PDA

View Full Version : Why are Jewish girls so hot?

Germanicus
01-28-2014, 10:51 PM
I have always been attracted to Jewish females. The only thing hotter than a hot Jewish girl is a hot Japanese girl in my opinion.

So why are Jewish girls so hot? I have thought about it a lot.

Jewish girls are the least likely to go on a show like Americas Next Top Model. I think this is at the crux of the whole thing. Yes I know there was a Jewish girl on Americas Next Top Model and no I do not watch the show, but I have seen it.

Jewish girls are the least likely to go on Americas Next Top Model.

Jewish girls are the least wretched. The furthest from an animal.

Dont you think?

In Australia we have a bit of a public debate going about what is a 'high calibre women'.
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10200632103637119

Australian PM Tony Abbott links the calibre of a female to socio-economic status. I know that poverty can make individuals wretched and animal-like. Not many Jewish people living in poverty right?

Anyway, is this what makes Jewish females so damn hot? Is it their calibre? (: Are Jewish females more noble? Do they have more virtue? Are they better? Superior to the rest of the low-calibre western women? I think they might be.

I especially like that I really do not have enough wealth right now to attract a Jewish female to marry me. That is so hot. And the last thing that I want is a wife so I am not offended and I completely understand and agree. (:

Why do you think Jewish females are so hot?

Codename Section
01-28-2014, 11:04 PM
Chloe has a boyfriend.

Kabuki Joe
01-28-2014, 11:07 PM
I have always been attracted to Jewish females. The only thing hotter than a hot Jewish girl is a hot Japanese girl in my opinion.

Jewish girls are the least likely to go on a show like Americas Next Top Model. I think this is at the crux of the whole thing. Yes I know there was a Jewish girl on Americas Next Top Model and no I do not watch the show, but I have seen it.

Dont you think?

In Australia we have a bit of a public debate going about what is a 'high calibre women'.

Australian PM Tony Abbott links the calibre of a female to socio-economic status. I know that poverty can make individuals wretched and animal-like. Not many Jewish people living in poverty right?

Anyway, is this what makes Jewish females so damn hot? Is it their calibre? (: Are Jewish females more noble? Do they have more virtue? Are they better? Superior to the rest of the low-calibre western women? I think they might be.

I especially like that I really do not have enough wealth right now to attract a Jewish female to marry me. That is so hot. And the last thing that I want is a wife so I am not offended and I completely understand and agree. (:

Why do you think Jewish females are so hot?

...who's Jewish and hot?...

KC
01-28-2014, 11:15 PM
Natalie Portman is pretty hot.

http://homorazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/natalie-portman-birthday.jpg

KC
01-28-2014, 11:20 PM
Also Alyson Hannigan.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_t9pl9Dh5gGQ/SvtxUYr0B_I/AAAAAAAAKvU/MghpiSFoVI4/s1600/tumblr_kptp9059WX1qa02hoo1_400.jpg

KC
01-28-2014, 11:24 PM
Also Mila Kunis.

http://www.gloextensions.com/files/2012/10/mila-kunis-smokey-brown.jpg

Cthulhu
01-28-2014, 11:30 PM
Chloe has a boyfriend.

Or a stalker depending on how you look at it.

Newpublius
01-28-2014, 11:30 PM
Middle East is at the crossroads of genetics, a dash of this, a dash of that and voila.....hot.....the more different a woman is from you, the more exotic, the more you perceive the desirable genetic diversity. Still, statistically, you marry 'your mother' -- "the girl next door" of course

sachem
01-28-2014, 11:44 PM

Dont you think?

Why do you think Jewish females are so hot?Wretched and animal like?

Germanicus
01-29-2014, 12:16 AM
Chloe has a boyfriend.

I agree. Chloe is very attractive.

What I really like are the Jewish girls with the dark hair. Like almost black, And that pale skin. I have felt this way ever since I was a young teenage Wonder Years fan actually. Which is kind of suspicious dont you think? Like have I been brainwashed or something?

Germanicus
01-29-2014, 12:17 AM
Wretched and animal like?

You know what I mean. Like in general.

Germanicus
01-29-2014, 12:19 AM
I know she isnt Jewish but you know how Anna Hathaway looks Jewish?

Germanicus
01-29-2014, 12:20 AM
...who's Jewish and hot?...

Who is Japanese and hot? I dont have a list or anything like that.

Germanicus
01-29-2014, 12:25 AM
Middle East is at the crossroads of genetics, a dash of this, a dash of that and voila.....hot.....the more different a woman is from you, the more exotic, the more you perceive the desirable genetic diversity. Still, statistically, you marry 'your mother' -- "the girl next door" of course

The end of that was disturbing. And I have no intention of getting married to my mother. Not only is she already married but she really isnt my type. ((:

I think it is interesting if you look at the Spanish. That is the real crossroads between east and west. They are like a cross ethnicity. Blame the Moors?

Germanicus
01-29-2014, 12:31 AM

Do you guys ever watch that show 'Pop Asia'. I kinda like it.

-Kuroki Meisa.

If I had enough wealth to marry a high calibre Jewish princess, I think I would go with a Japanese girl to be honest. (: But god hot Jewish girls are hot.

edit- hot Japanese girls are so hot they dont even look like real people. Its like they have been constructed in a lab.

Germanicus
01-29-2014, 03:05 AM
Like has anyone ever met a Jewish hooker? I havent. And let me tell ya, Ive met a lot of hookers and feel confident enough to speak on the topic of prostitution with some authority. Like I cant be certain and its not like I ask the religion of each hooker I have met. But you know what I mean. When you think of hookers you just dont think about Jewish females.

I think a Jewish girls is least likely to go on Americas Next Top Model. And also not likely to become prostitutes. Why would they?

You cant even pay for sex with a hot Jewish girl. Well, not really. Not that I know of. Like you can pick any other kind of girl you like and you will find a hooker that looks just like them in Australia. But try finding a hot Jewish looking hooker. Its like the holy grail. (:

Does Israel even have Jewish hookers? Like I know Israel is full of hookers but are any of them Jewish? Not from what I hear.

If you want a Jewish girl you almost have to enter a relationship. And that generally costs a lot more than hookers do.

And Jewish girls a really rare. Especially in Australia.

Jewish girls are the most desirable females. For many reasons.

edit-
Like has anyone ever met a Jewish hooker? I havent. And let me tell ya, Ive met a lot of hookers and feel confident enough to speak on the topic of prostitution with some authority. Oh my god that is a funny sentence. Thats like one of my favourite sentences of all time. Easy.

Japanese hookers are everywhere. And South Korean hookers are just as hot as a hot Japanese hooker most of the time. There is no shortage of those in Sydney. But try finding a hot Jewish hooker. Good luck. (:

Adelaide
01-29-2014, 07:27 AM
First, I'm sure there are plenty of Jewish hookers.

Second, Jews have a vast variety of physical characteristics. I'm German with a dash of Indian (as in India, not native).

Common
01-29-2014, 08:07 AM
Attractiveness is in the eyes of the beholder. Attractive people have no set ethnicity or race. Its what appeals to an individual.
Everyone has their preferences and what appeals to you as an individual may be a turn off for someone else.

Codename Section
01-29-2014, 08:26 AM
Chloe has a boyfriend.

MrJimmyDale
01-29-2014, 08:49 AM
Will a Jewish hooker negotiate?

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 09:01 AM
...this topic is dumb...the red haired Irish chic is a Jew?...LOLOLOLOL...I think most people want to be Jewish for the connections to money and power, not for faith reason...red haired Irish Jew...that's priceless...

Chloe
01-29-2014, 09:28 AM
...this topic is dumb...the red haired Irish chic is a Jew?...LOLOLOLOL...I think most people want to be Jewish for the connections to money and power, not for faith reason...red haired Irish Jew...that's priceless...

The one thing I do agree with you on is that the topic is dumb.....and I will add, creepy.

However, first of all red hair is a recessive gene. You do not have to be irish or european to have red hair. You can be chinese with red hair if the gene becomes dominant. Secondly her last name is Hannigan which is most likely her father's last name, who is probably Irish or has Irish decent. Most of us have a dad's last name as our last name. She is Jewish because her mom is probably Jewish. That aspect comes from your mother not your father. If you don't know what you are talking about don't go so arrogantly around talking about it and assuming you're right when you are completely wrong.

