PDA

View Full Version : I’m a guy again!

Common
08-06-2013, 06:13 AM
I’m a guy again! ABC newsman who switched genders wants to switch back (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/guy_again_eKq3Jw6LjgsjpBdmZklrtM)
He thought he was a woman trapped in a man’s body — but it turns out he’s “just another boring straight guy.”
ABC News editor Don Ennis strolled into the newsroom in May wearing a little black dress and an auburn wig and announced he was transgender and splitting from his wife. He wanted to be called Dawn.
But now he says he suffered from a two-day bout of amnesia that has made him realize he wants to live his life again as Don.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/guy_again_eKq3Jw6LjgsjpBdmZklrtM

roadmaster
08-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Only a few in many millions are really transgendered, born with both sexes. Most of even them hate when gays misrepresent them. Even they know what sex they are and not confused and easily corrected.

jillian
08-06-2013, 10:21 AM
I’m a guy again! ABC newsman who switched genders wants to switch back (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/guy_again_eKq3Jw6LjgsjpBdmZklrtM)

He thought he was a woman trapped in a man’s body — but it turns out he’s “just another boring straight guy.”
ABC News editor Don Ennis strolled into the newsroom in May wearing a little black dress and an auburn wig and announced he was transgender and splitting from his wife. He wanted to be called Dawn.
But now he says he suffered from a two-day bout of amnesia that has made him realize he wants to live his life again as Don.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/guy_again_eKq3Jw6LjgsjpBdmZklrtM

interesting way for someone to dump his wife.

jillian
08-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Only a few in many millions are really transgendered, born with both sexes. Most of even them hate when gays misrepresent them. Even they know what sex they are and not confused and easily corrected.

your basis for what you think transgendered individuals "hate"?

roadmaster
08-06-2013, 10:32 AM
your basis for what you think transgendered individuals "hate"? Yes they have a support group on the net and say this. They are sick of gays and bi's claiming they are transgendered.

Common
08-06-2013, 10:41 AM
This guy doesnt know what he is

jillian
08-06-2013, 10:48 AM
Yes they have a support group on the net and say this. They are sick of gays and bi's claiming they are transgendered.

which support group would that be? the one where they pray away the gay?

is the group representative of anyone? what percentage of that population?

oceanloverOH
08-06-2013, 10:58 AM
This guy doesnt know what he is

Yeah, really. Talk about one confused individual!

roadmaster
08-06-2013, 10:59 AM
which support group would that be? the one where they pray away the gay?

is the group representative of anyone? what percentage of that population? The real ones born that way. None of them are confused and don't need these ones who say they can pray away something. Maybe you should go on that site and tell them all gays are like them. I am sure they would rip you apart.

Venus
08-06-2013, 11:07 AM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/motherto1/duh2.gif (http://s36.photobucket.com/user/motherto1/media/duh2.gif.html)

Adelaide
08-06-2013, 12:46 PM
Yes they have a support group on the net and say this. They are sick of gays and bi's claiming they are transgendered.

There is a difference between being intersex/a hermaphrodite and being transgendered.

Dr. Who
08-06-2013, 05:34 PM
Only a few in many millions are really transgendered, born with both sexes. Most of even them hate when gays misrepresent them. Even they know what sex they are and not confused and easily corrected.Are you sure you are not referring to hermaphrodites who are born with both sets of reproductive systems? Transgendered refers to those who may in part suffer from gender dysmorphia or whose brains do not view their external appearance as agreeing with psychological gender identity.

roadmaster
08-07-2013, 10:35 AM
“Anti-ex-gay extremists say that I do not exist — that we don’t exist,” said Christopher Doyle, president of Voice of the Voiceless and Equality and Justice for All. “Tell that to my wife of seven years. Tell that to my three beautiful children.” “When you see that equality sign in their logo, it’s not about equality — it’s about dominance,” Quinlan told me. “It’s not about human rights. It’s about sexual rights of a small sexual minority.” Gays are speaking out about this organization and others like them declaring they don't exist.

roadmaster
08-07-2013, 10:35 AM
Are you sure you are not referring to hermaphrodites who are born with both sets of reproductive systems? Yes, sorry.

Adelaide
08-07-2013, 02:12 PM
“Anti-ex-gay extremists say that I do not exist — that we don’t exist,” said Christopher Doyle, president of Voice of the Voiceless and Equality and Justice for All. “Tell that to my wife of seven years. Tell that to my three beautiful children.” “When you see that equality sign in their logo, it’s not about equality — it’s about dominance,” Quinlan told me. “It’s not about human rights. It’s about sexual rights of a small sexual minority.” Gays are speaking out about this organization and others like them declaring they don't exist.

"He is also the Co-Founder and Acting Director of Voice of the Voiceless, the only anti-defamation league for former homosexuals, individuals with unwanted same-sex attractions, and their families." From their website. He isn't likely to stand up for anyone except the people he's representing - 'former' gays.

GrassrootsConservative
08-07-2013, 06:07 PM
He's a man trapped in a woman's body... who used to be trapped in a man's body?

pragmatic
08-07-2013, 06:29 PM
There is a difference between being intersex/a hermaphrodite and being transgendered.

Believe that fact is getting missed in this thread. And the difference isn't exactly subtle.....

roadmaster
08-07-2013, 08:11 PM
"He is also the Co-Founder and Acting Director of Voice of the Voiceless, the only anti-defamation league for former homosexuals, individuals with unwanted same-sex attractions, and their families." From their website. He isn't likely to stand up for anyone except the people he's representing - 'former' gays. And being attacked by gays.

roadmaster
08-07-2013, 08:13 PM
He's a man trapped in a woman's body... who used to be trapped in a man's body? Yep that's about it.

auelle
08-08-2013, 06:13 PM

How is it about dominance? Gays want to be married, who is dominated?