PDA

View Full Version : Collaboration Horizontale

Germanicus
03-28-2014, 10:43 AM
Imagine you are a hot French chick and all of a sudden here comes these awesome conquerors from Germany. Who are you going to want to fuck? The conquerors? Or the French losers that just got conquered?

Well for many French chicks the conquering Germans were very attractive and desirable. Of course. So Germans did pretty well with the ladies in France while they occupied the place.

When Germany was defeated and all the French losers got their women back many were a bit cranky that so many French chicks were fucking hot Germans. So what they did was they shaved their heads to humiliate and shame them.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pixies/2009/6/4/1244143264116/A-crowd-jeers-as-a-woman--001.jpg A crowd jeers as a woman’s head is shaved during the liberation of Marseilles. Photograph: Carl Mydans/Time Life/Getty

The 65th anniversary of the D-day landings this week is an occasion to revisit joyful pictures of the liberation of France in 1944. But among the cheering images there are also shocking ones. These show the fate of women accused of "collaboration horizontale". It is impossible to forget Robert Capa's fallen-Madonna image of a shaven-headed young woman, cradling her baby, implicitly the result of a relationship with a German soldier.

The punishment of shaving a woman's head had biblical origins. In Europe (http://www.theguardian.com/world/europe-news), the practice dated back to the dark ages, with the Visigoths. During the middle ages, this mark of shame, denuding a woman of what was supposed to be her most seductive feature, was commonly a punishment for adultery. Shaving women's heads as a mark of retribution and humiliation was reintroduced in the 20th century. After French troops occupied the Rhineland in 1923, German women who had relations with them later suffered the same fate. And during the second world war (http://www.theguardian.com/world/secondworldwar), the Nazi state issued orders that German women accused of sleeping with non-Aryans or foreign prisoners employed on farms should also be publicly punished in this way.

Also during the Spanish civil war, Falangists had shaved the heads of women from republican families, treating them as if they were prostitutes. Those on the extreme right had convinced themselves that the left believed in free love.
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jun/05/women-victims-d-day-landings-second-world-war

Could this happen in the west to Investor Class women? When China, Russia and the various Fifth Columns do conquer the western capitalists what will happen to their women? Will we shave their heads? (:

Will the partners of our Investor Class still find them as sexy after they are conquered and their wealth taken away from them? Or will they be too busy fucking the dashing conquerors to worry about what their former 'lovers' are up to? Will the capitalists be able to keep their chicks with no money or status? How strong is the love of western Investor Class relationships? ((:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24ZbzzIhS-w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adz1aWRsDw8

Our western Investor Class doesnt seem to believe things like this happen anymore. They seem to believe there will never ever be any consequence or reaction to their actions. They have been dreaming for way too long. They cannot comprehend reality.

I think we should make Burlesque popular again. Reckon? Like after the capitalists are conquered. Its going to be fucking awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNNR8UX7oKk

Ravi
03-28-2014, 11:25 AM
Why didn't they also shave the men's heads?

Mister D
03-28-2014, 11:33 AM
Because you were much more likely to go to prison and /or face execution as a male. Just some more pampering for the ladies.

Ravi
03-28-2014, 11:35 AM
Because you were much more likely to go to prison and /or face execution as a male. Just some more pampering for the ladies.
For having sex? I doubt that.

Mister D
03-28-2014, 11:35 AM
For having sex? I doubt that.

For collaboration, hon.

Ravi
03-28-2014, 11:37 AM
For collaboration, hon.

Having sex isn't collaboration.

Captain Obvious
03-28-2014, 11:38 AM

Speak for yourself.

Mister D
03-28-2014, 11:39 AM

Too bad you couldn't convince the French of that. Do you have a time machine handy?

Ravi
03-28-2014, 11:45 AM
Too bad you couldn't convince the French of that. Do you have a time machine handy?

Show me where French men got their heads shaved and paraded through town for sleeping with German women. Or German men for sleeping with French women.

Oh, wait, just another example of shit women have had to put up with for centuries.

I'm more interested in why Germie thinks this is somehow just.

Mister D
03-28-2014, 01:19 PM
Show me where French men got their heads shaved and paraded through town for sleeping with German women. Or German men for sleeping with French women.

Oh, wait, just another example of shit women have had to put up with for centuries.

I'm more interested in why Germie thinks this is somehow just.

Show me all those French gals who were sent to prison or executed for collaboration. Take your time. I don't make the gals work hard. I'm old fashioned like that.
Oh, the German men sleeping with French girls were a) killed or b) run out of the country.

nathanbforrest45
03-28-2014, 01:39 PM
Men are just superior to women and should always be forgiven of their indiscretions. Woman should be hanged for glancing.

Disclaimer: I figured if Ravi could post bullshit then so could I.

Ravi
03-28-2014, 04:43 PM
Show me all those French gals who were sent to prison or executed for collaboration. Take your time. I don't make the gals work hard. I'm old fashioned like that.
Oh, the German men sleeping with French girls were a) killed or b) run out of the country.

Show me the men that were executed for having sex with enemy forces.

Ravi
03-28-2014, 04:45 PM
Men are just superior to women and should always be forgiven of their indiscretions. Woman should be hanged for glancing.

That's truer than you know. Especially in uber-macho societies or uber-religious societies.

Mister D
03-28-2014, 09:24 PM
Show me the men that were executed for having sex with enemy forces.

What sex could men have with enemy forces? It was a war not a gay bath house. WTF?

Ravi
03-29-2014, 05:40 AM
I am not surprised at your answer.

Dismissed.

Germanicus
03-29-2014, 06:09 AM
Why didn't they also shave the men's heads?

That is what I was thinking when I was looking at the pictures. the French gave up. I wonder how many of the jerks shaving womens heads were in the Free French army. And even if they were, for god sake. You dont do that.

What worries me is when you see the so-called 'corridor of shame' that the bandits had in the Ukraine. People will still do these things if order is not maintained. The world is still full of animals. Something like this actually could happen in the west in modern times in my opinion.

Peter1469
03-29-2014, 06:20 AM
The French took care of German collaborators after the war. We likely will never know the extent of it.