PDA

View Full Version : Ellen rewards waitress who picks up vets tabs with $10,000 check

Alyosha
10-19-2013, 09:27 AM
I think she's a super-sweetie. Wish she would have spread it to the vets, too, but...still Ellen's awesome.

http://news.yahoo.com/ellen-gives-10k-nh-waitress-soldiers-tab-215833590.html

Chris
10-19-2013, 10:26 AM
It's good to hear good news for a change.

Alyosha
10-19-2013, 10:32 AM
It's good to hear good news for a change.

Ellen Degeneres and Neil Patrick Harris have done more for the gay community than given credit. They are ambassadors of normal living. My mother was not so sure about the gay thing or gay marriage, but she felt bad when Anne Heche dumped Ellen so publicly and started saying, "I hope that Ellen finds a nice girl!"

Chloe
10-19-2013, 10:38 AM
Ellen Degeneres and Neil Patrick Harris have done more for the gay community than given credit. They are ambassadors of normal living. My mother was not so sure about the gay thing or gay marriage, but she felt bad when Anne Heche dumped Ellen so publicly and started saying, "I hope that Ellen finds a nice girl!"

Ellen and NPH are awesome people

oceanloverOH
10-19-2013, 11:45 AM
I have always adored and admired Ellen. She and Neil are really role-models for the gay community....examples of real, honest, and down to earth PEOPLE who just happen to be gay. Neither of them have ever let the fact that they are gay get blown out of proportion and take over their lives and personalities like so many have. Neither has ever felt the need to talk and talk and talk incessantly about being gay....it's just a part of them, like her blond hair and his freckles.

Green Arrow
10-19-2013, 04:40 PM
I love Ellen and Neil Patrick Harris. Neil especially. He's one of my favorites. So talented, with a good heart to boot.