PDA

View Full Version : White People

The Wash
11-17-2013, 07:08 PM
I'm just trying to figure out why it seems there are so many white pedophiles.

http://www1.csbsju.edu/uspp/CrimPsych/CPSG-6.htm

Results

Gender: All offenders were male; females did abduct, but none killed
Age: Mean was 27, range was 14–58, 72% were younger than 30
Race: majority white, interpret with caution

http://www.yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

• While nearly 70% of those serving time for violent crimes against childrenwere white, whites accounted for 40% of those imprisoned for violent crimes againstadults.

Do we all still want to talk about crime rates and percentages that look scary or actual numbers of shit? 70% looks kinda high, don't it?

The truth is that most white people are not out there raping kids, nor are most blacks out there shooting up fools.

The Xl
11-17-2013, 07:10 PM
And here we go. But you're right though. Just like most blacks don't shoot people, most whites aren't raping kids.

The Wash
11-17-2013, 07:11 PM
And that's my point. When you hear that whites are twice as likely as blacks to molest a child that makes it seem like there's a huge problem with whites and kid raping.

There is not.

fyrenza
11-17-2013, 07:13 PM
There truly IS a major problem with the way that statistics are presented. <sigh>

Even THEY are subject to Political editing.

The Xl
11-17-2013, 07:13 PM
And that's my point. When you hear that whites are twice as likely as blacks to molest a child that makes it seem like there's a huge problem with whites and kid raping.

There is not.

I agree.

Chris
11-17-2013, 07:14 PM
Statistical abstractions cannot tell you anything about individuals.

Cigar
11-17-2013, 07:31 PM

There is not.

Check-Mate:)

What people don't understand, they fear.

Cigar
11-17-2013, 07:32 PM

Excatly

Common
11-17-2013, 07:35 PM
PDs report crime statistics to the FBI who compiles them. Does anyone believe they are all legit

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 07:39 PM
It runs in black families but they hide it just like crime. You can't have that many different men around young children and nothing happen.

The Wash
11-17-2013, 07:41 PM
It runs in black families but they hide it just like crime. You can't have that many different men around young children and nothing happen.

The point of this entire thread left you behind. Keep on, keepin' on.

Common
11-17-2013, 07:45 PM

Thats a generalization its not in the statistics until theres a conviction

I do believe its an under reported crime in the black community

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 07:49 PM
Thats a generalization its not in the statistics until theres a conviction

I do believe its an under reported crime in the black community No I know in the south a lot of great black families but it is real and does run in many around drugs, violence, and women with many partners that they will go out and leave their children with people they hardly know.

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 07:51 PM
The point of this entire thread left you behind. Keep on, keepin' on. I am not racist and will tell the truth. Not afraid to be called racist for the truth either. Are there many old white perverts yes.

Common
11-17-2013, 07:53 PM
No I know in the south a lot of great black families but it is real and does run in many around drugs, violence, and women with many partners that they will go out and leave their children with people they hardly know.

True but that also happens in white families roadmaster that is not exclusive to blacks.

The Wash
11-17-2013, 07:55 PM
My head is about to explode with generalizations, personal anecdotes, and rough opinions masquerading as facts.

Note: all sexual abuse is under reported. The point of this thread was made by post #3. I will leave you to continuing foolishness.

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 07:57 PM
True but that also happens in white families roadmaster that is not exclusive to blacks. Never said it was but they too have problems. It happens in all races but hiding the problem doesn't help. You see it in the news more often because many white women won't hide it. You are not going to hurt our children and get away with it.

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 07:58 PM
My head is about to explode with generalizations, personal anecdotes, and rough opinions masquerading as facts.

Note: all sexual abuse is under reported. The point of this thread was made by post #3. I will leave you to continuing foolishness.
When you admit there is a problem then we can talk.

Common
11-17-2013, 08:00 PM

Your right and the way I said that implied it was a one way street, jerry sandusky and the catholic church proves your right and theres alot more jerry sanduskys out there.

Very few pedophiles get caught on their first victim, by the time they get busted they can have from a couple to dozens under their belt.

The Wash
11-17-2013, 08:01 PM
When you admit there is a problem then we can talk.

How about this? I don't feel like talking to you. You have shown that you make up your own truth. There is no point. By your standards I can ask you: when yall admit you have a problem with raping kids and starting wars then we can talk.