Mister D
01-29-2014, 09:32 AM
Creepy, bro.

jillian
01-29-2014, 09:35 AM
The one thing I do agree with you on is that the topic is dumb

However, first of all red hair is a recessive gene. You do not have to be irish or european to have red hair. You can be chinese with red hair if the gene becomes dominant. Secondly her last name is Hannigan which is most likely her father's last name, who is probably Irish or has Irish decent. Most of us have a dad's last name as our last name. She is Jewish because her mom is probably Jewish. That aspect comes from your mother not your father. If you don't know what you are talking about don't go so arrogantly around talking about it and assuming you're right when you are completely wrong.

her mother's last name was (Posner) Haas. that's jewish.

and you know that he doesn't know anything.

don't let him aggravate you.

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 09:44 AM
The one thing I do agree with you on is that the topic is dumb.....and I will add, creepy.

...so her dad isn't Jewish?...then she isn't Jewish!...I know a guy that's like you say, "a Jew somewhere in the wood pile" and it bugs me when he says he's Jewish but he doesn't live by the Jewish faith guidelines (whatever they may be)...I get really pissed off when people bring in faith but only as something to defend their "integrity"...like Christians that use Christianity in the way "I can't lie, I'm Christian"...can an Irishman be Jewish?...I bet he can but I have never seen someone DEDICATED to the Jewish faith with a non-Jewish surname...I don't make the rules, I just follow them...

Captain Obvious
01-29-2014, 09:50 AM
When I look at a hot chic, I think "damn, that's hot" - not "damn, I bet she's [insert ethnicity here]".

Just saying. At least for me, lust knows no prejudice.

Codename Section
01-29-2014, 09:50 AM
Chloe has a boyfriend.

That generally means people shouldn't keep bothering her and maybe find someone else. Just sayin'.

Captain Obvious
01-29-2014, 09:52 AM
Chloe has a boyfriend.

That generally means people shouldn't keep bothering her and maybe find someone else. Just sayin'.

You're not the assertive "go get it" type, huh?

Neither was I, they always came to me.

Mister D
01-29-2014, 09:54 AM
When I look at a hot chic, I think "damn, that's hot" - not "damn, I bet she's [insert ethnicity here]".

Just saying. At least for me, lust knows no prejudice.

I get curious about that sort of thing but only after "hotness" has been determined.

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 09:58 AM
I get curious about that sort of thing but only after "hotness" has been determined.

...I don't respect women AND capstain oblivious only cares about hottnes and no one questions his opinion of women...weird...

Adelaide
01-29-2014, 09:58 AM
...so her dad isn't Jewish?...then she isn't Jewish!...I know a guy that's like you say, "a Jew somewhere in the wood pile" and it bugs me when he says he's Jewish but he doesn't live by the Jewish faith guidelines (whatever they may be)...I get really pissed off when people bring in faith but only as something to defend their "integrity"...like Christians that use Christianity in the way "I can't lie, I'm Christian"...can an Irishman be Jewish?...I bet he can but I have never seen someone DEDICATED to the Jewish faith with a non-Jewish surname...I don't make the rules, I just follow them...

You really don't know what you're talking about in terms of Judaism.

I have dark red hair and am Jewish. I am a convert, of course, but if you go back through my family history there are Jews prior to the 1800s. My last name could be Jewish because of that lineage, though I think they only exist in South America now and the last name is very uncommon.

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 10:00 AM
You really don't know what you're talking about in terms of Judaism.

I have red hair and am Jewish. I am a convert, of course, but if you go back through my family history there are Jews prior to the 1800s. My last name could be Jewish because of that lineage, though I think they only exist in South America now and the last name is very uncommon.

...nuff said...

Captain Obvious

To be honest, the gals I dated before my wife I had (have) no idea what nationality they were. None, hell - I can't remember half their names to even guess at this point but I can tell you back then I didn't give it an iota of a thought.

My wife is Irish and German, that much I know.

Chloe

Im sorry but you truly do not know what you're talking about.

Adelaide
01-29-2014, 10:02 AM
...nuff said...

How so?

Chloe
...nuff said...

In the Jewish faith a convert is just as Jewish as a Jew by birth. Adelaide is just as Jewish as I am. Her future kids will automatically be Jewish as well because she is Jewish. Again, you don't know what you are talking about.

Captain Obvious
...I don't respect women

Nuff said

Captain Obvious
01-29-2014, 10:03 AM

Missing-link Joe?

Really?

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 10:03 AM

...I know enough that if you claim to be jewish and you celebrate xmas you aren't a jew...

Captain Obvious
01-29-2014, 10:05 AM
How so?

There are, I dunno what you call them - "genetic"... I guess, Jews and those like you who converted.

I guess you're a "fake" Jew in his mind, a non pure-blood which is just a caveman's way of considering it IMO.

MrJimmyDale
In the Jewish faith a convert is just as Jewish as a Jew by birth. Adelaide is just as Jewish as I am. Her future kids will automatically be Jewish as well because she is Jewish. Again, you don't know what you are talking about. I think the OP's attraction is the ethnic side of Jew girls...not the religious side

Captain Obvious
I think the OP's attraction is the ethnic side of Jew girls...not the religious side

LOL - yea, that yamika is really fucking hot!

MrJimmyDale
01-29-2014, 10:07 AM
LOL - yea, that yamika is really fucking hot! LOL I'm sure there are plenty of butt-ugly Jewish girls....

Adelaide
01-29-2014, 10:08 AM
...I know enough that if you claim to be jewish and you celebrate xmas you aren't a jew...

My family is made up of multiple religions, several of which celebrate Christmas. I partake in those celebrations in terms of gift-giving and family gatherings, not the religious aspect - I don't say grace, I don't go to church services, I respectfully decline communion at funerals, so forth. My dad the Atheist is the same. My parents respect my religious holidays. It goes both ways. This idea is to respect one another and the holiday season is about family and for us, about spending time together. To do so, we have to show mutual respect for one another's religious beliefs.

Adelaide
01-29-2014, 10:09 AM
There are, I dunno what you call them - "genetic"... I guess, Jews and those like you who converted.

I guess you're a "fake" Jew in his mind, a non pure-blood which is just a caveman's way of considering it IMO.

But as I elaborated in my post, there are Jews in my family lineage. For whatever reason it died off at a certain point.

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 10:11 AM
In the Jewish faith a convert is just as Jewish as a Jew by birth. Adelaide is just as Jewish as I am. Her future kids will automatically be Jewish as well because she is Jewish. Again, you don't know what you are talking about.

...zoe, come on, I just took you off ignore and now you are talking nonsense on the first day... :(

The Xl
01-29-2014, 10:13 AM
Well, this was a somewhat creepy thread turned retarded. Not sure if that's better, worse, or a lateral move...

Captain Obvious
01-29-2014, 10:14 AM
But as I elaborated in my post, there are Jews in my family lineage. For whatever reason it died off at a certain point.

My great grandmother was Jewish actually, so does that make me a false Catholic?

I abandoned the criminal Catholic church a long time ago, theoretical question.

Captain Obvious
01-29-2014, 10:14 AM
Well, this was a somewhat creepy thread turned retarded. Not sure if that's better, worse, or a lateral move...

Theory of thread evolution.

Codename Section
01-29-2014, 10:16 AM
Chloe doesn't date Internet people.

Adelaide
01-29-2014, 10:17 AM
My great grandmother was Jewish actually, so does that make me a false Catholic?

I abandoned the criminal Catholic church a long time ago, theoretical question.

You are whatever you practice/say you are.

Captain Obvious
01-29-2014, 10:17 AM
Chloe doesn't date Internet people.

You seem to know a lot about Chloe.

... and very... compulsive/obsessive maybe?

... Just sayin'

:grin:

Captain Obvious
01-29-2014, 10:18 AM

Asshole then.

Adelaide
01-29-2014, 10:21 AM
Asshole then.

Many might agree, sadly not I.

But if someone is going to bash me and claim I'm not Jewish, they should at least know the basics of how Jews view the passing of the torch, so to speak.

jillian
01-29-2014, 10:25 AM
...zoe, come on, I just took you off ignore and now you are talking nonsense on the first day... :(

are you still confused about her name?

you also seem confused by chloe's post since what she said is true.

confusion seems to be an endemic problem with you.... among others.

Captain Obvious
01-29-2014, 10:31 AM
Many might agree, sadly not I.

But if someone is going to bash me and claim I'm not Jewish, they should at least know the basics of how Jews view the passing of the torch, so to speak.

Sadly?

