PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone, I'm Chris

chris123678
08-11-2013, 07:36 PM
Hello Everyone, I'm Chris. Political forums are always a good place to engage in healthy debates and I saw this forum and decided to join.
Some things about me:
I'm a big fan of Model Railroads. I've dedicated my basement to this.
I am huge fan of Michael Jackson and his music.

I work 6 days a week and also work as a Sunday school teacher to young children.

I like to read and write. I'm no longer in a relationship so I'd like to use my time doing the things I love.

Well that's just a little about me.

Thanks for reading, have a good day.:smiley::smiley:

Singularity
08-11-2013, 07:41 PM
Keep this up and we'll start calling you "the nice Chris."

Common
08-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Welcome to the forum Chris :)

Chris
08-11-2013, 07:56 PM
Keep this up and we'll start calling you "the nice Chris."

What an asinine thing to say. Why are you so emotional about this forum?

Chris
08-11-2013, 07:57 PM
Hello Everyone, I'm Chris. Political forums are always a good place to engage in healthy debates and I saw this forum and decided to join.
Some things about me:

I work 6 days a week and also work as a Sunday school teacher to young children.

I like to read and write. I'm no longer in a relationship so I'd like to use my time doing the things I love.

Hiya, welcome, keep the number. You will soon enough find out who is political here and who is merely emotional.

I was once into model trains, HO, when my son was a tot. We had an entire bedroom dedicated to it.

oceanloverOH
08-11-2013, 08:10 PM
What an asinine thing to say. Why are you so emotional about this forum?

I think he was joking, Chris. I love ya bunches, but it made me laugh....:toothy6:

Oh, and welcome to you, chris123678. Shall we call you guys "the new Chris" and "old" or "sage" Chris?

Chris
08-11-2013, 08:16 PM
I think he was joking, Chris. I love ya bunches, but it made me laugh....:toothy6:

Oh, and welcome to you, chris123678. Shall we call you guys "the new Chris" and "old" or "sage" Chris?

No, he's not joking, oceanloverOH. He's still pissed about the voting ID topic. He's got me on ignore but still takes his little pot shots.

Of course you could call me Chrissy like my grandmother did.

chris123678
08-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Thanks to all of you for your welcomes. I do appreciate it. New Chris is great,lol.

Dr. Who
08-11-2013, 08:50 PM
Some things about me:

Welcome Chris. Glad to have you aboard.

Venus
08-11-2013, 09:10 PM
Welcome

Captain Obvious
08-11-2013, 09:19 PM
Shoulda went with Captain Obvious 123678.

:wink:

Welcome

Chloe
08-11-2013, 10:13 PM
Hi, welcome

jillian
08-11-2013, 10:16 PM
welcome

you have something against 5 and 6?

chris123678
08-11-2013, 11:08 PM
welcome

you have something against 5 and 6?

Haha, well I actually, 6 is in the number, I don't know what made me skip 5. I've used this username for 3 years now.

oceanloverOH
08-12-2013, 12:20 AM
Of course you could call me Chrissy like my grandmother did.

Chris, my son's name is Christopher....Chris, for short. There was a rather obscure cartoon show in the 80s about a little bear named Kissyfur. All I had to do was call my son Kissyfur and he would be PISSED (I loved to tease him). I think you've now been nicknamed as a Kissyfur! :f_run:

Peter1469
08-12-2013, 04:50 AM
welcome!

jillian
08-12-2013, 05:29 AM
Haha, well I actually, 6 is in the number, I don't know what made me skip 5. I've used this username for 3 years now.

yeah, it should have been 4 and 5 in my question. heh... ;)

enjoy your stay.

Chris
08-12-2013, 07:05 AM
Chris, my son's name is Christopher....Chris, for short. There was a rather obscure cartoon show in the 80s about a little bear named Kissyfur. All I had to do was call my son Kissyfur and he would be PISSED (I loved to tease him). I think you've now been nicknamed as a Kissyfur! :f_run:

You better run. Speaking of bears, I had a girlfriend once called me Christopher Robin.

Ravi
08-12-2013, 09:28 AM
Some things about me:

Michael Jackson fan.
Model train fan.
Works with kids.

Hmmmm.....

chris123678
08-12-2013, 11:16 AM
Michael Jackson fan.
Model train fan.
Works with kids.

Hmmmm.....