PDA

View Full Version : Where I Am Coming From

The Sage of Main Street
08-09-2013, 04:36 PM
I want to state my original ideas upfront. It's better to justify all this when I post on relevant threads.

1. The children of the rich must be cut off from Daddy's Money at age 18. If we have to do it on our own, so must they. 100% inheritance tax.

2. College education is class-biased indentured servitude and must be replaced with highly paid professional training, starting at age 16.

3. Racial inferiority is a valid concept, and laws must be changed to reflect that. There are no adult civil rights for the genetically uncivilized.

4. The Muslim oilfields must be seized and partitioned among the major powers. In fact, all resources not developed by backward natives must go to their proper intellectual-property owners.

5. Leftists are agents of the Right Wing. When hereditary privileges are abolished, ideologies will be sincere, practical, and reality based.

6. Environmentalism, like all pseudo-Leftism, is a scheme by the ruling class. In this case, the hidden purpose of the preppy progressives is to limit the supply of resources, which is a form of hoarding. Although we have to bankrupt Islam for security reasons, we will have enough oil of our own to actually export, once these restrictions are lifted. The treaty banning development of the huge continent of Antarctica must be revoked.

7. Homosexuals are dangerous to our youth, but it is really a problem caused by their fathers discouraged from becoming manly, which is one of the goals of the ruling class's scheme of feminism.

8. Felons must get the death penalty. They prove they are enemies of society and a "second chance" is just an opportunity to continue their genetic criminality.

9. People who weren't born here must be deported, unless married to American citizens.

10. The stock market must be abolished. Ownership must be shared by the employees and their stocks must be non-transferable.

11. We must have professional jurors. It is significant that this common reason for not registering to vote is never mentioned in the intellectually deficient and mercenary media.

12. As much as possible, government should be by referendum and not representation.

13. The Constitution should be looked at like the Declaration of Independence, as a start-up document and not law.

14. Just like the President, only people 35 or older can vote.

nic34
08-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Almost sounds computer generated....

wow, so much anxiety....

Hello, my name is nic.....:laugh:

oceanloverOH
08-09-2013, 05:45 PM
Well, THAT was an introduction, wasn't it???? I somewhat agree with many of your points, and solidly disagree with others (particularly #3, #7, #13 and a few others).

Anyway, welcome, Sage.

jillian
08-09-2013, 06:17 PM
I want to state my original ideas upfront. It's better to justify all this when I post on relevant threads.

1. The children of the rich must be cut off from Daddy's Money at age 18. If we have to do it on our own, so must they. 100% inheritance tax.

2. College education is class-biased indentured servitude and must be replaced with highly paid professional training, starting at age 16.

3. Racial inferiority is a valid concept, and laws must be changed to reflect that. There are no adult civil rights for the genetically uncivilized.

4. The Muslim oilfields must be seized and partitioned among the major powers. In fact, all resources not developed by backward natives must go to their proper intellectual-property owners.

5. Leftists are agents of the Right Wing. When hereditary privileges are abolished, ideologies will be sincere, practical, and reality based.

6. Environmentalism, like all pseudo-Leftism, is a scheme by the ruling class. In this case, the hidden purpose of the preppy progressives is to limit the supply of resources, which is a form of hoarding. Although we have to bankrupt Islam for security reasons, we will have enough oil of our own to actually export, once these restrictions are lifted. The treaty banning development of the huge continent of Antarctica must be revoked.

7. Homosexuals are dangerous to our youth, but it is really a problem caused by their fathers discouraged from becoming manly, which is one of the goals of the ruling class's scheme of feminism.

8. Felons must get the death penalty. They prove they are enemies of society and a "second chance" is just an opportunity to continue their genetic criminality.

9. People who weren't born here must be deported, unless married to American citizens.

10. The stock market must be abolished. Ownership must be shared by the employees and their stocks must be non-transferable.

11. We must have professional jurors. It is significant that this common reason for not registering to vote is never mentioned in the intellectually deficient and mercenary media.

12. As much as possible, government should be by referendum and not representation.

13. The Constitution should be looked at like the Declaration of Independence, as a start-up document and not law.

i didn't get past number one... 100% inheritance tax my butt...

Jolly Mon
08-09-2013, 07:30 PM
i didn't get past number one... 100% inheritance tax my butt...

The guy's a fucking moron.

Edit:

I take that back, he's not a fucking moron... He's just another narrow minded bigot hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet.

