PDA

View Full Version : The Coming Republican Scourge

RedStone7476
01-12-2022, 04:40 PM
There are MANY and OBVIOUS signs out there that Trump and the Radical Right Republicans (the RRRs; AKA the Retrumplicans; AKA Trump’s puppets; AKA Trump’s useful idiots) are planning to unleash a devastating scourge against the non-pro-Trump voters in this country (i.e., the MAJORITY of American voters). And it’s obvious that they intend to do it in blitzkrieg style.

What will America be like when the scourge arrives? Here are some possibilities:

> While Biden and the Democrats want democracy to thrive in our nation, Trump and the RRRs will de-democratize our nation.

> While Biden and the Democrats want to lead us into the future, Trump and the RRRs will “lead” us into the past.

> Driven by their hatred of government, and driven by their pathological fear of Trump (when he says “Jump!”, they say “How high and how many times?”), and driven by their deification of Trump (he is their “chosen one”, and they worship him), the RRRs will continue Trump’s war on the institutions that make America great (e.g., Obamacare and the agencies for environmental protection, consumer protection, worker protection, and disease control), and his war on the institutions that keep America safe (e.g., Obamacare and the agencies for environmental protection, consumer protection, worker protection, and disease control).

> Driven by their hatred of programs that help the middle class, the RRRs will ramp-up their war on the middle class. For example, they will do more to undermine Social Security and Medicare. And thus, the RRRs will promote more financial insecurity, and more sickness, for many Americans in the middle class.

> Driven by their hatred of programs that help the poor, the RRRs will ramp-up their war on the poor. For example, they will do more to undermine Medicaid and food stamps. And thus, the RRRs will promote more sickness, and more hunger, for many needy Americans.

> Driven by their hatred of Obamacare and Obama, the RRRs will “end” their war on Obamacare. That is, they will repeal that law, and thus deny affordable healthcare to millions of Americans.

Note: As the last three paragraphs above illustrate, despite the self-righteous claims that many RRRs make about their Christianity, they are actually “Chrinos” (that is, Christians in name only).

> The RRRs will ramp-up their war on women (and the people associated with those women). That is:
>> They will repeal Roe v. Wade.
>> They will give the “bounty hunting” vigilantes more control over the personal lives of women (and the people associated with those women).
>> And then, the RRRs will focus on birth control. That is:
* Most forms of birth control will be criminalized. However, abstinence will still be legal.
* This criminalization will create more job opportunities for “bounty hunting” vigilantes as “bounty hunting birth control” vigilantes.
* The “bounty hunting birth control” vigilantes will have the power to search our homes, and to seize any evidence of our use of “birth control” measures.

6> Driven by their fear of a TRUE American democracy, and their desire to appease Trump, the RRRs will continue their two-pronged war on non-pro-Republican voters. That is:

>> For prong #1, the RRRs will pass more of their so-called “voter integrity” laws:
* That is, they will pass more laws designed to make it harder for non-pro-Republicans to vote.
* That is, they will pass more laws designed to impede or prevent the non-pro-Republican vote.
* That is, they will pass more laws designed to suppress the non-pro-Republican vote (AKA “voter suppression” laws).
* The RRRs will claim that these laws are designed to combat “voter fraud”, despite the fact that there has been NO EVIDENCE of any significant voter fraud. (Bottom line: These laws will combat IMAGINARY voter fraud.)

>> For prong #2, the RRRs will pass more of their “election subversion” laws:
* That is, they will pass more laws designed to allow their (the RRR’s) choice to override the choice of the voters.
* That is, they will pass more laws designed to allow them RIG future elections in their favor.
* That is, they will pass more laws designed to allow them to STEAL future elections.
* The RRRs will claim that these laws are designed to prevent another steal by the Democrats, despite the fact that there is NO EVIDENCE that the 2020 election was stolen by the Democrats. (Bottom line: These laws are designed to prevent the Democrats from doing IMAGINARY steals, by allowing the RRRs to do REAL steals.)

