Servings: 6-8

1 chocolate wafer pie crust
1 large firm banana, sliced
tsp lemon juice
¾ cup creamy no-sugar peanut butter
8 oz cream cheese, softened
½ cup Splenda sugar
1 12-oz tub Cool Whip Free
Heath or Butterfinger candy bits for garnish (optional)
Hot fudge sauce drizzle (optional)

In small bowl, toss banana slices with lemon juice. Line bottom of crust with sliced bananas.

In large bowl, with mixer on low speed, beat peanut butter, cream cheese and Splenda. Fold in Cool Whip and mix by hand until smooth.

Pour filling into pie crust and refrigerate 3 hours till firm.

Optional: drizzle pie with hot fudge sauce and serve slices with a dollop of Cool Whip sprinkled with chopped nutes, Heath candy bits or Butterfinger bits.

Store covered in refrigerator.

Peter1469
08-02-2013, 03:24 PM
Sorry, none for me. :smiley:

oceanloverOH
08-02-2013, 03:44 PM
Sorry, none for me. :smiley:

You eat too damned healthy, Peter!

Peter1469
08-02-2013, 03:52 PM
You eat too damned healthy, Peter!

I have my vices. They just aren't sweets.

Chloe
08-02-2013, 09:29 PM
I think if I ate a piece of that pie it would pretty much be all that I could eat that day. It sounds really good though.

Dr. Who
08-02-2013, 10:00 PM
I think if I ate a piece of that pie it would pretty much be all that I could eat that day. It sounds really good though.It would be at least one meal for me. Peanut butter, cheese and bananas are really filling.

Chloe
08-02-2013, 10:02 PM
It would be at least one meal for me. Peanut butter, crème cheese and bananas are really filling.

Nutrition wise like with calories and fat one piece would actually probably be a meal

oceanloverOH
08-02-2013, 11:05 PM
Hubby and I each had a very small piece for dessert tonight.....DANG it was good! I used light cream cheese and Cool Whip free, so kept the calories and fat down a little. But it's gonna take us a week or more to finish that pie.....skinny little slices, it's sooooo rich....almost more like a "company" dessert.

Common
08-02-2013, 11:06 PM
Umm peanut butter im in for a piece :)

oceanloverOH
08-02-2013, 11:07 PM
Umm peanut butter im in for a piece :)

Really easy to make and probably the best tasting pie I've ever made!:toothy1:

Dr. Who
08-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Hubby and I each had a very small piece for dessert tonight.....DANG it was good! I used light cream cheese and Cool Whip free, so kept the calories and fat down a little. But it's gonna take us a week or more to finish that pie.....skinny little slices, it's sooooo rich....almost more like a "company" dessert.That's true. It's the kind of desert that works well when dinner takes place over a number of hours with a little time to digest in between.