The Wash
11-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Your right and the way I said that implied it was a one way street, jerry sandusky and the catholic church proves your right and theres alot more jerry sanduskys out there.

Very few pedophiles get caught on their first victim, by the time they get busted they can have from a couple to dozens under their belt.

The point of this thread was only to prove that when you say 70% of all pedophiles are white, instead of the actual number of pedophiles, it implies that whites have a problem with pedophilia when they do not. It went right by certain people and now my blood pressure is rising. I was trying to make the analogy to blacks and violent crime rates but no one wants to even address the analogy.

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 08:03 PM
How about this? I don't feel like talking to you. You have shown that you make up your own truth. There is no point. By your standards I can ask you: when yall admit you have a problem with raping kids and starting wars then we can talk. Ok but you won't admit the truth that black communities do have these problems and hide it.

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 08:04 PM
say 70% of all pedophiles are whiteThere are a lot more white people than blacks.

The Wash
11-17-2013, 08:07 PM
Ok but you won't admit the truth that black communities do have these problems and hide it.

You won't admit that truth that white communities do have these problems and hide it.

The Xl
11-17-2013, 08:08 PM
These sort of discussions go nowhere. Unfortunately.

The Wash
11-17-2013, 08:08 PM
There are a lot more white people than blacks.

That's a lot of white people raping kids.

Common
11-17-2013, 08:10 PM
The point of this thread was only to prove that when you say 70% of all pedophiles are white, instead of the actual number of pedophiles, it implies that whites have a problem with pedophilia when they do not. It went right by certain people and now my blood pressure is rising. I was trying to make the analogy to blacks and violent crime rates but no one wants to even address the analogy.

I know all about rising blood pressure heh.

Backup, lets put this in perspective, I understood the point of the thread and there are more white pedophiles convicted than black but then again wash blacks are 13.1 % of the population and whites are 77.9 as per the 2012 census, you would expect there to be more whites convicted of crime in every category by virture of total numbers of population.

I dont know what crime stats are now or even recently I havent looked at them in years it means nothing to me.

Captain Obvious
11-17-2013, 08:11 PM
That's a lot of white people raping kids.

According to the latest census, white people represent 69% of the population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States_Census

So 70% would be somewhat proportional with overall population.

Common
11-17-2013, 08:12 PM
These sort of discussions go nowhere. Unfortunately.

Yeah the go somewhere down the toilet mostly, thats why I said to wash in another thread Im reluctant to try and discuss this.
I do believe one day somebody better sit down and straighten this out though

Common
11-17-2013, 08:15 PM

Overall, but when you break it down by state and city and neighborhoods it all changes. Stats are created and manipulated for a variety of reasons.

Crime stats in the big metros are manipulated for grant money for equiptment to get more hiring for POLITICS during campaigns blahblahblah... dont believe them all

The Xl
11-17-2013, 08:16 PM

He probably could have picked a better example that matched per capita, like financial crimes, but his point is sound.

Mister D
11-17-2013, 08:17 PM
And here we go. But you're right though. Just like most blacks don't shoot people, most whites aren't raping kids.

Who suggests otherwise?

Codename Section
11-17-2013, 08:17 PM
No I know in the south a lot of great black families but it is real and does run in many around drugs, violence, and women with many partners that they will go out and leave their children with people they hardly know.
roadmaster

I grew up in the Deep South and honestly I don't understand where you get this shit from sometimes. I really don't. I like you, but I don't understand this. It's not like people go around talking about being molested as kids and I don't think its fair to imply this is a black problem that white women with multiple partners don't have or whatever. Actually I don't even understand it.

Most people don't molest kids. Most people don't shoot other people. Most people don't commit crimes. Less than 1% of any race commits violent crimes. Are the rates higher in the black community, yes, but the rates of shark attacks are also higher in Florida than in Virginia but it doesn't mean there's a shark attack problem.

I don't think "blacks" need to do shit about black violence. I think individuals need to gather together to do something about their community whatever that is because they live there.

Captain Obvious
11-17-2013, 08:18 PM
He probably could have picked a better example that matched per capita, like financial crimes, but his point is sound.

Financial crimes would be a far better example, albeit adding a different twist nor are financial crimes violent.

Stating crimes where whites are proportional to racial makeup really doesn't make the point he's trying to make unfortunately.

