PDA

View Full Version : Can You Share a Blog?

IMPress Polly
10-07-2013, 06:50 AM
I have a certain friend who has recently become estranged from their political party and would like to share a blog with me here, if possible. I might change the screen name of mine or get a second blog or something to accommodate that (or maybe not if this comrade doesn't post often enough), but anyway my question is this: is it possible to share a PF blog with someone?

Captain Obvious
10-07-2013, 09:29 AM
Comrade?

I see where this is going. :grin:

Peter1469
10-07-2013, 10:11 AM
I have a certain friend who has recently become estranged from their political party and would like to share a blog with me here, if possible. I might change the screen name of mine or get a second blog or something to accommodate that (or maybe not if this comrade doesn't post often enough), but anyway my question is this: is it possible to share a PF blog with someone?

No more Monkey Queen?

I would imagine that if your comrade posted a lot on your blog, you would be sharing it with him.

ADMIN
10-11-2013, 09:34 AM
IMPress Polly,

Certainly, you are free to share a blog, have guest bloggers, or collaborate on any project you wish. Of course, your friend could also register and create his or her own blog as well. Whatever you choose will be most welcomed.