:huh::grin:

Captain Obvious
01-29-2014, 10:33 AM
are you still confused about her name?

you also seem confused by chloe's post since what she said is true.

confusion seems to be an endemic problem with you.... among others.

http://www7.myfantasyleague.com/fflnetdynamic2013/73032_franchise_icon0012.jpg

Chloe
01-29-2014, 11:06 AM

It may be nonsense to you but in Judaism it's not. It's not right for you to assume these things that aren't factual about the faith. A convert to Judaism, in the Jewish faith, is just as Jewish as a Jew by birth. That's factual in our religion. Now you may not agree with it and you may think it's nonsense, but it doesn't change the reality that to Jews they are Jews regardless, and really that's all that matters. Adelaide is just as Jewish as I am or any other Jew is and we are happy to have her :)

Chloe
01-29-2014, 11:08 AM
I think the OP's attraction is the ethnic side of Jew girls...not the religious side

Well my comments were more at Kabuki Joe than Germanicus. I know what Germanicus thinks.

nathanbforrest45
01-29-2014, 01:57 PM
One of my first crushes in high school was on a Jewish girl by the name of Joan. Her brother was one of the ugliest people I had ever seen and someone once said that it looked as if his face had caught on fire and it was put out with an ice pick. She, however, was a short, busty, black haired little hottie who would not go out with me because her father did not approve of dating non Jews.

I ran into her some years back when I was between wives. She had never married and maintained most of her good looks. After taking her out once I realized why she never married. She was a total bitch and unless I was willing to spend a small fortune on her I wasn't going to so much as hold her hand!!

She is 65 now and probably still searching for a sugar daddy but it won't be me!!

Her brother ended up as a high ranking financial officer in Jacksonville FL. He had a masters degree and was a CPA but I still made more money than he did and he always hated me for that.

Chloe
01-29-2014, 02:21 PM
One of my first crushes in high school was on a Jewish girl by the name of Joan. Her brother was one of the ugliest people I had ever seen and someone once said that it looked as if his face had caught on fire and it was put out with an ice pick. She, however, was a short, busty, black haired little hottie who would not go out with me because her father did not approve of dating non Jews.

I ran into her some years back when I was between wives. She had never married and maintained most of her good looks. After taking her out once I realized why she never married. She was a total bitch and unless I was willing to spend a small fortune on her I wasn't going to so much as hold her hand!!

She is 65 now and probably still searching for a sugar daddy but it won't be me!!

Her brother ended up as a high ranking financial officer in Jacksonville FL. He had a masters degree and was a CPA but I still made more money than he did and he always hated me for that.

Whether or not I end up marrying a Jewish guy, a non-Jewish guy, a wealthy guy, a poor guy, it doesn't matter all that much to me. It would probably be a little easier if he were Jewish when it comes to like future kids and just everything being similar and stuff like that because it would make choices a little easier I think, but it's not a requirement for me, however, I probably honestly wouldn't convert to Christianity or anything like that though if he were not Jewish, but I wouldn't expect him to convert to Judaism either if he didn't want to. One of the reasons my past boyfriend broke up with me was when he realized that I had no interest in ever converting to Christianity. It just wouldn't be a sincere conversion.

Money doesn't matter to me either. He could be a starving artist for all I care but as long as he is kind, has a good sense of humor, is driven, is accepting of my flaws and I of his, and we are happy then that's all that really matters to me. I'm actually a pretty low maintenance, low stress person to be around in spite of some of my interests.

nathanbforrest45
01-29-2014, 02:37 PM
Whether or not I end up marrying a Jewish guy, a non-Jewish guy, a wealthy guy, a poor guy, it doesn't matter all that much to me. It would probably be a little easier if he were Jewish when it comes to like future kids and just everything being similar and stuff like that because it would make choices a little easier I think, but it's not a requirement for me, however, I probably honestly wouldn't convert to Christianity or anything like that though if he were not Jewish, but I wouldn't expect him to convert to Judaism either if he didn't want to. One of the reasons my past boyfriend broke up with me was when he realized that I had no interest in ever converting to Christianity. It just wouldn't be a sincere conversion.

Money doesn't matter to me either. He could be a starving artist for all I care but as long as he is kind, has a good sense of humor, is driven, is accepting of my flaws and I of his, and we are happy then that's all that really matters to me. I'm actually a pretty low maintenance, low stress person to be around in spite of some of my interests.

I would think a marriage of a Christian and a non Christian would create immense problems in raising children. One of my good friends was married to a Jewish girl (he was Baptist). The children were being raised as Jews until he and his wife split up. Then how the children would be raised became a huge fight, even more than money. He did sign an agreement that he would not attempt to raise them as Christian but he did anyway. The courts held that was an unenforceable clause in the agreement as it was an interference in religious matters. The girls, now in their late 30's both converted to Christianity on their own eventually.

The Xl
01-29-2014, 02:39 PM
I think any religion, race, whatever, can successfully and happily mate/marry/whatever, so long as both have respect for the others beliefs.

nathanbforrest45
01-29-2014, 02:39 PM

Money always will eventually matter. More marriages fail over finances than any other reason. It may not be you who wants more, it may be him.

Just make sure he is circumcised and all will be well!

The Xl
01-29-2014, 02:43 PM
Money is a variable, but doesn't have to be the variable, so long as both parties are low maintenance and necessities are taken care of.

Mister D
01-29-2014, 02:47 PM

I'm very traditional but I understand that gender roles are social constructs. They are, IMO, based in part on biology but they change over time. I really don't care if the woman I'm with makes more than me.

Kalkin
01-29-2014, 02:49 PM
My great grandfather was Jewish and I have a very jewish sounding name. I feel these facts allow me to make fun of stereotypical Jewish idiosyncrasies. Free ham, anyone?

MrJimmyDale
01-29-2014, 02:52 PM
stereotypical Jewish idiosyncrasies Do they make a Jewish Barbie?

Kalkin
01-29-2014, 02:59 PM
Do they make a Jewish Barbie?
Jarbie, comes with migraines!

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 03:21 PM
My family is made up of multiple religions, several of which celebrate Christmas. I partake in those celebrations in terms of gift-giving and family gatherings, not the religious aspect - I don't say grace, I don't go to church services, I respectfully decline communion at funerals, so forth. My dad the Atheist is the same. My parents respect my religious holidays. It goes both ways. This idea is to respect one another and the holiday season is about family and for us, about spending time together. To do so, we have to show mutual respect for one another's religious beliefs.

...are you in the libraltarian preppie club too?...is that libraltarian jew or jewish libraltarian?...I'm sorry, I can't even take anything about you serious...you're as bad as a born again Christian...

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 03:34 PM
It may be nonsense to you but in Judaism it's not. It's not right for you to assume these things that aren't factual about the faith. A convert to Judaism, in the Jewish faith, is just as Jewish as a Jew by birth. That's factual in our religion. Now you may not agree with it and you may think it's nonsense, but it doesn't change the reality that to Jews they are Jews regardless, and really that's all that matters. Adelaide is just as Jewish as I am or any other Jew is and we are happy to have her :)

...so you are a born again Jew?...let me tell you what I was told by a born again Jew, the real Jews don't like you guys that come and go into Judaism...he married a Jewish gal and even though he converted it ruined her family's standing within the synagogue, church, club or Jewish borg collective is called...as he explained to me there are Jews by birth and blood and then there are "Jewish" that practice the faith, and he said the Jews by birth and blood have a higher standing then the converts...when I asked him about if the Jews were like the JW's in that they wanted converts, he said "not really"...now before you even say I'm mocking the Jewish faith, I'm not, I'm mocking the converts that all of a sudden think they are Jews...the need to belong, humans are social, is wild...

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 03:36 PM

...only in America...

The Xl
01-29-2014, 03:38 PM
Geez, somebody is a douche.

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 03:39 PM

...and that's my point, a real Jew (by birth and blood) is way different then a convert...they are way different...

Chloe
01-29-2014, 03:42 PM
...so you are a born again Jew?...let me tell you what I was told by a born again Jew, the real Jews don't like you guys that come and go into Judaism...he married a Jewish gal and even though he converted it ruined her family's standing within the synagogue, church, club or Jewish borg collective is called...as he explained to me there are Jews by birth and blood and then there are "Jewish" that practice the faith, and he said the Jews by birth and blood have a higher standing then the converts...when I asked him about if the Jews were like the JW's in that they wanted converts, he said "not really"...now before you even say I'm mocking the Jewish faith, I'm not, I'm mocking the converts that all of a sudden think they are Jews...the need to belong, humans are social, is wild...