> Driven by their denial of the truth about Covid, the RRRs will revive Trump’s war on our medical community, and his war on their effort to protect us from Covid:

>> The RRRs will revive Trump’s efforts to promote hatred for the doctors and healthcare workers who are trying to protect us from the ravages of Covid. That hatred will cause more attacks on those doctors and healthcare workers by people who those doctors and healthcare workers are trying to protect.

>> The RRRs will pass more pro-Covid laws, and they will repeal more anti-Covid laws. Thus, the RRRs will allow the Covid problem to linger longer than it should, and grow more severe than it should. As a result:
* More livelihoods and more lives will be lost than necessary (just like there was under the Trump regime).
* And, more Covid variants will develop. Furthermore:
- Perhaps the new variants will be deadlier than the variants that preceded them.
- Perhaps one of the new variants will wipe-out most of the planet. (What a bummer!)
- Perhaps we should call that variant the “Radical Right Republican variant”, or the “Trump variant” (since he likes to put his name on everything).

> Driven by their disrespect for truth and science, the RRRs will continue their war on science and scientists. For example:

>> The RRRs will revive Trump’s efforts to undermine the laws that protect our air and our water. (By the way, that’s the stuff we breathe, drink, and wash our dishes with.)

>> The RRRs will continue to deny the existence of man-made climate change. Thus, the drastic effects of climate change that we have seen lately may become more drastic and become the norm. That is:
* The severe and unseasonal tornadoes will get more severe and more frequent.
* The frequent and severe forest fires will become more frequent and more severe. (AND REMEMBER: You can NOT prevent forest fires by sweeping the forest floors, as the Buffoon-in-Chief suggested.)
* The severe hurricanes will become more severe. (AND PLEASE: Do NOT criticize the Puerto Ricans for being in the path of so many hurricanes, as the Moron-in-Chief did. It is NOT their fault. If they could move the island, I’m SURE that they would’ve done so a long time ago.)
* The extreme droughts will become more extreme. Thus:
- These droughts could cause our reservoirs to dry up. (That could make us VERY thirsty.)
- Because the agricultural industry relies on an adequate supply of water, these droughts could lead to famine. (That could make us VERY hungry.)
- And because many other industries rely on an adequate supply of water, these droughts could lead to massive job loss. (That could create VERY long lines at the Unemployment Office.)

This list could be longer, but I’m going to stop now.

As we ALL know, Trump and the Radical Right Republicans are making SIGNIFICANT progress with their plans to unleash their scourge on the Americans who love democracy. Hopefully, the pro-democracy forces in our country will be able to peacefully stop that coming Republican scourge. Let’s hope that Biden and the Congressional Democrats (i.e., the party of democracy) will soon be able to pass those two “voting rights” bills that the Congressional Radical Right Republicans (i.e., the party of autocracy) have been blocking for many months now.

If the pro-democracy forces fail, our democracy will surely die. This will be consistent with the book entitled “Everything Trump Touches Dies” which was written by a Republican strategist.

Abby08
01-12-2022, 04:47 PM
Yaaaawwwwnnn!!

pjohns
01-12-2022, 05:16 PM
That was too long of a rant to read through it, in its entirety.

Just from reading a bit of it, though, I gleaned that the author is a partisan Democrat and leftist; and that is just the opposite of my own views.

Moreover, the author obviously detests all who have voted for Trump, or who might do so in the future ("the RRRs; AKA the Retrumplicans; AKA Trump’s puppets; AKA Trump’s useful idiots") is the author's angry, and disrespectful description of all who do not embrace this position.

It would really be useful if the author were to use this forum as it is intended; which is to say, as a forum for competing analyses, rather than as a venue for unrestrained rage.

RMNIXON
01-12-2022, 05:35 PM
:spam4:

carolina73
01-12-2022, 06:13 PM
That's right RedStone. We are going to crush you and then we are going to eliminate you from the earth. You better run! run! run!

