PDA

View Full Version : Feinsteins contribution's from intelligence contractors 3x that of Leahy

Codename Section
11-14-2013, 01:16 PM
and you wonder why she led the charge to give NSA more spying wiggle room? This woman is a piece of shit. An absolute piece of shit. I hope an asteroid falls on her or a house. Whichever. Maybe its a bucket of water being thrown on her that I'm thinking of...

http://reason.com/24-7/2013/11/14/sen-feinstein-receives-more-than-three-t

While there are many bills that have been introduced
in Congress in response to the revelations about the NSA (thank
you, Ed Snowden), there really are only two that matter right now
in terms of actually having a chance of moving forward. One is
good, one is terrible. There is the USA FREEDOM Act,
introduced in the Senate by Senator Patrick Leahy, which actually
tries to rein in many of the abuses. It's not perfect, but it's a
very good bill. Then there's the fake reform bill, introduced by
Senator Dianne Feinstein, officially dubbed the FISA Improvements
Act, but which is really designed to legalize the NSA's
abuses and open the door to making it even worse.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/14/dianne-feinstein-receives-three-times-more-cash-from-intelligence-contractors-than-patrick-leahy/
(http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/11/14/dianne-feinstein-receives-three-times-more-cash-from-intelligence-contractors-than-patrick-leahy/)

Dept. of Defense Intelligence Services Contractors

Contributions to Senator *Feinstein

Contributions to Senator Leahy

General Dynamics

$43,750

$13,300

Northrop Grumman

$29,800

$6,000

Lockheed Martin

$10,000

$11,000

Honeywell International

$10,000

$5,000

**L-3 Communications

$6,500

---

AECOM

$7,000

---

$107,050

$35,300

*Not included in the chart is a $250 contribution to Senator Feinstein from Johns Hopkins University, #19 on the USASpending (http://www.usaspending.gov/?fromfiscal=yes&carryfilters=on&fiscal_year=all&maj_contracting_agency=9700&maj_contracting_agency_name=Department+of+Defense&productorservicecode=R423&psc_name=INTELLIGENCE+SERVICES&typeofview=contractsummary&tab=By+Prime+Awardee&q=explore&trendreport=top_cont) list

**Totals for L-3 Communications Corporations, L-3 National Securities
Solutions Inc. and L-3 Communications Holding Inc. were combined for
this analysis.

jillian
11-14-2013, 01:20 PM
i'd rather look at the bills themselves than "rawstory's" assessment. so i'll withhold judgment for now.

btw, i hope snowden rots in russia.

Codename Section
11-14-2013, 01:54 PM
i'd rather look at the bills themselves than "rawstory's" assessment. so i'll withhold judgment for now.

I'm sure you do. It's fine for the government to lie and abuse Americans but if you tell the truth of that...go directly to jail. That's horseshit by the way.

Codename Section
11-14-2013, 01:55 PM
and btw, you can't look at the bill because she made it super secret.

jillian
11-14-2013, 03:08 PM
and btw, you can't look at the bill because she made it super secret.

then do you really believe either of those sources that were linked?

jillian
11-14-2013, 03:10 PM
I'm sure you do. It's fine for the government to lie and abuse Americans but if you tell the truth of that...go directly to jail. That's horseshit by the way.

no. it wasn't fine. but he wasn't a whistle blower since we all knew what the patriot act allowed when it was passed.

but snowden didn't care about transparency or he wouldn't have run to such a "transparent" places as russia and hand over our documents to putin.

if he believed in his cause, he should have stayed here and stood trial.

The Wash
11-14-2013, 03:31 PM

Oh, so the government can do whatever it wants and we can't expose it? That won't cause problems of tyranny. I hope you never run for office anywhere.