No I'm not a Jewish convert, Adelaide is, and to people who were born Jewish (me) a convert (adelaide) is just as Jewish as a person born Jewish. There are people in Orthodox Judaism that won't accept certain types of conversions, for example a person converted into the Conservative or Reform movement since it isn't up to there level of orthodoxy and not done by an orthodox rabbi, but in all denominations a convert is Jewish to those in that denomination of Judaism. So if she converted to Reform or Conservative Judaism she is accepted in that synagogue and branch of Judaism, just probably not Orthodox. Adelaide can speak in more detail as to what she had to go through in order to convert but I know in Conservative Judaism, which is what my family and I are, if you convert to Judaism you are Jewish when the process ends. Again though, you can believe what you want.

nathanbforrest45
01-29-2014, 03:45 PM
Jarbie, comes with migraines!

What does a Jewish American Princess like to make for dinner?

Reservations

Chloe
01-29-2014, 03:46 PM
...and that's my point, a real Jew (by birth and blood) is way different then a convert...they are way different...

My parents let me date whomever I want and I am a "real" Jew by "birth and blood". Every family is different, and there are some people that can be pretty close minded too. I'm positive that there are plenty of Christian parents that wouldn't want their son dating me for religious reasons too. I know it happens but it doesn't summarize entire groups.

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 03:47 PM
No I'm not a Jewish convert, Adelaide is, and to people who were born Jewish (me) a convert (adelaide) is just as Jewish as a person born Jewish. There are people in Orthodox Judaism that won't accept certain types of conversions, for example a person converted into the Conservative or Reform movement since it isn't up to there level of orthodoxy and not done by an orthodox rabbi, but in all denominations a convert is Jewish to those in that denomination of Judaism. So if she converted to Reform or Conservative Judaism she is accepted in that synagogue and branch of Judaism, just probably not Orthodox. Adelaide can speak in more detail as to what she had to go through in order to convert but I know in Conservative Judaism, which is what my family and I are, if you convert to Judaism you are Jewish when the process ends. Again though, you can believe what you want.

...it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what the Jews think...every religion has a rule book, even Judaism...follow the rules, A-OK, don't follow the rules, there's going to be a problem...

nathanbforrest45
01-29-2014, 03:48 PM
How can you tell a Jewish American Princess is having an orgasm?

She drops her brief case.

MrJimmyDale
01-29-2014, 03:50 PM
How can you tell a Jewish American Princess is having an orgasm? She drops her brief case. It's not handcuffed to her wrist?
Silly Princess........

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 03:51 PM
My parents let me date whomever I want and I am a "real" Jew by "birth and blood". Every family is different, and there are some people that can be pretty close minded too. I'm positive that there are plenty of Christian parents that wouldn't want their son dating me for religious reasons too. I know it happens but it doesn't summarize entire groups.

...dating and marriage are kinda-sorta different...I worry about my daughter getting married to a religious person of any faith...I don't want her to change anything about herself to get into a club...I like her the way she is...

nathanbforrest45
01-29-2014, 03:52 PM

As a Catholic there was always a stigma of dating non Catholics and if you were to be married in the Church you had to sign an agreement that you would raise your children Catholic. My wife is Baptist, I am Catholic but we were both past having children so that was never an issue. I am of Sicilian descent and not only am I darker complected with a big pointed nose but my real name (no its not Forrest) sounds like it could be Jewish. My wife's father had a hard time accepting me because he thought I was Jewish and telling him I was actually Catholic wasn't much better. I attend a Baptist Church now and consider myself Bapolic.

nathanbforrest45
01-29-2014, 03:54 PM
...dating and marriage are kinda-sorta different...I worry about my daughter getting married to a religious person of any faith...I don't want her to change anything about herself to get into a club...I like her the way she is...

Once she gets married it doesn't matter what you like or dislike about her. Its her husband she will try to please not her daddy.

Chloe
01-29-2014, 03:54 PM
...it doesn't matter what I think, it matters what the Jews think...every religion has a rule book, even Judaism...follow the rules, A-OK, don't follow the rules, there's going to be a problem...

Exactly! Jews DO and WILL accept her as Jewish even as a convert. A Jewish convert is considered just as Jewish as a Jew by birth, that is accepted fact in Judaism. Like I said, i'm sure there are some people in the Orthodox branch of Judaism that wouldn't consider it valid because she is probably Reform (I think) and didn't have it done by an Orthodox Rabbi, but it doesn't matter. It would be like a baptist telling a catholic they aren't christian enough because they were baptized wrong. It's nonsense.

MrJimmyDale
01-29-2014, 03:56 PM
I attend a Baptist Church now and consider myself Bapolic. Cool........you can still drink and there is much less standing/sitting/memorizing things!!!!

Chloe

No I get that and I am cool with that. I don't think that someone should convert to anything if they are aren't sincere about it. It needs to be done for the right reasons.

Kabuki Joe
As a Catholic there was always a stigma of dating non Catholics and if you were to be married in the Church you had to sign an agreement that you would raise your children Catholic. My wife is Baptist, I am Catholic but we were both past having children so that was never an issue. I am of Sicilian descent and not only am I darker complected with a big pointed nose but my real name (no its not Forrest) sounds like it could be Jewish. My wife's father had a hard time accepting me because he thought I was Jewish and telling him I was actually Catholic wasn't much better. I attend a Baptist Church now and consider myself Bapolic.

...my wife is catholic and I had to go to bible study for 6 months AND I had to make a verbal contract with the priest that is my wife wanted to baptize my daughter as a catholic I wouldn't stand in the way...he just couldn't believe I was an atheist, that I believed in nothing...

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 04:01 PM
Once she gets married it doesn't matter what you like or dislike about her. Its her husband she will try to please not her daddy.

...daddy's easy to please, but daddy doesn't want to get involved if the husband isn't easy to please if you get my drift...

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 04:03 PM
No I get that and I am cool with that. I don't think that someone should convert to anything if they are aren't sincere about it. It needs to be done for the right reasons.

...I know a white lady and her daughter's dating a black kid...dating is ok she said...

Chloe
01-29-2014, 04:03 PM
...I know a white lady and her daughter's dating a black kid...dating is ok she said...

marriage is ok too, in my opinion.

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 04:04 PM
Exactly! Jews DO and WILL accept her as Jewish even as a convert. A Jewish convert is considered just as Jewish as a Jew by birth, that is accepted fact in Judaism. Like I said, i'm sure there are some people in the Orthodox branch of Judaism that wouldn't consider it valid because she is probably Reform (I think) and didn't have it done by an Orthodox Rabbi, but it doesn't matter. It would be like a baptist telling a catholic they aren't christian enough because they were baptized wrong. It's nonsense.

...some people are by the book...but that's ok, I'm a by the book type of person...

Heyduke
01-29-2014, 04:09 PM
"Your lips are like a scarlet ribbon;
your mouth is lovely.
Your temples behind your veil
are like the halves of a pomegranate.
4 Your neck is like the tower of David,
built with courses of stone[a (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#fen-NIV-17587a)];
on it hang a thousand shields,
all of them shields of warriors.
5 Your breasts are like two fawns,
like twin fawns of a gazelle
that browse among the lilies.
6 Until the day breaks
and the shadows flee,
I will go to the mountain of myrrh
and to the hill of incense.
7 You are altogether beautiful, my darling;
there is no flaw in you."
~ Song of Songs

Of course, Sheba wasn't an Israelite. She converted.

nathanbforrest45
01-29-2014, 04:36 PM
Cool........you can still drink and there is much less standing/sitting/memorizing things!!!!

I do kind of miss all the chanting however.

Germanicus
01-29-2014, 09:41 PM
Chloe has a boyfriend.

Dude I am bordeline nazi. I am very interested in Jewish stuff. It is a good idea for me to say that I find Jewsih girls to be attractive. Right? Not that some arent.

You cant believe anything that I say. Im just fucking with you. And it is my hobby to annoy people that annoy me. Or try to. Are you annoyed Codename Section? Like I said, Chloe is very attractive. Is she the only Jewish girl on this site? No. This site seems to be some kind of hub for Jewish females which is strange. Most I doubt are real people..

And what do you mean " just sayin"? What are you saying?

"Chloe has a boyfriend". That is a strange thing to say Codename Section.

Mister D
01-29-2014, 09:45 PM
Dude I am bordeline nazi. I am very interested in Jewish stuff. It is a good idea for me to say that I find Jewsih girls to be attractive. Right? Not that some arent.

You cant believe anything that I say. Im just fucking with you. And it is my hobby to annoy people that annoy me. Or try to. Are you annoyed Codename Section? Like I said, Chloe is very attractive. Is she the only Jewish girl on this site? No. This site seems to be some kind of hub for Jewish females which is strange. Most I doubt are real people..

Wait...you're a communist but a borderline Nazi?

