PDA

View Full Version : Cops Sodomize Man for Traffic Stop and it gets worse

Codename Section
11-06-2013, 07:39 PM
This is America...shit

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-sodomize-man-traffic-stop-terrifying/

David Eckert was shopping at Wal-mart and upon leaving he rolled through a stop sign. He could have never imagined the living nightmare that he was about to experience.

When Eckert got out of his vehicle the police thought that he appeared to be “clenching his buttocks.” What followed was nothing short of torture and rape.

This poor man was driven to the first hospital which refused to do the bidding of the police on grounds of ethics. But the second hospital did not.

According to the report (http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3209305.shtml?cat=500#.UnkhS_mfjGj) Eckert was x-rayed and nothing was found. Then, doctors anally penetrated Mr. Eckert, nothing was found. For a second time, Mr. Eckert’s anus was penetrated, all the while he is refusing to consent, again nothing was found. After the x-ray and the two penetrations, doctors proceeded to insert an enema into Mr. Eckert’s anus, and he watched in horror and disbelief as doctors searched through his stool.

However, for these sickos, it was still not enough, Eckert was given a second enema, and then a third!! Still, nothing was found. He was then given a second X-ray, nothing was found. He was then prepped for surgery, yes surgery! Mr. Eckert was given a colonoscopy and his intestines were searched. Still, no drugs were found.

Mr. Eckert refused to give consent throughout this entire ordeal, yet the hospital and the police in their sadistic manner, cried for more and more. The Gila Regional Medical Center has even threatened Mr. Eckert for refusing to pay for his own rape!

Every single person involved in the sodomizing and rape of Mr. Eckert deserves to be in prison; the doctors, the police, the nurses, everyone. There is no amount of compensation that will ever repair the damage that something like this can do to a person.

Codename Section
11-06-2013, 07:52 PM
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3209305.shtml?cat=500#.UnrjRhAof-D

The incident began January 2, 2013 after David Eckert finished shopping
at the Wal-Mart in Deming. According to a federal lawsuit, Eckert
didn't make a complete stop at a stop sign coming out of the parking lot
and was immediately stopped by law enforcement.

Eckert's attorney, Shannon Kennedy, said in an interview with KOB that
after law enforcement asked him to step out of the vehicle, he appeared
to be clenching his buttocks. Law enforcement thought that was probable
cause to suspect that Eckert was hiding narcotics in his anal cavity.
While officers detained Eckert, they secured a search warrant from a
judge that allowed for an anal cavity search.

The lawsuit claims that Deming Police tried taking Eckert to an
emergency room in Deming, but a doctor there refused to perform the anal
cavity search citing it was "unethical."

But physicians at the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City
agreed to perform the procedure and a few hours later, Eckert was
admitted.

What Happened

While there, Eckert was subjected to repeated and humiliating forced
medical procedures. A review of Eckert's medical records, which he
released to KOB, and details in the lawsuit show the following happened:

1. Eckert's abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.

2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

4. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema. Eckert was
forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert
watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

5. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a second time.
Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers.
Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

6. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a third time.

7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.

8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed
a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert's
anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.

Throughout this ordeal, Eckert protested and never gave doctors at the
Gila Regional Medical Center consent to perform any of these medical
procedures.

Chris
11-06-2013, 07:54 PM
There was a similar story a while back but the doctor refused to comply with the police as it was against the Hippocratic Oath.

Codename Section
11-06-2013, 07:59 PM
He clenched his butt, or so they said. Jesus.

countryboy
11-06-2013, 08:04 PM
OH. MY. GOD. This is beyond the pale of anything I have ever heard. If this isn't a clarion call against an oppressive police state, nothing is, or will ever be. UNBUCKINGFELIEVABLE.

Peter1469
11-06-2013, 08:10 PM
This guy will sue the department, the hospital, and the people involved. It will likely settle out of court and he will probably become a very wealthy man.

countryboy
11-06-2013, 08:13 PM
This guy will sue the department, the hospital, and the people involved. It will likely settle out of court and he will probably become a very wealthy man.
That's all well and good. But what, if anything, will happen to the perpetrators of this truly grave injustice?

Peter1469
11-06-2013, 08:21 PM
That's all well and good. But what, if anything, will happen to the perpetrators of this truly grave injustice?

Hopefully they will be charged criminally. The docs should lose their medical licenses.

Dr. Who
11-06-2013, 08:32 PM
This is America...shit

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/cops-sodomize-man-traffic-stop-terrifying/

David Eckert was shopping at Wal-mart and upon leaving he rolled through a stop sign. He could have never imagined the living nightmare that he was about to experience.