Hoosier8
01-12-2022, 06:51 PM
LOL, democrats will get trounced badly because they are idiots and have gone so far left it makes moderate democrats look like Hitler.

Hoosier8
01-12-2022, 06:54 PM
@RedStone7476 (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=3731) is obviously a troll or someone totally enthralled with left wing lies which would mean ‘not very smart’.

DGUtley
01-12-2022, 06:57 PM
Exactly how will they do all of this? Why didn’t DJT try all of this when he was President?

Chris
01-12-2022, 07:01 PM
He sounds like Biden on steroids.

Chris
01-12-2022, 07:03 PM
I checked out threads he's started. So far as I can see he never follows up, never defends his opinions.

Mister D
01-12-2022, 07:04 PM
What is it with progressive whackos and manifestos?

MisterVeritis
01-12-2022, 07:32 PM
There are MANY and OBVIOUS signs out there that Trump and the Radical Right Republicans (the RRRs; AKA the Retrumplicans; AKA Trump’s puppets; AKA Trump’s useful idiots) are planning to unleash a devastating scourge against the non-pro-Trump voters in this country (i.e., the MAJORITY of American voters). And it’s obvious that they intend to do it in blitzkrieg style.

What will America be like when the scourge arrives? Here are some possibilities:

> While Biden and the Democrats want democracy to thrive in our nation, Trump and the RRRs will de-democratize our nation.

> While Biden and the Democrats want to lead us into the future, Trump and the RRRs will “lead” us into the past.

> Driven by their hatred of government, and driven by their pathological fear of Trump (when he says “Jump!”, they say “How high and how many times?”), and driven by their deification of Trump (he is their “chosen one”, and they worship him), the RRRs will continue Trump’s war on the institutions that make America great (e.g., Obamacare and the agencies for environmental protection, consumer protection, worker protection, and disease control), and his war on the institutions that keep America safe (e.g., Obamacare and the agencies for environmental protection, consumer protection, worker protection, and disease control).

> Driven by their hatred of programs that help the middle class, the RRRs will ramp-up their war on the middle class. For example, they will do more to undermine Social Security and Medicare. And thus, the RRRs will promote more financial insecurity, and more sickness, for many Americans in the middle class.

> Driven by their hatred of programs that help the poor, the RRRs will ramp-up their war on the poor. For example, they will do more to undermine Medicaid and food stamps. And thus, the RRRs will promote more sickness, and more hunger, for many needy Americans.

> Driven by their hatred of Obamacare and Obama, the RRRs will “end” their war on Obamacare. That is, they will repeal that law, and thus deny affordable healthcare to millions of Americans.

Note: As the last three paragraphs above illustrate, despite the self-righteous claims that many RRRs make about their Christianity, they are actually “Chrinos” (that is, Christians in name only).

> The RRRs will ramp-up their war on women (and the people associated with those women). That is:
>> They will give the “bounty hunting” vigilantes more control over the personal lives of women (and the people associated with those women).
* Most forms of birth control will be criminalized. However, abstinence will still be legal.
* This criminalization will create more job opportunities for “bounty hunting” vigilantes as “bounty hunting birth control” vigilantes.
* The “bounty hunting birth control” vigilantes will have the power to search our homes, and to seize any evidence of our use of “birth control” measures.

6> Driven by their fear of a TRUE American democracy, and their desire to appease Trump, the RRRs will continue their two-pronged war on non-pro-Republican voters. That is:

>> For prong #1, the RRRs will pass more of their so-called “voter integrity” laws:
* That is, they will pass more laws designed to make it harder for non-pro-Republicans to vote.
* That is, they will pass more laws designed to impede or prevent the non-pro-Republican vote.
* That is, they will pass more laws designed to suppress the non-pro-Republican vote (AKA “voter suppression” laws).
* The RRRs will claim that these laws are designed to combat “voter fraud”, despite the fact that there has been NO EVIDENCE of any significant voter fraud. (Bottom line: These laws will combat IMAGINARY voter fraud.)