Captain Obvious
11-17-2013, 08:19 PM
Who suggests otherwise?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGBw8jS3sMw

roadmaster
@roadmaster (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=87)

I grew up in the Deep South and honestly I don't understand where you get this shit from sometimes. I really don't. I like you, but I don't understand this. It's not like people go around talking about being molested as kids and I don't think its fair to imply this is a black problem that white women with multiple partners don't have or whatever. Actually I don't even understand it.

Most people don't molest kids. Most people don't shoot other people. Most people don't commit crimes. Less than 1% of any race commits violent crimes. Are the rates higher in the black community, yes, but the rates of shark attacks are also higher in Florida than in Virginia but it doesn't mean there's a shark attack problem.

I don't think "blacks" need to do shit about black violence. I think individuals need to gather together to do something about their community whatever that is because they live there.

I am not going to sit here and say black violence is not on the rise. You can be PC but don't ask me to.

Codename Section

That's a lot of white people then raping kids, is that what you're saying if we're a large part of the population?

Jesus Christ, Lord, why do I participate in stupid threads? Why can't I resist?

Common
11-17-2013, 08:21 PM

Now theres a mostly white crime for ya white collar crime :)

Codename Section
11-17-2013, 08:24 PM
I am not going to sit here and say black violence is not on the rise. You can be PC but don't ask me to.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/2013/08/shark-week-researchers-dissect-rise-of-attacks-on-humans/

Shark attacks are on the rise, too. Please don't go near a beach or you'll be killed.

As for PC I am the last person to be "PC". It is not about PC it is about getting real and quit hyping problems up that won't affect you.

Common
11-17-2013, 08:24 PM

What do you base that on

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 08:25 PM
Now theres a mostly white crime for ya white collar crime :) White crime and others in business is bad too. At least I don't refuse to see it or act like I can't talk about it.

Codename Section
11-17-2013, 08:30 PM
White crime and others in business is bad too. At least I don't refuse to see it or act like I can't talk about it.

You're talking about something that is a rate occurance in the general population which is why they are able to show it on the news. If blacks were melting down into the streets that would look a lot different on the nightly.

Like I said http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/2013/08/shark-week-researchers-dissect-rise-of-attacks-on-humans/

Shark attacks are also on the rise. Is it "PC" of me if I point out what a bunch of dumb violent faggots sharks are?

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 08:30 PM
What do you base that on Just look around. Who is doing the flash mobs, knockout games, and percentage of blacks in one family homes. Black on black crime is being covered up also. Why because the media refuses to talk about it and people are worried they will be labeled racist in doing so. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this.

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 08:31 PM
You're talking about something that is a rate occurance in the general population which is why they are able to show it on the news. If blacks were melting down into the streets that would look a lot different on the nightly.

Like I said http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/technology/2013/08/shark-week-researchers-dissect-rise-of-attacks-on-humans/

Shark attacks are also on the rise. Is it "PC" of me if I point out what a bunch of dumb violent faggots sharks are?

Whatever at least I don't hide my head in the sand.

The Wash
11-17-2013, 08:33 PM

Dude don't even worry about it. Go back to bed. I got this.

The Xl
11-17-2013, 08:36 PM
Who suggests otherwise?

The actions of a minority of blacks are commonly generalized to include the majority of them.

Codename Section
11-17-2013, 08:36 PM
Whatever at least I don't hide my head in the sand.

What does that even mean? Hide your head in the sand? The chances of you being attacked violently by a black person is less than a percent every day but you have made it some huge issue. There are 310 million people or so in the US. This is not a problem unless you're also the type to worry every time a thunderstorm happens that your house will be hit by lightning.

Dr. Who
11-17-2013, 08:38 PM
Just look around. Who is doing the flash mobs, knockout games, and percentage of blacks in one family homes. Black on black crime is being covered up also. Why because the media refuses to talk about it and people are worried they will be labeled racist in doing so. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see this.

And 100% of the KKK were white and all of the lynchings, house and church burnings perpetrated against black people were committed by whites. Also black people were often convenient scape goats for white crime in the south. Does that translate to the entire white population?

Codename Section
11-17-2013, 08:40 PM
Dude don't even worry about it. Go back to bed. I got this.

You're my brother, dude. Who else I got? Semper fi.

Common
11-17-2013, 08:40 PM
What does that even mean? Hide your head in the sand? The chances of you being attacked violently by a black person is less than a percent every day but you have made it some huge issue. There are 310 million people or so in the US. This is not a problem unless you're also the type to worry every time a thunderstorm happens that your house will be hit by lightning.

