PDA

View Full Version : Woman arrected for groping TSA agent. LOL

freecell
07-16-2011, 08:35 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/07/16/woman-arrested-for-groping-tsa-agent-at-phoenix-airport/?test=latestnews

Only they can grope.

freecell
07-16-2011, 08:36 PM
arrested lOL sp

MMC
07-16-2011, 09:28 PM
Guess she wanted to give them a dose of their own medicine.....but now she waill be charged with a felony count and get put on one of those lists. >:D

freecell
07-16-2011, 11:07 PM
a felony is crazy.

MMC
07-17-2011, 02:42 AM
I know a guy who got arrested for taking a whiz outside.....got arrested for indecent exposure. Minor charge right?! Well he ended up getting put on one of those list for sex crimes. Yet they told him he should not be concerned as he is not listed with rapists or pedophiles. Problem is the list does not discern no differences when they first pull anything up. So they will get a list with all charges even thought it can be broken down to those types of crimes.

Captain Obvious
07-17-2011, 09:31 AM
I know a guy who got arrested for taking a whiz outside.....got arrested for indecent exposure. Minor charge right?! Well he ended up getting put on one of those list for sex crimes. Yet they told him he should not be concerned as he is not listed with rapists or pedophiles. Problem is the list does not discern no differences when they first pull anything up. So they will get a list with all charges even thought it can be broken down to those types of crimes.

That dude should have gotten a lawyer - or a good one. Getting put on a sex crime list for taking a piss is flat out wrong.

MMC
07-17-2011, 09:40 AM
I agree but you know the Charge will say Indecent Exposure.....and then the conviction on thereof. Just to fight it in court they will present all the negatives. Up to children walking upon such. Barring some medical reason and the way all are trying to make budgets. I doubt one even gets off from some a minor charge.

But like in Chicago.....there are a lot of buisness' that refuse service of their washrooms to the public. Althought there are portables like in the pak districts near the lake. But I doubt that does one good when you are in the downtown section of the city. Even some fast food places one has to get the key to the from the front cashier. Of course knowing the city and where one can go does help.

Still how do they apply the law. Plenty of homeless people live down on lower Wacker drive. I doubt they are using any washrooms down there. As they would be far and few.

Conley
07-17-2011, 11:14 AM

That dude should have gotten a lawyer - or a good one. Getting put on a sex crime list for taking a piss is flat out wrong.

I have heard of pissers getting charged with sex crimes also. I guess better safe than sorry...anyone know if it's not a crime if you just piss yourself rather than undoing your fly? :o

MMC
07-17-2011, 12:16 PM

I have heard of pissers getting charged with sex crimes also. I guess better safe than sorry...anyone know if it's not a crime if you just piss yourself rather than undoing your fly? :o

Tell them to hold it and wait until they are put in the back of the Squad..... ;D

Conley
07-18-2011, 09:14 AM

Tell them to hold it and wait until they are put in the back of the Squad..... ;D

:D brilliant! i bet the cops would beat the piss out of you for doing that though...

Mister D
07-18-2011, 09:21 AM
I've pissed in public many times when I was younger but it was always in a beer soaked frame of mind.

I was a serial pisser! >:D :o >:D

MMC
07-18-2011, 10:59 AM

:D brilliant! i bet the cops would beat the piss out of you for doing that though...

Kinda hard to beat someone when everytime you hit them more shit falls out from every opening. Just think if one has shorts on and raises their legs up in defense and some big wallowing turd comes out. You gonna try and hit that person again? Even worse if it's diarehia and all the corn kernerls are showing. >:D

Conley
07-18-2011, 11:03 AM
jeez man, wtf ???

this thread has taken a turn rofl...

:D :D

Mister D
07-18-2011, 11:11 AM
:D

Conley
07-18-2011, 11:14 AM
MMC is this something they taught you how to do in Ranger Training? >:D :D

Mister D
07-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Gotta admit it seems like it would be effective.

MMC
07-18-2011, 11:15 AM
>:( "What," well its true you know......hrmmmph. U just try it once. >:D :D