PDA

View Full Version : DNC ChairPerson vs RNC Chairman.....

MMC
01-09-2012, 09:08 AM
This little interesteing bit was featured by Fox News and Chris Wallace. Jan 7th 2012. Note Wasserman-Schultz and all the stuttering she does. not to mention the outright lies.

She and the Administration lies. they are stating that there has been 22 months of growth in the jobs. Which is a crock a shit. We know for a fact we had to be creating over 200k jobs a month. They were always down. Plus now they are lying about this slight so called boost here at the end of the year. Again it is bullshit!

Simple answer is they are not counting in the Sears stores and anything else until after January to put it out with the monthly numbers for the start of he year. Sears/K-mart is closing over 120 stores Nationwide. Barnes and Nobles will end up selling. Here is another field they are not telling us about. Thats the newspaper Industry. Newspapers are going out buisness all over the Country. Not just jobs lost with Journalism. Dock workers. home Delivery and stores. Most of the lower paying jobs are shit jobs anyways. no taxes taking out, use ones own vehicle, people for years have had to take 2 and 3 routes just to make money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2dFWbWImPM

Wallace gives her the straight dope on Obama's promises and then she can't even answer the damn questions and she wants to talk about what she wants to. Then he asked why are the Demos only concentrating on Romney? This is a DNC attack dog.

The one question I got about Ms I See nothing, Know nothing, and Hear nothing. Is Since she is a Congresswomen, DNC Chair, and the Second in the House under Pelosi. When does she ever represent her constituients in Florida???

Conley
01-09-2012, 09:54 AM
Well I guess January's numbers are going to be really bad.

I don't know why Wasserman-Schultz is the DNC head. She's not very popular, almost the equivalent of the train wreck that was Richard Steele for the RNC. Maybe it's just a bad position that doesn't attract talent.

None of these ambitious pols represent their constituents well. They are an afterthought.

Mister D
01-09-2012, 10:43 AM
Ugh...there is nothing worse than listening to DNC and RNC operatives debating each other. It's constant spin and talking points. I don't know why they even have them on. It's not helpful or enlightening.

MMC
01-09-2012, 11:19 AM
I thought it would be interesting as Chris Wallace kinda hit Sgt Shultz here over some Obama numbers and things Obama said he would do.....which then she tried to avoid.

Mister D
01-09-2012, 11:24 AM
In my experience, that kind of "debate" is usually awful. One guy goes through his talking points and then the other guys. Repeat until segment ends.

MMC
01-09-2012, 11:29 AM
Well in fairness Wallace did the same to the RNC chair too. Which he was steering them away from their talking points. I give Wallace credit here.

Mister D
01-09-2012, 11:34 AM
No offense to Wallace who I generally like. I just don't think DNC guy versus RNC guy debates are particularly helpful.

MMC
01-09-2012, 11:47 AM
I heard most of it on the radio this morning. Thought it might be interesting on what Wallace notes with Obama. As we have seen CNN and MSDNC kinda play with what he does state out of his mouth. Unless they are the ones making a criticsm to help their mentor. So I didnt see the video until i got home. Which actually it is part two of what I got up on Ron Paul today.

Not that I care about either sides talking points with their party rhetoric.