Code CODE :) dont get like me I dont want any competition losing my temper:)

Listen in defense of roadmaster I give the lady alot of credit, whether you think shes right or wrong she has the GUMPTION to stand up front of the line and tell you. Theres alot of others that slither around and drip a little innuendo here and slither off.

I have to respect what she believes because obviously it is what she believes. I dont have to agree with her and I mostly dont, but I do respect her for standing up

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 08:43 PM
And 100% of the KKK were white and all of the lynchings, house and church burnings perpetrated against black people were committed by whites. Also black people were often convenient scape goats for white crime in the south. Does that translate to the entire white population? Not the KKK of the south.

The Wash
11-17-2013, 08:44 PM
You're my brother, dude. Who else I got? Semper fi.

Devil dog, stay frosty. It's all right. It's a forum. You just need to get some rest, is all. And you got more than me. What about that pretty girl with the dark hair? See.

Keep it tight and get some rest. I got this.

Semper fi.

Mister D
11-17-2013, 08:45 PM
The actions of a minority of blacks are commonly generalized to include the majority of them.

Are they? Who does this? I really don't understand what the argument here is about. I know some things simply cannot be talked about without giving offense which is why I'm not going to get too involved but what's the problem?

The Wash
11-17-2013, 08:46 PM
Not the KKK of the south.

Bullshit. Yes, the KKK of the South. What happened to the bus in Anniston? What happened when folks tried to register to vote in Mississippi? Yes the south.

The Xl
11-17-2013, 08:46 PM
Are they? Who does this? I really don't understand what the argument here is about. I know some things simply cannot be talked about without giving offense which is why I'm not going to get too involved but what's the problem?

It's commonly exaggerated by media and people on here and other forums

Common
11-17-2013, 08:48 PM
For those that have been in combat or even just in the military in any of the branchs, you learn one thing whos standing next to you can be your life and you theirs and trust you wouldnt give a damn what color either. Then everyones ass is the same color chartruese or pick another :)

You would be startin the bubbagump shrimpin company together

Mister D
11-17-2013, 08:48 PM
It's commonly exaggerated by media and people on here and other forums

The major media tends to ignore the race of perps. I'll grant that racists use those stats for their own agenda.

The Xl
11-17-2013, 08:50 PM
The major media tends to ignore the race of perps. I'll grant that racists use those stats for their own agenda.

I hear crap about this knockout game all the time. They don't hide the race of those kids.

Codename Section
11-17-2013, 08:50 PM
For those that have been in combat or even just in the military in any of the branchs, you learn one thing whos standing next to you can be your life and you theirs and trust you wouldnt give a damn what color either. Then everyones ass is the same color chartruese or pick another :)

You would be startin the bubbagump shrimpin company together

I'm not sure what that says about us. :D

Common
11-17-2013, 08:51 PM

Says it all

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 08:52 PM
Bullshit. Yes, the KKK of the South. What happened to the bus in Anniston? What happened when folks tried to register to vote in Mississippi? Yes the south. The northern people came down and put on robes. I was raised in the south and not young. Most of us are not racist like you have been told. I can't help the people who moved here claiming to be from the true south. It was normal for us to eat supper with other races and help one another with their harvest if a person was sick. Just an old small farmers daughter from SC.

Captain Obvious
11-17-2013, 08:52 PM
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/7/75497/2174935-65c6f20c_dayum.jpg

The Wash
11-17-2013, 08:55 PM
The northern people came down and put on robes. I was raised in the south and not young. Most of us are not racist like you have been told. I can't help the people who moved here claiming to be from the true south. It was normal for us to eat supper with other races and help one another with their harvest if a person was sick. Just an old small farmers daughter from SC.

Did you know the pyramids were built by aliens?

Mister D
11-17-2013, 08:55 PM
I hear crap about this knockout game all the time. They don't hide the race of those kids.

They don't? If anything they downplay race. I often see "youths" or "teens" or something like that when we all know they're talking about black kids. The media shies away from race particularly in cases where the perps are black. Why? They simply have little respect for their largely white audience. As if we are always one step away from forming lynch mobs.

Common
11-17-2013, 08:57 PM
Now its the yankees that went down south and started the KKK ?? I knew somehow someway common would get blamed for all this :)

The Wash

I'm a helluva lot smarter and better looking than Bubba...and alive. You do like to run tho. Now get some sleep white boy.

