PDA

View Full Version : Why Rape Is Sincerely Hilarious

Pages : [1] 2

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 09:54 AM
http://youtu.be/Ikd0ZYQoDko

Watch the whole thing before you complain.

The Xl
03-30-2014, 11:03 AM
I feel bad for you and any dude who's been raped, dude. Their is no doubt a double standard and it's probably difficult to even mention it or talk about it to anyone for the reasons the dude stated in the video.

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 11:09 AM
I feel bad for you and any dude who's been raped, dude. Their is no doubt a double standard and it's probably difficult to even mention it or talk about it to anyone for the reasons the dude stated in the video.

I kind of wonder how big rape is among men, honestly. Among women it's a terribly rampant phenomenon, hence all the concern, but as he pointed out in the video (and I can attest to from personal experience), when men/boys are raped, it's quietly swept under the rug. Men who are raped don't talk about it, because we're seen as weak and put down for it.

I'd bet the number of men raped is shockingly higher than society would expect.

The Xl
03-30-2014, 11:11 AM
I kind of wonder how big rape is among men, honestly. Among women it's a terribly rampant phenomenon, hence all the concern, but as he pointed out in the video (and I can attest to from personal experience), when men/boys are raped, it's quietly swept under the rug. Men who are raped don't talk about it, because we're seen as weak and put down for it.

I'd imagine the number is higher than reported, but still much lower than female rape cases, for obvious reasons, men being much stronger physically being one, and most rapists are straight, I'd imagine.

In any case, it must really suck because no dude is going to admit it.

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 11:13 AM
I'd imagine the number is higher than reported, but still much lower than female rape cases, for obvious reasons, men being much stronger physically being one, and most rapists are straight, I'd imagine.

In any case, it must really suck because no dude is going to admit it.

Oh, no argument there. I'm not trying to suggest that it is anywhere near as prevalent as rape against females. I just mean that when society doesn't expect men to get raped at all, the number could be like 5% and people would be shocked :tongue:

Kabuki Joe
03-30-2014, 02:43 PM

...most animals perform what "feminists" call rape...it's what animals do...dolphins, the animals people like chloe use to justify homosexuality in nature, are huge offenders of rape...groups of males pack up and rape every females they can catch...strange for the poster child of how close animals and humans are...since we are animals and it's what a male does to a female in the animal world, it's going to happen in our world...males make females accept them, it's what males do...and no, I'm not saying it's acceptable...it's part of the wiring...it's been around from day one and as of yet no one has figured out how to stop it...male on male (or female on female) is not for sexual gratification, it's for dominance...if you watch any shows on animal behavior, same sex rape is always connected to the chain of command, meaning I'm bigger and badder then you and there's noting you can do about it...if it were consensual it wouldn't be rape...how to stop it?...further evolution of humans might remove it from our wiring...but as long as we are even remotely stimulated by ranking in society, it won't ever change...just my opinion...

The Sage of Main Street
03-30-2014, 03:26 PM
http://youtu.be/Ikd0ZYQoDko Obviously an actor committing a fraud paid for by the sexually paranoiac. who have a lot of money these days. His "missing" teeth are capped. I'd rate it a good performance, since he's suckered a lot of people into thinking he's for real.

donttread
03-30-2014, 04:37 PM
http://youtu.be/Ikd0ZYQoDko

Obviously an adult having sex with a 13 year old is inappropriate. However, I do believe that with one time episodes like this we make it more tramatic than it has to be because instead of telling the victim you may have issues with this and if you its ok and we can help. We tell them that they WILL have issues later on. Having said that making 19 year olds "branded for life sex offenders" for sleeping with their 16 year old girlfriend is ridiculous

Ravi
03-30-2014, 05:03 PM
...most animals perform what "feminists" call rape...it's what animals do...dolphins, the animals people like chloe use to justify homosexuality in nature, are huge offenders of rape...groups of males pack up and rape every females they can catch...strange for the poster child of how close animals and humans are...since we are animals and it's what a male does to a female in the animal world, it's going to happen in our world...males make females accept them, it's what males do...and no, I'm not saying it's acceptable...it's part of the wiring...it's been around from day one and as of yet no one has figured out how to stop it...male on male (or female on female) is not for sexual gratification, it's for dominance...if you watch any shows on animal behavior, same sex rape is always connected to the chain of command, meaning I'm bigger and badder then you and there's noting you can do about it...if it were consensual it wouldn't be rape...how to stop it?...further evolution of humans might remove it from our wiring...but as long as we are even remotely stimulated by ranking in society, it won't ever change...just my opinion...

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

http://justingregg.com/the-dolphin-rape-myth/

Next you'll be stating that God raped Mary.

Ravi
03-30-2014, 05:04 PM
btw, there is nothing funny about rape. But I'm not surprised that the OP thinks so.

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 05:05 PM
btw, there is nothing funny about rape. But I'm not surprised that the OP thinks so.

If you bothered to watch the video, you'd note that the whole point is that rape ISN'T funny, but for men getting raped is a point of ridicule.

I think it's rather sad that you'd completely ignore such an important issue as American rape culture just to take a sick swipe at me over an irrational vendetta, but hey, if that's your thing, roll on sister.

Ravi
03-30-2014, 05:09 PM
If you bothered to watch the video, you'd note that the whole point is that rape ISN'T funny, but for men getting raped is a point of ridicule.

I think it's rather sad that you'd completely ignore such an important issue as American rape culture just to take a sick swipe at me over an irrational vendetta, but hey, if that's your thing, roll on sister.I think it's really sad that you'd come up with such a stupid thread title.

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 05:09 PM
I think it's really sad that you'd come up with such a stupid thread title.

The thread title is the title of the video.

Ravi
03-30-2014, 05:11 PM
The thread title is the title of the video.
Poor excuse.