BTW, I've missed you Jillian...

roadmaster
08-09-2013, 08:30 PM

Edit:

I take that back, he's not a fucking moron... He's just another narrow minded bigot hiding behind the anonymity of the Inyernet.

Reported, attacking a member.

Jolly Mon
08-09-2013, 08:35 PM
Reported, attacking a member.

Really? It was not directed towards said member. I was offering an opinion to Jillian, nothing more, nothing less. Furthermore, I took back the insult (fucking moron) and provided a more accurate description of his nature.

Or are you trying to tell me the member in question is neither narrow minded nor a bigot? I mean, based on the post that started this thread...

roadmaster
08-09-2013, 08:38 PM
Really? It was not directed towards said member. I was offering an opinion to Jillian, nothing more, nothing less. Furthermore, I took back the insult (fucking moron) and provided a more accurate description of his nature.

Or are you trying to tell me the member in question is neither narrow minded nor a bigot? I mean, based on the post that started this thread...

It's called editing, debate the topic not the member. Did you not read the rules?

roadmaster
08-09-2013, 08:41 PM
Really? It was not directed towards said member Not true and should have deleted it.

Jolly Mon
08-09-2013, 08:41 PM
It's called editing, debate the topic not the member. Did you not read the rules?

I did indeed read the rules. I see this thread is in "Member Introductions" thus making the topic the member, correct? Was I not discussing the member, the topic of the thread?

Jolly Mon
08-09-2013, 08:43 PM
Not true and should have deleted it.

Absolutely true. I quoted Jillian's post, I was replying directly to her.

roadmaster
08-09-2013, 08:58 PM
Absolutely true. I quoted Jillian's post, I was replying directly to her.""don't care who you were responding to. Jillians not a guy.

roadmaster
08-09-2013, 09:21 PM

Anyway, welcome!

oceanloverOH
08-09-2013, 09:24 PM

Edit:

I take that back, he's not a fucking moron... He's just another narrow minded bigot hiding behind the anonymity of the Internet.

Personal insults are prohibited in this forum.

Jolly Mon
08-09-2013, 09:37 PM
LMaO

Captain Obvious
08-09-2013, 09:43 PM
http://dcmartin.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/deliverencefucktard7e0.jpg?w=560

jillian
08-09-2013, 10:37 PM
Not true and should have deleted it.

when did you become a mod?

you said you reported it. not quite sure why you're going on and on.

:rolleyes:

fyrenza
08-10-2013, 06:35 AM

Edit:

Attacking a new member, in their intro thread? Cripes.

Welcome, Sage!

Though I don't agree with you, 100%, I'll look forward to reading your posts.

The Sage of Main Street
08-10-2013, 09:57 AM

Edit:

Gee, you can insult me but I'll get a Warning if I put you in your place.

The Sage of Main Street
08-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Almost sounds computer generated....

wow, so much anxiety....
..:laugh:

How can a computer feel anxiety? Your lack of logic disqualifies you.

The Sage of Main Street
08-10-2013, 10:03 AM

Is that how you do it? Hey, roadmaster, Jolly Mon is a #$%^&!!, isn't he?

Dr. Who
08-10-2013, 10:12 AM

Sounds quite a bit like the American Nazi Party platform.

Alif Qadr
08-10-2013, 10:22 AM

What topic should be debated? Are you saying that the advocacy of theft, racial inferiority, inheritance taxation, felony convictions, voting, jury selection should be debated? These topics have already been debated and decided upon through nation, state and international policy standards and they have been found to be the premise of the establishment of the United States, European countries, Mid-eastern countries, so-called Asian countries, etc.

As far as I am concerned, there is not need for debate, only separation from the very people who have not only advocated but enacted such ideology through law, practice and interaction.

roadmaster
08-10-2013, 03:37 PM
Sounds quite a bit like the American Nazi Party platform.

When a person can tell me the difference between white nationalist, skinheads, Nazi, KKK, or Aryan Brotherhood, or the others of different races, then I will tell them what he sounds like.

fyrenza
08-10-2013, 04:06 PM
What topic should be debated? Are you saying that the advocacy of theft, racial inferiority, inheritance taxation, felony convictions, voting, jury selection should be debated? These topics have already been debated and decided upon through nation, state and international policy standards and they have been found to be the premise of the establishment of the United States, European countries, Mid-eastern countries, so-called Asian countries, etc.

As far as I am concerned, there is not need for debate, only separation from the very people who have not only advocated but enacted such ideology through law, practice and interaction.

All anyone is saying here is that someone's INTRO thread really shouldn't be garbaged up ~

our only response, as members, is to WELCOME new folks.

