PDA

View Full Version : Bust the cherry

Captain Obvious
06-16-2011, 08:06 PM
Figure I'd do it in the Pub.

I'm going to send out some emails to some former PR'ers, see if we can get some activity whipped up.

I'll probably PM a few people on other sites that would be good members also. This might take a little time though.

Mister D
06-16-2011, 08:08 PM
Sounds good. 8)

Captain Obvious
06-16-2011, 08:31 PM
Ok - I emailed those who's emails I have, we'll see what happens.

Seedy
Blad
Meatmop

couple others, I don't have grumpy's email though I'm not sure he's still alive.

Mister D
06-16-2011, 08:35 PM
My buddy Mike has his email. I'll contact him and get it. I'll drop a line to meatmop too and anyone else I think of between now and the morning. Gonna call it a day soon

Captain Obvious
06-16-2011, 09:23 PM
I pm'd a couple of people on PH. We'll see what happens.

AmendmentX
06-17-2011, 02:07 AM
I am here. I remember a Captain Obvious from arguewithassholes. Same captain, I assume?

Mister D
06-17-2011, 01:42 PM
Hi Amend,

Nice to make your cyber acquaintance.

Mister D
06-17-2011, 02:18 PM
Sent emails to Peter and Meatmop. I also invited a few people I've come into contact with recently. I'll continue to do that.

Captain Obvious
06-17-2011, 09:05 PM
I am here. I remember a Captain Obvious from arguewithassholes. Same captain, I assume?

I had an account there from years ago, but I don't think I made more than 3 posts.

Welcome aboard.

AmendmentX
06-17-2011, 09:27 PM
Hi Amend,

My bad, you already know me as Mordent.
AmendmentX is my moniker of choice.

Captain Obvious
06-17-2011, 09:28 PM
Glad you made it over, AX

AmendmentX
06-17-2011, 09:37 PM

Glad to be here. I'll be helping to recruit some new blood as well.

Mister D
06-17-2011, 09:40 PM
Hi Amend,

My bad, you already know me as Mordent.
AmendmentX is my moniker of choice.

OH! lol. I'm still dissing the shitty mods at you know where but I think I've had it.

Captain Obvious
06-17-2011, 09:42 PM

Glad to be here. I'll be helping to recruit some new blood as well.

Sweet.

I see Bladmiz made it over, I hope a solid contingency of liberals develops. An echo chamber gets boring quick.

On a side note - Holy massive avatar selection, Batman!

Captain Obvious
06-17-2011, 09:42 PM
:icon_rr:

Mister D
06-17-2011, 09:44 PM

I had an account there from years ago, but I don't think I made more than 3 posts.

Welcome aboard.

Good God! Do we have enough emoticons!? :)

All the freaks end up there. There was a guy on the old Politirant calling himself "AC" (Alistair Crowley). He was a decent guy but he just couldn't control himself. After several trips to the troll room he got banned. I saw him there.

ADMIN
06-17-2011, 09:46 PM

Not much gets past you, eh? :D

I hadn't even finished getting the announcement up yet!

Captain Obvious
06-17-2011, 09:50 PM

Not much gets past you, eh? :D

I hadn't even finished getting the announcement up yet!

I'm quick like that.

:boobs:

spunkloaf
06-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Hi everyone. :vagtongue:

Captain Obvious
06-18-2011, 03:16 PM
How's it going?

Mister D
06-18-2011, 07:46 PM
Ah, Spunkloaf has arrived. I see Peter signed up too. Cool.

Mister D
06-19-2011, 05:15 PM
OK so we are coming alive here. I'd give it another week and I think it will be off an running.

Conley
06-23-2011, 03:50 PM

Nice to meet you AmendmentX! Hope you post some and don't just lurk... ;)

BTW, for anyone who knows, is arguewithassholes the new arguewitheveryone? Seems like AWE is down?

Mister D
06-23-2011, 03:53 PM

BTW, for anyone who knows, is arguewithassholes the new arguewitheveryone? Seems like AWE is down?

Amend is a good guy. Met him elsewhere.

Captain Obvious
06-23-2011, 05:55 PM

AWE - that shithole finally closed down.

AWA is, I think a project spin-off from Political Hotwire that never got legs.

