PDA

View Full Version : How do you REALLY feel about women?

GENERICA
01-10-2014, 08:03 PM
Not in general. The women in your life that you interact with daily.

fyrenza
01-10-2014, 08:10 PM
I like them ~

they're helpful, kind and empathetic.

Though a lot of folks might not think so, I look forward to seeing their PRETTY faces,
because they're familiar and friendly.

GENERICA
01-10-2014, 08:16 PM
I like them ~

Though a lot of folks might not think so, I look forward to seeing their PRETTY faces,

Why would a lot of folks not see it the way you see it?

sachem
01-10-2014, 08:18 PM
I like them.

GENERICA
01-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Love the sig line!

Codename Section
01-10-2014, 08:43 PM
I think she's beautiful inside and out.

oceanloverOH
01-10-2014, 08:48 PM
I don't know you two well, sachem and GENERICA....but you both seem to be a lot like fyrenza, and she's one of the most special women I've ever gotten to know. And I don't mean "short-bus" special, lol! I mean special as in unique and loving and a person I'm proud to know. Ooooo, but I'm gushy tonight.....somebody slap me!

GENERICA
01-10-2014, 08:58 PM
I don't know you two well, @sachem (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=974) and @GENERICA (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=986)....but you both seem to be a lot like @fyrenza (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=817), and she's one of the most special women I've ever gotten to know. And I don't mean "short-bus" special, lol! I mean special as in unique and loving and a person I'm proud to know. Ooooo, but I'm gushy tonight.....somebody slap me!
I'm hard to get to know. Flighty, and completely dependable when it comes to being unreliable in constant communication. Other than that.. Yeah, I'm pretty great! :)

fyrenza
01-10-2014, 09:16 PM
I don't know you two well, @sachem (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=974) and @GENERICA (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=986)....but you both seem to be a lot like @fyrenza (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=817), and she's one of the most special women I've ever gotten to know. And I don't mean "short-bus" special, lol! I mean special as in unique and loving and a person I'm proud to know. Ooooo, but I'm gushy tonight.....somebody slap me!

Thank you, oceanloverOH ~ but it takes TWO to tango ... lol

YOU'RE one of the brightest "lights," out here!

I've know sachem for a while, and she IS All That!

donttread
01-10-2014, 09:17 PM
They can be trying but I love them

I like them ~

Newpublius
01-10-2014, 09:24 PM
Without women in my life, I'd be living in a studio apartment with one light bulb dangling from the ceiling.

But then I wouldn't be holding my baby girl in that picture, and her? Her I'd die for.

Max Rockatansky
01-10-2014, 09:29 PM
Why would a lot of folks not see it the way you see it?

Who are these "a lot of folks"? I love women. They're awesome. Each are beautiful in their own way. They're also human, so they, like men, have weaknesses and bad days, but overall are good people. Most smell pretty good too.

sotmfs
01-10-2014, 10:58 PM

Slap!!Fyr is very special. Sachem is awesome!I do not know Generica enough to comment. But you OceanloverOH are special also.

The Xl
01-10-2014, 11:34 PM
They're all cool by me.

Germanicus
01-11-2014, 05:38 AM
I really do not like western women. In my opinion they are full of envy and Disney fantasy. I might like them better if I was a millionaire. Or a prince or a vampire or something they like.

fyrenza
01-11-2014, 08:01 AM
hmmm ... A princely vampire millionaire...

jillian
01-11-2014, 08:06 AM
I really do not like western women. In my opinion they are full of envy and Disney fantasy. I might like them better if I was a millionaire. Or a prince or a vampire or something they like.

you don't like your "fantasy" of what american women are.

i'd think that you certainly can't generalize that way.

GrassrootsConservative
01-11-2014, 09:33 AM

Hilarious, coming from the one poster on here who has to box all her opponents away in categories like "RWNJ's" "nutters," and "Obama-deranged."

Libhater
01-11-2014, 10:29 AM
Hilarious, coming from the one poster on here who has to box all her opponents away in categories like "RWNJ's" "nutters," and "Obama-deranged."