Yes, our proportion of Jews is rather strange.

Germanicus
01-29-2014, 09:45 PM
Chloe doesn't date Internethttp://supremesa-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#) people.

See that is strange too.

What are you saying dude?
Like exactly.

Germanicus
01-29-2014, 09:47 PM

Yes, our proportionhttp://supremesa-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#) of Jews is rather strange.

I am also a State Capitalist ( whatever that is ) , a socialist, a liberal, a conservative.... ummm. But see thats all cover so that I can say anything I like. And then pretend that I was just kidding. But yeah... Hail Hitler!

edit- did I mention that I really like Adam Sandler. And Franz Kafka?

edit- I am more of a communist or socialist than most 'communists' or 'socialists' due to the fact that most that claim to be communist or socialist have read nothing and are also very stupid. I actually do understand socialism and communism. But especially here in the west all communists/socialists are just leftist idiots. That have no understanding of communism or socialism. I am capable of a decent impression.

jillian
01-29-2014, 09:50 PM

Yes, our proportion of Jews is rather strange.

a nazi who likes jewish women?

i think he's confused.

but then again, so were a lot of the nazis in that regard.

Mister D
01-29-2014, 09:51 PM
I am also a State Capitalist ( whatever that is ) , a socialist, a liberal, a conservative.... ummm. But see thats all cover so that I can say anything I like. And then pretend that I was just kidding. But yeah... Hail Hitler!

Well, it's probably not the best persona if you're into Jewish girls. :wink:

Mister D
01-29-2014, 09:52 PM
a nazi who likes jewish women?

i think he's confused.

Yeah, this was pretty weird to begin with and now...

Dr. Who
01-29-2014, 09:53 PM
Um, KJ in Judaism, faith is passed through the mother, not the father, so she is in fact Jewish.

Dr. Who
01-29-2014, 09:54 PM
...I don't respect women AND capstain oblivious only cares about hottnes and no one questions his opinion of women...weird...
So you are a self described misogynist. Good to know.

Germanicus
01-29-2014, 10:04 PM
Anyway, if you are a moron or slow, the thrust of this thread is to say that females are a commodity now, in the past and in the future. Humans are. Human capital. I also like all this 'calibre' stuff that Tony Abbott has started because the entire conversation is very un-PC. The conversation is also kinda messed up.

But mostly I was trying to bother Chloe.. (:

edit- this thread is actually an evolution of some earlier propaganda from another site titled - Who has the hottest chicks? The point of that one was to say how all nations have hot chicks and should we really be bombing them? See how nice I am?

Its gotta be Japan doesnt it? Hot Japanese girls are so perfect looking.

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but for me, it is the Japanese that hold the title for the land of the hottest chicks. There are many contenders in my mind. Russians/Ukrainia have some crazy hot girls. Hot Jewish girls have a distinct crazy hottness. Italians have some hot girls... Im sticking with the Japanese though. So hot.

We all know that Australian males are the most attractive on average and we all know that Australia has more hot guys per capita than the rest of you, but what about the chicks? Do you agree? Are the Japanese the hottest?
Its gotta be Japan doesnt it? Hot Japanese girls are so perfect looking.

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder but for me, it is the Japanese that hold the title for the land of the hottest chicks. There are many contenders in my mind. Russians/Ukrainia have some crazy hot girls. Hot Jewish girls have a distinct crazy hottness. Italians have some hot girls... Im sticking with the Japanese though. So hot.

We all know that Australian males are the most attractive on average and we all know that Australia has more hot guys per capita than the rest of you, but what about the chicks? Do you agree? Are the Japanese the hottest?
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread849970/pg1&mem=

See. Codename Section is clearly an obsessed person. Dont you guys agree that Chloe could do so much better? ((:

edit- HA~!

edit- I was on a thread about the Talmud when that Germanicus was banned from that site. theovermensch, theubermensch, freemarketsocialist are some other good contributors to that high traffic site of people that will believe anything..

edit- HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

edit- and what I was saying when I was in that Talmud thread was - who translated the Talmud? A Jew translated it is who. So...

edit- there seems to be a growing number of Hitler fans on that high traffic site..

Germanicus
01-29-2014, 10:07 PM
a nazi who likes jewish womenhttp://supremesa-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/#)?

i think he's confused.

Do you really think Hitler hated Jewish people so much? Or was he just taking advantage of popular opinion at the time for his propaganda?

A Jewish woman nominated Hitler for a Nobel Peace Award remember. Did he hate her?

jillian
01-29-2014, 10:08 PM
Do you really think Hitler hated Jewish people so much? Or was he just taking advantage of popular opinion at the time for his propaganda?

A Jewish woman nominated Hitler for a Nobel Peace Award remember. Did he hate her?

he helped create opinion…

that's what his propaganda ministry was for.

mein Kampf seems to indicate a certain hatred.

Dr. Who
01-29-2014, 10:16 PM

Unlike you Germanicus, the majority of people are not here to play some kind of psychological game. If your presence on this site is simply to amuse yourself and try to manipulate the members, please consider seeking your amusement elsewhere, because that sort of activity is by definition bad faith and against the rules of the forum

Mister D
01-29-2014, 10:20 PM
he helped create opinion…

that's what his propaganda ministry was for.

mein Kampf seems to indicate a certain hatred.

Mass murder hints at it too lol. I think Hitler was a real human being rather than a cartoon character and thus far more complex than he is sometimes made out to be. That said, to suggest there was no racial animosity on his part is ridiculous.

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 10:34 PM
Um, KJ in Judaism, faith is passed through the mother, not the father, so she is in fact Jewish.

....first off, faith is not something that's given, either you have faith or not (faith as in believing in a higher power)...secondly, the idea that it comes through the mother is fine and dandy but then a new problem arises, Jewish surnames...since surnames are given by the father, there will never be a Jewish surname because the father gives the surname to the child/children...remember, I was involved with dog fighting for a number of years and part of this is looking at pedigrees...so...every time a woman get's married she gives her faith NOT her surname to a child?...if this is true, then there's no Jewish names...heck, even if you have a brother and sister the name is null and void on the brother because he doesn't matter since he'll never be a mother...either you don't know what you're talking about OR you aren't using the right terminology...it makes no sense...

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 10:45 PM
So you are a self described misogynist. Good to know.

mi·sog·y·nist /mɪˈsɒdʒhttp://static.sfdict.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngəhttp://static.sfdict.com/dictstatic/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngnɪst, maɪ‐/ [/URL] Show Spelled [mi-soj-uh-nist, mahy‐] (http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html) Show IPA noun [U]a person who hates, dislikes, mistrusts, or mistreats women.

...so you say from reading my posts that I hate women?...I dislike women?...I mistrust women?..and I mistreat women?...I need proof...not something vague that can be interpreted or twisted into one of these but I need you to quote me saying or doing one of these things...I love when people get all sensitive and put words in my mouth that I didn't say...

Dr. Who
01-29-2014, 10:53 PM
You are viewing it as a voluntaristic issue. If you are born to Baptist parents, on any survey, you will be considered Baptist until you are of age and choose otherwise. In the Jewish faith, if the mother is Jewish, so are the children. This does not mean that they cannot choose otherwise, but it is similar to having parents who are also US citizens, and you being born in a different country. You are automatically the citizenship of your parents. In Judaism, you are automatically accepted as Jewish, if your mother is Jewish. Last name is of no consequence. There are no exclusively Jewish last names. Because so many Jewish people have Ashkenazi background, surnames are not indicative of ethnicity or religion. Furthermore, many people throughout history have taken biblical surnames.

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 10:59 PM
You are viewing it as a voluntaristic issue. If you are born to Baptist parents, on any survey, you will be considered Baptist until you are of age and choose otherwise. In the Jewish faith, if the mother is Jewish, so are the children. This does not mean that they cannot choose otherwise, but it is similar to having parents who are also US citizens, and you being born in a different country. You are automatically the citizenship of your parents. In Judaism, you are automatically accepted as Jewish, if your mother is Jewish. Last name is of no consequence. There are no exclusively Jewish last names. Because so many Jewish people have Ashkenazi background, surnames are not indicative of ethnicity or religion. Furthermore, many people throughout history have taken biblical surnames.

...I can buy this, it makes sense:
In Judaism, you are automatically accepted as Jewish, if your mother is Jewish.

...this I don't buy, family/surnames are where people say, "that sounds Jewish":
Last name is of no consequence.

