PDA

View Full Version : I know there are lurkers around

Conley
07-11-2011, 06:46 PM
People keep looking at threads as soon as they get posted...someone is checking out my hot dog thread right now.

http://politirant.com/who/

Lurkers, show yourselves!

>:D

Mister D
07-11-2011, 06:48 PM
People keep looking at threads as soon as they get posted...someone is checking out my hot dog thread right now.

http://politirant.com/who/

Lurkers, show yourselves!

>:D

Haha. AC used to do that at like midnight when no one else was on. :D He was a funny dude in some ways.

Conley
07-11-2011, 06:51 PM
:D

That dude was insane...maybe I am too, because in a way I kind of miss him. Remember when he posted the GWB as brownshirt and Grumpy quit the site? :D That was way back in the very beginning of the Rant, we barely had anyone on in those days...

Mister D
07-11-2011, 06:53 PM

That dude was insane...maybe I am too, because in a way I kind of miss him. Remember when he posted the GWB as brownshirt and Grumpy quit the site? :D That was way back in the very beginning of the Rant, we barely had anyone on in those days...

Well, we're in the same boat now. It will get better soon.

Conley
07-11-2011, 06:55 PM

Same boat but minus the crazy...

Mister D
07-11-2011, 06:57 PM

He was logged in 24/7. It was kind of creepy. As soon as there was any movement on the forum he'd swoop in. :o I was emailing him back then. His name was Matt. He could be a pretty nice guy when he wasn't foaming at the mouth about the neocons.

Captain Obvious
07-11-2011, 07:05 PM
Who's AC?

Mister D
07-11-2011, 07:09 PM
Who's AC?

This dude who was a member here when it first started.

Conley
07-11-2011, 07:13 PM

He was logged in 24/7. It was kind of creepy. As soon as there was any movement on the forum he'd swoop in. :o I was emailing him back then. His name was Matt. He could be a pretty nice guy when he wasn't foaming at the mouth about the neocons.

You still have that email? ;D

Mister D
07-11-2011, 07:16 PM
I think I might actually but we would need to vote on that! :o Can't just bring a madman back.

Captain Obvious
07-11-2011, 07:18 PM
I think I might actually but we would need to vote on that! :o Can't just bring a madman back.

If you've ever perused AWE, they had this one crackpot who was banned to his own forum - One White Duck.

We could always try to find that dude.

O0 O0 O0

Conley
07-11-2011, 07:19 PM
:D This is like the Manhattan Project...we are considering playing with forces we don't really understand :o

Conley
07-11-2011, 07:19 PM

If you've ever perused AWE, they had this one crackpot who was banned to his own forum - One White Duck.

O0 O0 O0

I remember that! How the hell could someone get banned on AWE anyway? He must have been something...

Mister D
07-11-2011, 07:20 PM

O0 O0 O0

Sounds like a real loon. :D

AC wound up at that website. Someone spotted him there but I can't remember who. Might have been Conley, actually. That's where they all end up. ::)

Mister D
07-11-2011, 07:20 PM
:D This is like the Manhattan Project...we are considering playing with forces we don't really understand :o

:D Yeah, let's not rush into anything.

Captain Obvious
07-11-2011, 07:21 PM

O0 O0 O0

I remember that! How the hell could someone get banned on AWE anyway? He must have been something...

This guy was certifiably insane, he had pages and pages of threads and posts just rambling on about all kinds of whacked out shit. Most of it was a conversation with himself.

He must have spent all day just posting random, bizarre ramblings.

These are the kinds of people that the internet cops need to find and keep an eye on.

Conley
07-11-2011, 07:42 PM
it's tough to find good posters (either liberal or conservative) who can argue their positions rather than ending up with a forum full of partisan hacks and trolls

Mister D
07-11-2011, 07:44 PM
it's tough to find good posters (either liberal or conservative) who can argue their positions rather than ending up with a forum full of partisan hacks and trolls

Those members are usually in the minority. Any forum will have a a lot of hacks although if it's moderated trolls often get banned.

Conley
07-11-2011, 07:50 PM

Those members are usually in the minority. Any forum will have a a lot of hacks although if it's moderated trolls often get banned.

Like PH? ;D

Captain Obvious
07-11-2011, 07:54 PM
PH is a fucking henhouse. I'm perusing the site now, seeing if I can pick off members.

They drafted this whacky scheme, mods, council members, admins, rules out the ass. Lock-a-thread-a-palooza.

Totally fucking micromanaged, that shit makes me mental.

