PDA

View Full Version : Tired

ernie
02-10-2014, 10:55 AM
I am a Vietnam Vet. 66 years old. My opinion Augustan is not posing a direct threat to my way of life at this time. The most danger to me and my family is Washing DC. I believe we should bring our troops home and send them to Washing DC. I’m calling on all Vets to sew there testicals back on and fight the stupidly of this Government. I know the Government cut them off of most of us. Remember NSA, IRS, CIA, FBI, and all other Government acronyms ,The SS said after world war 2,they were only followings orders. China owns us. Our Government sold us out. I guess you could say “remember the Alamo , Pearl Harbor, and so on.
:angry:

Codename Section
02-10-2014, 11:02 AM
I am a Vietnam Vet. 66 years old. My opinion Augustan is not posing a direct threat to my way of life at this time. The most danger to me and my family is Washing DC. I believe we should bring our troops home and send them to Washing DC. I’m calling on all Vets to sew there testicals back on and fight the stupidly of this Government. I know the Government cut them off of most of us. Remember NSA, IRS, CIA, FBI, and all other Government acronyms ,The SS said after world war 2,they were only followings orders. China owns us. Our Government sold us out. I guess you could say “remember the Alamo , Pearl Harbor, and so on.

Yes.

Captain Obvious
02-10-2014, 11:04 AM
Welcome Ernie, glad you're here.

Say hi to Bert.

(Bet you never get that, huh? - :wink: )

Chris
02-10-2014, 11:09 AM

Government's also selling us out to corporations, gutting the middle and poor classes to enrich the rich. Something else to fight.

Common
02-10-2014, 11:28 AM

Say hi to Bert.

Piels beer

Libhater
02-10-2014, 01:05 PM
Government's also selling us out to corporations, gutting the middle and poor classes to enrich the rich. Something else to fight.

The government isn't selling us out to the rich or the corporations as much as its selling us out to the political elites and all of their lobbyist pals, who are not necessarily the currently rich. The corporations just happen to be the unintended benefactor middlemen of these politically elite.

ernie
02-11-2014, 12:17 PM

Say hi to Bert. I will say hello for you :grin: