PDA

View Full Version : ancient aliens and the American west.

wingrider
12-23-2011, 01:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMjEMwV1dGo

fascinating video.. check it out

MMC
12-23-2011, 01:33 AM
Heya ya should throw that up in the Ancient Aliens thread. Plus I had a UFO Hunters Thread going. Now that Decoded one. You know all about the Sumerians WR. Ya should throw some of that stuff up in there with the Ancient civs and show our bruthas what some of the stuff I am talking about in that thread. IMO all 3 should be in the same thread when discussing the Issue of ETS and Other life elsewheres and if it has always been coming round.

Mister D
12-23-2011, 09:07 AM
The potential existence of ETs and alien visitation are two VERY different things.

MMC
12-23-2011, 09:36 AM
Yet both issues are connected to one another. For once the topic of an advanced life form is reached. Then the one cannot be discussed without the other. For then the questions of Inquiry will be forced to take a look at the aspect if they have been to our planet before.

Mister D
12-23-2011, 09:39 AM
Of course they are. If aliens don't exist they certainly can't be visiting earth. My point is the possibility of one does not necessarily entail the other.

MMC
12-23-2011, 09:58 AM
Yet if proven that Alien life does exist and that there are advanced forms of life that surpass us in all technologies. Then discussion of the former is a mute point. Which leaves the next steps for as to how we seek out the truth if they have or have not been here to this planet before.

Mister D
12-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Even is there is alien life with much greater technology they could be so far away that visitation simply isn;t possible and that's assuming we aren't the most advanced. Bett ers till, none of this is proved or provable short of indisputable proof.

MMC
12-23-2011, 10:56 AM
You asked about Physicists and if they were experts on ET's or Aliens. Which I don't think they are. But they are experts on the known physical universe and their field. So when encountering things that break the laws of known physics. I would think they would know more about such than say and other MS scientists and when looking into such an occurence. Same thing over the Military but I will bet working in conjuction with the military.

That may possible that they never have been here. But with quite a few planets out there that have been around for several billion years over our planet. It may be possible that they have been here. If we look at our own species as we have advanced in time. The same could be said for others and those that have much more sophistication or may be way ahead of us in time.

Which would you say the percentage tends to favor more. That they have not been here or that they have? Course basing such on advanced life forms over us do exist. Because it could be like Kaku says and we may be so insignificant to them that we do not matter. Especially if some civilization has actually been around for a billions years or so. The logical theory to follow would be they advanced just like we have. Now think about all that time they have over us.

jgreer
12-23-2011, 11:16 AM
Reminds me of Cowboys and Aliens was that movie any good?

MMC
12-23-2011, 11:51 AM
Reminds me of Cowboys and Aliens was that movie any good?

Nah, from what I seen it was Dud even tho it did have Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig in it. My sons rented it. They said it sucked!

BOOMSTICK
12-23-2011, 03:26 PM
I agree with your boys - that movie was awful.

MMC
01-06-2012, 05:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtWzmdk5Fo0&feature=related

Mysterious Sphere lands in Texas. Some think these spheres are from the Colombia Space Shuttle. So why would they just be finding them now?

wingrider
01-07-2012, 10:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtWzmdk5Fo0&feature=related

Mysterious Sphere lands in Texas. Some think these spheres are from the Colombia Space Shuttle. So why would they just be finding them now?

now that kinda looks like a tennis ball used by the Ananaki or the nephilum...

Conley
01-07-2012, 10:27 PM
:laugh: That is weird...a hoax maybe?