22 pages of a bunch of fucking yentas rambling on about the system.

Mister D
07-11-2011, 07:55 PM

Like PH? ;D

PH's worst problem is the clique of old members. Hacks are usually dumb asses who can be easily dismissed. The clique that has formed there is made up of people who have been memebrs for years and they always side with each other in disputes. The mods are also all drawn from their ranks.

Conley
07-11-2011, 07:57 PM
Alright, I gotta go over there and see what all the hub bub is about....Cap'n, don't go down the same route MMC did. He went over there to pick off members and now he's becoming a mod! Guess we gotta put up with double agents for the time being ;)

Mister D
07-11-2011, 07:58 PM
PH is a fucking henhouse. I'm perusing the site now, seeing if I can pick off members.

They drafted this whacky scheme, mods, council members, admins, rules out the ass. Lock-a-thread-a-palooza.

Totally fucking micromanaged, that shit makes me mental.

22 pages of a bunch of fucking yentas rambling on about the system.

Oh, yeah. Yentas galore.

Mister D
07-11-2011, 07:59 PM
Alright, I gotta go over there and see what all the hub bub is about....Cap'n, don't go down the same route MMC did. He went over there to pick off members and now he's becoming a mod! Guess we gotta put up with double agents for the time being ;)

I've met some cool guys but it gets pretty nasty in there at times. MMC is a committed ranter now.

Captain Obvious
07-11-2011, 08:00 PM

They're making MMC a mod? I always thought he was outside the clique circle, he used to get thread banned a lot.

Conley
07-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Looks like we lost Scottie and Mordent too! >:D

Yeah, I just like messing with MMC about his divided loyalties. He's cool.

So if I'm reading this right, they're merging two forums into one and then dividing that one forum into four parts. WTF ???

I gotta admit, it is pretty fun to observe the madness from a far...

Conley
07-11-2011, 08:03 PM

They're making MMC a mod? I always thought he was outside the clique circle, he used to get thread banned a lot.

Yeah, sounds like Amit threw him a bone? I don't really follow the whole thing but I guess the next mod spot that opens has been promised to him.

Captain Obvious
07-11-2011, 08:09 PM
Look at this fucking rules list:

http://www.politicalhotwire.com/hotwire-announcements/51316-politicalhotwire-forum-policies-rules-guidelines-rules-%5Bplease-read%5D.html

I have no idea why I even signed up for that place back when, I usually check out the rules list and if it looks like Nurse Ratchet wrote them, I move on.

Captain Obvious
07-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Over/under on how many pages that thread goes before it gets locked.

It's getting a little chippy now, so I'll say 29, then LOCKDOWN!

;D ;D ;D

Conley
07-11-2011, 08:14 PM

That Blahblah guy went from being a moderator to being one pissed off dude it seems. Sounds like he kinda got fucked in the whole deal. It's hard to tell what's going on...I'll say over 29. I'll bet you 50 hot dogs. ;D

Conley
07-11-2011, 08:15 PM

http://www.politicalhotwire.com/hotwire-announcements/51316-politicalhotwire-forum-policies-rules-guidelines-rules-%5Bplease-read%5D.html

I have no idea why I even signed up for that place back when, I usually check out the rules list and if it looks like Nurse Ratchet wrote them, I move on.

Insane...I love all the rules on how to rep people. WTF is the point of all that?

Conley
07-11-2011, 08:17 PM
There is some serious puckering on Amit's hind parts in that thread...

Captain Obvious
07-11-2011, 08:19 PM
Yeah, they guy's a control freak.

He was never around while I was there, I had no idea he existed until recently. I always thought it was Bla's forum.

Mister D
07-11-2011, 08:20 PM

I never even glanced at it until now. Yeah, that's a pretty meaty rules manual.

Mister D
07-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Yeah, they guy's a control freak.

He was never around while I was there, I had no idea he existed until recently. I always thought it was Bla's forum.
+

Now bla bla is engaging as a regular member.

Conley
07-11-2011, 08:22 PM

I never even glanced at it until now. Yeah, that's a pretty meaty rules manual.

I'd never survive because I give out karma like candy...that's probably grounds for a lifetime ban .

Captain Obvious
07-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Man, 26 pages and it's already smelling like lockdown. I fear I might have over-estimated with 29.

Apparently bla resigned and decided he didn't want to. There must be some behind the scenes between bla and amit, they're cat scratching each other on that thread.

What a fucking soap opera drama.

