PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin's Payback Against Michelle Bachmann.....

MMC
01-04-2012, 07:02 AM
COMMENTARY | Sarah Palin, in an interview on Fox News, may have taken the wounded body of the Michele Bachmann campaign and shot it in the head. Considering Bachmann's standing in the polls going into Iowa, it can be seen as a mercy killing.

According to RealClearPolitics (http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/SIG=13l2b6dai/EXP=1326887786/**http%3A//www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/01/02/palin_on_michele_bachmann_its_not_her_time.html), Palin said, "As for Michelle Bachmann. She has a lot to offer, also, but I don't think it is her time this go around." This was a clear signal to Palin's supporters in Iowa that they should not bother supporting Bachmann's campaign. It is a lost cause and best it be ended so that conservatives can rally around someone who can win.

Palin declined to enter the race likely for other reasons than Bachmann's machinations. Bachmann did not inherit Palin's support base, which has scattered as one conservative candidate after another has risen and fallen in the polls as the political season begins apace.....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/sarah-palins-payback-against-michele-bachmann-222900638.html <<<<<More Here!

Seems Sarah didnt forget about ME-SHELL! :wink:

Conley
01-04-2012, 07:11 AM
Did Palin sa that before or after the Iowa Caucus? If it was before it certainly didn't help her results.

MMC
01-04-2012, 07:17 AM
Jan. 1st or second! :wink:

Elibe
01-04-2012, 10:07 AM
i wonder if palin is jealous of bachmann

if she is planning a run herself better not to endorse anyone especially a woman which she shares common support

MMC
01-04-2012, 12:17 PM
i wonder if palin is jealous of bachmann

if she is planning a run herself better not to endorse anyone especially a woman which she shares common support

Alriiiiiiiight.....E in Da House! How ya been bro? Where ya been? Hope things are All well for you and yours. Hope this year is good year for you personally. Course not so much on ya plans to get Obama back in office. :wink: :laugh: :grin:

I don't think Palin will run now. Maybe 2016 depending on if Mitch Daniels runs or not.

Elibe
01-04-2012, 12:34 PM
lol happy new year to you mmc

how are things with you and your family?

we are blessed here thanks for asking

MMC
01-04-2012, 12:46 PM
lol happy new year to you mmc

how are things with you and your family?

we are blessed here thanks for asking

We are okay E. Course ya knows it's a struggle with my mother. But she is doing way better. Good.....Glad to hear All is Well for you and yours.

Been missing ya rounds here. Sorry I didnt jump in on ya Climate-gate thread. Didn't want ya to think I was avoiding ya. Glad ya back. Now we just need to get you posting up ALL around and over the Place here. Show those other Libs how to do it just.....Right! :wink: :laugh:

Elibe
01-04-2012, 01:10 PM
i am glad your mother is doing better

sorry i have not been online very much but i will be posting more don't worry!

MMC
01-04-2012, 01:22 PM
i am glad your mother is doing better

sorry i have not been online very much but i will be posting more don't worry!

:highfive: :woohoo: :brave:

Conley
01-04-2012, 01:32 PM
:laugh:

MMC
01-04-2012, 02:06 PM
:smiley_ROFLMAO: :yo: