PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Trump Derangement Syndrome

RedStone7476
03-09-2022, 01:43 PM
The Radical Right Republicans in our government (i.e., the RRRs; AKA the Retrumplicans) like to bash and insult people who criticize Trump by accusing them of suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

However, in the opinion of a number of RRR observers:
* The people who the RRRs accuse of suffering from TDS are NOT suffering from TDS.
* And it is the RRRs who are ACTUALLY suffering from TDS.

I TOTALLY agree with that opinion. And I do so based on the following observations:
* The RRRs choose to accept all of the lies and BS that constantly emanate from Trump’s mouth.
* And the RRRs are willing to implement policies that are motivated by Trump’s lies and BS.
* Bottom line #1: The RRRs are living in an alternative reality that Trump has created for them.
* Bottom line #2: The RRRs are now Trump’s minions (AKA, Trump’s puppets; AKA, Trump’s chumps).

Because there are two interpretations of what it means to be afflicted by TDS, I like to refer to the TDS that afflicts the RRRs as “PTDS”, or “Pro-Trump Derangement Syndrome”, in order to distinguish it from the “Imaginary TDS” that the RRRs like to use to bash and insult Trump’s critics.

The RRR’s Pro-Trump Derangement Syndrome is EXTREME, IRRATIONAL, and DESTRUCTIVE. For example:

> The RRR’s PTDS is extremely dangerous for our democracy: That is, the RRRs are conducting a scorched-earth war on our democracy, which is motivated by Trump’s lies and BS. For example:
* They are pushing Trump’s Big Lie, even though they KNOW it’s a lie, and even though they KNOW it’s a DANGEROUS lie.
* They claim that the Jan6 thing was peaceful and patriotic, even though they KNOW it was a violent attack on our democracy.
* They are passing “voter suppression” laws, in an effort to make it harder or impossible for Democrats to vote. (They call these laws “voting integrity” laws, in order to deceive the American people about the TRUE purpose of these anti-democracy laws.)
* They are passing election laws that will allow them (the RRRs) to reject votes for Democrats.
* They are passing “racial gerrymandering” laws designed to “politically cancel” ethnic groups that the RRRs think will vote for Democrats. (I guess that could be called “ethnic cancel culture”.)

Note: The RRRs scorched-earth war on our democracy, which was motivated by Trump’s lies and BS, could lead to the demise of our democracy. This is consistent with the book entitled “Everything Trump Touches Dies”, which was written by a Republican strategist.

> Driven by their PTDS, many RRRs are praising Trump for praising Putin who is 100% EVIL, and who is conducting a scorched-earth war on the good people of Ukraine. That is, the RRRs are praising Trump for praising a man who is destroying what the hard-working Ukrainian people have built, while he is displacing them, terrorizing them, and killing them, simply because they want THEIR country to be a free and independent democracy.

Now I want to say this:
* To the brave people of Ukraine, who are fighting to save their country from a demon-incarnate: May God bless and protect you! You are TRUE heroes! This should NOT be happening to you.
* To the brave Russian people who are protesting the war: May God bless and protect you! You are ALSO true heroes!
* And to the good people who are helping the Ukrainian refugees: God bless you! And you are ALSO true heroes!

And I also want to say this:
* To Putin: Russia is the largest country in the world with an area of 6.6 million square miles. But yet you want to STEAL land that belongs to the Ukrainian people. You are a greedy svoloch! And you are terrorizing and killing the Ukrainian people in order to steal THEIR land. You deserve to gori v adu!
* To anyone who praises Putin: You are a 100% low-life!
* And to anyone who praises “praise for Putin”: You have been 100% brainwashed by a 100% low-life.

This list could be longer, but I’m going to stop now.

Let’s hope and pray that the pro-democracy forces in our country can save our democracy from the anti-democracy onslaught by Trump and his RRR minions.

And let’s hope and pray that the pro-democracy forces around the world can save the Ukrainian democracy from the anti-democracy onslaught by Putin the Horrible, who is deified and praised by his anti-democracy allies and useful idiots in our country and elsewhere.

