PDA

View Full Version : 'Real Housewife' Melissa Gorga's New Book Advocates Marital Rape

Cigar
09-25-2013, 12:36 PM
http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/1912igcz3r7ckjpg/ku-bigpic.jpg

Real Housewives of New Jersey star Melissa Gorga has written an advice book, Love Italian Style, for people who want a marriage as hot and happy as the one she has with her husband Joe. Her entire ethos on the subject boils down to this sentence: "Husbands want their wives to submit; wives want our husbands to dominate."

The amount of sexism, gender essentialism, and caveman logic within its pages is so appalling that it's difficult to believe that her book is anything but a cry for help.

It's very clear—from her anecdotes, observations, and tips—that she's married to a controlling asshole that barely views her as human, let alone an equal. He won't "allow" her to go on overnight trips without him, he has a say in the clothes she wears, didn't want her to get a job (even before she became a mother), and he has gotten violent when Melissa does things that he doesn't like.

Joe—Teresa Giudice's brother—seems to restrict any expression of individualism or independence on her part—including this book. He constantly interjects throughout with his own opinions on how women should behave. His are perhaps the most egregious passages in the book, particularly his thoughts on sex.

Men, I know you think your woman isn't the type who wants to be taken. But trust me, she is. Every girl wants to get her hair pulled once in a while. If your wife says "no," turn her around, and rip her clothes off. She wants to be dominated.

Women don't realize how easy men are. Just give us what we want.

http://jezebel.com/real-housewife-melissa-gorgas-new-book-advocates-mar-1371722729

Ok .. you asked for it ... so here it comes :laugh:

Common
09-25-2013, 01:35 PM
Italians think more of the real life tony sopranos than they do of the jersey housewifes. Spoiled full of shit group of think who they are low class scumbags that make real italians look bad

Captain Obvious
09-26-2013, 09:03 PM
My wife digs that. Really, she's not been shy about suggesting it to me.