While I do see your criticism of jillian with her throwing out those nonsensical labels, I must confess that I do the same but with a more accurate labeling of people by the type of political ideology they hold. So for the purposes of this particular thread, I say that male-hating leftist female femanazis are the exact type of woman or butch that I wouldn't give the time of day.

jillian
01-11-2014, 10:37 AM

perhaps if people like you didn't call normal people liars all the time.

or make up things.

or repeat silliness from the wackiest of the wacky sites as if they were true….

oops

jillian
01-11-2014, 10:39 AM
While I do see your criticism of jillian with her throwing out those nonsensical labels, I must confess that I do the same but with a more accurate labeling of people by the type of political ideology they hold. So for the purposes of this particular thread, I say that male-hating leftist female femanazis are the exact type of woman or butch that I wouldn't give the time of day.

you're never accurate unless racist, misogynist terms are "accurate" to you.

do you really believe that women on the left hate men?

and you pretend you're "accurate" in anything you say?

lmao.

Codename Section
01-11-2014, 10:39 AM

Yeh, but his last line was epic. I lol'd.

jillian
01-11-2014, 10:40 AM
Yeh, but his last line was epic. I lol'd.

it was funny.

Codename Section
01-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Jesus, guys...stop now.

Germanica is new and you're fucking up her thread.

Back to women in my life.

My mother is a goddess. Warm, kind, and one of the most genuine people I ever met. A true southern woman. My older sisters are some of my best friends, although I'm closer to the middle one. My best friend atm is a chick.

I'm pretty well surrounded by awesome females.

jillian
01-11-2014, 10:44 AM
Jesus, guys...stop now.

Germanica is new and you're fucking up her thread.

Back to women in my life.

My mother is a goddess. Warm, kind, and one of the most genuine people I ever met. A true southern woman. My older sisters are some of my best friends, although I'm closer to the middle one. My best friend atm is a chick.

I'm pretty well surrounded by awesome females.

maybe because you don't hate women?

seems the people who complain about women all the time are the men who want women to be subservient and stupid… and pregnant.

i thought germanicus was a him.

Codename Section
01-11-2014, 10:45 AM
maybe because you don't hate women?

seems the people who complain about women all the time are the men who want women to be subservient and stupid… and pregnant.

i thought germanicus was a him.

I have a lot of awesome women in my life, you included. I mean that.

Mr. Freeze
01-11-2014, 01:38 PM
All of the women in my life are awesome. I have no complaints.

jillian
01-11-2014, 01:50 PM
I have a lot of awesome women in my life, you included. I mean that.

you're just saying that because it's true. ;)

Mr. Freeze
01-11-2014, 01:52 PM
you're just saying that because it's true. ;)

Yes. :)

I have never understood misogyny. Who in the world loves you more than your mother? Who is first to show you love?

jillian
01-11-2014, 02:10 PM

I have never understood misogyny. Who in the world loves you more than your mother? Who is first to show you love?

i'd think a lot of how men feel toward women mirrors how their fathers treated women. if your father valued and respected and cherished his wife and daughter, then you learn to cherish the women in your life. if your father treated his wife and daughter with derision, then you learn to treat the women in your life with derision.

rushbot, who made up the whole "feminazi" meme, has been through more than his share of relationships. he clearly hates women. why? who knows?

Max Rockatansky
01-11-2014, 02:11 PM

Agreed it's silly. Personally, I think some people just like to hate so they hate whatever is convenient.

The Xl
01-11-2014, 02:11 PM

And most western guys are just players who want to bang.

They deserve each other, frankly. There is a big reason why I've only been with one woman my entire life.

Mr. Freeze
01-11-2014, 02:14 PM
i'd think a lot of how men feel toward women mirrors how their fathers treated women. if your father valued and respected and cherished his wife and daughter, then you learn to cherish the women in your life. if your father treated his wife and daughter with derision, then you learn to treat the women in your life with derision.

rushbot, who made up the whole "feminazi" meme, has been through more than his share of relationships. he clearly hates women. why? who knows?

Truthfully? I think he probably hates women because he was a fat guy who couldn't get a date for many years.

You could be right on what you said. My father worships my mother and my sister and has always treated them like royalty. Not that he treated me poorly, just differently. However, I am the apple of my mother's eye. I am her son, her baby, and her future.

We've been very blessed with the parents we have and to have each other. I am well off now, but it wasn't always so. Because of their sacrifice we now are doing quite well for ourselves. The lessons they gave us were more than how to save, but what to value. They taught us to value the people in our lives before anything else. I think this is why I have the money I have and drive a 2002 Dodge.