MMC
06-24-2011, 10:14 AM
Greetings and salutations.....okay guys I finally made it here. Some of you may know me from the Hotwire. As this was how I I found about this place here. Good to see D and Mordent here. VOR sent me a link to this site. Kudos VOR.....ah well you know about the flock. Think they were pist at me before they must be livid now. Just as well they wanted me gone anyways. As evidenced in my fare-thee-well Thread. Still no word from Wingrider. I've been checking to see if he has left anything over there for me. TR and Crew buried my thread.....so I sent a couple PMs to others told them to email me. Maybe we can get them over here too.

While I am not against all liberals and I think every Republican/Libertarian should own a couple of them....<evil-grin><<<< Just kiddin.....LOL >:D I am a True Republican as in the model of Washington, Lincoln, T.Roosevelt and EisenHower.....only. Which means I am not a Con. Southern nor Neo-Con. Those who know me, know I am pretty chilled until jumped by a flock of pigeons with their mother hen and cock of the flock. Usually when that happens.....I allow them to spit their saliva. While in return I spit Lava! hehe

Btw....are we allowed to put videos up on this site? Are we able to create like Music Threads? Is there a Veterans Thread? For Tributes which would apply to my first question. I am going to give a shout out to Kingstonsd from PH too.

Conley
06-24-2011, 10:26 AM
Good to meet you...I think you will fit in very well here. Music and tribute threads sound like a great idea, we had them on the old site. There really aren't many rules around here from what I can tell, so go wild :icon_salut:

MMC
06-24-2011, 10:38 AM
Okay for my next question.....it comes from the puter illiterate. lol How do I put the video up. At Ph they had some little film roll icon and all I had to do was click on that first. Then hit reply and the video was up for all to see.....

Conley
06-24-2011, 10:42 AM
:D

no problem...makes sense, a media critic needs to be able to post up some media

you can just post the link of the video and it automatically converts. if you have a problem just edit your post. it's super easy.

MMC
06-24-2011, 10:53 AM
Okay I will give it a try so you say just copy the url hit share from u-tube and he will show?

Conley
06-24-2011, 10:58 AM
Yup, I think so. Give it a shot!

MMC
06-24-2011, 11:09 AM
Dr. Dre - Keep Their Heads Ringin' [Dirty] [HD] (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-Rx0ORdr_0#ws)

How Appropriate to Bust a Cherry.....this is for all my Liberal, Independant and Republican Buddies. Keepin their Heads Ringing. ;D

Conley
06-24-2011, 11:14 AM
:D :D :D

nice work

and it's even Friday, too

O0

MMC
06-24-2011, 11:25 AM
Yeah that works great and easier than the Hotwire too.....yep and it is Friday and I am off til tomorrow night.

So we will see what pops up around here.....How do I put a picture in. I just tried to copy one of my smiles into here but when I pasted nothing showed up.

Conley
06-24-2011, 11:31 AM
ah for that you just click the button right under the "B" at the far left, secon row. it'll add [ img ], then you just paste the link in there, so

[ img ] photo link [ / img ] like that, but without spaces. that's how i do it, maybe there's a quicker way but it's pretty easy.

MMC
06-24-2011, 11:36 AM
http://www.politicalhotwire.com/members/midwest-media-critics.html

MMC
06-24-2011, 11:39 AM
Nope that didn't work for me.....I don't have a url i just copied the smiley and tried to paste.

Conley
06-24-2011, 11:41 AM
Nope that didn't work for me.....I don't have a url i just copied the smiley and tried to paste.

oh you need a url...right click on the smiley and 'copy image location'.

i don't think you can just copy and paste the image itself...lemme try. yeah, that doesn't work.

for example my avatar smiley, if you wanted to post it as an image would be

[ img ]http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/afro.gif[ /img ]

that would show up as a smiley if i remove the spaces

MMC
06-24-2011, 11:48 AM
http://www.mysmiley.net/free-facebook-smileys.php

Conley
06-24-2011, 11:51 AM
oh crap, i think i might have been telling you the wrong thing

sorry!

are you trying to post something from your computer and not off the internet?

Conley
06-24-2011, 11:53 AM
for that just click the attachment button at the bottom and then do the attach "browse..." thing. i don't think i've used that before.

