PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys please knock it off with the recruiting messages?

spunkloaf
07-09-2011, 10:52 PM
Seriously. Start a thread or something. Every time I get an e-mail saying somebody sent me a message on Politirant, I think somebody actually loves me and wants to talk to me. Then I come to find out it's just another continuation of a carbon-copied message which should have been turned into a thread long ago, and which---sorry to say---I have no interest in reading. Not trying to be mean, I'm just saying...it's annoying. Let's try to exercise a bit of self-moderation here. ;)

Captain Obvious
07-09-2011, 11:10 PM
Yeah, we love ya.

Now shut the fuck up.

Conley
07-09-2011, 11:27 PM
Seriously. Start a thread or something. Every time I get an e-mail saying somebody sent me a message on Politirant, I think somebody actually loves me and wants to talk to me. Then I come to find out it's just another continuation of a carbon-copied message which should have been turned into a thread long ago, and which---sorry to say---I have no interest in reading. Not trying to be mean, I'm just saying...it's annoying. Let's try to exercise a bit of self-moderation here. ;)

:D

no idea what you are talking about...but i couldn't help but notice my pm and chess challenge was not replied to, so quit pretending you care ;)

Conley
07-09-2011, 11:32 PM
also i would like to take this opportunity to personally thank spunk for starting a new thread. the rest of you lazy bastards can follow his example and start some of your own. :P

freecell
07-09-2011, 11:35 PM

I don't know why but this is funny

MMC
07-10-2011, 12:48 AM
I thought so too..... :D

spunkloaf
07-10-2011, 10:47 AM
No wonder you find it funny, my drunk ass made so many mistakes in this post last night. The bulk of copied messages were actually called "Re: The Forum." Not "Recruit Bitches." Then there's the point Conley made about me ignoring his invite to chess. Totally missed that one. I was clearly mistaken on some parts. At the time it seemed like my e-mail box was filled up with messages which said somebody was messaging me on Politirant, but the messages were not particularly intended for me at all. Now that I look at it....sober....it's not that big of a deal. :D

spunkloaf
07-10-2011, 10:49 AM

:D

no idea what you are talking about...but i couldn't help but notice my pm and chess challenge was not replied to, so quit pretending you care ;)

Sorry. :( Your message got buried among the 10 or so other messages. Dang that was like two weeks ago. Send me another challenge.

Conley
07-10-2011, 10:52 AM
:D it's all good man, try not to stay sober for too long though, we all love both spunks but the drunk spunk is pretty freakin hilaaarious. i think that's when the ween comes out. ;)

i also pm'd you about joining our karma syndicate but i will have to check with my partners on that...also need to see a bit more posting activay heheh

Conley
07-10-2011, 10:53 AM
figured you may have been offended by our attempted manipulation of the sacred karma kow.

spunkloaf
07-10-2011, 10:55 AM
Not really. I'm out of the loop I guess? I still have to read ell those messages and find out what everything is about. For all I know there was a good reason for them, here I sit bitching and I haven't even read them yet.

MMC
07-10-2011, 10:56 AM
Getting ready to make Orange Jucie again eh CL..... >:D ;D

Conley
07-10-2011, 10:57 AM
Getting ready to make Orange Jucie again eh CL..... >:D ;D

maybe a white trash mimosa? OJ + miller lite? do i dare try it ? >:D

freecell
07-10-2011, 11:10 AM
I am going to have to PM you this week. ;D

spunkloaf
07-10-2011, 11:10 AM
Yeah, we love ya.

Now shut the fuck up.

:-*

MMC
07-10-2011, 11:19 AM
Raises hand for FC to PM him before CL and Spunk and D get any ideas..... :P memememememmmeme..... neener! :P