Heyduke
01-11-2014, 02:27 PM
Having coached two seasons of girl's basketball, well, let's just say that was an enormous challenge, but ultimately fulfilling. The melodrama was sometimes a plus and other times, well let's just say a challenge. I think that coaching a boys team would have been easier, but that's a guess.

Having a HS age daughter, I can say from experience that girls are often cruel to one another, and talk behind each others backs, and are often ruthless. It's a great relief of mine that my daughter changed out her Middle School friends for some more positive and encouraging HS girlfriends.

At this stage in my life, I am enjoying single-hood. I would have hated single-hood in my 30's, part of which I spent married and the other part dating. I might get lonely in my 50's, but right now in my mid-40's I can't imagine the obvious benefits outweighing the constant drama of negotiations and hen-pecking that I witness in virtually every couple within my circle of friends and family.

Codename Section
01-11-2014, 02:27 PM

My father treated my mom like shit and gave me a great example of what not to do.

jillian
01-11-2014, 02:28 PM
Truthfully? I think he probably hates women because he was a fat guy who couldn't get a date for many years.

You could be right on what you said. My father worships my mother and my sister and has always treated them like royalty. Not that he treated me poorly, just differently. However, I am the apple of my mother's eye. I am her son, her baby, and her future.

We've been very blessed with the parents we have and to have each other. I am well off now, but it wasn't always so. Because of their sacrifice we now are doing quite well for ourselves. The lessons they gave us were more than how to save, but what to value. They taught us to value the people in our lives before anything else. I think this is why I have the money I have and drive a 2002 Dodge.

i come from a similar family. my dad grew up in brownsville brooklyn (where mike tyson came from). we didn't have much money when i was growing up. he's managed to build an amazing life (knock wood). but he's always worshipped my mom. and i'm still his baby… no matter how old i get. that's not to say he doesn't love and respect my brother… but as you say, different relationship.

as a result, i expect the men in my life to value me. in return they have my adoration.

btw, i know how your mom feels re her son. i have one boy. he is my heart. i don't think i could have been as good a mom to a girl.

Mr. Freeze
01-11-2014, 02:37 PM
i come from a similar family. my dad grew up in brownsville brooklyn (where mike tyson came from). we didn't have much money when i was growing up. he's managed to build an amazing life (knock wood). but he's always worshipped my mom. and i'm still his baby… no matter how old i get. that's not to say he doesn't love and respect my brother… but as you say, different relationship.

as a result, i expect the men in my life to value me. in return they have my adoration.

btw, i know how your mom feels re her son. i have one boy. he is my heart. i don't think i could have been as good a mom to a girl.

My father and I get along really well now and my mother and sister are tighter than they've ever been in their lives. Perhaps, it is a matter of when you are young fathers must be responsible for teaching you "man" things, and vice versa for moms so they can't just enjoy that child as much as the other parent can.

That's my theory. I don't have kids so we'll see if it turns out to be true.

jillian
01-11-2014, 02:39 PM
My father and I get along really well now and my mother and sister are tighter than they've ever been in their lives. Perhaps, it is a matter of when you are young fathers must be responsible for teaching you "man" things, and vice versa for moms so they can't just enjoy that child as much as the other parent can.

That's my theory. I don't have kids so we'll see if it turns out to be true.

i have a great relationship with my mom now, too. that wasn't always the case. i always tell them they got much smarter after i turned 21.

to be fair, i also learned not to angst over everything. at some point, you just kind of say… you know, no one's perfect. everyone has their flaws….

The Xl
01-11-2014, 02:39 PM
I guess I grew up differently than some. My mom and dad were divorced, and my stepdad never hit her. Had he, I would have dropped him on the spot. He could have felt free to pack his bags and GTFO if he had an issue with that.

Nobody was ever laying a finger on my mom.

Codename Section
01-11-2014, 02:45 PM
I guess I grew up differently than some. My mom and dad were divorced, and my stepdad never hit her. Had he, I would have dropped him on the spot. He could have felt free to pack his bags and GTFO if he had an issue with that.

Nobody was ever laying a finger on my mom.

Things changed when I got to high school.

roadmaster
01-13-2014, 06:57 PM
My dad respected and loved my mom and she showed him the same. They were great parents.