PDA

View Full Version : It's National Cat Day

Matty
10-29-2013, 05:15 PM
http://now.msn.com/national-cat-day-is-here-so-celebrate-with-this-photo-gallery

Common
10-29-2013, 05:45 PM
We could have cat day on the forum here get my drift roflmao lol

Matty
10-29-2013, 07:37 PM
melty downy in progress.

Common
10-29-2013, 08:12 PM
meow meowmeow oink oink oinky doinky lol listen close my dear unstable gladys

U CANT TOUCH THIS !!!!!!!!!

You may not like it theres no pink overalls in it WHeeeeeeeeeee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo

fyrenza
10-29-2013, 10:09 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Zy_6TriKFl0/URR6H6tBujI/AAAAAAAAAnY/12jkqiNmAzE/s1600/Cat+pictures+funny+%2528918%2529.jpg

Codename Section
10-29-2013, 10:12 PM
Ohhhh, the jokes I would have made about this thread last year.

strollingbonez
10-30-2013, 04:11 AM
hell everyday is fucking cat day at my house....

fyrenza
10-30-2013, 06:37 PM
I'm down to 5, from 7, so, Yeah. Every day is "cat" day, here, too!

strollingbonez
10-31-2013, 07:02 AM
i am down to 3 and holding...according to hubby....

strollingbonez
10-31-2013, 07:06 AM
clark: lhd....8 years old at least...follows you around and nags....you feed him....that doesnt do it....you pet him that makes him grumpy....so forth and so on

tiff: the only female and the smallest....for some reason hates yoda...and lets him know it...hisses and growls....she is about 7 lbs...dsh

yoda: the youngest...at nearly 2...the biggest at over 15 lbs....no fat...vet says he may be heavier when he fills in...we call him the house panther...he tries to buddy up to tiff..and she just bitches him out...so he decides wtf and kicks her ass....i mean come on tiff...he is 2x your size?

strollingbonez
10-31-2013, 07:08 AM
o did i mention tiff is hubby's cat and he loves her to pieces..where as yoda is the cat i found at the end of the driveway...well kitten....hubby aint fond of him...but i am...

he will devil clark and gets in trouble for having tuffs of white hair in his mouth....

Matty
10-31-2013, 07:19 AM
Two here in my house, orange is about 12 pounds and mama kitty is 7 pounds. she rules the roost.

nathanbforrest45
10-31-2013, 07:40 AM
I love cats. With a little wasabe they taste just like chicken

fyrenza
10-31-2013, 08:03 AM
Well, in all honesty, 4 of them were my folks ~
two had passed away,
and the other two are a brother and sister that my mom named Frick & Frack.

The other three are "mine" ... sort of ...
ONE, I actually got while we were OTR drivers ~

We went to work for a TINY little company,
and while in "orientation,"
the owner had to rescue a litter of kittens that had rolled down into a culvert.
Usually, when you go to work for a company,
they give you a cap, maybe a jacket, right?
Well, THAT company gave us a caT,
and I named her Hattie.

She's a ragdoll, weights 13 pounds and is about 13 years old.
SHE's the Queen of the House.

Squeaker, the tortoiseshell, wandered up when we lived in Austin,
and adopted me.
She's about 7 years old, and weights about 10 pounds.

Pity adopted me when we lived in Beeville,
and she's probably about 5 years old.

We also have two dogs. lol

One, that we got at a Free Puppies For Sale thang on the side of the road ~
Taffy, she's a catahoula, probably 50 pounds and 7 years old.

The other wandered up within a WEEK of us losing our Little Dog,
that was a rat terrier,
and Birdie is like a larger version of Little Dog.
She's a bird dog, REAL skinny looking, though I feed her
and give all of them meds for worms and fleas/ticks,
weighing about 30 pounds.

ALL of my animals are spayed or neutered because

Cripes!

I can't AFFORD any more of 'em! lol

nathanbforrest45
10-31-2013, 08:15 AM
Actually, I do like cats. They are independent little beast who won't do tricks just to get a treat. Cats are natural predators and can take care of themselves. My favorite cat was one we named Smudge because it was solid white except for a streak of black on her head and down her back. That cat was a joy to watch. She would hide in the shadows in the back yard waiting for my Jack Russell to come out to do her business and then attack her at her most vulnerable moment. And then just walk away like nothing happened. Her and the Jack would chase each other all over the house and then she would jump into a basket I kept on the floor for books. The Jack would leave her alone as it was like "home base" and she couldn't be touched there. She was quite the hunter and would bring me "gifts" all the time.

Unfortunately, I had a neighbor who hated animals and one day Smudge just disappeared. I will always believe the neighbor caught her in one of her infrequent times alone in my yard and either killed her or dumped her somewhere.

Matty
11-02-2013, 09:59 AM
o did i mention tiff is hubby's cat and he loves her to pieces..where as yoda is the cat i found at the end of the driveway...well kitten....hubby aint fond of him...but i am...

he will devil clark and gets in trouble for having tuffs of white hair in his mouth....

:angel8: