PDA

View Full Version : More Proof there is a God - Burning Cross Mishap Burns Racist

Cigar
10-24-2013, 02:02 PM
Burning Cross Burns Racist

Karma is a bitch, yes she is. The perfect example of said bitchiness is the fact that when a Florida racist was erecting a burning cross, he set himself on fire, resulting in second degree burns over 50 percent of his body. According to neighbors, Ron Nielson, 50, of Palm Bay, was erecting the display with his wife when he lit himself on fire by accident, says Yvonne Martinez of the Palm Bay Police Department. Nielson was apparently carrying the cross and some candles onto his lawn when the incident occurred. Martinez said:

It started as some kind of prank, apparently, and involved a wooden cross. We don’t know if he was trying to light the cross or the candles but when he did, his clothes caught fire.

A prank? Now that’s rich! Last I checked, a Halloween prank would be, say, toilet papering someone’s home. Or egging neighborhood cars. Immature, and inconvenient to the owners of the homes and cars, but hardly sinister. However, burning crosses are definitely sinister, considering that these were what the Ku Klux Klan left in the yards of African- American families in the deep south in times past. This was no prank. This was a cruel, hideous display by a racist gone wrong. Or, in the eyes of people who see it for what it was, gone right.

Police are still investigating the scene where the burning cross injured its owner. A fire marshal told Martinez that the area was not properly ventilated. What Neilson poured gasoline onto the materials, he caught fire, burning his midsection. He was airlifted to Orlando Regional Medical Center’s Burn Unit.

Let me help y’all out with this here investigation. Candles are their own fuel. They do not require gasoline or anything else to catch fire like say, oh, a wooden cross would. They were trying to light the cross. Also, if this was outside, how was it not properly ventilated? Things that make ya go hmmm….

Do yourselves a favor here, Palm Bay PD, and don’t look the other way on this one. See this and call it for what it is: a couple of wannabe Klansmen whose little shindig went wrong.

Now, a more vindictive person would wish the man a slow, painful recovery. However, while I do believe that he got what was coming to him, considering his activities, I wish Mr. Nielson no ill. I wish him a comfortable, speedy recovery with as few scars as possible. I also hope he learns a lesson from this. Don’t play with fire, and quit being a racist. I also hope he has a few African-American attendants at the hospital. If he gets to know some of us, perhaps he will like us a bit better. Nope, no ill will here. After all, karma’s a bitch.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/10/18/burning-cross-burns-racist/

Gotta love how Karma when it works!!!! :wink:

Cigar
10-24-2013, 02:47 PM
Disco Infernal

http://images.wikia.com/creepypasta/images/7/71/Man-on-fire.jpg

nathanbforrest45
10-24-2013, 03:33 PM
The only question I have with this is why was he setting fire to a cross in his own yard? Maybe his wife was black and he was trying to get him and his wife to move out of the neighborhood.

If this is what Cigar claims it to be (and there is always more to the story) then this guy got just what he deserved

nathanbforrest45
10-24-2013, 03:40 PM
Another thing I think is a hoot is that all of the stories related to this show cross burnings by Klansman having absolutely nothing to do with this incident.

I will admit the guy is a prime candidate for a Darwin Award but I can't say this was a "racist" act. What could it have been? I have no idea and neither does anyone else at this point. It was a cross shaped object and it was fire so it must have been racist right????

Green Arrow
10-24-2013, 03:44 PM
There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of evidence that this man was a racist or trying to burn a cross. Even if there was, however, it's pretty sad that people would be happy this happened to someone.

Mister D
10-24-2013, 03:45 PM
What a tasteless thread. Should I look up how many gang affiliated Negroes got "smoked" last night and say "karma is a bitch"? That would be hysterical , right?

Mister D
10-24-2013, 03:46 PM
There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of evidence that this man was a racist or trying to burn a cross. Even if there was, however, it's pretty sad that people would be happy this happened to someone.

Exactly.

Captain Obvious
10-24-2013, 04:00 PM
Junk thread

Cthulhu
10-24-2013, 05:05 PM
Burning a cross in our own yard? Well, I'll agree it is stupid. Racist? Who were the blacks to be intimidated by some guy torching himself?

Cigar you're reaching pretty deep in that bucket of yours.

Codename Section
10-24-2013, 05:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYF7H_fpc-g