Kabuki Joe
01-29-2014, 11:06 PM

...on second thought I'm having a hard time with this, so if a jewish brother and sister both mary outside of "the faith" ONLY the sisters kids are considered jewish and her brother's are not considered jewish?...I find this fascinating, I mean they are the same bloodline...fascinating...

sotmfs
01-29-2014, 11:11 PM
Do they make a Jewish Barbie?

They make the divorced Barbie.I was going to buy it for my daughter a few years ago,but it was incredibly expensive.I asked the store clerk why it cost so much.The clerk replied it comes with all of Ken's stuff too!!

Dr. Who
01-29-2014, 11:14 PM
...I can buy this, it makes sense:
In Judaism, you are automatically accepted as Jewish, if your mother is Jewish.

...this I don't buy, family/surnames are where people say, "that sounds Jewish":
Last name is of no consequence.

While you may be accustomed to certain names being associated with Judaism, many of those names come from places in Europe where the name is not exclusively Jewish. This is a factor of immigration in America.

Dr. Who
01-29-2014, 11:15 PM
...on second thought I'm having a hard time with this, so if a jewish brother and sister both mary outside of "the faith" ONLY the sisters kids are considered jewish and her brother's are not considered jewish?...I find this fascinating, I mean they are the same bloodline...fascinating...

It is true. Perhaps someone on the forum who is Jewish can explain.

sotmfs
01-29-2014, 11:16 PM

You were told by a ,meaning one person,born again Jew and he knows how all,most,or many Jews feel about converts?

sotmfs
01-29-2014, 11:21 PM

Are you an expert on Jews and Judaism?

sotmfs
01-29-2014, 11:24 PM

Why wouldn't it be?

sotmfs
01-29-2014, 11:25 PM
marriage is ok too, in my opinion.

Of course,why wouldn't it be?

sotmfs
01-29-2014, 11:28 PM

Enough to allow millions to be abused and killed.If he did not approve it would not have occurred.He may not have hated them,but he certainly did not like them.

Chloe
01-29-2014, 11:30 PM
Of course,why wouldn't it be?

I don't know, I agree.

sotmfs
01-29-2014, 11:38 PM
http://www.jewishwebindex.com/Names.htm
This might help

sotmfs
01-29-2014, 11:43 PM
I don't know, I agree.

A person said to me once "I am not a racist,but I do not think whites and blacks should marry".
I replied"Really?Why is that?"
He answered"Because of the kids.I feel sorry for the kids"
I then said"You feel sorry for the kids?Oh, right ,you feel sorry for the kids!!Right,because assholes like you treat them bad!!"

Chloe
01-29-2014, 11:46 PM
A person said to me once "I am not a racist,but I do not think whites and blacks should marry".
I replied"Really?Why is that?"
He answered"Because of the kids.I feel sorry for the kids"
I then said"You feel sorry for the kids?Oh, right ,you feel sorry for the kids!!Right,because assholes like you treat them bad!!"

I'm perfectly fine with interracial and interfaith marriage. I was just responding to Kabuki Joe about what he said his friend told him. He made it sound like his friend was only ok with them dating, which is wrong in my opinion, they should be able to date and get married.

sotmfs
01-29-2014, 11:48 PM
I'm perfectly fine with interracial and interfaith marriage. I was just responding to Kabuki Joe about what he said his friend told him. He made it sound like his friend was only ok with them dating, which is wrong in my opinion, they should be able to date and get married.

Of course they should.I agree with you.

Captain Obvious
01-30-2014, 07:53 AM
What a bizarre thread.

Peter1469
01-30-2014, 11:30 AM
What a bizarre thread.

I agree.

The Xl
01-30-2014, 11:58 AM
What a bizarre thread.

Lulz, it evolved like 4 times into shit that was equally as bizarre and weird.

Lateral evolution for the win.

Captain Obvious
01-30-2014, 12:02 PM
Lulz, it evolved like 4 times into shit that was equally as bizarre and weird.

Lateral evolution for the win.

Evolution

Laterolution

De-evolution

The Xl
01-30-2014, 12:03 PM
It's like if a shark evolved into a slightly more powerful shark with somewhat compromised speed. It's like, cool story, but what was the point?

sotmfs
01-30-2014, 12:05 PM
Hey,it was fun.

jillian
01-30-2014, 12:05 PM
It is true. Perhaps someone on the forum who is Jewish can explain.

you always know who the mother is.....

hence it being matrilineal.

Kabuki Joe
01-30-2014, 12:14 PM
Are you an expert on Jews and Judaism?

...are you?...let me in on the secret...otherwise you are no different then me...

Captain Obvious
01-30-2014, 12:20 PM
...are you?...let me in on the secret...otherwise you are no different then me...

Except for a few extra chromosomes.

Kabuki Joe
01-30-2014, 12:20 PM
Of course they should.I agree with you.

...first off it's none of your business, unless you are a liberal which I now believe you are...me?...as a conservative it's none of my business so I didn't comment on it...that's the problem, people with no business doing so condemning something that isn't any of their business...me, personally, I'm in a mixed marriage and both of us through the years have got strange looks, me from white chics and her from Asian men...but it's no one's business but me and my wife's...

sotmfs
01-30-2014, 12:22 PM

Yes I am.I saw The movie The Ten Commandments often.On another site a few years ago ,many experts on Jews shared their knowledge .
Canuck was very knowledgeable and repeated it to insure everyone would not miss it.

Kabuki Joe
01-30-2014, 12:23 PM
Yes I am.I saw The movie The Ten Commandments often.On another site a few years ago ,many experts on Jews shared their knowledge .
Canuck was very knowledgeable and repeated it to insure everyone would not miss it.

...ok, you are a liberal then, all I need to know... :)

jillian
01-30-2014, 12:24 PM

well, it's clear to those of us who are jewish that you know nothing about either women or jews.

jillian
01-30-2014, 12:25 PM
...first off it's none of your business, unless you are a liberal which I now believe you are...me?...as a conservative it's none of my business so I didn't comment on it...that's the problem, people with no business doing so condemning something that isn't any of their business...me, personally, I'm in a mixed marriage and both of us through the years have got strange looks, me from white chics and her from Asian men...but it's no one's business but me and my wife's...

you clearly care... or you wouldn't be in this thread.

jillian
01-30-2014, 12:25 PM
Except for a few extra chromosomes.

i'd suggest your higher IQ might indicate some differences as well.

sotmfs
01-30-2014, 12:36 PM

Yes it is no ones business but yours.But society has made it the public's business.One of my brothers is married to a Japanese woman.Another to a Jewish Women.Another had a long term relationship with his male partner.
Many people are condemning gay marriage,liberals sticking their noses in where it doesn't belong.

I like guns,I believe the death penalty should be used when it can be proved without a doubt the person intentionally murdered the victims.I think the smoking laws are getting out of control.I think the war on drugs is not productive and bs.
I think prayer in school is ok,it can be done by anyone ,anywhere,anytime.
More later.

Kabuki Joe
01-30-2014, 12:41 PM
Yes it is no ones business but yours.But society has made it the public's business.One of my brothers is married to a Japanese woman.Another to a Jewish Women.Another had a long term relationship with his male partner.
Many people are condemning gay marriage,liberals sticking their noses in where it doesn't belong.

I like guns,I believe the death penalty should be used when it can be proved without a doubt the person intentionally murdered the victims.I think the smoking laws are getting out of control.I think the war on drugs is not productive and bs.
I think prayer in school is ok,it can be done by anyone ,anywhere,anytime.
More later.

...I got it, I got it, you're a liberal that doesn't like being called a liberal...

sotmfs
01-30-2014, 12:43 PM
well, it's clear to those of us who are jewish that you know nothing about either women or jews.

Jillian,
I have met many people over the years that are experts on Jews.They know more about Jews than Jews do.Many are experts on the Talmud.
They know that all Jews are the same ,have the same agenda,and of course they killed Christ.The cause of the Black Plague,and of course much more.

sotmfs
01-30-2014, 12:52 PM
...I got it, I got it, you're a liberal that doesn't like being called a liberal...

Most people ,when they want to insult someone,call them or label them with a term that they themselves would not want used on them self.
I have been called every name conceivable by folks that wanted to demean and piss me off.
Nigger,nigger lover,faggot,kike,jewboy,jew lover,etc.

Call me a liberal if you like,I could care less.You read my post and the interpretation of it is "...I got it, I got it, you're a liberal that doesn't like being called a liberal..."

I would like to see some others interpretations of the post.You know,like in school"what did the writer mean in this paragraph?"

