PDA

View Full Version : What Is the Price of A Koran?

Alias
03-07-2012, 06:35 PM
http://frontpagemag.com/2012/03/07/the-price-of-a-koran-2/

Peter1469
03-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Not a thing. It is worthless.

ramone
03-07-2012, 08:04 PM
If you gave me a dollar I could buy some match lite to set it on fire. I figure thatI could take less if I used a match and a worthless newspaper however.

wingrider
03-08-2012, 12:26 AM
as many American Lives that it takes to satisfy muslim blood lust if you insult it.

RollingWave
03-08-2012, 12:36 AM
I think this sums it up pretty well, concerning almost anything religously related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJitRLy2f50

MMC
03-08-2012, 01:33 AM
I would disagree with the piece that Islam created a religion of slaves. But it does look like this book is costing more than just 6 American lives. Both Sunni and Shia have proven that it cannot even be taken apart from the inside-out. Moreover they have never figured out that all their beliefs stems from a man who took Esoteric knowledge from those around him. Then came up with Islam.

ISLAM= I Sleep, Loaf, Am Mad. Guess if I was missing everything that goes on around me. I would do the same. Perhaps Cat Williams is right. A little weed in their life and thats the End of Extremists. Thats another problem out there.....see those Sheiks and Goat-Kings have not had to deal with the Attitude of Fuck That. but word to their Mother.....it's comin!

According to Pawn Stars it may be garbage that is worth something.

RollingWave
03-08-2012, 02:58 AM
I do wonder, if a Mosque in the US openly burned some bibles (and got a bunch of reporters to come and watch it) what would happen... I wouldn't like to be the guy that tried it though. I'm sure the government would say it's religious freedom of course... but individuals? ..... hmmmmm

That being said, Afganistan is a complex issue and the burning of the Koran thing was basically just a spark on an already explosive mix anyway. The REAL issue with most middle eastern country is hardly religion IMHO, it's the simple problem that they never completely existed the tribal stages of society. One can see this in a lot of African countries too, many of them aren't islamic, and that doesn't make it any less problematic. I could point out that one of the world's most messed up country, Congo (which in many sense makes Afganistan look like a civilized place), is almost entirely Christian.

In the end, IMHO it's not the religion that makes the people, it's the people that makes the religion. at least how it's interperted.

wingrider
03-08-2012, 05:39 AM
look as a christian, it wouldn't matter to me if they burned 100 bibles after all they are just paper and ink and easily replaced, and I think here in the US there would be some groups that would protest it but bottom line I don't believe it would make much difference except possibly a bunch of people going overboard and burning more Korans thus escalting an already sensitive area. If I saw someone burning a biible I wouldn't do anything.. unless the one they were urning belonged to me personally.. then it would be destruction of my private property..

Peter1469
03-08-2012, 08:18 AM
I think this sums it up pretty well, concerning almost anything religously related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJitRLy2f50

Another horrible movie made by Hollywood. It was such an apology for the West flick.

Peter1469
03-08-2012, 08:19 AM
I do wonder, if a Mosque in the US openly burned some bibles (and got a bunch of reporters to come and watch it) what would happen... I wouldn't like to be the guy that tried it though. I'm sure the government would say it's religious freedom of course... but individuals? ..... hmmmmm

That being said, Afganistan is a complex issue and the burning of the Koran thing was basically just a spark on an already explosive mix anyway. The REAL issue with most middle eastern country is hardly religion IMHO, it's the simple problem that they never completely existed the tribal stages of society. One can see this in a lot of African countries too, many of them aren't islamic, and that doesn't make it any less problematic. I could point out that one of the world's most messed up country, Congo (which in many sense makes Afganistan look like a civilized place), is almost entirely Christian.

In the end, IMHO it's not the religion that makes the people, it's the people that makes the religion. at least how it's interperted.

There would be no riots. There would be no murder. There may be some snickers and mental notes to note trust those crazy people.

RollingWave
03-08-2012, 09:02 AM
oh I agree it's not a good movie, it's historical accuracy was crap, but that particular line is good.

Alias
03-08-2012, 09:20 AM
I think Mohammed saw a way to control the masses and conquor them. Invent a religion and force people to believe it or die and make myself the great Prophet. God has nothing to do with it.

Mister D
03-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Another horrible movie made by Hollywood. It was such an apology for the West flick.

Agreed. I couldn't get through it all.

Peter1469
03-08-2012, 11:13 AM
oh I agree it's not a good movie, it's historical accuracy was crap, but that particular line is good.

Well I can agree to that.

Peter1469
03-08-2012, 11:14 AM
I think Mohammed saw a way to control the masses and conquor them. Invent a religion and force people to believe it or die and make myself the great Prophet. God has nothing to do with it.

At least his religion placed the military man high in society.