MMC
06-24-2011, 11:53 AM
Nope when i click to copyt it only show copy and copy shortcut....at the top it says opeen link

Yeah i was trying to copy this smilie on my profile page at the Hotwire.

Conley
06-24-2011, 11:56 AM
ok choose open link, then copy the link between the image tags...

point me toward you profile and i'll try to demonstrate if you want

MMC
06-24-2011, 12:06 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrr......thats alright Conley. I will have my son show me how later. See told you I am a caveman when it comes to puters. Thats alright a I have some videos of some Stunning women for now. But that will suck if I can't pics up. lol Thanks for helping. :D

Conley
06-24-2011, 12:11 PM
:D i dont know if its that you're not good with computers or that i'm a really crappy teacher

heheh, i have no doubt you'll learn how to do it, it really isn't hard. in the meantime stick to videos ;)

MMC
06-24-2011, 12:18 PM
Btw what is the karma for next to the avatar?

Conley
06-24-2011, 12:39 PM
Btw what is the karma for next to the avatar?

i have no idea

i was trying to start a pool to see who would get the first negative but it backfired on me

MMC
06-24-2011, 10:07 PM
Well I sent a Link to Liberal Doses too.....Hiya Capt, how do the hell do I post up a pic in here. As you see I was having a little difficulty bringing some of my smilies over. Just got done talking to D. Hope you didn't send the shit to bla. Btw Capt. have you seen Reveres site?

MMC
06-25-2011, 05:46 AM
Yeah, I need to get this pic thing down. I don't get why I cannot copy and paste a picture. I have the same problem at Revere's Site as well. At PH I just copy and paste and the pic is up same at PF too.

Mister D
06-25-2011, 08:52 AM
Yeah, I need to get this pic thing down. I don't get why I cannot copy and paste a picture. I have the same problem at Revere's Site as well. At PH I just copy and paste and the pic is up same at PF too.

I've never been able to do that. I always needed tags and a URL.

MMC
06-25-2011, 09:24 AM
So do you think it is something on my puter that is casuing it?

Captain Obvious
06-25-2011, 09:38 AM

There's an insert pic icon on the post screen that wraps text around your image which has to be hosted.

I logged onto reveres site a month or two ago, haven't posted there much. I did send him an invite over here.

Mister D
06-25-2011, 09:45 AM
So do you think it is something on my puter that is casuing it?

Not sure. What image are you trying to display? Send the URL to me. I'll see if I can get it up. Maybe that will shed some light on what you might be doing wrong if anything.

MMC
06-25-2011, 09:47 AM
So like when I go to PH and I want to copy a smilie, I go to insert the picture inbetween the img but when i do it noting comes up. A link will pop up but no pic or if it is, then a litle box with a red pic init..... ok

MMC
06-25-2011, 09:49 AM
Okay Go to PH and Copy the Pic of AMANDA in the chick thread then......I tried to copy the url but i guess the post for her pic copies evrything else at PH and then doesnt post up.

Captain Obvious
06-25-2011, 09:49 AM
So like when I go to PH and I want to copy a smilie, I go to insert the picture inbetween the img but when i do it noting comes up. A link will pop up but no pic or if it is, then a litle box with a red pic init..... ok

Code's probably fucked up - post something and I'll look at it in reply.

Mister D
06-25-2011, 09:50 AM

All the way on the bottom left of your user controls there is an issent image icon. When you click on it it will create these:

You copy the URL and place it in between the tags.

Captain Obvious
06-25-2011, 09:50 AM
Okay Go to PH and Copy the Pic of AMANDA in the chick thread then......I tried to copy the url but i guess the post for her pic copies evrything else at PH and then doesnt post up.

Where's the chick thread? Give me a link.

Conley
06-25-2011, 09:52 AM
Conley here, reporting for duty. :D

Captain Obvious
06-25-2011, 09:52 AM
Found it.

Just reply/quote this post and see how I did it. If you right click the image and "copy image location", you can simply paste that link into the img code and bam - there it is.

http://www.usageorge.com/Wallpapers/Patriotic/wallpaper/Amanda-Tapping.jpg

MMC
06-25-2011, 09:55 AM
http://www.politicalhotwire.com/videos-photos/41457-most-beautiful-women-thread-nsfw-warning-24.html

Mister D
06-25-2011, 09:56 AM
You'll see how easy it is, MMC. As Cap't said, if you quote his post you'll see exactly what he did.

Anyway, we'll have this place rolling soon.

Conley
06-25-2011, 09:56 AM
You'll see how easy it is, MMC. As Cap't said, if you quote his post you'll see exactly what he did.

Anyway, we'll have this place rolling soon.

great idea -- yes, use the quote reply.

Captain Obvious
06-25-2011, 09:57 AM
http://www.politicalhotwire.com/videos-photos/41457-most-beautiful-women-thread-nsfw-warning-24.html

Yeah, I think you're copying "link location", try copying "image location".

Mister D
06-25-2011, 09:58 AM
Exactly. Use this:

Captain Obvious
06-25-2011, 09:59 AM
Good idea, D - why didn't I think of that?

;D ;D ;D

MMC
06-25-2011, 09:59 AM
Found it.

Just reply/quote this post and see how I did it. If you right click the image and "copy image location", you can simply paste that link into the img code and bam - there it is.

http://www.politicalhotwire.com/videos-photos/41457-most-beautiful-women-thread-nsfw-warning-23.html

Conley
06-25-2011, 10:03 AM
wouldn't mind see the flag lowered to half mast for this photo...

Mister D
06-25-2011, 10:03 AM
Good idea, D - why didn't I think of that?

;D ;D ;D

I referred back to your genius. 8) I always give credit, Capitán.

MMC
06-25-2011, 10:04 AM
Found it.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z76/62289robert/alicia-keys.jpg

Captain Obvious
06-25-2011, 10:06 AM
wouldn't mind see the flag lowered to half mast for this photo...

5 internets for that great idea.

Conley
06-25-2011, 10:07 AM
looks like mmc learned a new trick!

MMC
06-25-2011, 10:07 AM
Okay for me.....I had to copy then go to proprerties to get URL for Alica.....otherwise i was using the Url from Hotwire.....but I got it noe thanks Kudos to you all. Takes a bow. Thank you thanks you Now for my nect encore the treats go into the aprrrotiate thread. mmmmmm I mena Hmmmmm. lol

Mister D
06-25-2011, 10:08 AM
Found it.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z76/62289robert/alicia-keys.jpg

Is she wearing leather panties? I don't like being aroused this early...

MMC
06-25-2011, 10:09 AM
>:D hehehe.

Mister D
06-27-2011, 09:30 PM
Ah, Kingston showed up. Cool. I sent him a PM. I didn't know if he would be interested or not though.

Captain Obvious
06-28-2011, 05:57 PM
Who's Kingston?

MMC
06-28-2011, 05:58 PM
I don't know.....but who is Alexa?

Mister D
06-28-2011, 06:14 PM
Who's Kingston?

Did I get his screen name wrong? I guess I misspelled it. He's the dude with the Mr. Rogers avatar at PH

MMC
06-28-2011, 06:30 PM
Ah.....Kingstonsd. Yeah I havent seen back here since. Has he been around PH much? I thought he did say he went to another site when he first arrived at PH. Was splitting time.

Mister D
06-28-2011, 06:31 PM
Ah.....Kingstonsd. Yeah I havent seen back here since. Has he been around PH much? I thought he did say he went to another site when he first arrived at PH. Was splitting time.

I haven't seen him logged in here but I saw him at PH this afternoon.

MMC
06-28-2011, 06:37 PM
Yeah, he hasnt posted up in here.

Conley
06-28-2011, 09:27 PM
our board is looking pretty good i think.

got some good posters up in this bitch.

;D

MMC
06-29-2011, 07:02 AM
I don't know if I am a good poster.....I do know after looking at black and white all day along with all the Nespapers and periodicals. I get tired of seeing all in black and white on the forums.

With a site that is starting up I have done that deal with posting up all kinds of different political AP's stories. Only to watch half of them get buried with only a couple of posts. Which is why I then started posting up some other easy topics where they can jump right in and begin postin up.

Most people like Music.....so I thought those would be real easy to get people posting into. Or that they would feel comfortable to do so. I started several. Figured I would leave some of the other decades to others to start threads on. I don't want to be a Hog with all the enduring threads that reach 1000 count.

At the Hotwire we had a Science Section, Religion&philosophy section. Which always brought in some posters in those sections. Plus a political humor section.

