PDA

View Full Version : SLAVERY: The Peculiar institution of America.

count markovalley
07-08-2013, 04:29 PM
The dumbest thing a nation can do is to import slaves. The only thing dumber is for that nation to someday free them.

What they teach you in school is that slavery ,while a terrible thing ,was necessary ;it was vital and helped the early u.s. to become a major trading partner in the world. They go on to explain that a great deal of labor was needed to build,sustain and create the farm economy ,vital to american interests . In other words ,without slaves to increase farm production , the us economy and by extension the country itself, would have slowly disintegrated and the people would have lined up at army field kitchens begging for food. This is what they would like you to believe.

In a way it sounds somewhat similar to the reason they give for allowing 11 million undocumented workers to remain ;to do the much needed work ,white workers refuse to do. so they say.

In both cases ,it was a deliberate decision to import slaves and equally deliberate to import illegals.

The slavery decision was to compete with the plantation system in latin america. it was not to feed the american people. the plantation system in fact impoverished thousands of small farmers in the deep south ,who actually were too poor to buy slaves and actually had to pay their field hands something . usually poor whites.
Keep in mind that the German farmers of pennsylvation ,when given the choice ,opted to decline the chance to import slaves;and given the german work ethic ,it's completely understandable.

The institution of slavery[the peculiar] institution had more to do with the supersized ego of planters trying to compete with the extravaganzas of the newly rich that underpinned the plantation system.

But the die was cast and now america will pay for its mistakes with a millionfold agony. it will never be able to redo the mistakes of the past.
The black racial conflict will be forever with us . And the cost is incalculable. America will drown in a sea of blood and mourning.

Chris
07-08-2013, 04:35 PM
"The dumbest thing a nation can do is to import slaves. The only thing dumber is for that nation to someday free them."

Not only grammatically flawed but logically contradictory.

Dr. Who
07-08-2013, 06:11 PM
The dumbest thing a nation can do is to import slaves. The only thing dumber is for that nation to someday free them.

What they teach you in school is that slavery ,while a terrible thing ,was necessary ;it was vital and helped the early u.s. to become a major trading partner in the world. They go on to explain that a great deal of labor was needed to build,sustain and create the farm economy ,vital to american interests . In other words ,without slaves to increase farm production , the us economy and by extension the country itself, would have slowly disintegrated and the people would have lined up at army field kitchens begging for food. This is what they would like you to believe.

In a way it sounds somewhat similar to the reason they give for allowing 11 million undocumented workers to remain ;to do the much needed work ,white workers refuse to do. so they say.

In both cases ,it was a deliberate decision to import slaves and equally deliberate to import illegals.

The slavery decision was to compete with the plantation system in latin america. it was not to feed the american people. the plantation system in fact impoverished thousands of small farmers in the deep south ,who actually were too poor to buy slaves and actually had to pay their field hands something . usually poor whites.
Keep in mind that the German farmers of pennsylvation ,when given the choice ,opted to decline the chance to import slaves;and given the german work ethic ,it's completely understandable.

The institution of slavery[the peculiar] institution had more to do with the supersized ego of planters trying to compete with the extravaganzas of the newly rich that underpinned the plantation system.

But the die was cast and now america will pay for its mistakes with a millionfold agony. it will never be able to redo the mistakes of the past.
The black racial conflict will be forever with us . And the cost is incalculable. America will drown in a sea of blood and mourning.

It seems to me the worst kind of loathing is self-loathing. You used to post under the name of Count Marcovalenz, now you are Count Markovalley. What happened? Were you rejected on the all white hate sites for not being white enough? Were you accused of being one of the mud people? Here you are under your WASP alias trying to instigate a racist conversation, yet somehow I think that your real agenda is anti-Semitic. Very sad. Racism and bigotry primarily reveals the insecurities and fears of the racist and/or bigot. Having nothing positive to contribute, all you can do is condemn and scream that the sky is falling.

Matty
07-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Slavery is not Unique to America. Humans have made slaves of other humans for thousands of years through recorded history. Egyptians/Africans enslaved the Jewish population to build their temples and pyramids.

count markovalley
07-08-2013, 06:39 PM
in fact some sites banned me forever ,with no specific reason given ;other than not posting pro-white enough posts. i guess you can't please them all ,all the time.
but everything you and others have tried to malign me with .is common stuff. everyone thinks i'm a bigot.

in fact i'm not a racist . i guess that's why i've been banned on many pro-white websites.

the black race conflict and the jewish problem remains ,no matter what you or any other liberal stooge may think of me.. ha ha.

count markovalley
07-08-2013, 06:41 PM
Slavery is not Unique to America. Humans have made slaves of other humans for thousands of years through recorded history. Egyptians/Africans enslaved the Jewish population to build their temples and pyramids.

the greatest liberator and abolishionist in history of slaves was THE HORSE!!

Peter1469
07-08-2013, 06:49 PM
in fact some sites banned me forever ,with no specific reason given ;other than not posting pro-white enough posts. i guess you can't please them all ,all the time.
but everything you and others have tried to malign me with .is common stuff. everyone thinks i'm a bigot.

in fact i'm not a racist . i guess that's why i've been banned on many pro-white websites.

the black race conflict and the jewish problem remains ,no matter what you or any other liberal stooge may think of me.. ha ha.

And you refuse to admit that you are a racists?? Funny.

count markovalley
07-08-2013, 06:53 PM
Why am I a racist? I think racism is meaningless. Doesn't get us anywhere. If the white race in America were as racist as you and blacks and liberals think ,then we would of settled their hash a long time ago.

countryboy
07-08-2013, 07:01 PM
Why am I a racist?
Is that a trick question? Okay, I'll bite. Why are you?

Chris
07-08-2013, 07:34 PM
Why am I a racist? I think racism is meaningless. Doesn't get us anywhere. If the white race in America were as racist as you and blacks and liberals think ,then we would of settled their hash a long time ago.

Can we play 20 questions?

count markovalley
07-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Blacks resent liberal whites denying the existence of RACE! To say ,they are no different than whites is ludicrous; they are NOT BLIND ,they are quick to respond!

oceanloverOH
07-09-2013, 09:06 PM
America will drown in a sea of blood and mourning.

My, how poetic of you. Drama, much?

Dr. Who
07-09-2013, 09:25 PM
Blacks resent liberal whites denying the existence of RACE! To say ,they are no different than whites is ludicrous; they are NOT BLIND ,they are quick to respond!You make so many assumptions about people. Are there any people who only have one point of view? Why would you assume that all black people think alike?

TheInternet
07-09-2013, 10:40 PM
Bc one recognizes the friction among different races, they are not necessarily a racist.

count markovalley
07-10-2013, 05:55 PM
Can you find any blacks that believe that they are NOT owed something??

Chris
07-10-2013, 08:25 PM
Can you find any blacks that believe that they are NOT owed something??

Yes, many. I can also find many whites who believe they're entitled as well.

Really disappointed, count, thought you were going to be scientific about this.