When Eckert got out of his vehicle the police thought that he appeared to be “clenching his buttocks.” What followed was nothing short of torture and rape.

This poor man was driven to the first hospital which refused to do the bidding of the police on grounds of ethics. But the second hospital did not.

According to the report (http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3209305.shtml?cat=500#.UnkhS_mfjGj) Eckert was x-rayed and nothing was found. Then, doctors anally penetrated Mr. Eckert, nothing was found. For a second time, Mr. Eckert’s anus was penetrated, all the while he is refusing to consent, again nothing was found. After the x-ray and the two penetrations, doctors proceeded to insert an enema into Mr. Eckert’s anus, and he watched in horror and disbelief as doctors searched through his stool.

However, for these sickos, it was still not enough, Eckert was given a second enema, and then a third!! Still, nothing was found. He was then given a second X-ray, nothing was found. He was then prepped for surgery, yes surgery! Mr. Eckert was given a colonoscopy and his intestines were searched. Still, no drugs were found.

Mr. Eckert refused to give consent throughout this entire ordeal, yet the hospital and the police in their sadistic manner, cried for more and more. The Gila Regional Medical Center has even threatened Mr. Eckert for refusing to pay for his own rape!

Every single person involved in the sodomizing and rape of Mr. Eckert deserves to be in prison; the doctors, the police, the nurses, everyone. There is no amount of compensation that will ever repair the damage that something like this can do to a person.
That is simply outrageous. According to the original report most of the violation of his civil rights occurred outside of the country covered by the warrant, and some of it after the warrant expired. I hope that the Municipality, Medical institution and officers involved enjoy the lawsuit. He's seeking punitive and treble damages and he will probably be awarded them. The poor guy is still receiving bills for thousands of dollars from the Gila Regional Medical Center and he's afraid to leave his house.

Codename Section
11-06-2013, 08:47 PM
The US SCOTUS said anal cavity searches are fine at traffic stops. I wish Alyosha were on because she could tell me the case.
Green Arrow?

Dr. Who
11-06-2013, 09:03 PM
The US SCOTUS said anal cavity searches are fine at traffic stops. I wish Alyosha were on because she could tell me the case.
@Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868)?There are a few listed here: http://www.americanbar.org/publications/human_rights_magazine_home/2013_vol_39/may_2013_n2_privacy/upending_human_dignity_fourth_amendment.html

Green Arrow
11-06-2013, 09:07 PM
@Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868)?

I believe you're referring to Florence v. Board of Chosen Freeholders.

Codename Section
11-06-2013, 09:09 PM
I believe you're referring to Florence v. Board of Chosen Freeholders.

That's it! Thanks.

So basically that made this "legal" am I not correct? I'd wake her but it's not that important.

Green Arrow
11-06-2013, 09:17 PM
That's it! Thanks.

So basically that made this "legal" am I not correct? I'd wake her but it's not that important.

Legal and "constitutional," yep.

Codename Section
11-06-2013, 09:27 PM
https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1000604_660611367304860_1985818876_n.jpg

Dr. Who
11-06-2013, 09:30 PM
That's it! Thanks.

So basically that made this "legal" am I not correct? I'd wake her but it's not that important.I don't think that the facts are the same. In Florence the plaintiff was in custody at the time that his 4th amendment rights were violated.

Justice Kennedy delivered the opinion of the Court, except as to Part IV, concluding that the search procedures at the county jails struck a reasonable balance between inmate privacy and the needs of the institutions, and thus the Fourth and Fourteenth Amendment (http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct-cgi/get-const?amendmentxiv)s do not require adoption of the framework and rules petitioner pro- poses. Pp. 5−18, 19. (a) Maintaining safety and order at detention centers requires the expertise of correctional officials, who must have substantial discretion to devise reasonable solutions to problems. A regulation impinging on an inmate’s constitutional rights must be upheld “if it is reasonably related to legitimate penological interests http://www.law.cornell.edu/supremecourt/text/10-945

In this case: While officers detained Eckert, they secured a search warrant from a judge that allowed for an anal cavity search.

The lawsuit claims that Deming Police tried taking Eckert to an emergency room in Deming, but a doctor there refused to perform the anal cavity search citing it was "unethical."
But physicians at the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City agreed to perform the procedure and a few hours later, Eckert was admitted.

Thus Eckert was never in a detention center or jail, so I don't think that the reasoning in Florence applies.

