PDA

View Full Version : List of US Bases Surrounding Iran

maheenangel74
03-03-2012, 06:03 AM
Iran has been surrounded by US bases. Total number of Basis are 45 but the names and information is hidden from public eye.

Follow link to see list:http://www.worldrealnews.com/2012/03/03/list-of-us-basis-surrounding-iran/

RollingWave
03-03-2012, 07:00 AM
that's not really news, and it would have been more if the US didn't blow it in their negotiation with Iraq.

Conley
03-03-2012, 09:34 AM
that's not really news, and it would have been more if the US didn't blow it in their negotiation with Iraq.

How did the U.S. "blow it" in their negotiation with Iraq? I think you're suggesting the U.S. wanted more bases there...I didn't know that. If that's the case I'm glad they blew it!

MMC
03-03-2012, 01:24 PM
Iran has been surrounded by US bases. Total number of Basis are 45 but the names and information is hidden from public eye.

Follow link to see list:http://www.worldrealnews.com/2012/03/03/list-of-us-basis-surrounding-iran/

Hiya MA.....okay and what is your point about this?

Peter1469
03-03-2012, 01:35 PM
How did the U.S. "blow it" in their negotiation with Iraq? I think you're suggesting the U.S. wanted more bases there...I didn't know that. If that's the case I'm glad they blew it!

The Obama administration did not attempt to negotiate the SOFA agreement to allow US forces to remain in Iraq after 2011.

Mister D
03-03-2012, 01:41 PM
Hiya MA.....okay and what is your point about this?

Probably to suggest that the west is the aggressive party in this case.

MMC
03-03-2012, 01:52 PM
The Obama administration did not attempt to negotiate the SOFA agreement to allow US forces to remain in Iraq after 2011.

But thats because the Shia Law-makers wanted all US troops out. It was the Sunni that wanted us to stay. Even Maliki was running around mentioning that he would arrest any uniform Troops after a certain date

Mainecoons
03-03-2012, 02:14 PM
All those bases paid for with borrowed money and all necessary because the U.S. Federal government has hobbled U.S. energy self sufficiency for decades. And yes, folks, it was done by both the Demicans AND Republicrats. Look at the liberal Jeb Bush's record on this in Florida.

Peter1469
03-03-2012, 02:56 PM
But thats because the Shia Law-makers wanted all US troops out. It was the Sunni that wanted us to stay. Even Maliki was running around mentioning that he would arrest any uniform Troops after a certain date

Bush negotiated a SOFA; Obama could have as well had he wished to. It would have cost a lot in give aways.

MMC
03-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Infrastructure set for the Iraqis if they want to build up on them. Some of those bases were closed.