Although, I guess I was just known for being an asshole to some liberals, and that I didn't know what I was talking about half the time. Politically speaking that is. Personally I feel if I was good at such then others would have followed me over here.

Conley
06-29-2011, 09:28 AM
Well, I think you're a great poster MMC. If I were you I wouldn't measure myself by how many people you brought over from another forum or comparing this forum to another. Just post where ever makes you happy, and there's no reason you can't post on multiple boards either (though of course not it the mods are a-holes lol). I never did understand the whole forum wars mentality. I think things have been going well here since it started up, it hasn't been that long really...just my 2 cents

Mister D
06-29-2011, 09:40 AM
Don't be silly, MMC. People get comfortable where they are. I tried to get some people here and few of them have showed up thus far. Nothing personal and no reflection on any of us. The PH admins also know they took a hit. I have no other explanation for the sudden appearence of the banned and missing members.

MMC
06-29-2011, 10:25 AM
Yeah thats reasonable to think of.....still I do notice the decreased activity. Plus other than Afghanistan Iraq and Libya, they don't really talk about Foreign policy much nor about other conflicts and wars, not unless somebody else brings it up. At least not the clique.

Mister D
06-29-2011, 10:27 AM
Yeah thats reasonable to think of.....still I do notice the decreased activity. Plus other than Afghanistan Iraq and Libya, they don't really talk about Foreign policy much nor about other conflicts and wars, not unless somebody else brings it up. At least not the clique.

Those in the clique just aren't that bright, MMC.

MMC
06-29-2011, 10:31 AM
Wonder why they are not ghostin anymore.....? Btw Obama is going to speak in a couple of minutes on this budget and economy. Got that hate thread going again huh? I rated that thread terrible.

MMC
07-07-2011, 10:20 AM
Three Olive Vodka - Cowboys (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rrexv7DcspE#ws)

Forget the Cherry.....Bust out the Olives. I think Conley broke out the Vodka :P

Conley
07-07-2011, 10:25 AM
sheeeet man, i never put it away! been sippin this whole time ;)

MMC
07-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Redneck Martini (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgEH7bbUBz0#)
Good thing we didnt'say Vodka and Vermouth..... >:D

Conley
07-07-2011, 10:39 AM
rofl...weird how as soon as you mention martinis vermouth shows up!

Mister D
07-07-2011, 12:36 PM
I stick with scotch and beer now.

MMC
07-07-2011, 04:08 PM
I stick with scotch and beer now.

Ron White - Scotch Whisky (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBakSHttTGU#)

"what,' scotch drinking in Joisey..... >:D

Mister D
07-07-2011, 08:39 PM
I don't think I've ever heard that accent. :D My mother has a Jersey City accent.

MMC
07-07-2011, 08:58 PM
Damn, and here i was going to show my version of the browery boys.....about thoity doity poipal boids sittin on the coirb just a whoipin and choipin along. Whateveeeea you do dont throw them any breadcrumbs.....neeeeah nevamind. >:D

MMC
07-08-2011, 02:10 PM
Mississippi Martini (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-CVmV3k7x4#ws)

Did someone remember to stock up on that Vermouth..... >:D

MMC
07-11-2011, 10:36 AM
Welcome LoVE.....Time to Bust that Cherry! >:D

Conley
07-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Welcome!

Mister D
07-11-2011, 02:29 PM
Welcome LoVE.....Time to Bust that Cherry! >:D

Wow that might have been a little out of line... :-\ :D

MMC
07-11-2011, 03:59 PM
I'm, kinda wondering if they saw who was here and then made a name just to cause this kind reaction..... >:D

Conley
07-11-2011, 04:58 PM
:D explain yourself MMC? >:D

MMC
07-11-2011, 09:34 PM
http://www.politicalhotwire.com/images/smilies/bbc/f_doh.gif http://www.politicalhotwire.com/images/smilies/bbc/f_whistle.gif hey look over there>>>>>>>http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/boobs.gif Now thats what Im talkin bout. Hrmmmmph, >:( lol

wingrider
07-11-2011, 11:27 PM
I'm, kinda wondering if they saw who was here and then made a name just to cause this kind reaction..... >:D

LOL not really, it is a play on my initials

MMC
07-12-2011, 08:48 AM
This is good....as the rest around here will tell ya, I keep it Gangsta! LoL Which btw do you happen to have any gangster smilies on you? I need a few for a project I am working on. O0

(HD)Ice Cube Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It (Uncensored + Lyrics) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUxbCOZ4Tps#)

Captain Obvious
07-12-2011, 06:56 PM
Welcome to the forum, LoVE.