Peter1469
11-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Yes, I think it was a narrow ruling. But I don't follow criminal law these days.

oceanloverOH
11-06-2013, 11:35 PM
My God in heaven. What physical and emotional suffering this man had to have experienced! You know what? Whether or not he had drugs up his bum JUST ISN'T THAT DAMNED IMPORTANT, to go to all those lengths. I swear if it had been me, they wouldn't have penetrated my nether regions without one helluva fight....I don't imagine a big oxygen canister swung with all my strength would feel too good when it connected with somebody's head. They would've had to tie me up, handcuff me, put me in a straight jacket or sedate me. You're right, Peter1469. Mr. Eckert should sue the holy living crap out of every single person that was involved in this travesty.

Codename Section
11-06-2013, 11:36 PM
My God in heaven. What physical and emotional suffering this man had to have experienced! You know what? Whether or not he had drugs up his bum JUST ISN'T THAT DAMNED IMPORTANT, to go to all those lengths. I swear if it had been me, they wouldn't have penetrated my nether regions without one helluva fight....I don't imagine a big oxygen canister swung with all my strength would feel too good when it connected with somebody's head. They would've had to tie me up, handcuff me, put me in a straight jacket or sedate me. You're right, @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10). Mr. Eckert should sue the holy living crap out of every single person that was involved in this travesty.

That's my girl!

Dr. Who
11-06-2013, 11:37 PM
Yes, I think it was a narrow ruling. But I don't follow criminal law these days.Perhaps Ayosha will weigh in. This is her bailiwick. Me, I just read tons of civil case law.

Peter1469
11-06-2013, 11:50 PM
I am a contracts law geek these days. Except when I am on reverse duty.

Dr. Who
11-07-2013, 12:06 AM
I am a contracts law geek these days. Except when I am on reverse duty.Contracts. Not my favorite. Of course for me confined to insurance wordings. Checking for the impact of periods and commas and articles and whether more clauses result in more or less coverage. Often counter intuitive. Sometimes less is better. Always dry. Also why do lawyers drafting contract wordings use so many words to say so little? I often have to read things six times because of run-on sentences. By the time you get to the end of one, you've forgotten the beginning.

Peter1469
11-07-2013, 12:43 AM
Contracts. Not my favorite. Of course for me confined to insurance wordings. Checking for the impact of periods and commas and articles and whether more clauses result in more or less coverage. Often counter intuitive. Sometimes less is better. Always dry. Also why do lawyers drafting contract wordings use so many words to say so little? I often have to read things six times because of run-on sentences. By the time you get to the end of one, you've forgotten the beginning.

It is hard to keep the contracting officers in line.

oceanloverOH
11-07-2013, 01:19 AM
It is hard to keep the contracting officers in line.

Contracting officers? Here ya go, Peter1469!

fyrenza
11-07-2013, 01:47 AM
Didn't I just sa ... Never mind.

In A-fukin'-MERICA???

Really?

'I don't likeee the looks of you, so Bend Over?'

Mang, Mexico is looking better, by the second...

fyrenza
11-07-2013, 02:16 AM
I am a contracts law geek these days. Except when I am on reverse duty.

The MARRIED team of lawyers spoke on .. Glen Beck? ... today.

To have caught THAT case. <sigh>

They'll make historical law, and though I don't remember their names, right now?

I WILL, by the time this plays out.

fyrenza
11-07-2013, 02:20 AM
I'm too lazy, and on satellite connection, to look it up,

but is his name "Glen" or GlenN?

Peter1469
11-07-2013, 08:46 AM
I'm too lazy, and on satellite connection, to look it up,

but is his name "Glen" or GlenN?

Two ns.

Alyosha
11-07-2013, 08:48 AM
The Florence Case and its outcomes we will not know for a few years. Cases like this is where we will see the tests and standards in action. When sued the government may fall back upon the SCOTUS or it may wait for a better case to solidify the interpretation.

My guess is that they will pay. No one wants this going back to the court.

shaarona
11-07-2013, 08:50 AM
This is just sadistic. The cops should go to prison.

Peter1469
11-07-2013, 09:32 AM
The Florence Case and its outcomes we will not know for a few years. Cases like this is where we will see the tests and standards in action. When sued the government may fall back upon the SCOTUS or it may wait for a better case to solidify the interpretation.

My guess is that they will pay. No one wants this going back to the court.

What they don't want is a public judgement. They will pay big time for a sealed settlement with no admission of liability.

Alyosha
11-07-2013, 09:46 AM
What they don't want is a public judgement. They will pay big time for a sealed settlement with no admission of liability.

Yep. He won't make millions though. That's such crap. He'll make probably $575K is my guess.

Peter1469
11-07-2013, 10:00 AM
Yep. He won't make millions though. That's such crap. He'll make probably $575K is my guess.

You are probably right about that.

Alyosha
11-07-2013, 10:06 AM
That pregnant woman who got tased for a traffic stop only got $40k, so I'm not sure he'll get that much more. They will count on him not wanting to go to a jury trial.

