PDA

View Full Version : Furor in Greece over Pedophilia as a Disability.....

MMC
01-10-2012, 06:18 AM
ATHENS, Greece (AP) — Greek disability groups expressed anger Monday at a government decision to expand a list of state-recognized disability categories to include pedophiles, exhibitionists and kleptomaniacs.

The Labor Ministry said categories added to the expanded list — that also includes pyromaniacs, compulsive gamblers, fetishists and sadomasochists — were included for purposes of medical assessment and used as a gauge for allocating financial assistance.

The new list gives pyromaniacs and pedophiles disability pay up to 35 percent, compared to 80 percent for heart transplant recipients.

"It's really not serious to grant Peeping Toms a 20-30 percent disability rate, and 10 percent to diabetics, who have insulin shots four or five times a day," said Vardakastanis.

Greece has been fighting to avoid bankruptcy since 2009. Public spending on health and welfare programs has been sharply cut under austerity measures imposed as a condition for receiving emergency loans from the International Monetary Fund and other countries using the euro currency.....snip~

http://news.yahoo.com/furor-greece-over-pedophilia-disability-174002476.html

Behold what the Future NWO brings you! They call it give to the poor and greedy uhm I mean poor and needy! Social Democracy set up by Social Democrats.

Mister D
01-10-2012, 09:23 AM
Absurd. I wonder how this crew bankrupted a country...

Conley
01-10-2012, 10:37 AM
Yes, decisions like this are why they're in the state their in. The problem will self-correct when their government collapses. Truly unbelievable.

Mister D
01-10-2012, 10:44 AM
"It's really not serious to grant Peeping Toms a 20-30 percent disability rate...

An early contender for understatement of the year.

Conley
01-10-2012, 10:45 AM
:laugh:

I bet it was the Peeping Tom lobbying group that got this legislation passed. :angry:

Mister D
01-10-2012, 10:54 AM
:laugh:

I bet it was the Peeping Tom lobbying group that got this legislation passed. :angry:

And this is what our elite wants to emulate?

jgreer
01-10-2012, 12:06 PM
No one wants to be like Greece where do you get that

Mister D
01-10-2012, 12:21 PM
No one wants to be like Greece where do you get that

Yes, our political handlers do want our system to resemble European systems.

jgreer
01-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Not really

jgreer
01-10-2012, 12:28 PM
In Europe people have free health care education and people can earn a decent living without working themselves to death

Mister D
01-10-2012, 12:40 PM
In Europe people have free health care education and people can earn a decent living without working themselves to death

Yeah, they're also broke.

jgreer
01-10-2012, 12:49 PM
Right and our country is running a profit.

MMC
01-10-2012, 12:51 PM
What does having to work less hrs and getting a free education have to do with passing laws like these? Compensating these types of people? That most of the EU and their version of Paradise will never take place as they do not know how to be fiscally conservative, and they have learned that it is quite alright to be in debt and still borrow more money. While adding to the Welfare state.

What amazes me is they will pulls this sort of shit in the EU and then these Demo Politicians want to try the shit here. I got a better idea. Those that want to call themselves Social Democrats, should take their azz and move to the EU!

Oh and afterwards, don't start bitching because the EU can never be like America and will always be reminded why they are nothing more than second best!

Mister D
01-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Right and our country is running a profit.

I didn't say it was. I said we shouldn;t be looking to emulate a failing system in Europe.

jgreer
01-10-2012, 12:58 PM
Again no one here is planning to run our country like greece you are just being dramatic

basic health care and disability for pesos are not even close to the same thing

MMC
01-10-2012, 01:09 PM
How so JG? Already the Demos run around targeting specific people with laws in this country! Which they learned to do from Europa.

You can't tell me that you would agree to compensate thee people by classifying them with a mental disorder or a mental disability. Or would you?

Mister D
01-10-2012, 01:12 PM
Again no one here is planning to run our country like greece you are just being dramatic

basic health care and disability for pesos are not even close to the same thing

Dude, a plurality of our debt is from SS and oter entitlement programs.

jgreer
01-10-2012, 01:16 PM
Dude, a plurality of our debt is from SS and oter entitlement programs.

No most of our debt comes from the military budget.

Second if people paid the taxes they are supposed to then there wouldn't be a problem

jgreer
01-10-2012, 01:17 PM
How so JG? Already the Demos run around targeting specific people with laws in this country! Which they learned to do from Europa.

You can't tell me that you would agree to compensate thee people by classifying them with a mental disorder or a mental disability. Or would you?

I don't know what you are trying to say but

People who are really sick need help and mental illness is a real thing

MMC
01-10-2012, 01:20 PM

Second if people paid the taxes they are supposed to then there wouldn't be a problem

No most of our debt comes from giving foreign aid.....not the Military.
Yeah lets start with Buffet, Gates, Soros, and 90% of Tinsel town, Entertainers and all Politicans who always are avoiding paying Taxes.

MMC
01-10-2012, 01:25 PM
I don't know what you are trying to say but

People who are really sick need help and mental illness is a real thing

I agree with you on that.....Liberalism is a Mental Disorder :wink: :grin:

jgreer
01-10-2012, 01:26 PM
No most of our debt comes from giving foreign aid.....not the Military.
Yeah lets start with Buffet, Gates, Soros, and 90% of Tinsel town, Entertainers and all Politicans who always are avoiding paying Taxes.

Thats straight up not true Foreign aid is about 1%

jgreer
01-10-2012, 01:26 PM
I agree with you on that.....Liberalism is a Mental Disorder :wink: :grin:

So is ignoring reality which is what u do

Mister D
01-10-2012, 01:27 PM

No, it does not. Entitlement spending is what is sinking the ship.

More taxes without significant cuts in spending on entitlements are ultimately pointless.

MMC
01-10-2012, 01:31 PM
Thats straight up not true Foreign aid is about 1%

Thats bullshit.....1% that does not count NGO's nor NFP's. Nor any Disaster Aid. Entitlements programs and the way they were set up in this country is what is driving this country into the ditch. Not reducing spending and not being efficient in a bureaucratic government.