:terribletowel:

MMC
07-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Today, my son became a man. This is my first-born son. He is 20yrs Old. Finally, he reached the point to make the grade. Got tired doing things his own way and finding out he doesnt know it all. That shit happens no matter what the best laid plans are.

2 days ago he started the process and is attempting to join the US Army. Today the recruiter came to our house. One he was picking my son up and two he wanted to meet me. Of course it all started at the Recruiter's Office, when he walked in on his own and without my knowledge. After informing the guys in the office that I was a Ranger.

The SSG then pulled my jacket.....my son stated he smiled a big grin and then said to him, oh your dad was an orignal Ranger. Do you want to go Airborne, and began talking to him about that since I was what I am that he didnt see it as any problem if he wanted to go for it.....

My son told him he did not know and wanted to talk to me about it. Then asked him what he wanted to do. My son told him he wanted to go for MP and or CID. The SSG then told him he would be willing to come and talk to me with my son.

He has struggled to get a job. Working whatever he could get. Mostly part-time porter jobs with couple of dealerships. Last night he watched some of the training videos I have on the Rangers. Then watched some of the military stuff I had on here and PH.

I am mixed on the issue. One side of me is like YEAHHHH HUAH, and the other side of me is like worried due to the pols and the way they are using the US Property. Iraq is a fine example, where our Troops can no longer engage the enemy. Only to defend and when being fired upon.

Either way, no matter what he has wanted to do. I have been proud of him. Even tho his mother and I are divorced. I won custody of both my sons 6yrs ago. After spending 9.7 years post-decree in court with my ex over rights to my kids. She has caused him some problems. Affecteing our relationship. We use to be close when he was little. I couldn't go anywheres with out being there with me. Then we drifted apart with the court stuff and have been at odds eversince his mother tried to get him to stand-up to me. Which he attempted to do. So we have been slowly coming abck together.

Anyhow this decison was all his own, as I have always told him. I would never decide his course. I am one Very Proud Father. Tomorrow he goes for the testing. 2 days later if all goes well he will do downtown Chicago at the AFIES Building to take the Oath.

The only thing tho.....after arriving and going thru the War-Stories/looking at the pics on the wall. Been the path of Memories, Old faces that are missed.

MMC
07-12-2011, 10:06 PM
So what you guys think?

freecell
07-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Well I have found out that worrying never does any good. If he were mine I would be proud of his decision and give him all the support he needs.
Be strong and proud of him MMC. :)

MMC
07-12-2011, 10:59 PM
Well I have found out that worrying never does any good. If he were mine I would be proud of his decision and give him all the support he needs.
Be strong and proud of him MMC. :)

Hiya FC.....I am 100%.....looking forward to sitting with him and going over some of the stuff. watching his reactions and talking with him. Doesn't usually stay long around me. So it has been a change.

wingrider
07-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Welcome to the forum, LoVE.

:terribletowel:

thanks

Conley
07-15-2011, 02:40 PM
again...

let's see if he answers me this time >:( ;D :D)

bladimz
07-15-2011, 02:55 PM
again...

I am definitely in the house, but only for a short time.

Mister D
07-15-2011, 03:54 PM
again...

Where have you been posting? The Congress? Or have you just been MIA altogether?

MMC
07-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Hiya Blad.....I see ya know D and some of the crew. The Economy is shit so we put the plug nickels and the JukeBox over there >>>>> ;)

Mister D
07-15-2011, 09:26 PM
Hiya Blad.....I see ya know D and some of the crew. The Economy is shit so we put the plug nickels and the JukeBox over there >>>>> ;)

Blad shows up periodically. A good if inconsistent poster.

Conley
07-16-2011, 08:55 AM
again...

Where have you been posting? The Congress? Or have you just been MIA altogether?

He is at the Congress.

Mister D
07-16-2011, 08:57 AM
again...

He is at the Congress.

I remember that he was a member there but he was MIA for long periods of time.