PDA

View Full Version : Calif Bar weighs illegal immigrants application

freecell
07-12-2011, 11:35 AM
http://www.sacbee.com/2011/07/07/3754629/calif-bar-weighs-illegal-immigrants.html

Illegal demands right to be a lawyer. Just goes to show they are only taking jobs Americans won't do. ::)

Mister D
07-12-2011, 11:39 AM
"It's not a fun way to live," Garcia told the legal newspaper.

Too bad.

Erica Moeser, president of the Wisconsin-based National Conference of Bar Examiners, said she did not believe immigration status was addressed on most state bar associations' applications.

What is this? Don't ask, don't tell?

Conley
07-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Well, some lawyers end up criminals but I think there should be a rule if you are currently in violation of the law then no Bar for you! Illegals are willingly and knowingly breaking the law, that should be enough to violate any bar's ethics code and result in disbarment (or in this case, no bar to begin with).

GRUMPY
07-12-2011, 12:13 PM
Well, some lawyers end up criminals but I think there should be a rule if you are currently in violation of the law then no Bar for you! Illegals are willingly and knowingly breaking the law, that should be enough to violate any bar's ethics code and result in disbarment (or in this case, no bar to begin with).

is not the real question why is he not in cuffs and on his way back to where ever.....the same question for harry reid and the gaggle of illegals he paraded in congress....

Conley
07-12-2011, 12:14 PM

is not the real question why is he not in cuffs and on his way back to where ever.....the same question for harry reid and the gaggle of illegals he paraded in congress....

well yea that too!

wingrider
07-13-2011, 01:51 AM
no way should this criminal be allowed to even take the bar exam.. he should be deported immediatly

Mister D
07-13-2011, 07:51 AM
no way should this criminal be allowed to even take the bar exam.. he should be deported immediatly

Damn straight. I have zero sympathy for this kind of stuff.