PDA

View Full Version : Teens That Do Exorcisms.....

MMC
02-29-2012, 06:23 PM
Brynne and Tess, both 17, and Savannah, 20, all have different stories as to what drew them into performing exorcisms. Brynne is the daughter of Reverend Bob Larson, who helps spiritually guide people, and who has helped train the three girls in the spiritual implications of performing the ritual.

Anderson admits that he doubts the validity of exorcisms, and wonders if Reverend Bob Larson and the three teen girls who claim to be exorcists are just making the rounds to publicize themselves for an upcoming reality show.

In light of Reverend Bob Larson's claims that he has performed upward of 15,000 exorcisms, Anderson questions how that's possible, and also wonders what kind of financial profit the reverend makes from these rituals.
"[I do] much more than one a day. I hold 60 seminars a year and have dozens of private sessions every single week," Reverend Larson says.
While the teenage girls who Reverend Larson guides do not charge for their exorcisms, Reverend Larson admits he will charge airfare if people ask him to travel across the country to see them. He also has a quiz on his website that helps people determine if they are possessed by demons, which can be taken after paying a $10 fee.....snip!

http://www.andersoncooper.com/2012/02/27/how-the-teens-got-involved-in-exorcism/

Mister D
02-29-2012, 06:24 PM
I stopped at 25. It wears on you after a while.

MMC
02-29-2012, 06:27 PM
I stopped at 25. It wears on you after a while.

And what type of Exorcisms would those be?

Mister D
02-29-2012, 06:28 PM
http://cast.thirdage.com/files/styles/large/public/originals/the-exorcist%20%281%29.jpg

MMC
02-29-2012, 06:33 PM
Ah.....I meant those imagined and led to believe there is some demon in them. Or the real thing. Including the physical manifestations that take place. Moving objects and or other strange phenomenon occuring.

Do you think these Teens could even begin to deal with some shit like.

Mister D
02-29-2012, 07:24 PM
I'm just kidding with ya, MMC. Frankly, I think some of these evangelicals are wackos but I don't know who these people are.