Peter1469
03-09-2022, 01:44 PM
https://graetnewsnetwork.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/rtr3dnm6-1.jpg

Jeb!
03-09-2022, 02:42 PM
Driven by their PTDS, many RRRs are praising Trump for praising Putin who is 100% EVIL

Chickenhawks like Biden are the ones who are evil. Forcing the middle class to pay for 5 dollar gas all because a corrupt country 5000 miles away from the US is about to have their chickens come home to roost. Gotta let Hunter continue profiting from Ukraine, huh? Fuck Ukraine. We'll see if you warmongers still support this war when you all get voted out this year.

carolina73
03-09-2022, 03:40 PM
Don't worry. Redstone will never respond. This character comes here and throws out paragraph of garbage, then lingers on line and watches the reaction.
He is a little kid playing with all of you. Responding is a waste of time

Abby08
03-09-2022, 05:59 PM
This troll again?

donttread
03-11-2022, 07:23 PM
The Radical Right Republicans in our government (i.e., the RRRs; AKA the Retrumplicans) like to bash and insult people who criticize Trump by accusing them of suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS).

* The people who the RRRs accuse of suffering from TDS are NOT suffering from TDS.

I TOTALLY agree with that opinion. And I do so based on the following observations:
* The RRRs choose to accept all of the lies and BS that constantly emanate from Trump’s mouth.
* And the RRRs are willing to implement policies that are motivated by Trump’s lies and BS.
* Bottom line #1: The RRRs are living in an alternative reality that Trump has created for them.
* Bottom line #2: The RRRs are now Trump’s minions (AKA, Trump’s puppets; AKA, Trump’s chumps).

Because there are two interpretations of what it means to be afflicted by TDS, I like to refer to the TDS that afflicts the RRRs as “PTDS”, or “Pro-Trump Derangement Syndrome”, in order to distinguish it from the “Imaginary TDS” that the RRRs like to use to bash and insult Trump’s critics.

The RRR’s Pro-Trump Derangement Syndrome is EXTREME, IRRATIONAL, and DESTRUCTIVE. For example:

> The RRR’s PTDS is extremely dangerous for our democracy: That is, the RRRs are conducting a scorched-earth war on our democracy, which is motivated by Trump’s lies and BS. For example:
* They are pushing Trump’s Big Lie, even though they KNOW it’s a lie, and even though they KNOW it’s a DANGEROUS lie.
* They claim that the Jan6 thing was peaceful and patriotic, even though they KNOW it was a violent attack on our democracy.
* They are passing “voter suppression” laws, in an effort to make it harder or impossible for Democrats to vote. (They call these laws “voting integrity” laws, in order to deceive the American people about the TRUE purpose of these anti-democracy laws.)
* They are passing election laws that will allow them (the RRRs) to reject votes for Democrats.
* They are passing “racial gerrymandering” laws designed to “politically cancel” ethnic groups that the RRRs think will vote for Democrats. (I guess that could be called “ethnic cancel culture”.)

Note: The RRRs scorched-earth war on our democracy, which was motivated by Trump’s lies and BS, could lead to the demise of our democracy. This is consistent with the book entitled “Everything Trump Touches Dies”, which was written by a Republican strategist.

> Driven by their PTDS, many RRRs are praising Trump for praising Putin who is 100% EVIL, and who is conducting a scorched-earth war on the good people of Ukraine. That is, the RRRs are praising Trump for praising a man who is destroying what the hard-working Ukrainian people have built, while he is displacing them, terrorizing them, and killing them, simply because they want THEIR country to be a free and independent democracy.

Now I want to say this:
* To the brave people of Ukraine, who are fighting to save their country from a demon-incarnate: May God bless and protect you! You are TRUE heroes! This should NOT be happening to you.
* To the brave Russian people who are protesting the war: May God bless and protect you! You are ALSO true heroes!
* And to the good people who are helping the Ukrainian refugees: God bless you! And you are ALSO true heroes!

* To Putin: Russia is the largest country in the world with an area of 6.6 million square miles. But yet you want to STEAL land that belongs to the Ukrainian people. You are a greedy svoloch! And you are terrorizing and killing the Ukrainian people in order to steal THEIR land. You deserve to gori v adu!
* And to anyone who praises “praise for Putin”: You have been 100% brainwashed by a 100% low-life.