IF their Intro thread is too horribly offensive to us,
we can instantly put the person on Ignore,

but to start attacking their beliefs, First Thing, is rude, crude and (I would hope) socially unacceptable.

If you can't just say "Welcome?"

Don't say anything.

Of course, once they start posting on the other boards, it'll be Open Season, so just have some patience. :grin:

GrassrootsConservative
08-10-2013, 04:12 PM
Quite the thread you all have going here. Welcome OP. I don't think I should say anything more than that.

The Sage of Main Street
08-11-2013, 03:28 PM
Quite the thread you all have going here. Welcome OP. I don't think I should say anything more than that.

I got tired of the boring intros and never posted one before. They go like this, "Hi, have a nice day. I'm thrilled to be here. I am a (Liberal, Conservative, whatever) and don't have one original idea in my happy little head, because who needs them when you have such attractive people telling you what to think?

"Oh, in case I forgot, Have a Nice Day.":smiley::kiss::cool2:!!!

roadmaster
08-11-2013, 03:37 PM
I got tired of the boring intros and never posted one before. They go like this, "Hi, have a nice day. I'm thrilled to be here. I am a (Liberal, Conservative, whatever) and don't have one original idea in my happy little head, because who needs them when you have such attractive people telling you what to think?

"Oh, in case I forgot, Have a Nice Day.":smiley::kiss::cool2:!!! Well you did better than me. Someone else put an introduction up for me. :grin: Guess they got tired of waiting to see if I was going to put up one.

fyrenza
08-11-2013, 05:03 PM
Did they make you sound cool, or gnarly? :grin:

Jolly Mon
08-11-2013, 07:40 PM

"Oh, in case I forgot, Have a Nice Day.":smiley::kiss::cool2:!!!

Apparently I took the wrong approach when replying in your intro thread, for that I apologize, sincerely. Sometimes I just post without filters...

On the upside, it did spice things up a bit... :dontknow: :thumbsup20:

nic34
08-12-2013, 09:10 AM
How can a computer feel anxiety? Your lack of logic disqualifies you.

Whoa, pard, I didn't attack you. Your intro just sounded a little conflicted.

Matty
08-13-2013, 06:23 AM

I wish you'd explain to me why calling someone a racist is not considered an attack or an insult upon another member! I can't seem to get a straight answer.

The Sage of Main Street
08-14-2013, 12:17 PM
Whoa, pard, I didn't attack you. Your intro just sounded a little conflicted.

Even worse is demanding that we believe there is something wrong with "racism." It is merely a logical conclusion based on evidence. Like Stalin, the multiculties want us to confess our guilt, even though there is nothing to feel guilty about if you believe in genetic racial inferiority. But Stalin also knew that the people he executed were not guilty. There is no way these Limousine Liberals can actually believe in racial equality; it is just a power play by the ruling class to demoralize the majority and put them in their place.

Those in the 1% who pretend to be Conservative say, "We got ours; we're not going to let you get yours." Those in the 1% who pretend to be Liberal say, "We got ours, and we're going to give yours away."

Cigar
08-14-2013, 12:21 PM

Wow ... I don't know where to start ... welcome, you'll be a home here. It's a great place for laughs.

Cigar
08-14-2013, 12:23 PM
Even worse is demanding that we believe there is something wrong with "racism." It is merely a logical conclusion based on evidence. Like Stalin, the multiculties want us to confess our guilt, even though there is nothing to feel guilty about if you believe in genetic racial inferiority. But Stalin also knew that the people he executed were not guilty. There is no way these Limousine Liberals can actually believe in racial equality; it is just a power play by the ruling class to demoralize the majority and put them in their place.

Those in the 1% who pretend to be Conservative say, "We got ours; we're not going to let you get yours." Those in the 1% who pretend to be Liberal say, "We got ours, and we're going to give yours away."

I can honestly say that I've benefited greatly from those who thought they were superior. :laugh:

Germanicus
02-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Holy fuck.

killianr1
02-06-2014, 01:41 PM

KR1................ wonders how that fits in with being raped by my father and being homosexual myself...........

That only leaves one question, on what day, what hour did you decide to be a heterosexual?

And if homosexuality is a societal induced sexual preference can heterosexuality be the same.?

zelmo1234
02-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Like them or not, Sage had the courage to post what he believes!

And that I can respect. while I don't agree with man of his ideas I am tolerant of them and think that he should have the right to believe them and thank him for sharing actual ideas!