Mister D
Did you know the pyramids were built by aliens?

The Wash
11-17-2013, 08:59 PM
They don't? If anything they downplay race. I often see "youths" or "teens" or something like that when we all know they're talking about black kids. The media shies away from race particularly in cases where the perps are black. Why? They simply have little respect for their largely white audience. As if we are always one step away from forming lynch mobs.

I would imagine its because the video shows black kids or one of their names is Rashawn. Kind like how they don't need to say that a lawyer is Jewish when his last name is Goldstein or that Beyonce is female.

No conspiracy just common sense.

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 09:01 PM
Did you know the pyramids were built by aliens? If you lived in my time like many blacks in the south you would be saying the same. Why do you think the Son and Daughters of the confederate has so many different races as members. We can't help what happened in some big cities and I am not saying there weren't racist but most were not. Our town didn't have white fountains and black ones and all were able to go into stores and restaurants. We had to say yes sir and yes mam to everyone.

The Wash
11-17-2013, 09:09 PM
If you lived in my time like many blacks in the south you would be saying the same. Why do you think the Son and Daughters of the confederate has so many different races as members. We can't help what happened in some big cities and I am not saying there weren't racist but most were not. Our town didn't have white fountains and black ones and all were able to go into stores and restaurants. We had to say yes sir and yes mam to everyone.

My grandparents on my mother's side live in Eufaula Alabama. That "South" enough for you? My other set of grandparents lived in Cobb county Georgia. Also "South". Don't try to feed me bullshit and call it steak. My grandparents were part of the civil rights movement. We only moved north for a damn job.

Chris
11-17-2013, 09:11 PM

Saw that and would stick to my generalization about statististics. 70% is an abstraction that does not allow you to draw conclusions about any individual white or black or brown, or, for the same reason, about blacks or whites or browns. People who say it does really don't comprehend statistics.

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 09:16 PM
My grandparents on my mother's side live in Eufaula Alabama. That "South" enough for you? My other set of grandparents lived in Cobb county Georgia. Also "South". Don't try to feed me bullshit and call it steak. My grandparents were part of the civil rights movement. We only moved north for a damn job.

A lot of whites were in the civil rights movement and civil war. In fact the civil war was brother against brother. I would like to hear from them because our town didn't have those problems. The true south knows the truth. I don't care if they lived there or not were they born and raised there. Don't care if you believe me or not. The north has never liked us.

The Wash
11-17-2013, 09:28 PM
A lot of whites were in the civil rights movement and civil war. In fact the civil war was brother against brother. I would like to hear from them because our town didn't have those problems. The true south knows the truth. I don't care if they lived there or not were they born and raised there. Don't care if you believe me or not. The north has never liked us.

I don't know what to make of this. :|

Mister D
11-17-2013, 09:35 PM
I would imagine its because the video shows black kids or one of their names is Rashawn. Kind like how they don't need to say that a lawyer is Jewish when his last name is Goldstein or that Beyonce is female.

No conspiracy just common sense.

No conspiracy. I agree. The major media does what I described far too blatantly for it to be called a conspiracy.

Of course if the perp is a white tea party member you can be sure that fact will be repeated ad nauseum.

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 09:37 PM
I don't know what to make of this. :| Let me put it this way. We are proud to be southern and our brothers and sisters come in different shades. Southern men and women back then had honor and took care of their families. It's not about race it's about how people act towards others and what's in their hearts. Fix the families and you fix the race problems. Hating one another only breeds hate that spills out into their own communities.

Dr. Who
11-17-2013, 09:50 PM
Not the KKK of the south.: Really?

More than 85 percent of the estimated 5,000 lynchings in the post-Civil War period occurred in the Southern states. 1892 was a peak year when 161 African Americans were lynched. The creation of the Jim Crow laws, beginning in the 1890s, completed the revival of white supremacy in the South. Terror and lynching were used to enforce both these formal laws and a variety of unwritten rules of conduct (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_etiquette) meant to assert white domination. In most years from 1889 to 1923, there were 50–100 lynchings annually across the South.