Let’s hope and pray that the pro-democracy forces in our country can save our democracy from the anti-democracy onslaught by Trump and his RRR minions.

And let’s hope and pray that the pro-democracy forces around the world can save the Ukrainian democracy from the anti-democracy onslaught by Putin the Horrible, who is deified and praised by his anti-democracy allies and useful idiots in our country and elsewhere.

Let's talk policy. Economic policy. Or results. Trump is a pompous asshole as is Biden. But that doesn't really matter. It's about their policy. Trumps's policy appeared to be working as evidenced by Manufacturing starting to return, energy independence, record low black unemployment, gas prices down and low inflation and a slow decrease in our war footprint.

Biden's policy would appear to be a disaster as evidenced by record high gas prices, loss of energy independence, a disasterous exit from Afghanistan complete with bombing some kids, run away inflation and a a broken supply chain due in part to continuing to pay ridiculously high unemployment for way too long.

Cotton1
03-11-2022, 07:29 PM
Let's talk policy. Economic policy. Or results. Trump is a pompous $#@! as is Biden. But that doesn't really matter. It's about their policy. Trumps's policy appeared to be working as evidenced by Manufacturing starting to return, energy independence, record low black unemployment, gas prices down and low inflation and a slow decrease in our war footprint.

Biden's policy would appear to be a disaster as evidenced by record high gas prices, loss of energy independence, a disasterous exit from Afghanistan complete with bombing some kids, run away inflation and a a broken supply chain due in part to continuing to pay ridiculously high unemployment for way too long.

In what manner is Trump a " pompous ass"? I've heard this and many like comments and I just don't see it. I like his personality and the style in which he comically degrades his enemies .

donttread
03-13-2022, 07:34 PM
In what manner is Trump a " pompous ass"? I've heard this and many like comments and I just don't see it. I like his personality and the style in which he comically degrades his enemies .
Well "garb em by the pussy" comes to mind. His tendency to say "nobody knows more about this than I do" another. Trying to impress Jeff Epstein. Low class Tweets.
He's a CEO/politican with the matching unattractive personality traits. To be fair that describes most of Washington. But then again if you are in to degradation.... maybe he is your kind of guy, we're all different after all.
But I don't need a buddy, or a work friend or a wingman I needed a president and he did that

The Booman
03-13-2022, 07:42 PM

Now I want to say this:

Thanks awfully.

donttread
03-13-2022, 07:44 PM
Well "garb em by the pussy" comes to mind. His tendency to say "nobody knows more about this than I do" another. Trying to impress Jeff Epstein. Low class Tweets.
He's a CEO/politican with the matching unattractive personality traits. To be fair that describes most of Washington
But I don't need a buddy, or a work friend or a wingman I needed a president and he did that

Peter1469
03-14-2022, 04:43 AM
He's a CEO/politican with the matching unattractive personality traits. To be fair that describes most of Washington. But then again if you are in to degradation.... maybe he is your kind of guy, we're all different after all.

That has been explained over and over.

Does anyone still not know the story behind it?

The Booman
03-14-2022, 04:47 AM

I think he means "DON'T LOOK AT BIDEN!"

mamooth
03-14-2022, 08:38 PM

Sure. Trump bragged about serial sexual assault, and his base loved him more for it.

Why don't you defend it more for us? You know you want to.

The Booman
03-14-2022, 08:42 PM
Sure. Trump bragged about serial sexual assault, and his base loved him more for it.

Don't lie on the intetnets.

Peter1469
03-15-2022, 06:16 AM
Well there are some dumb fuckers who haven't heard.

donttread
03-15-2022, 11:23 AM

Well I think it was probably staged. for the article. And for staging something like that I'd call him a pompous asshole. Even if true it was around women making themselves available in VIP rooms, so no actual assault took place
My point however is that none of that matters. I didn't need a new buddy, or a role model. I needed a president to follow through with his promises and Trump was that.

Tahuyaman
03-15-2022, 11:42 AM
While Trump made many cringe worthy comments, the results of the policies he put in place were excellent.

carolina73
03-15-2022, 12:06 PM
While Trump made many cringe worthy comments, the results of the policies he put in place were excellent.

