PDA

View Full Version : Bangkok Plot Targeted Israelis, Three Iranians in Custody

Conley
02-16-2012, 10:08 AM
Bangkok blast suspects 'targeting Israeli diplomats'

A group of Iranians detained after explosions in Thailand's capital Bangkok were intending to target two Israeli diplomats, Thai police say.

There were no further details of the individual targets, but planning was said to be at an advanced stage.

Officials have linked Tuesday's Bangkok blasts to attacks on Israeli diplomats in Georgia and India on Monday.

Israel has accused Tehran of being behind all three attacks. Tehran has denied any involvement.

Two men are in custody in Bangkok over Tuesday's explosions, a third man was arrested in Malaysia trying to board a flight to Iran, and a fourth suspect is still at large, believed by immigration officials to be back in Iran.

"Their targets were individuals, Israeli diplomats, not the Thai people," said national police chief Priewpan Damapong.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-17055367

Think you're having a bad day? Check out the photo of the suspect being "paraded before the media". :laugh: These guys are in for a world of hurt.

MMC
02-16-2012, 10:29 AM
Yeah I don't think anyone is coming to his rescue. :wink:

jgreer
02-16-2012, 10:38 AM
When China breaks human rights its an outrage but when thailand does it its hunky dory

Mister D
02-16-2012, 10:40 AM
When China breaks human rights its an outrage but when thailand does it its hunky dory

Who is outraged by human rights abuses in China? Also, what exactly are human rights?

MMC
02-16-2012, 10:48 AM
Uhm.....how did we go to China from the Thai parading this assassin around? What human rights does a Assassin have????? :undecided:

Conley
02-16-2012, 10:50 AM
Greer is able to leap from conjecture to conjecture in a single bound! :shocked:

MMC
02-16-2012, 11:30 AM
Greer is able to leap from conjecture to conjecture in a single bound! :shocked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHej4ZqZDwo

Speed of Lightning.....Roar of Thunder, fighting all who Rob or Plunder. UnderDog! :grin:

Mister D
02-16-2012, 11:35 AM
We had a guy calling himself underdog a while back. :grin:

Conley
02-16-2012, 11:52 AM
:laugh: I remember Underdog. He was funny. It might have been a little too rough for him. :undecided:

Mister D
02-16-2012, 11:53 AM
:laugh: I remember Underdog. He was funny. It might have been a little too rough for him. :undecided:

I think he had a run in with Grumpy. :grin:

Conley
02-16-2012, 11:53 AM
I think he had a run in with Grumpy. :grin:

:laugh: That was the demise of many a poster.