Kabuki Joe
01-30-2014, 01:20 PM
Most people ,when they want to insult someone,call them or label them with a term that they themselves would not want used on them self.
I have been called every name conceivable by folks that wanted to demean and piss me off.
Nigger,nigger lover,faggot,kike,jewboy,jew lover,etc.

Call me a liberal if you like,I could care less.You read my post and the interpretation of it is "...I got it, I got it, you're a liberal that doesn't like being called a liberal..."

I would like to see some others interpretations of the post.You know,like in school"what did the writer mean in this paragraph?"

...what is it with liberals making a big stink about being called a liberal?...me, I'm a liberal conservative or a conservative liberal...does that make you feel better sweetie?...

sotmfs
01-30-2014, 02:39 PM
...what is it with liberals making a big stink about being called a liberal?...me, I'm a liberal conservative or a conservative liberal...does that make you feel better sweetie?...

Would that be all liberals,many,some, who gives a shitt!!
No,should it,sweetpea?

Adelaide
01-30-2014, 02:52 PM

You're right. I'm accepted by pretty much every branch of Judaism except the Orthodox (and some Conservatives) because I converted into Reform Judaism by a Reform Rabbi, which is basically too 'liberal' for the Orthodox. It comes down to the fact that Reform Judaism is very obviously not as strictly adherent or literal in it's interpretation of the texts and laws of Judaism. I actually do a lot of things that aren't necessary according to what I've been taught, but that's something a lot of Reform Jews do. We follow various mitzvot that we don't see as necessary for our faith, but do it more for cultural reasons to relate to other Jews.

The Xl
01-30-2014, 02:54 PM
This religious/ethnic/erotic/whatever the fuck thread is lagging behind the racial thread.

Step yo games up

Captain Obvious
01-30-2014, 02:57 PM
This religious/ethnic/erotic/whatever the fuck thread is lagging behind the racial thread.

Step yo games up

Yeah, it's much healthier over here.

... sort of.

jillian
01-30-2014, 03:00 PM
Jillian,
I have met many people over the years that are experts on Jews.They know more about Jews than Jews do.Many are experts on the Talmud.
They know that all Jews are the same ,have the same agenda,and of course they killed Christ.The cause of the Black Plague,and of course much more.

yep. all that.

Heyduke
01-30-2014, 03:06 PM
They make the divorced Barbie.I was going to buy it for my daughter a few years ago,but it was incredibly expensive.I asked the store clerk why it cost so much.The clerk replied it comes with all of Ken's stuff too!!

The Jewish Ken doll. Talk about a botched circumcision...

Dr. Who
01-30-2014, 09:11 PM

Liberals do not attend the Acme school of liberalism - we have many nuances, we are not singular in our opinions. We don't as a group believe that all conservatives are identical and in fact may share some ideologies. It is a mistake to generalize about people and their points of view.

Mister D
01-30-2014, 09:17 PM
Liberals do not attend the Acme school of liberalism - we have many nuances, we are not singular in our opinions. We don't as a group believe that all conservatives are identical and in fact may share some ideologies. It is a mistake to generalize about people and their points of view.

I have noticed that you all seldom argue with each other on this forum. The rightists do all the time.

Kabuki Joe
01-30-2014, 09:29 PM
I have noticed that you all seldom argue with each other on this forum. The rightists do all the time.

...and that's why they have won the last 2 presidential elections in my opinion, they are united, we aren't...

Kalkin
01-30-2014, 09:29 PM
Join the Borg.

Dr. Who
01-30-2014, 09:30 PM

That is probably because any libs on this forum are rather busy defending themselves from others who presume to know what their views are, before they ask. The number of leftists are few, whereas the number of rightists are many. It's not often that we end up in a conversation that has enough nuances for disparate opinion to appear. The rightists for the most part debate each other on history and economics and occasionally social issues. Some rightists are deeper than others, which does allow for a nuanced conversation. Similarly, of the number of apparent lefties on the forum, some like many of our righties are rather visceral and don't do more than trade barbs with the opposing side. I expect that if you want to see lefties engaged in debate, you may have to visit a liberal forum. We are spread rather thinly on this one.

Mister D
01-30-2014, 09:35 PM
That is probably because any libs on this forum are rather busy defending themselves from others who presume to know what their views are, before they ask. The number of leftists are few, whereas the number of rightists are many. It's not often that we end up in a conversation that has enough nuances for disparate opinion to appear. The rightists for the most part debate each other on history and economics and occasionally social issues. Some rightists are deeper than others, which does allow for a nuanced conversation. Similarly, of the number of apparent lefties on the forum, some like many of our righties are rather visceral and don't do more than trade barbs with the opposing side. I expect that if you want to see lefties engaged in debate, you may have to visit a liberal forum. We are spread rather thinly on this one.

You think so?

Anyway, that's just it. There really doesn't seem to be much nuance at all but I think this may be because you most of you seem rather shy about actually discussing your ideas.

KC
01-30-2014, 09:35 PM

Is it possible that part of the answer may also be that many liberals' commitment to tolerance extends to one others' political beliefs?

Mister D
01-30-2014, 09:39 PM
Is it possible that part of the answer may also be that many liberals' commitment to tolerance extends to one others' political beliefs?

The beliefs of other progressives? Well, yeah, that's sort of the point. It doesn't get beyond a very vague set of ideas. Tolerance comes easy when you don't ask any questions.

Kabuki Joe
01-30-2014, 09:40 PM

...left or right, both have the same core beliefs in the US, and those core beliefs are what I dispute...I have gone rounds with most righties on here a time or 2, even Patrick said he was going to put me on ignore...it is what it is...overall, you lefties love to gang up on the righties...and the funny thing is ceeeegar is the biggest idiot on this forum and I have never once seen any lefty go after him...not once...and Capstain Oblivious posts vulgar stuff and I don't see anyone of you lefties going after him...you guys pick and choose WHO offends you not WHAT offends you...

jillian
01-30-2014, 09:41 PM

and, frankly, debating differences in front of people who think any criticism is a rejection of everything liberal and a rejection of this president is pretty pointless….particularly when they don't understand that no matter what criticisms we might have, doesn't make their candidates and ideas acceptable.

Mister D
01-30-2014, 09:41 PM
...left or right, both have the same core beliefs in the US, and those core beliefs are what I dispute...I have gone rounds with most righties on here a time or 2, even Patrick said he was going to put me on ignore...it is what it is...overall, you lefties love to gang up on the righties...and the funny thing is ceeeegar is the biggest idiot on this forum and I have never once seen any lefty go after him...not once...and Capstain Oblivious posts vulgar stuff and I don't see anyone of you lefties going after him...you guys pick and choose WHO offends you not what...

Yes, that's true. They argue over details. The ideals are the same.

Mister D
01-30-2014, 09:42 PM
and, frankly, debating differences in front of people who think any criticism is a rejection of everything liberal and a rejection of this president is pretty pointless….particularly when they don't understand that no matter what criticisms we might have, doesn't make their candidates and ideas acceptable.

Who are these people?

Dr. Who
01-30-2014, 09:45 PM
You are correct. We don't expect everyone to share identical opinions. I can only speak for myself, but while I don't always agree with every liberal point of view, I defend their right to have it. I also defend conservatives right's to have a point of view and not be belittled for it. Some things that lay outside of political viewpoints and transcend into the hateful, I cannot defend however.

Mister D
01-30-2014, 09:50 PM
You are correct. We don't expect everyone to share identical opinions. I can only speak for myself, but while I don't always agree with every liberal point of view, I defend their right to have it. I also defend conservatives right's to have a point of view and not be belittled for it. Some things that lay outside of political viewpoints and transcend into the hateful, I cannot defend however.

Who does? Voicing disagreement is not intolerance. It's curious to me how folks so intellectually passive would enjoy this forum.

KC
01-30-2014, 09:54 PM
Who does? Voicing disagreement is not intolerance. It's curious to me how folks so intellectually passive would enjoy this forum.

But on the right, it's more than just questioning one another and voicing disagreement. It seems to me that on the right there is an actual tendency to dismiss others who do not share their beliefs as "not conservative." I think the right tends to insist on more of an orthodoxy when it comes to who gets to call himself a conservative.

Dr. Who
01-30-2014, 10:00 PM

Disagreement is not intolerance - you're right. However generalizing and calling all of any one group or another idiots or making sweeping statements that simply belittle the other side is intellectually lazy. Nothing in politics is simple or often even necessarily what it seems.

Mister D
01-30-2014, 10:03 PM
But on the right, it's more than just questioning one another and voicing disagreement. It seems to me that on the right there is an actual tendency to dismiss others who do not share their beliefs as "not conservative." I think the right tends to insist on more of an orthodoxy when it comes to who gets to call himself a conservative.

