Trump sucked ass...

Incorrect.

I've said many times that Trump was a failure. I've said many times that Trump had no clue what he was doing.

Just because I refuse to buy into the Democrat-generated narratives (lies) about Trump doesn't mean I like or support him.

donttread
06-24-2021, 05:28 PM
Incorrect.

I've said many times that Trump was a failure. I've said many times that Trump had no clue what he was doing.

Just because I refuse to buy into the Democrat-generated narratives (lies) about Trump doesn't mean I like or support him.

Disagree. Trump lowered corporate taxes to encourage business and all of a sudden the economy was booming. That economy was burnt down to ouust him. He was not due and owing to either party and did things the other candidates merely promised to do

IMPress Polly
06-24-2021, 08:31 PM
Incorrect.

Oop, sorry, I scrolled quickly and didn't see your post on page 1! Didn't notice you'd posted here.

The Booman
06-24-2021, 08:32 PM
If Trump did anything it's turn democrats into nordiphobes.

MMC
06-25-2021, 09:23 AM

You're lucky StandingWolf purposely didnt see this thread. Otherwise you would hear some of his objectivity.

stephenpe
06-26-2021, 08:47 PM
Did i just see a grown man accuse the repubs of tribalism with a straight face. Are they tribal? Yes but less so than the dems who actually rejected virus treatments based upon who suggested them.

I will admit the clorox cure was never on my agenda. If it worked for you more power to you.

Cletus
06-26-2021, 11:41 PM
What the Democrats did to this country during the pandemic should be unforgivable.

KRQE in Albuquerque released a report today that said 40% of small businesses in New Mexico will not reopen because they could not survive the Democrat Governor's draconian and completely ineffective Covid mandates.

40% of small businesses in this state are gone because of that disgusting pile of dung and her desire to suck up to Pelosi, Biden and the DNC.

A pox on her and her entire generational line and everyone who supports her or any Democrat who supports Biden or any member of his cabal.

Common
06-27-2021, 12:01 AM
I have to disagree with mini. Trump took the republican party from the grasp of the warmongering neocons, like McCain, GW Bush and made others like Lyndsey Graham conform at least publically.

He took america from a breaking record of the most americans on food stamps to a stable and growing economy

He stop the rape of our border to a larger degree than anyone before him. He took on the chines and corporate america buy putting tariffs on chinese imports...He gave tax cuts that ACTUALLY went to the working americans.

Trump did so many good things for this country, while be lied about and attached 24 /7

However, I can understand Mini Feeling like he does and I hope his wittle feewings wont be hurt when a conservative poster insults him like he insulted the many millons of trump supporters...:)

Peter1469
06-27-2021, 03:58 AM
I have to disagree with mini. Trump took the republican party from the grasp of the warmongering neocons, like McCain, GW Bush and made others like Lyndsey Graham conform at least publically.

He took america from a breaking record of the most americans on food stamps to a stable and growing economy

He stop the rape of our border to a larger degree than anyone before him. He took on the chines and corporate america buy putting tariffs on chinese imports...He gave tax cuts that ACTUALLY went to the working americans.

Trump did so many good things for this country, while be lied about and attached 24 /7

However, I can understand Mini Feeling like he does and I hope his wittle feewings wont be hurt when a conservative poster insults him like he insulted the many millons of trump supporters...:)
He turned the GOP into a nationalist-populist party. That is why minority and working class Dems walked away from the Dems and came home to the new GOP. The Necons can go to hell.

Boris The Animal
06-27-2021, 10:58 AM
He turned the GOP into a nationalist-populist party. That is why minority and working class Dems walked away from the Dems and came home to the new GOP. The Necons can go to hell.
And I can see why the Left and their willing RINO useful idiots are threatened by it. Reagan knew this as well, this is why he drew so many Democrats away from the party and engineered not one, but two of the most lopsided victories in US Presidential election history.

Jeb!
06-27-2021, 04:19 PM
And this week the Party screwed themselves over again by not standing united to honor the Capitol Police who helped protect Congress during the insurrection. These are easy wins that Republicans keep losing.
How would that be a political "win?" They would have gained voters if they went along with a cucky symbolic vote in support of the murdering Capitol Police? LOL, the bald loser in the video might want to watch who he calls morons.

RMNIXON
06-27-2021, 04:50 PM
Disagree. Trump lowered corporate taxes to encourage business and all of a sudden the economy was booming. That economy was burnt down to ouust him. He was not due and owing to either party and did things the other candidates merely promised to do
Trump was a pragmatic business man who knew far better than any seasoned politician how the economy worked, how incentives worked, and above all had faith in the private sector not seen since Reagan.

He got slammed by COVID from the Chinese by accident or purpose. Without that he would have been reelected in a landslide and for good reason.

I tire of this notion the job of President is to be liked and admired by the stupid arrogant phony intellectuals rather than be good at the actual job at hand.

NO More Mean Tweets and we suffer day by day thanks to these Assholes!

Ethereal
06-27-2021, 05:35 PM
All government spending, borrowing, and money printing is a tax at the end of the day, so not only did Trump not lower taxes, he raised them massively.

The Booman
06-27-2021, 05:58 PM
Trump has also revealed the democrats biggest problem. They have nothing if they don't have someone or something to rage at and divide people.The only way they seem to try and get any of their agenda passed is through absolute vilification and fear.

donttread
06-29-2021, 07:22 AM
All government spending, borrowing, and money printing is a tax at the end of the day, so not only did Trump not lower taxes, he raised them massively.

he's sure not a fiscal con but his direct actions produced positive results and I wonder how much better and different we would be if COVID had been handeled in proportion vs. being used to kill the economy and if Trump was in office.