PDA

View Full Version : Multiculturalism is Good.

Germanicus
12-14-2013, 09:33 AM
Australia is one of the most multicultural nations in the world.

Many people claim that multiculturalism has failed and point to nations like Greece and France as examples. There are many racist elements within Greek and French society but the real problem in these nations is poverty. Poor people can become wretched very easily and a wretched person will look for people to blame and take their anger out on. The poor and wretched members of the Golden Dawn are very stupid people and muslims make a very easy scapegoat for wretched westerners. France has racist political groups like the French youth Spartans. ( why use a lambda as your logo if you are French? Morons )

In England we have the EDL that is full of wretched and racist pommies. We have a small copycat group in Australia called the ADL. These racist idiots are poor and stupid. They want someone to blame for stealing their birthright in a similar way to the wretched idiots of the Klu Klux Klan.

The neo white supremacists could not be any more stupid if they tried. Wretched people are easy to manipulate. The only good thing about the scourge of white supremacists is that they support the Jewish community. None of these groups make political targets of the Jewish people and instead they focus on Muslims. Many white supremacists in the past have hated Jewish people but the new groups only focus on Muslims.

The idiots of the Golden Dawn, EDL and others are a minority of the western youth. Most young people in the west have grown up being around kids of all kinds of different cultures and nationalities. Young Aussies have lived in a nation with a moto of - we are one but we are many. Most young Australians are not racist.

Most Aussie baby boomers are racist. These people are from another time. They did not grow up surrounded by different cultures and they did not grow up in a society that had respect for other cultures. This is why Australia seems so racist. It is because of our racist parents. This is why the 'boat people' issue is the main political issue of Australia. It is because many baby boomers see non-white foreigners as animals. This is why our government treats so-called 'boat people' as if they were animals.

I grew up in a rural area that wasnt multicultural at all but my family is from Sydney and we spent all of our holidays in Sydney. When I was about 10 years old I made friends with a Chinese kid that lived next door to my Grandparents in Bankstown. He was the first Chinese person that I ever met. He was really nice and he was better than me at cricket. He told me that he had learned how to speak english in just a few months and mostly from going to school. I tried to imagine moving to China and trying to go to a Chinese school and learn Chinese in such a short time and I came to the conclusion that my Chinese mate was very smart and very brave.

Having a mate that had moved here from China was good for me. This helped me to not be racist. Knowing that kids from China were nice, smart, brave and good at cricket made me see people as individuals and not as Chinese, or Australian or Muslim or Christian or whatever. I knew that I was no better than a person from China and I knew that people from China might actually be much better than me at certain things. The Chinese mate that I had as a kid made it impossible for me to feel superior to a person that was from another nation.

I have no doubt that the majority of younger people of the west do understand that we are not superior to people from other nations or cultures. The worrisome thing though is this. We are the minority. Baby Boomers of the west are the majority and they are living for longer. In my opinion most baby Boomers from Australia are racist. Some may not admit or realize that they are racist but the majority are. They are from a different time and there is no changing them in many ways.

It will take at least another 30 years for these racist western baby boomers to die off. But when they are gone we will be very close to a world where racism is a non-issue.

Many things will change when the western baby boomers are gone. Like how will Engalnd be able to justify the Royal family to the public after the baby boomer is gone? Baby boomers have no problem with royals for the most part because they see themselves as being inferior to an inbred royal like the so-called warrior prince Harry. But most baby boomers think they are superior to a person from China or Africa.

Multiculturalism is a good thing and we younger westerners are much better than our racist parents. It is the western baby boomer for the most part that gives us westerners such a bad name.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix02KNNSMog

We got the numbers in China. Gonna win yeah were takin over! (:

Chris
12-14-2013, 09:55 AM
Indiscriminate immigration and coerced integration are to me representative of multiculturalism and not good but problematic.

McCool
12-14-2013, 11:07 AM
I think multiculturalism is great just so long we all understand which flag we're riding under. Respect your host culture and its laws, and all will be well.

The Xl
12-14-2013, 12:42 PM
Multiculturalism is fine. It's been purposely sabotaged by government and media, and it still isn't that bad. It wouldn't be a problem at all if not for government fuckery. Multiculturalism in regards to white vs black vs hispanic vs asian, etc, isn't even really a correct way of looking at things, because all races generally hold a lot of the same morals, and their are dozens, if not, hundreds of subcultures, many of which are also shared by people of different backgrounds.