PDA

View Full Version : Women Would Rather Cheat With Eli Manning Than Tom Brady

Conley
02-01-2012, 12:19 AM
As part of our ongoing hard-hitting coverage of Super Bowl XLVI, we bring you this important news: The married ladies surveyed by AshleyMadison.com say they'd prefer to have an affair with Eli Manning over Tom Brady, by a margin of 54 percent to 46 percent.

It's not a huge margin of victory, but this time of year, there's no such thing as winning ugly.

Much like in the actual Super Bowl, I'd have thought Tom Brady would've been a favorite here. He's got the dashing good looks ‒ and that's not even my subjective opinion. Brady's a spokesman for fashionable Ugg boots. He's done the magazine spreads holding baby goats. He landed the world's hottest supermodel. These are not things that happen to people who look like Quasimodo.

But Eli got the W anyway. The guy just wins. Here's the lame explanation as to why:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/ridiculous-survey-married-women-rather-affair-eli-manning-123302461.html

Yeah, I'm not buying this one. AshleyMadison.com is a pretty scuzzy site, they are basically an online dating site for married people to cheat, or at least that's how they market themselves.

MMC
02-01-2012, 02:23 AM
Like Brady cares with the OL he has. Plus that Ashley Madison site is not any great sponsor.

wingrider
02-01-2012, 07:44 AM
who the hell cares about manning? What about the rest of us??

Mister D
02-01-2012, 09:02 AM
We had some weird sports related stories yesterday. :grin:

MMC
02-01-2012, 09:16 AM
I was waiting for todays new story lines outa NY. :laugh:

Mister D
02-01-2012, 09:19 AM
I was waiting for todays new story lines outa NY. :laugh:

Tom Brady and Eli Manning seen on a date! :shocked:

Conley
02-01-2012, 09:30 AM
:laugh: I figured this thread would get some good answers.

I'm bummed the UN didn't chime in on this pressing issue though. :undecided: