PDA

View Full Version : Who Will Care When they Topple Obama's Statue?

FindersKeepers
09-14-2021, 08:19 AM
I'm putting this one in The Outdoors, because it qualifies as something folks like to do in the great outdoors.

My question -- will anyone care when any of the many Barrack Obama statues are toppled? Because they will be--he was divisive and that's ample justification for toppling.

https://gray-kota-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com/resizer/iSS-g-wPGCyBYhONVag1XzihYAs=/1200x675/smart/filters:quality(85)/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/gray/7Z2EEMERKBKZFHPMTPYXJE7XSA.jpg

Chris
09-14-2021, 08:29 AM
He did more harm than good for blacks. I won't care. Leave the little girl standing.

MMC
09-14-2021, 09:02 AM
Cmon now.....you know the leftness will go into full conniption mode.

But then they should be smart enough to know they can expect it will happen. What goes around comes around and all of that.

RMNIXON
09-14-2021, 01:05 PM
If the standard is enough people being offended then I don't see much of anything left standing..................

But we all know the left don't play it that way! :rolleyes20:

RMNIXON
09-14-2021, 01:09 PM
Cmon now.....you know the leftness will go into full conniption mode.

But then they should be smart enough to know they can expect it will happen. What goes around comes around and all of that.

Look how far the left have moved in just a few decades..............

They worship George Floyd while ignoring the words of MLK. They already gripe that Obama did not go progressive enough and look at Biden trying to catch up. So yes, I can see a future when Obama will be considered more of a sellout to the radical cause than anything else.

And he bombed Muslims! :sofa:

Cotton1
09-14-2021, 01:25 PM
I'm putting this one in The Outdoors, because it qualifies as something folks like to do in the great outdoors.

My question -- will anyone care when any of the many Barrack Obama statues are toppled? Because they will be--he was divisive and that's ample justification for toppling.

https://gray-kota-prod.cdn.arcpublishing.com/resizer/iSS-g-wPGCyBYhONVag1XzihYAs=/1200x675/smart/filters:quality(85)/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/gray/7Z2EEMERKBKZFHPMTPYXJE7XSA.jpg

I won't care !

Cotton1
09-18-2021, 11:34 PM
Who is Obama?

Oh yes, he is the most divisive president in history and Joe Bidens blow hole