PDA

View Full Version : Conference at UN Headquarters (21st - 24th Feb) APPLY NOW!!!

ICD Press
02-01-2012, 06:28 AM
“Call for Applications”

The International Conference on Cultural Diplomacy & the UN
“Cultural Diplomacy and Soft Power in an Interdependent World: The Opportunities of Global Governance”
(New York & Washington D.C., February 21st – 24th, 2012)
www.un-culturaldiplomacy-conference.org (http://www.un-culturaldiplomacy-conference.org)

The Institute for Cultural Diplomacy is currently accepting applications for our forth coming event, which will take place in New York City and Washington D.C. from February 21st – 24th, 2012. The event will bring together government and diplomatic officials, civil society practitioners, private sector representatives, journalists, young professionals, students and scholars, and other interested stakeholders from across the world for a program of lectures, workshops, panel and group discussions and social and cultural activities featuring leading figures from the fields of politics, the arts, academia, media, and business.

The “Conference on The United Nations and Cultural Diplomacy” is one of a three–part series of International Conferences held by the ICD on the issue of ‘International Institutions and Global Governance: The Role of Cultural Diplomacy’. The aim of the conference this year is to reflect on the role of institutions such as the United Nations within the international system, on global governance as a whole in terms of key international issues and on how Cultural Diplomacy takes place. The program will consist of lectures, seminars, debates and panel discussions that will feature leading figures from international politics & diplomacy, academia, civil society, and the private sector.

In an age of international instability and discontent, the United Nations marked a transition towards a more ‘soft’ power-based approach to international relations. With its specific aim to foster peace and cooperation agreements, the United Nations was the first institution to focus on relations between states and international understanding. Cultural Diplomacy is becoming increasingly important within international relations and The Institute for Cultural Diplomacy reflects the desire to expand on this work.

This conference will focus on and analyze the probability of Cultural Diplomacy representing a useful tool for fostering international cooperation within an institutional framework and within the wider global government.

To apply please visit:
http://www.culturaldiplomacy.org/academy/index.php?en_uncdc-2011-application-form

ICD Press
02-01-2012, 06:30 AM
“Cultural Diplomacy and Soft Power in an Interdependent World: The Opportunities of Global Governance”
www.un-culturaldiplomacy-conference.org (http://www.un-culturaldiplomacy-conference.org)

The Institute for Cultural Diplomacy is currently accepting applications for our forth coming event, which will take place in New York City and Washington D.C. from February 21st – 24th, 2012. The event will bring together government and diplomatic officials, civil society practitioners, private sector representatives, journalists, young professionals, students and scholars, and other interested stakeholders from across the world for a program of lectures, workshops, panel and group discussions and social and cultural activities featuring leading figures from the fields of politics, the arts, academia, media, and business.

The “Conference on The United Nations and Cultural Diplomacy” is one of a three–part series of International Conferences held by the ICD on the issue of ‘International Institutions and Global Governance: The Role of Cultural Diplomacy’. The aim of the conference this year is to reflect on the role of institutions such as the United Nations within the international system, on global governance as a whole in terms of key international issues and on how Cultural Diplomacy takes place. The program will consist of lectures, seminars, debates and panel discussions that will feature leading figures from international politics & diplomacy, academia, civil society, and the private sector.

In an age of international instability and discontent, the United Nations marked a transition towards a more ‘soft’ power-based approach to international relations. With its specific aim to foster peace and cooperation agreements, the United Nations was the first institution to focus on relations between states and international understanding. Cultural Diplomacy is becoming increasingly important within international relations and The Institute for Cultural Diplomacy reflects the desire to expand on this work.

To apply please visit:
http://www.culturaldiplomacy.org/academy/index.php?en_uncdc-2011-application-form

ICD Press
02-01-2012, 06:42 AM
“Call for Applications”

This conference will focus on and analyze the probability of Cultural Diplomacy representing a useful tool for fostering international cooperation within an institutional framework and within the wider global government.

To apply please visit:

MMC
02-01-2012, 07:38 AM
The UN can take this message to the bank. The United States of America WILL NOT BE EUROPEANIZED!!!!! :tool20:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-RLjNIp3Bs&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL F83CFACCDA9DF4E7

The UN and those that stand For that Wider Global Government......It Ain't Nothin'.....We can't Handle Already! :protest:

wingrider
02-01-2012, 07:39 AM
the UN can suck my rebel dick

wingrider
02-01-2012, 07:40 AM
see my post in the other thread on this subject

wingrider
02-01-2012, 07:42 AM
what???? three threads started by the same person on the same subject?? admin can you do something about this waste of bandwidth?

MMC
02-01-2012, 08:00 AM
:spam4: eh!!!! You can do all that right here wherein you would actually have to engage in Real Meaningful Dialogue With Actual Americans. U-know those that actually work for a living and have to deal with the reality at hand. Those that don't have money to waste to fly over to the UN, just to learn how to kiss-ass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UF9yN9DWuc

:bullshit: The UN was not the first to do so.....another distorted fact. Just like U-Guys fostered Peace and cooperation with the Sunni. Which is why the UN kisses that Sunni Ass. Hows that peace work out when the Sunni are the minority?

Cooperation agreements??? Oh, that means US dollars to help build up another country's infrastructure. Humnaitarian Aid.....More US Dollars, huh? The other difference is you call all states. Their not! Their Sovereign Countries!

Here.....Something Special For you and your soft-power based approach of assimilation. It's called-IN YO FACE!

MMC
02-01-2012, 08:07 AM
I caught him Wing Commander.....trying to slide up in here when no one was looking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvRc7pwnt0U

Now I am teaching him about the finer etiquette of what it means concerning.....No Vaseline!

I luv the way they start this off with.....Here's what they think about ya!!!!! Especially the UN!!!!!

MMC
02-01-2012, 08:55 AM
Can't believe whoever it was.....covered up 3 of our sections with this UN/NWO BullShit! Why don't those Occupiers go and Occupy this shit! One things for sure ya gotta have money to attend. Course they be preferring US dollars.

Not only will you spend but you will learn how to kiss Other Foreign Politicans azzes. Get into that whole Socialization crap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWJqt0u_TCs

When it comes to those in the UN and that NWO.....Ring Ding Dong-Keep Their Heads Ringing!

Mister D
02-01-2012, 09:14 AM
Three threads? That is kind of obnoxious.

MMC
02-01-2012, 09:19 AM
Get him D.....shows him those Dictator type Qualities :wink: :grin:

Mister D
02-01-2012, 09:23 AM
That reminds me. I have to decorate my man cave. I'm going with a dictator motif. :cool2:

wingrider
02-01-2012, 06:43 PM
That reminds me. I have to decorate my man cave. I'm going with a dictator motif. :cool2:

well i hope you have a rack and a cat o nine tails in there,, a guillotine would be a nice asset also.
let me know how that works out, and if you need help with the wiring let me know.