* That is, they will pass more laws designed to allow their (the RRR’s) choice to override the choice of the voters.
* That is, they will pass more laws designed to allow them RIG future elections in their favor.
* That is, they will pass more laws designed to allow them to STEAL future elections.
* The RRRs will claim that these laws are designed to prevent another steal by the Democrats, despite the fact that there is NO EVIDENCE that the 2020 election was stolen by the Democrats. (Bottom line: These laws are designed to prevent the Democrats from doing IMAGINARY steals, by allowing the RRRs to do REAL steals.)

> Driven by their denial of the truth about Covid, the RRRs will revive Trump’s war on our medical community, and his war on their effort to protect us from Covid:

>> The RRRs will revive Trump’s efforts to promote hatred for the doctors and healthcare workers who are trying to protect us from the ravages of Covid. That hatred will cause more attacks on those doctors and healthcare workers by people who those doctors and healthcare workers are trying to protect.

>> The RRRs will pass more pro-Covid laws, and they will repeal more anti-Covid laws. Thus, the RRRs will allow the Covid problem to linger longer than it should, and grow more severe than it should. As a result:
* More livelihoods and more lives will be lost than necessary (just like there was under the Trump regime).
- Perhaps the new variants will be deadlier than the variants that preceded them.
- Perhaps one of the new variants will wipe-out most of the planet. (What a bummer!)
- Perhaps we should call that variant the “Radical Right Republican variant”, or the “Trump variant” (since he likes to put his name on everything).

> Driven by their disrespect for truth and science, the RRRs will continue their war on science and scientists. For example:

>> The RRRs will revive Trump’s efforts to undermine the laws that protect our air and our water. (By the way, that’s the stuff we breathe, drink, and wash our dishes with.)

>> The RRRs will continue to deny the existence of man-made climate change. Thus, the drastic effects of climate change that we have seen lately may become more drastic and become the norm. That is:
* The frequent and severe forest fires will become more frequent and more severe. (AND REMEMBER: You can NOT prevent forest fires by sweeping the forest floors, as the Buffoon-in-Chief suggested.)
* The severe hurricanes will become more severe. (AND PLEASE: Do NOT criticize the Puerto Ricans for being in the path of so many hurricanes, as the Moron-in-Chief did. It is NOT their fault. If they could move the island, I’m SURE that they would’ve done so a long time ago.)
- These droughts could cause our reservoirs to dry up. (That could make us VERY thirsty.)
- Because the agricultural industry relies on an adequate supply of water, these droughts could lead to famine. (That could make us VERY hungry.)
- And because many other industries rely on an adequate supply of water, these droughts could lead to massive job loss. (That could create VERY long lines at the Unemployment Office.)

As we ALL know, Trump and the Radical Right Republicans are making SIGNIFICANT progress with their plans to unleash their scourge on the Americans who love democracy. Hopefully, the pro-democracy forces in our country will be able to peacefully stop that coming Republican scourge. Let’s hope that Biden and the Congressional Democrats (i.e., the party of democracy) will soon be able to pass those two “voting rights” bills that the Congressional Radical Right Republicans (i.e., the party of autocracy) have been blocking for many months now.

If the pro-democracy forces fail, our democracy will surely die. This will be consistent with the book entitled “Everything Trump Touches Dies” which was written by a Republican strategist.
I think 2023 will see the end of the Democrat party.

stjames1_53
01-12-2022, 07:33 PM
I checked out threads he's started. So far as I can see he never follows up, never defends his opinions.

another Mechanic, midcan............drive by posters picking fights.

The Booman
01-12-2022, 07:41 PM
Well, we haven't had a good scourge in a while. May I ask what one wears to a scourge? I don't want to be underdressed.

QuaseMarco
01-12-2022, 08:16 PM
DemonRats accuse others for things that they are actually doing themselves. They are very sick and evil.

Abby08
01-12-2022, 08:29 PM
Well, we haven't had a good scourge in a while. May I ask what one wears to a scourge? I don't want to be underdressed.

I'd go casual, you can't go wrong with casual.

Peter1469
01-12-2022, 08:31 PM
Dummy seems triggered by something.

Abby08
01-12-2022, 08:33 PM
Dummy seems triggered by something.

They stay triggered.

countryboy
01-12-2022, 08:46 PM
Dismissed out of hand. Take a hike troll.

countryboy
01-12-2022, 08:48 PM

Any of Rob Halford's outfits from the 80's will do.

bdtex
01-12-2022, 08:57 PM
They wanna use guns too. Their trigger fingers are itching.

Peter1469
01-12-2022, 08:58 PM
Millions of crimes are thwarted every year by the lawful use/presence of guns.

countryboy
01-12-2022, 09:59 PM

As if your Marxist comrades don't want to be the only ones with guns. News flash, libs are buying guns in record numbers.

countryboy
01-12-2022, 10:01 PM
Millions of crimes are thwarted every year by the lawful use/presence of guns.

That's the problem, as far as ole Tex is concerned. Libs hate it when thugs can't kill conservatives.

RMNIXON
01-12-2022, 10:24 PM

That's why I posted SPAM! :sign7:

This was an anti-Trump Rant dumped in a Conservative leaning Forum on purpose. A standard Hit and Run.............

Tahuyaman
01-13-2022, 12:02 AM

There’s a lot of dumbassery in that one.

Tahuyaman
01-13-2022, 12:35 AM
They'll still be around, but they will go more to the hard left as they will think their loss was caused by being too moderate.

stjames1_53
01-13-2022, 05:55 AM

Any Mad Max outfit will do nicely

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.Oia_YcsdQQdawznsItm2-AHaEX?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

stjames1_53
01-13-2022, 05:58 AM

Well, you guys brought it upon yourselves..............suck it up buttercup, I bet before the dance gets started, you'll have several yourself, if you don't already own guns

The Booman
01-13-2022, 12:15 PM
Any of Rob Halford's outfits from the 80's will do.

Ah, so this is a naughty scourge. I have never been to one of them. What's it like?

stjames1_53
01-13-2022, 12:21 PM
Ah, so this is a naughty scourge. I have never been to one of them. What's it like?

.......naughty

pjohns
01-13-2022, 12:28 PM
They'll still be around, but they will go more to the hard left as they will think their loss was caused by being too moderate.

This is very possible, I think.

And if they do go further toward the hard left, they will lose again...and again...and again...

countryboy
01-13-2022, 12:50 PM

The floor gets very slippery.

slackercruster
01-13-2022, 02:28 PM
That's right RedStone. We are going to crush you and then we are going to eliminate you from the earth. You better run! run! run!
Well, I was going to say the dems can break off and run their union as they like...right into the ground. But I was trying to be nice.

...we are going to eliminate you from the earth.

Is really what really needs to be done. The sick minded dems will destroy America if they are left on the path they have chosen to take. I hate the filthy dems with all my heart. But I'd much rather lose half the country in a peaceful separation than lose it all with no separation or to go to war internally.

The OP would be better served on dem run Reddit or Dem Underground. But unlike Reddit and DU, they are free to say what they like here.

The Booman
01-13-2022, 03:32 PM
The floor gets very slippery.

No problem. I'll wear my wellingtons

The Booman
01-13-2022, 03:34 PM
So dress is my Rob Halford leather two-piece and my wellies...

Let's do this thing!

countryboy
01-13-2022, 04:25 PM

I don't know what those are, but I assume they have great traction.

countryboy
01-13-2022, 04:26 PM
So dress is my Rob Halford leather two-piece and my wellies...

Let's do this thing!

Scourge on!