I think you may get that impression here because conservatives, libertarians, and rightists talk to one another a lot more. I often disagree with you, Peter, Code, Chris, and others. I often make that known. I really don't understand the hesitation.

Mister D
01-30-2014, 10:05 PM
Disagreement is not intolerance - you're right. However generalizing and calling all of any one group or another idiots or making sweeping statements that simply belittle the other side is intellectually lazy. Nothing in politics is simple or often even necessarily what it seems.

That's all our progressives seem to do. Yes, the right does it just as often but they also debate each other. Is there just more conformity on the left?

sotmfs
01-30-2014, 10:05 PM
He who hesitates,loses!

KC
01-30-2014, 10:06 PM
I think you may get that impression here because conservatives, libertarians, and rightists talk to one another a lot more. I often disagree with you, Peter, Code, Chris, and others. I often make that known. I really don't understand the hesitation.

True, but I've been called a "liberal" by posters who don't know me very well, many times actually. I see the same thing in GOP primaries. Conservatives seem to demand a higher level of orthodoxy than liberals do.

sotmfs
01-30-2014, 10:06 PM
It is a show of respect when you let people know you disagree with them.

Mister D
01-30-2014, 10:09 PM
True, but I've been called a "liberal" by posters who don't know me very well, many times actually. I see the same thing in GOP primaries. Conservatives seem to demand a higher level of orthodoxy than liberals do.

Let's say that's true. Does that explain the almost complete lack of debate among our progressives? To me, that suggests a higher degree of conformity.

Mister D
01-30-2014, 10:10 PM
It is a show of respect when you let people know you disagree with them.

Yes, it is.

sotmfs
01-30-2014, 10:10 PM
Liberal,conservative,progressive labels that become meaningless when overused.

Most people cannot be realistically defined by those labels.At one time they meant something,today the are used as derogatory terms by many.

KC
01-30-2014, 10:21 PM
Let's say that's true. Does that explain the almost complete lack of debate among our progressives? To me, that suggests a higher degree of conformity.

I disagree that there is lack of debate, but debate is certainly lacking on this forum. I think Dr. Who had that part right, that they are spread too thin to see any real debate emerge. On the other hand, there's never been a shortage of cons/libertarians/righties here, and we've got to debate with someone or it's no fun.

Dr. Who
01-30-2014, 10:27 PM
That's all our progressives seem to do. Yes, the right does it just as often but they also debate each other. Is there just more conformity on the left?

I don't think that there is more conformity, but at any given time there may not be enough debaters of the left persuasion to delve into liberal issues where we don't agree. Let's face it, the righties tend to dominate the forum and the topics. Some of us are more and less left than others or have different priorities. We all seem to get subsumed into the general category of progressives, whether or not it is necessarily appropriate. We are all uniformly generally blamed by the right for everything that is "wrong" with the country and the world in general. That is apt to make one side take on a more defensive strategy than the other.

Mister D
01-30-2014, 10:30 PM
I disagree that there is lack of debate, but debate is certainly lacking on this forum. I think Dr. Who had that part right, that they are spread too thin to see any real debate emerge. On the other hand, there's never been a shortage of cons/libertarians/righties here, and we've got to debate with someone or it's no fun.

I'm only referring to this forum and I think there are plenty of progressives here. There is no need to circle the ideological wagons. Yet they do...

sachem
01-30-2014, 10:32 PM
I've been using "political" forums for about seven years now. I have yet to see any debates. All sides express their beliefs. That's it. Some are polite about it. Some are condescending/rude. Some are funny.

Mister D
01-30-2014, 10:35 PM
I don't think that there is more conformity, but at any given time there may not be enough debaters of the left persuasion to delve into liberal issues where we don't agree. Let's face it, the righties tend to dominate the forum and the topics. Some of us are more and less left than others or have different priorities. We all seem to get subsumed into the general category of progressives, whether or not it is necessarily appropriate. We are all uniformly generally blamed by the right for everything that is "wrong" with the country and the world in general. That is apt to make one side take on a more defensive strategy than the other.

What "right"? I see a lot of disagreement among us. Virtually none among the left. Perhaps that's why you are lumped together? I, for one, always have my most heated and passionate disagreements with libertarians. I think that's because libertarians will discuss and defend their ideas. It's not a team sport. I just wish our progressives would engage more often.

Mister D
01-30-2014, 10:37 PM
I've been using "political" forums for about seven years now. I have yet to see any debates. All sides express their beliefs. That's it. Some are polite about it. Some are condescending/rude. Some are funny.

There are debates here every day. A debate is not necessarily formal and regulated.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/debate

sotmfs
01-30-2014, 10:37 PM

Stormannorman tried to debate.
I joined the originalAWE in Oct of 2008 I believe.
I am way more polite than when I was younger.Ya,56 at awe.

sachem
01-30-2014, 10:43 PM
Stormannorman tried to debate.
I joined the originalAWE in Oct of 2008 I believe.
I am way more polite than when I was younger.Ya,56 at awe.Storman was great. I joined AWE in 2007. I found it hard to be polite with some posters. lol........

I miss that place.

sotmfs
01-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Storman was great. I joined AWE in 2007. I found it hard to be polite with some posters. lol........

I miss that place.

Me too.I would lay in bed with the laptop posting all night.

Dr. Who
01-30-2014, 10:51 PM
What "right"? I see a lot of disagreement among us. Virtually none among the left. Perhaps that's why you are lumped together? I, for one, always have my most heated and passionate disagreements with libertarians. I think that's because libertarians will discuss and defend their ideas. It's not a team sport. I just wish our progressives would engage more often.
The right does seem to have more categories, although we have liberals and socialists on the left. I guess it's a minority group dynamic.

Chloe
01-30-2014, 10:52 PM

I try to engage as much as I can with everybody. Sometimes I don't really feel like I fit in with any particular group here other than being "liberal", but I admit that I probably tend to look past some of the things that other left leaning people here say sometimes even if I disagree.

sotmfs
01-30-2014, 10:54 PM
I am a lone wolf!! I join no cults,gangs,clubs,or parties unless I am the leader.

Heyduke
01-30-2014, 10:58 PM

I don't think I would have been as much of a libertarian if I had been an adult 30 years ago. I used to ride to little league games riding in the back of the truck, on the wheel well, and my Dad would be driving with a beer between his legs. That was the norm, sort of. I don't think I would be as libertarian before the internet, with all the issues that have come up, and so on. I grew up during an age of innocence, compared to today, and government wasn't always bugging.

If I had come into this forum during the Bush administration, I might have been labelled a lefty, cuz I didn't like Bush. But I came in during Obama, who I also don't like.

That being said, it would be nice to have people of all ilks in here for the sake of debate.

Peter1469
01-31-2014, 06:06 AM
The left is only superficially united. It is a large body of separate "victimized" groups. The problem is that the GOP is very good and saying and doing stupid things that provide stronger unity for the liberals during elections.

jillian
01-31-2014, 06:08 AM
The left is only superficially united. It is a large body of separate "victimized" groups. The problem is that the GOP is very good and saying and doing stupid things that provide stronger unity for the liberals during elections.

and therein is the problem of why you don't understand what "the left" is at all. and the real reason the GOP doesn't win.

victimized?

we leave that to the wackos who think gubmint is out to get them, wage a war on christians, and take their guns.

no one plays victim like the right…. no one.

not even close.

Heyduke
01-31-2014, 10:20 AM
"[Democracy] soon wastes, exhausts and murders itself. There is never a democracy that doesn't commit suicide."-- John Adams

It's inevitable, people vote for treats, and they vote for today, and they don't care about tomorrow. If there was a bill on the floor to cut every US citizen a check for $10,000, it would have majority support. That's why the Bush tax cuts were popular (people actually got a check in the mail). Giveaways, bailouts and stimulus, welfare, healthcare subsidies, tax incentives, etc etc, they all serve to get the next vote, and not necessarily to preserve the future.

and Jewish women are hot

nathanbforrest45
01-31-2014, 11:05 AM
I am always polite and reasonable and if there are any motherfuckers who think differently they need to be horsewhipped.

sotmfs
01-31-2014, 09:38 PM
I am always polite and reasonable and if there are any motherfuckers who think differently they need to be horsewhipped.

We disagree often but you are always polite.You have a good attitude for someone that is wrong most of the time> LOL!

Germanicus
01-31-2014, 09:43 PM
20 pages for this nonsense? ((:

Very few poor Jewish people hey. Reckon they are responsible for inflation.. ((: That Hitler was such a clown.