Conley
07-11-2011, 08:24 PM
I'm gonna lose my hot dogs :-\ :'(

Mister D
07-11-2011, 08:24 PM
Total soap drama. That's the part that I find most tiresome about the place. It's very political in terms of how it is run. I don't mean in terms of conversation obviously.

Yea, MMC was telling me bla quit, asked for his job back and Amit said no dice.

Captain Obvious
07-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Yeah, karma - I gotta keep remembering to bump you guys.

Conley - if you check out rule 34c, subsection 4 as amended (thrice) in subtitle XIV, "Karma shall only be given once per day. No more, no less. Thou shalt not give karma twice per day nor shall thou give karma twice in a day whence thou did not give karma the previous day".

So yeah, I'd say you'd be fucked.

Conley
07-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Yeah, karma - I gotta keep remembering to bump you guys.

Conley - if you check out rule 34c, subsection 4 as amended (thrice) in subtitle XIV, "Karma shall only be given once per day. No more, no less. Thou shalt not give karma twice per day nor shall thou give karma twice in a day whence thou did not give karma the previous day".

So yeah, I'd say you'd be fucked.

:D :D

yeah but that's ok because in another week the rule will be something different. pretty sure my use of karma as trivia prizes and in exchange for nudie pics would be frowned upon by the Council, whatever the fuck that is ;D Are those like Jedi Knights or something?

Captain Obvious
07-11-2011, 08:33 PM
The hierarchy of the clique.

Mister D
07-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Wow bla bla is up in arms. 8) Amit is dismissing him though.

Call me a sexist but the women there are incredibly dumb.

Captain Obvious
07-11-2011, 08:37 PM

I hear ya.

I always thought Devil was a broad, he had to correct me a couple times when I referred to him as a "she".

Freuidian slip.

Mister D
07-11-2011, 08:50 PM

I hear ya.

I always thought Devil was a broad, he had to correct me a couple times when I referred to him as a "she".

Freuidian slip.

I knew Golden Dog was a man because MMC told me so but if I didn't know that I would have assumed he was a female. The petty vindictiveness just smacks of femininity.

Conley
07-11-2011, 08:52 PM

I hear ya.

Freuidian slip.

I knew Golden Dog was a man because MMC told me so but if I didn't know that I would have assumed he was a female. The petty vindictiveness just smacks of femininity.

Yeah not sure if it was the avatar or what, I've only seen that one thread but I would have guessed GD a female...I think it was more the language used. Most people in that thread are petty and/or vindictive :)

Captain Obvious
07-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Golden dog is - what do you call them D? A "rube".

;D ;D ;D

I guess my prediction didn't come true. I have little doubt though that the thread will be locked eventually.

Mister D
07-11-2011, 09:03 PM
Golden dog is - what do you call them D? A "rube".

;D ;D ;D

I guess my prediction didn't come true. I have little doubt though that the thread will be locked eventually.

:D That was funny. I don't know why I typed "rubes". I meant something else but that just came out. ;D

Bla bla was the only one who was getting heated and Gypsy is back. She hates me with a passion.

Mister D
07-11-2011, 09:06 PM

I hear ya.

Freuidian slip.

Yeah not sure if it was the avatar or what, I've only seen that one thread but I would have guessed GD a female...I think it was more the language used. Most people in that thread are petty and/or vindictive :)

You should see some of these liberal "men" in action. They're like ex-girlfriends.

MMC
07-11-2011, 10:10 PM
Yeah it is fucked up.....anytime one closes their eyes the clique is pulling shit. Thing is Bourne is back too. He use to be one of them until shit went down with him. He walked. But he did set out Sparta and a few others about reading PMs and IM and laying traps for people. Or going after one to try and get them banned. Davo, Slinger.....So you I rant when they bring me the shit. Plus now they know I give them no breaks. Moreover IOM I have Davo and Slinger Cowed. Anytime I say something they run off. Only when their buddies are around is when they ge bold. But Bourne use to talk about their litle tactics. Bunch of head games Liked I called it. I was trying to look out for righties. Cuz slinger was running theem off the site. It was like they were only keeping a few there. Pus you can ask D they kept talking about how i was suppose to be part of their friends. that they were telling me this all along. lol

What do you mean I got banned from a lot of threads Cap. 8 in over a year and I must have put up over 300 threads in that place. Plus you know the flock plays. My shit started with Tr after I jacked her several times. Then with GD. These people will paint you out. if you don't say anything they will have over 3/4ths of the site beleiving their shit.