Peter1469
11-07-2013, 10:25 AM
That pregnant woman who got tased for a traffic stop only got $40k, so I'm not sure he'll get that much more. They will count on him not wanting to go to a jury trial.

A 14 hour anal torture session is worth more than getting tased. (Dude, don't tase me!) This is a unique case and I imagine that will translate into lots of money to cover it up.

Alyosha
11-07-2013, 10:26 AM
A 14 hour anal torture session is worth more than getting tased. (Dude, don't tase me!) This is a unique case and I imagine that will translate into lots of money to cover it up.

True but conservatives at least care about pregnant women and like to give them money.

Peter1469
11-07-2013, 10:34 AM
True but conservatives at least care about pregnant women and like to give them money.

I wonder if the baby was harmed by the tasing????

Dr. Who
11-07-2013, 05:49 PM

Would that include treble damages. It's my understanding that they are only awarded in cases where the behavior is particularly heinous, but this behavior does seem to satisfy the criteria.

nic34
11-07-2013, 05:53 PM
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S3209305.shtml?cat=500#.UnrjRhAof-D

The incident began January 2, 2013 after David Eckert finished shopping
at the Wal-Mart in Deming. According to a federal lawsuit, Eckert
didn't make a complete stop at a stop sign coming out of the parking lot
and was immediately stopped by law enforcement.

Eckert's attorney, Shannon Kennedy, said in an interview with KOB that
after law enforcement asked him to step out of the vehicle, he appeared
to be clenching his buttocks. Law enforcement thought that was probable
cause to suspect that Eckert was hiding narcotics in his anal cavity.
While officers detained Eckert, they secured a search warrant from a
judge that allowed for an anal cavity search.

The lawsuit claims that Deming Police tried taking Eckert to an
emergency room in Deming, but a doctor there refused to perform the anal
cavity search citing it was "unethical."

But physicians at the Gila Regional Medical Center in Silver City
agreed to perform the procedure and a few hours later, Eckert was
admitted.

What Happened

While there, Eckert was subjected to repeated and humiliating forced
medical procedures. A review of Eckert's medical records, which he
released to KOB, and details in the lawsuit show the following happened:

1. Eckert's abdominal area was x-rayed; no narcotics were found.

2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.

4. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema. Eckert was
forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert
watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.

5. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a second time.

6. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a third time.

7. Doctors then x-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.

8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed
a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert's
anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.

Throughout this ordeal, Eckert protested and never gave doctors at the
Gila Regional Medical Center consent to perform any of these medical
procedures.

code, don't let Cthulhu hear about this.....

Chris
11-07-2013, 09:48 PM
...Consider what happened to Eckert. What if those officers had done that to someone without the color of law? Held someone down, forced multiple body cavity searches, enemas, and a colonoscopy on some poor innocent schmuck? We’d consider it the moral equivalent of kidnapping and rape. And that’s what it is. But in today’s police state, this is no bug, this is a feature. It gets a lot of attention because the police found no drugs. Yet if any non-police officer had done this to some random person and found drugs, they’d still be locked away for 30 years.

It is time for a revolutionary awakening for the American public. Liberals prefer to see the warm-and-cuddly side of government, and wish to somehow disassociate the everyday police brutality from the rest of the institution from which it intrinsically flows. Conservatives complain about big and intrusive government, but come off as rather disingenuous, even when discussing civil liberties issues like the TSA and surveillance, insofar as they refuse to see that entire communities have long lived in constant terror of the law enforcers who many people justly consider a much bigger threat to their freedom than taxation or EPA regulations. If America is ever going to have the least bit of a chance at making progress toward human freedom, the police state as we know it has to be abolished, and any law enforcement that does exist has to be reined in dramatically and quickly....

@ David Eckert and the Reality of the American Police State (http://blog.independent.org/2013/11/06/david-eckert-and-the-reality-of-the-american-police-state/)

Codename Section
11-07-2013, 09:56 PM
...Consider what happened to Eckert. What if those officers had done that to someone without the color of law? Held someone down, forced multiple body cavity searches, enemas, and a colonoscopy on some poor innocent schmuck? We’d consider it the moral equivalent of kidnapping and rape. And that’s what it is. But in today’s police state, this is no bug, this is a feature. It gets a lot of attention because the police found no drugs. Yet if any non-police officer had done this to some random person and found drugs, they’d still be locked away for 30 years.

Chris
11-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Exactly. The state should have to follow the same laws it imposes, that is what rule of law is about. This act was the rule of men.

Dr. Who
11-07-2013, 10:08 PM
People must have the right not to have their bodies violated by any level of government or their minions.