Nut they all forget that he said he could, not that he did. And no woman came forward to make the claim.
He also made the remark about being able to shoot someone on 5th avenue but he did not do that either.

But people are attracted to stars and wealth. They get followed by groupies, gold diggers and those that will take a bathroom quickie in a minute just to say they did.

Peter1469
03-15-2022, 12:24 PM
Well I think it was probably staged. for the article. And for staging something like that I'd call him a pompous asshole. Even if true it was around women making themselves available in VIP rooms, so no actual assault took place
My point however is that none of that matters. I didn't need a new buddy, or a role model. I needed a president to follow through with his promises and Trump was that.
It was about gold diggers throwing themselves at rich men.

hanger4
03-15-2022, 12:33 PM

You were corrected concerning this sometime ago and if I remember correctly you ran away .......... apparently to come back and lie another day. You're a shameless representation of a progressive.

donttread
03-15-2022, 05:23 PM
It was about gold diggers throwing themselves at rich men.

He was filmed saying "I can grab em right by the pussy and they let me cause I'm rich" for some media of some kind. I think my post acknowledges that they were gold diggers. Therefore stupid thing to put on tape. Again he's a bit of an asshole, but again I don't care

hanger4
03-15-2022, 05:55 PM
He was filmed saying "I can grab em right by the pussy and they let me cause I'm rich" for some media of some kind. I think my post acknowledges that they were gold diggers. Therefore stupid thing to put on tape. Again he's a bit of an asshole, but again I don't care

The actual quote is;

And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

hanger4
03-16-2022, 08:21 PM

You were corrected concerning this sometime ago and if I remember correctly you ran away .......... apparently to come back and lie another day. You're a shameless representation of a progressive.

Why did I know you'd run away again mamooth ??

Now_What
03-16-2022, 08:25 PM
The actual quote is;

And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Also:

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,”

hanger4
03-16-2022, 08:28 PM
Also:

“I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait,”

And ??

Now_What
03-16-2022, 08:29 PM
And ??

And it doesn’t make him look very good, wouldn’t you agree?

hanger4
03-16-2022, 08:31 PM
And it doesn’t make him look very good, wouldn’t you agree?

Nor does;

you have a point ??

Now_What
03-16-2022, 08:33 PM
Nor does;

you have a point ??
At least you know that. I think it’s reasonable to believe that he’s talking about sexual assault. It can’t be proven so, but it certainly can’t be concluded that it doesn’t.

Why so worked up?

hanger4
03-16-2022, 08:38 PM
At least you know that. I think it’s reasonable to believe that he’s talking about sexual assault. It can’t be proven so, but it certainly can’t be concluded that it doesn’t.

Why so worked up?

Yes, what he's talking about is sexual assault, again, what's your point ??

Now_What
03-16-2022, 08:42 PM
Yes, what he's talking about is sexual assault, again, what's your point ??
We are on the same page. Are you okay? Why do you seem so angry over this conversation?

hanger4
03-16-2022, 09:51 PM
We are on the same page. Are you okay? Why do you seem so angry over this conversation?

"you can" and the same as 'I did', reading comprehension is essential.

Now_What
03-16-2022, 09:52 PM
"you can" and the same as 'I did', reading comprehension is essential.

Same page. So again, why so worked up and angry?

hanger4
03-16-2022, 09:56 PM
Same page. So again, why so worked up and angry?

Damn you make up a lot shit.

Now_What
03-16-2022, 10:01 PM
Damn you make up a lot shit.
You just want to fight so badly. I hope you find peace, you really do sound disturbed and agitated.

blackjack21
03-16-2022, 10:08 PM
He was filmed saying "I can grab em right by the $#@! and they let me cause I'm rich" for some media of some kind. He said "you" not "I". He was commenting on the behavior in Hollywood.
I think my post acknowledges that they were gold diggers.It was mostly a "casting couch" comment where women use their sexuality to get ahead.
And it doesn’t make him look very good, wouldn’t you agree?To the modern Puritans--the politically correct--sure.
I think it’s reasonable to believe that he’s talking about sexual assault. The phrase "they let you" implies otherwise.

hanger4
03-17-2022, 04:47 AM
You just want to fight so badly. I hope you find peace, you really do sound disturbed and agitated.

Damn, you make up a lot of shit. :rollseyes:

Now_What
03-17-2022, 06:06 AM
Damn, you make up a lot of shit. :rollseyes:

We were on the same page on this one and you still came off as agitated. Go back and look at your posts. Anyway, all good, have a good day.

hanger4
03-17-2022, 06:11 AM
We were on the same page on this one and you still came off as agitated. Go back and look at your posts. Anyway, all good, have a good day.

You continue to make things up about me. Makes me wonder how far your propensity to make things up permeate your psyche.

Now_What
03-17-2022, 06:14 AM
You continue to make things up about me. Makes me wonder how far your propensity to make things up permeate your psyche.
See, you’re doing it again.

hanger4
03-17-2022, 06:22 AM
See, you’re doing it again.

Yup, pointing out the fact that you make things up about posters, you should stop.

Now_What
03-17-2022, 06:23 AM
Yup, pointing out the fact that you make things up about posters, you should stop.
What did I make up specifically?

hanger4
03-17-2022, 06:40 AM
What did I make up specifically?

You attribute thoughs, words, feelings, emotions to posters whom you have no clue as to how they feel.

Here's just a just a smidgen;

"So again, why so worked up and angry?"

Now_What
03-17-2022, 07:32 AM
You attribute thoughs, words, feelings, emotions to posters whom you have no clue as to how they feel.

Here's just a just a smidgen;

"So again, why so worked up and angry?"
Your messages make it pretty clear. This isn't how you would normally speak to somebody on the street if you're a well-adjusted person. If you are not, then I am mistaken.

hanger4
03-17-2022, 09:31 AM
Your messages make it pretty clear. This isn't how you would normally speak to somebody on the street if you're a well-adjusted person. If you are not, then I am mistaken.

How many people on the street walk up to strangers and say "you mad bro" :facepalm:

Now_What
03-17-2022, 09:44 AM
How many people on the street walk up to strangers and say "you mad bro" :facepalm:
LOL, not too many.

Have a good one.

mamooth
03-19-2022, 04:26 PM
Why did I know you'd run away again mamooth (https://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2746) ??
Stalking? Really? I've never stalked someone for a response, and never will. Apparently, I own your little brain.

Also, well done with the "I ALREADY PROVED THIS!" argument, a staple tactic of those who have never supported any argument they've ever made, and who desperately need a way to evade. I think everyone will correctly take that as your surrender

hanger4
03-19-2022, 06:11 PM
Stalking? Really? I've never stalked someone for a response, and never will. Apparently, I own your little brain.

Also, well done with the "I ALREADY PROVED THIS!" argument, a staple tactic of those who have never supported any argument they've ever made, and who desperately need a way to evade. I think everyone will correctly take that as your surrender

You were corrected mamooth, tell ya what post the quote and I'll correct again. It's really simple reading comprehension.

carolina73
03-19-2022, 06:15 PM
He was filmed saying "I can grab em right by the $#@! and they let me cause I'm rich" for some media of some kind. I think my post acknowledges that they were gold diggers. Therefore stupid thing to put on tape. Again he's a bit of an $#@!, but again I don't care
As a note. He was secretly taped. He thought he was having a private conversation. The NBC crew claims to has accidentally left it in the trailer and accidentally left it running.I guess they accidentally saved if for a decade also, in case the accidentally needed what would officially be a off the record and private conversation.

donttread
03-20-2022, 06:03 PM
As a note. He was secretly taped. He thought he was having a private conversation. The NBC crew claims to has accidentally left it in the trailer and accidentally left it running.I guess they accidentally saved if for a decade also, in case the accidentally needed what would officially be a off the record and private conversation.
Did not know that. He looked pretty excited about his pussy grabbing. Anyway I stand by him as a president which is the main point.
Thank you.

Tahuyaman
04-06-2022, 05:27 PM
Even when Trump was a private citizen he should have known everything he said was going to be made public at some point.