I tried to do what I could for Amit in that thread. I think I showed Gd out to be wht he is.....Bla should never have stepped down and i told him that. Thats his faut. Im tired....and I got head ache. Goona crash for a couple hours before I head in to the warehouse.

Still it was great to see other righties looking out for each other. Hope it stays that way. See you in the morning.

freecell
07-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Bourne use to be one of the hyenas or the pack so to speak.

freecell
07-11-2011, 11:50 PM
Anyway I just invited an old friend. Hope he joins

MMC
07-12-2011, 08:20 AM
Yeah and Slinger and Prag have said shit to him already.....

Conley
07-12-2011, 08:28 AM
Anyway I just invited an old friend. Hope he joins

right on freecell ;D

VIVA LA RESISTANCE!!!

you freedom fighters can regroup here to plan your attacks, keep poaching members and bring em on over to the liberated side of things ;)

MMC
07-12-2011, 08:32 AM
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1018615242975&id=a52bf829d2bd51163b0fcb301a294b49&url=http%3a%2f%2fimage.shutterstock.com%2fdisplay_ pic_with_logo%2f121321%2f121321%2c1279590109%2c3%2 fstock-vector-vector-cartoon-illustration-of-a-spy-wearing-a-hat-and-trench-coat-57492667.jpg

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=822138579903&id=f2735bc309f3a4e0d2f33745923267a1&url=http%3a%2f%2fdadomatic.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2009%2f04%2ffotolia_526561_xs. jpg

Checkin in for Duty with the Sector Chief CL <<<<<< >:D lol

Conley
07-12-2011, 08:34 AM
Over/under on how many pages that thread goes before it gets locked.

It's getting a little chippy now, so I'll say 29, then LOCKDOWN!

;D ;D ;D

I'll say over 29. I'll bet you 50 hot dogs. ;D

Roger that MMC. Report back with your findings.

Looks like I won the bet, I'm gonna have plenty of food for the troops ;D

Mister D
07-12-2011, 08:49 AM

I don't why Slinger is a still a member there. he fancies himself the enforcer of something. I'm not sure what. I'm not sure why it's tolerated.

Conley
07-12-2011, 08:50 AM
Slinger must be a lefty ???

Mister D
07-12-2011, 08:54 AM
Slinger must be a lefty ???

He is but he doesn't debate. The last time I challenged him it went like this:

D " Let me know when you want to actually enter the debate here."

Mudslinger: "Why don't yuo suck my dick whiteboy."

::) He gets banned from the thread but the fact is is that's normal behavior for him. Anyone else would have been banned long ago.

MMC
07-12-2011, 08:59 AM

I don't why Slinger is a still a member there. he fancies himself the enforcer of something. I'm not sure what. I'm not sure why it's tolerated.

He has been chasing off those that lean right ever since Amit took over the site the first time. Always calling them racists, homophobes, and direct assualts. look he even called Freecell the C-Word and they did nothing.....he does this so the clique does not get outnumbered as he always bitched about that shit with TIM.

SO I just jack Slingers ass ever since he started talking to Freecell with all that disrespect. Then to say shit to me about what I come with to TR.....is a joke.

Mister D
07-12-2011, 09:03 AM

He has been chasing off those that lean right ever since Amit took over the site the first time. Always calling them racists, homophobes, and direct assualts. look he even called Freecell the C-Word and they did nothing.....he does this so the clique does not get outnumbered as he always bitched about that shit with TIM.

SO I just jack Slingers ass ever since he started talking to Freecell with all that disrespect. Then to say shit to me about what I come with to TR.....is a joke.

Still no access.

MMC
07-12-2011, 09:13 AM
I just Told Mike he is on it.....Amit went to get some rest after being on 30 hours straight. He says you are not banned or anything like that. Others had or were having problems too. So he said to tell you he is putting it up in the mod room too.

Mister D
07-12-2011, 09:15 AM
I just Told Mike he is on it.....Amit went to get some rest after being on 30 hours straight. He says you are not banned or anything like that. Others had or were having problems too. So he said to tell you he is putting it up in the mod room too.

OK. Thanks.

freecell
07-12-2011, 10:52 AM

He was banned once by michaelr, didn't last long. Mikes been a mod before.

But then again so was I banned and I didn't do anything to warrant it. You know the one who accuses every one of stalking her even though she goes into the threads after us. She wasn't a mod but I got banned for it. Watch out for her friend if she comes back starts with a J. She hasn't rejoined yet but she does the same thing. LOL

Mister D
07-12-2011, 11:10 AM

He was banned once by michaelr, didn't last long. Mikes been a mod before.