The Booman
01-13-2022, 05:32 PM
I don't know what those are, but I assume they have great traction.

https://www.aigle.com/int/en-us/p/chambord-pro-2-3246575757209.html?glCountry=US&glCurrency=USD&gclid=Cj0KCQiAuP-OBhDqARIsAD4XHpdISPdSacKXOons9Oq5loJT7el6gFLwOExTU CgssXCOeZJmNRhuHH0aAs76EALw_wcB

countryboy
01-13-2022, 05:53 PM
https://www.aigle.com/int/en-us/p/chambord-pro-2-3246575757209.html?glCountry=US&glCurrency=USD&gclid=Cj0KCQiAuP-OBhDqARIsAD4XHpdISPdSacKXOons9Oq5loJT7el6gFLwOExTU CgssXCOeZJmNRhuHH0aAs76EALw_wcB

Oh, I have a pair of "Wellingtons" and didn't even realize it! Bring on the Scourge! https://www.carhartt.com/product/800056/ground-force-10-inch-composite-toe-wellington-boot

stjames1_53
01-13-2022, 06:07 PM

I like ol' Slack......... he's fucking hilarious

LWW
08-01-2022, 05:50 AM
Did we ever learn why the OP thinks republicans are 'right wingers' much less 'radical?'

My guess is that once one deviates so far left of moonbattery, anything that is simply simple moonbattery seems to be 'radical right wing.'

Peter1469
08-01-2022, 05:51 AM
Did we ever learn why the OP thinks republicans are 'right wingers' much less 'radical?'

My guess is that once one deviates so far left of moonbattery, anything that is simply simple moonbattery seems to be 'radical right wing.'
Yes. He is a nut.

LWW
08-01-2022, 08:19 AM
Yes. He is a nut.
I’d just like to hear their foundation for these beliefs.

Both D and R parties practice economic fascism and approve of extra-constitutional actions.

donttread
08-02-2022, 08:26 PM

You are commenting on a political forum while not understanding that we are not now and never have been a democracy.

The Booman
08-02-2022, 08:29 PM
Scourge. Is this an episode of Little House On The Prairie?

stjames1_53
08-03-2022, 04:48 AM
Scourge. Is this an episode of Little House On The Prairie?

I thought he was a comic book villain..................

montana
08-03-2022, 06:44 AM

montana
08-03-2022, 06:45 AM
THANK YOU REDSTONE its been awhile since we have had a comedian of your caliber here.

Whale Song
10-24-2022, 02:20 AM
That was too long of a rant to read through it, in its entirety.
I made it to, "While Biden and the Democrats want democracy to thrive in our nation" and "While Biden and the Democrats want to lead us into the future."

Dude needs to get laid worse than I do.

Retirednsmilin308
10-24-2022, 03:01 AM

...giving you the " OK " hand sign and a wink.

(poking the bear is fun, sometimes)

Retirednsmilin308
10-24-2022, 03:03 AM

Yup, I was expecting "members" like this the closer to the midterms we get.

C&P a left wing rant, then run away.

Retirednsmilin308
10-24-2022, 03:08 AM

I think so too.

In 2015 they were starting to become unhinged, but after Trump's victory, they fell off the edge and down the rabbit hole far and deep.

Now they think men can get pregnant, and have no idea what a woman is.

I do not think we will see ANY Democrat get elected to much anything in about 10 more years unless they come back to reality.

...and even then, it will be too late.

Their embrace of blatant anti-white racism is disgusting.

stjames1_53
10-24-2022, 04:28 AM
I think so too.

In 2015 they were starting to become unhinged, but after Trump's victory, they fell off the edge and down the rabbit hole far and deep.

I do not think we will see ANY Democrat get elected to much anything in about 10 more years unless they come back to reality.

The only thing worse is a white apologist that hates being white because they fear being hated because of their "whiteness"

Peter1469
10-24-2022, 06:44 AM
https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MisterVeritis https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=3420541#post3420541)

I think so too.

I don't see the Democratic party will end. I think it will become majority progressive. They will be the ones clamoring for cradle to grave government assistance and the Great Reset.

The liberals will be marginalized.

I think this is a good thing, in that it will give Americans a very clear difference between the Dems and Repubs.

LWW
10-24-2022, 07:29 AM

The USA is not, nor ever has been, a democracy

Examples?

Evidenced by?
Please explain why the middle class does so poorly when we have a D congress, why when a D POTUS loses congress they oppose every bit of legislation ... and then embrace it when it succeeds?

Please explain why the poor get hammered by MW increases, higher gas prices, illegal immigrants etcetera if they are such good policies?
DEARLEADERCARE MOST ASSUREDLY DID NOT OFFER AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE, and it has not been repealed. D and R parties both want the control it gives the state.
Again, a broad brush claim that lacks any evidence of said claims. Why is is that?

Yet they didn't.

Yet they didn't.

Yet they didn't.

Yet they haven't.
Take a deep breath.

How can you support 'democracy' and not support electoral integrity?

How will they do that?

How will they do that?

Examples? What's that? You don't have any?
That's what Rachel said.
* That is, they will pass more laws designed to allow their (the RRR’s) choice to override the choice of the voters.=
* The RRRs will claim that these laws are designed to prevent another steal by the Democrats ...

How will they do that?

... despite the fact that there is NO EVIDENCE that the 2020 election was stolen by the Democrats. (Bottom line: These laws are designed to prevent the Democrats from doing IMAGINARY steals, by allowing the RRRs to do REAL steals.)

It is simply precious how willingly you are spoon fed your beliefs.
That explains why Trump had vaccines available far quicker than anyone ever expected.
How does one 'revive' what doesn't and didn't exist?
Read a book.

Evidenced by?

Again, read a book.

Other than every single point being some kind of delusional experience, you make a good case.

MisterVeritis
10-24-2022, 11:08 AM
https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by MisterVeritis https://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (https://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=3420541#post3420541)

I don't see the Democratic party will end. I think it will become majority progressive. They will be the ones clamoring for cradle to grave government assistance and the Great Reset.

The liberals will be marginalized.

I think this is a good thing, in that it will give Americans a very clear difference between the Dems and Repubs.
I believe it will end as a national party. We will see a Marxist wing endure but without power for at least a decade.

But Republicans must act or it will all be for nothing.

LescoBrandon
10-24-2022, 09:12 PM
Republicans will do what they've done post-Reagan - barely slow the moral decline and degeneracy of the left. We've done this too many times. Republicans just refuse to fight.

Peter1469
10-25-2022, 02:48 AM
Republicans will do what they've done post-Reagan - barely slow the moral decline and degeneracy of the left. We've done this too many times. Republicans just refuse to fight.

You are right.

But the difference now is it isn't moderate repubs v. liberals. But progressives.

LWW
10-25-2022, 06:14 AM
As a party, democrats are insane while republicans are cowards.

LescoBrandon
10-25-2022, 06:34 AM
As a party, democrats are insane while republicans are cowards.
Yeah, it's quite a clown show in Washington DC.

slideman
04-11-2023, 11:43 PM
Keep worrying about the progressives!
Your real worry should be the independents who actually decide our national elections.
They're 41% of the voters and the Republicans are pissing them off big time
Go figure

Tahuyaman
04-11-2023, 11:46 PM
Your real worry should be the independents who actually decide our national elections.
Go figure

Nonsense. 90% of the so called independents vote along a party line. If anything the COVID reaction has driven millions away from the Democrat Party.

stjames1_53
04-12-2023, 05:32 AM

then.....bring it or take a different tack.
Your democracy is about to fall to Republicanism. You have no place to go except to China.
Notice how CCP lovers always bash Russia?

