PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watching the O'bama?

Captain Obvious
07-25-2011, 08:11 PM
What a fucking crock of shit, he's throwing the GOP under the bus for doing what they were elected to do - that is stop the democratic spending machine.

Now we're staring default in the face and he's pulling this stunt.

What a joke.

Mister D
07-25-2011, 08:13 PM
What a fucking crock of shit, he's throwing the GOP under the bus for doing what they were elected to do - that is stop the democratic spending machine.

Now we're staring default in the face and he's pulling this stunt.

What a joke.

Do you expect anything more from him? We're talking about BO right now but I'd expect this from most members of our political class.

Conley
07-25-2011, 08:21 PM
Is he doing another prime time press conference?

I'm watching the DVR...that bastard must be paid by the cable companies to always show up on network TV during prime time. He can't get enough of the spotlight. When will he realize most Americans would rather watch Wipeout.

We're fucked both ways.

:(

MMC
07-26-2011, 02:43 AM
What a joke he is complaining about compromise.....but both parties are only looking for a Stop-gap measure. Give them more time. Screw both parties asses on this one. Time for the American People to wake the fuck-up. Catch these jerkoffs out in public, time to make-em pay that piper. Both knew this shit was coming and waited to the last minute to deal with the issue.

Time for the American People to make these screw-balls lives miserable when they do not do their jobs. Fuck letting them get out in public and make all these speeches. Screw letting them walk and talk in public any more. Its time to chase out all the old players.

We may not vote those in from other states. But we can damn well make sure they can't do anything else to fuck this country over. By keeping their ass in check with their little names that hold no weight, and keeping them in their own shit.(state)

Yeah yeah, I know its just a Rant.....but what the fuck these Politicians and the Media all just proved to the Whole Damn World what a bunch of Retards they are. http://www.politicalhotwire.com/images/smilies/signs/misc_rant2.gif >:D

wingrider
07-26-2011, 06:38 AM
rumor has it that most incumbants are worried about their re election come 2012. i read a report on it the other day and it said something to the effect that 34 senators and 58 congress critters may not be re-elected. IF I can find the article I will post it.. on top of that there are about 20 toatal that aren't even going to run this time.

If we are going to clean house .. now is the time to do it.. seems like Obanana's shirt tails aren't enough to carry the day for them.

he will be darn lucky if he gets re-elected. I know one thing for sure, I will vote for our local dog catcher for pres before I vote for that lying sack of excrement

MMC
07-26-2011, 07:17 AM
Have you heard the Media on NBC and MSNBC.....wtf, did you hear theses Op-ed shows. What a spin to blame this all on Republicans. Oh and what happened to toning down the rhetoric.

That piece of shit Lawrence ODonell.....you should have seen what this asshole did to Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn on his show last night. What a lamefuck he then brings up somthing from 2006 in the ways she voted for a similar bill on raising the debt ceiling. Talking about painting sombody out and done with intent on Worldwide Television.

Tell you what.....time to go after these pieces of shit that are in the Liberal Media world and get them out. Falsify information and twisting it for their speaking points of the day. Going off on tangents and semantics. What the Democratic media scared to take people off the street and ask them what they think live. What afraid that some Repubs might be able to shut that bullshit down that they keeping rapping on about. Some independants that prove those stats wrong. Some other Democrats they cant belive what the hell these media people are saying and causing.

The Left and this Administartion Needs to quit listening to the liberal media telling them what to do. Quit listening to all these dipshits. Take control and lead.

Captain Obvious
07-26-2011, 06:54 PM
rumor has it that most incumbants are worried about their re election come 2012. i read a report on it the other day and it said something to the effect that 34 senators and 58 congress critters may not be re-elected. IF I can find the article I will post it.. on top of that there are about 20 toatal that aren't even going to run this time.

If we are going to clean house .. now is the time to do it.. seems like Obanana's shirt tails aren't enough to carry the day for them.

he will be darn lucky if he gets re-elected. I know one thing for sure, I will vote for our local dog catcher for pres before I vote for that lying sack of excrement

I have all these wacky ideas about legislation reform that won't go anywhere beyond this forum, but one hurdle that I can't get over is term limits - for that exact reason that you cite.

Term limits and short term incumbency cause this effect - legislators acting in terms of their reelection strategy rather than legislate for the good of the people.

It's a problem, I don't know what the solution is.

Mister D
07-26-2011, 07:00 PM
Yeah, that's rough. Solving that will take the fundamental reform of our political system.

freecell
07-26-2011, 08:28 PM

I will vote for the dog catcher too.

wingrider
07-26-2011, 11:21 PM

I will vote for the dog catcher too.

thanks I will tell him he has 3 votes and counting..