But then again so was I banned and I didn't do anything to warrant it. You know the one who accuses every one of stalking her even though she goes into the threads after us. She wasn't a mod but I got banned for it. Watch out for her friend if she comes back starts with a J. She hasn't rejoined yet but she does the same thing. LOL

Jackalope? She's a dizzy one.

MMC
07-12-2011, 12:34 PM
No it's another and they have not showed yet.

freecell
07-12-2011, 12:35 PM
I am 98% positive jack has been their before under a different name. Even the pic is the same and they both act and say the same things.

MMC
07-12-2011, 12:37 PM
I am 98% positive jack has been their before under a different name. Even the pic is the same and they both act and say the same things.

You know I was thinking that some time ago.....then wonder why she backed off with me. >:D

freecell
07-12-2011, 12:39 PM
I confronted her in a thread about this and of course she denied it.

MMC
07-12-2011, 01:13 PM
Well I have been sitting back and observing the PFer's. Plus keeping an eye for those to the right with the likes of Slinger and and he flock. Sometimes they like to throw out some remark on someone then build on it all day long. But i have been here most of the day. Just dealing with some stuff at home. But I got to crash out. Be back in around 4 or 5 hours.

Captain Obvious
07-12-2011, 06:55 PM
So, did that thread get locked?

MMC
07-12-2011, 07:41 PM
So, did that thread get locked?

Yeah they finally locked it down this morning after TR went in complaining about she dont like to see her friends into it. So they closed it. Because blas buddies were trying jump Amit. Plus no matter what they say Cap.....they don't seem to get into their heads about the clique shit. They just play it like no one has said anything. So now Everytime they try to make statements to build on it I just hit them up with this video now.

Mc Hammer-Addams family groove (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRAg_bjxTPg#)

wingrider
07-13-2011, 12:00 AM
just so you know I am lurking OK

MMC
07-13-2011, 12:07 AM
This is a good thing.....the more people see activity the more will come. :)

Captain Obvious
07-13-2011, 07:01 PM

Don't be afraid to dive on in.

It's just us chickens.

wingrider
07-13-2011, 11:18 PM

It's just us chickens.

now wait a minute.. the last time I dived in a hit my head, I haven't been the same since

Conley
07-13-2011, 11:34 PM

It's just us chickens.

now wait a minute.. the last time I dived in a hit my head, I haven't been the same since

that's why you gotta just go straight off the deep end, that's what ma always said!

wingrider
07-13-2011, 11:59 PM
oh man ... now you tell me... I could have saved myself a lot of headaches if you had spoken up earlier LOL

Conley
07-14-2011, 12:01 AM
oh man ... now you tell me... I could have saved myself a lot of headaches if you had spoken up earlier LOL

hehe, yeah but i think it was her way of saying i drove her crazy? ah well, at least it stayed interesting ;D

wingrider
07-14-2011, 12:03 AM
yeah I know what you mean.. my mother used to say, if you get hurt doing that I am going to kill you..

MMC
07-14-2011, 12:06 AM
Sounds like someone needs to hit the jukebox to me..... >:D

Momma said there would be days like this, momma said! Plug nickels are next to the jukebox, over there >>>>> :-\ >:D

Conley
07-14-2011, 12:11 AM
alright, i'm going i'm going ;D

MMC
07-14-2011, 12:18 AM
http://www.politicalhotwire.com/images/smilies/signs/greatjob.png

wingrider
07-14-2011, 12:30 AM

Momma said there would be days like this, momma said! Plug nickels are next to the jukebox, over there >>>>> :-\ >:D

nah more like

Momma tried to make me better but her pleading I denied

that leaves only me to bame cause mama tried

MMC
07-14-2011, 12:33 AM

nah more like

Still explainin there LoVE.....jukebox is that way bro >:D >>>>>

wingrider
07-14-2011, 12:39 AM

nah more like

Still explainin there LoVE.....jukebox is that way bro >:D >>>>>

yeppers.. I still cant get the handle on posting vids.. just put one in the jukebox section but it is just a link

MMC
07-14-2011, 12:55 AM
As long as the Video is not embedded it will show LoVE.....Just opy url and then click share and just post up in here. When you first go to U-tube.....if you pop it up off another video it will be embedded. Just switched down to another of the same. Then look at URL if it says related your good to go.....Then just paste in here. O0