In 1930, Southern white women responded in large numbers to the leadership of Jessie Daniel Ames (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jessie_Daniel_Ames) in forming the Association of Southern Women for the Prevention of Lynching (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Association_of_Southern_Women_for_ the_Prevention_of_Lynching&action=edit&redlink=1). She and her co-founders obtained the signatures of 40,000 women to their pledge against lynching and for a change in the South. The pledge included the statement: In light of the facts we dare no longer to... allow those bent upon personal revenge and savagery to commit acts of violence and lawlessness in the name of women.

In 1946, a mob of white men shot and killed (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1946_Georgia_lynching) two young African-American couples near Moore's Ford Bridge in Walton County, Georgia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walton_County,_Georgia) 60 miles east of Atlanta (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta). This lynching of four young sharecroppers, one a World War II veteran, shocked the nation. The attack was a key factor in President Harry S. Truman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_S._Truman)'s making civil rights a priority of his administration. Although the Federal Bureau of Investigation (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Bureau_of_Investigation) (FBI) investigated the crime, they were unable to prosecute. It was the last documented lynching of so many people

In the 1960s the Civil Rights Movement attracted students to the South from all over the country to work on voter registration and other issues. The intervention of people from outside the communities and threat of social change aroused fear and resentment among many whites. In June 1964, three civil rights workers (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mississippi_civil_rights_worker_murders) disappeared in Neshoba County, Mississippi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neshoba_County,_Mississippi). They had been investigating the arson of a black church being used as a "Freedom School (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_Schools)". Six weeks later, their bodies were found in a partially constructed dam near Philadelphia, Mississippi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia,_Mississippi). James Chaney (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Chaney) of Meridian, Mississippi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meridian,_Mississippi), and Michael Schwerner (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Schwerner) and Andrew Goodman (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Goodman) of New York (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_York) had been members of the Congress of Racial Equality (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congress_of_Racial_Equality). They had been dedicated to non-violent direct action against racial discrimination (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_discrimination).

The US prosecuted eighteen men for a Ku Klux Klan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan) conspiracy to deprive the victims of their civil rights under 19th-century Federal law, in order to prosecute the crime in Federal court. Seven men were convicted but received light sentences, two men were released because of a deadlocked jury, and the remainder were acquitted. In 2005, 80-year-old Edgar Ray Killen (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edgar_Ray_Killen), one of the men who had earlier gone free, was retried by the state of Mississippi, convicted of three counts of manslaughter (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manslaughter) in a new trial, and sentenced to 60 years in prison (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lynching_in_the_United_States

The Xl
11-17-2013, 09:54 PM
This thread is now about pandas.

http://www.thefunnyblog.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/panda-meme.jpg

roadmaster
11-17-2013, 09:56 PM
Yes Who the first KKK that was for all southerners. They lost membership after others took over.

The Wash
11-17-2013, 10:01 PM

http://annalisegreen.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/for-reals-bro1.jpg

Adelaide
11-17-2013, 10:02 PM

That's my prime minster. The man with the long nose, not the panda.

The Xl
11-17-2013, 10:03 PM
That's my prime minster. The man with the long nose, not the panda.

Aww.....that's too bad. It would have been boss as fuck if your prime minister was a panda.

I want a panda to be our President.

Cthulhu
11-17-2013, 10:28 PM
Jesus Christ, Lord

Taking the Lord's name in vain?

why do I participate in stupid threads? Why can't I resist?

Not gonna lie, I suffer the same malady.
Codename Section

Ravi
11-18-2013, 06:38 AM
I'm just trying to figure out why it seems there are so many white pedophiles.

Do we all still want to talk about crime rates and percentages that look scary or actual numbers of shit? 70% looks kinda high, don't it?

The truth is that most white people are not out there raping kids, nor are most blacks out there shooting up fools.

Maybe because they are faux-christians and enrolled republicans?

Green Arrow
11-18-2013, 07:31 AM

Wait, sorry, but are you saying that pedophilia is a genetic trait in black people?

Green Arrow
11-18-2013, 07:34 AM

I personally prefer red pandas. *nod*

http://www.tehcute.com/pics/201107/Red-panda.jpg

Look at that adorable little bastard!

Captain Obvious
11-18-2013, 08:31 AM
Aww.....that's too bad. It would have been boss as fuck if your prime minister was a panda.

I want a panda to be our President.

There's really racially insensitive comeback to this, but...

... I'll just STFU. Tensions are prickly.

Captain Obvious
11-18-2013, 08:31 AM
Wait, sorry, but are you saying that pedophilia is a genetic trait in black people?

No, just Catholic priests and Republicans.