Dangermouse
04-12-2023, 08:20 AM
"It appears that young people don’t want to be impoverished baby factories, ducking gunfire on a dying planet. This is quite a surprise. We simply did not anticipate that younger generations would object to our plan to exploit them so old white people can retire in luxury.”

https://twitter.com/RebekahWriter/status/1645821682680987648 (https://twitter.com/RebekahWriter/status/1645821682680987648)

FindersKeepers
04-12-2023, 08:30 AM
"It appears that young people don’t want to be impoverished baby factories, ducking gunfire on a dying planet. This is quite a surprise. We simply did not anticipate that younger generations would object to our plan to exploit them so old white people can retire in luxury.”

https://twitter.com/RebekahWriter/status/1645821682680987648 (https://twitter.com/RebekahWriter/status/1645821682680987648)

LOL

Nailed it.

jes'fuchinwitcha
04-12-2023, 08:38 AM
From the comment section of your link, scroll down to the tutorial on “fekking around and finding out”, it’s quite educational!

zelmo1234
04-12-2023, 08:48 AM
Go figure
maybe in your nape of the wave but here in W MI people are sick and tired of Inflation and Excuses.

I think that you should worry about your own party.

zelmo1234
04-12-2023, 08:51 AM

Are you saying that the Young people in the USA are too stupid to use birth control and want to live in Democrat run hell holes where they don't put violent criminals in Jail and the Gangs shoot up the streets with illegal guns that no laws would prevent?

I can see where they might be getting pissed at the left for lying to them all the time

FindersKeepers
04-12-2023, 08:54 AM
Are you saying that the Young people in the USA are too stupid to use birth control and want to live in Democrat run hell holes where they don't put violent criminals in Jail and the Gangs shoot up the streets with illegal guns that no laws would prevent?

I can see where they might be getting pissed at the left for lying to them all the time

I thought he (meaning the Tweeter) was saying young people are too smart to vote for old men with anti-women bias.

And, oddly enough, that appears to be the case in the past few elections.

Chris
04-12-2023, 08:58 AM

And aborting babies is the solution?

zelmo1234
04-12-2023, 08:59 AM
I thought he (meaning the Tweeter) was saying young people are too smart to vote for old men with anti-women bias.
And, oddly enough, that appears to be the case in the past few elections.

It is my hope that they will see that people that tell them they are too stupid to keep from getting Pregnant,

And that Men who want to be girls can take their place in Highschool and College athletics

Are likely not the people that are really on their side

Besides murdering unborn babies in not a Womens Right issue. It is a moral issue.

jes'fuchinwitcha
04-12-2023, 09:17 AM
And aborting babies is the solution?
It's one solution for unwanted pregnancies. What solution are you talking about?

zelmo1234
04-12-2023, 09:19 AM
It's one solution for unwanted pregnancies. What solution are you talking about?
I think that the best one is birth control! that seems to be the one that nobody worries about

And of course if it was consensual and you chose not to use birth control, I think giving the child up for adoption is much better than murdering it.

jes'fuchinwitcha
04-12-2023, 09:23 AM
it is my hope that they will see that people that tell them they are too stupid to keep from getting pregnant,

and that men who want to be girls can take their place in highschool and college athletics

are likely not the people that are really on their side

besides murdering unborn babies in not a womens right issue. It is a moral issue.

thus spaketh the great zelmo, supreme commander of the human race!!!!

Chris
04-12-2023, 09:25 AM

Killing babies? Seems irresponsible.

stjames1_53
04-12-2023, 09:25 AM

There's another oddity that is occuring...............quite a number of them don't want to work, show up on time, work the day.
The Left has told them they don't need to work. They can stay with their parents until their parents die.............They will pay the bill for their kids. Maybe the parents of these kids should be taken out behind the wood shed for the way they've raised their kids.
Notice it is usually the kids from well off parents acting out?

zelmo1234
04-12-2023, 09:34 AM

Why thank you my Child LOL

zelmo1234
04-12-2023, 09:36 AM

Collateral Damage
04-12-2023, 09:39 AM
Go figure
As an Independent, if you think the Democrats haven't been shitting on the public for the last couple of years, you are sorely lacking access to ANY media.

As far as THIS Independent votes, will likely not be for any part of the duopoly.

stjames1_53
04-12-2023, 11:55 AM

has the word "abstinence" fled your dictionary?