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 05:12 PM
Poor excuse.

Do you have something to say that's actually on topic? I need to know, because if you're only here to troll, I'd like to look the other way.

The Xl
03-30-2014, 05:15 PM
LOL you have to be joking Ravi. You look like such a moron right now.

Your best bet is just to drop it altogether or acknowledge the fact that you jumped to conclusions without knowing what the hell is going on, like you usually do.

KC
03-30-2014, 05:16 PM
LOL you have to be joking Ravi. You look like such a moron right now.

Your best bet is just to drop it altogether or acknowledge the fact that you jumped to conclusions without knowing what the hell is going on, like you usually do.

Ravi never acknowledges that.

The Xl
03-30-2014, 05:17 PM
Ravi never acknowledges that.

No, and I really don't expect her to start. She'll just carry on looking dumb as hell. A common trait among the stupid.

Mister D
03-30-2014, 05:19 PM

:facepalm:

Peter1469
03-30-2014, 05:30 PM

Either

1. Didn't watch the video
2. Is below 80 on the IQ scale

take your pick

The Xl
03-30-2014, 05:47 PM
Either

1. Didn't watch the video
2. Is below 80 on the IQ scale

take your pick

Both.

sky dancer
03-30-2014, 05:56 PM
I won't watch it because of the title.

There is nothing funny about rape.

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 06:03 PM

That's ridiculously closed-minded. The video was made by a victim of rape and the whole point of it is that rape isn't funny.

Seriously, what's with all the knee-jerk reactions?

Guerilla
03-30-2014, 06:04 PM
That's ridiculously closed-minded. The video was made by a victim of rape and the whole point of it is that rape isn't funny.

We've bred a culture of sensitivity.

Peter1469
03-30-2014, 06:08 PM

It was about a man admitting that he was a rape victim.

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 06:08 PM
We've bred a culture of sensitivity.

I just think it's odd. I'm a rape victim, which is why I posted this video. If I can watch it, non-rape victims should be able to.

Guerilla
03-30-2014, 06:18 PM
I just think it's odd. I'm a rape victim, which is why I posted this video. If I can watch it, non-rape victims should be able to.

They can, it's just that we've conditioned people to feel like they always have to cater to someone, or apologize for something, or be politically correct, so much so that it almost becomes insincere and stupid.

We should treat people like equals instead of treating people like they are too weak to handle something, or will be offended, and need special attention or pity.

Does it seem demeaning to you if people immediately feel bad, or feel like they need to treat you different when they find out that your a victim? Or do people even do that?

Mister D
03-30-2014, 06:28 PM

Odd? Hardly. These are the kind of people who read headlines, believe said headline provides an accurate summation of the actual story, and dispense with reading any further. For example:(Insert random GOP pol) claims blacks are lazy and stupid. Of course when you actually read what this person said or did you would quickly realize no rational case can be made for such a claim. Happens here all the time though.

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 06:33 PM
They can, it's just that we've conditioned people to feel like they always have to cater to someone, or apologize for something, or be politically correct, so much so that it almost becomes insincere and stupid.

We should treat people like equals instead of treating people like they are too weak to handle something, or will be offended, and need special attention or pity.

Does it seem demeaning to you if people immediately feel bad, or feel like they need to treat you different when they find out that your a victim? Or do people even do that?

People do that all the time, and it bugs the hell out of me. You never "get over" it, but at the same time, you don't let it consume you. I do not need or want any pity. I don't want to be treated differently. I'm the same person, just a bit wounded.

junie
03-30-2014, 06:38 PM
"These are the kind of people who read headlines, believe said headline provides an accurate summation of the actual story, and dispense with reading any further."

more like smart people don't bother clicking on links with such thread titles.

obvious bait is obvious. :rollseyes:

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 06:42 PM
"These are the kind of people who read headlines, believe said headline provides an accurate summation of the actual story, and dispense with reading any further."

Smart people are not afraid to see or hear things that may offend them. Smart people would click the link, even if only to write an intelligent response as to why the video is bad. Smart people would try to inform themselves before opening their mouths.

Smart people don't say something stupid, then say more stupid things to try and cover for the first stupid thing, and then run away and summon lackeys to say more stupid things. Smart people admit they said something stupid and move on.

Peter1469
03-30-2014, 06:42 PM

In this case, what is the bait?

junie
03-30-2014, 06:43 PM
In this case, what is the bait?

the headline, obviously...

Mister D
03-30-2014, 06:44 PM

bait? What? lol

Junie, why on Earth would board this sinking ship? Seriously, I really don't get it. Loyalty to your friends is great but you don't need to rush to their aid when they do stupid things.

Mister D
03-30-2014, 06:46 PM

Hmmm...do you understand what bait refers to?

junie
03-30-2014, 06:47 PM
hilarious thread... no, really. :rollseyes:

Mister D
03-30-2014, 06:49 PM
Smart people are not afraid to see or hear things that may offend them. Smart people would click the link, even if only to write an intelligent response as to why the video is bad. Smart people would try to inform themselves before opening their mouths.

Smart people don't say something stupid, then say more stupid things to try and cover for the first stupid thing, and then run away and summon lackeys to say more stupid things. Smart people admit they said something stupid and move on.

now Junie parachutes in. You were mean to Ravi! never mind that she was being an obnoxious jackass. That's irrelevant.

junie
03-30-2014, 06:50 PM

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

:laugh:

Mister D
03-30-2014, 06:50 PM

Wasn't meant to be, genius.

Wait...OMG...you thought that was the bait? not sure if I should laugh or cry.

The Xl
03-30-2014, 06:51 PM
The idiots are out in full force tonight.

junie
03-30-2014, 06:51 PM

poor baby...

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 06:53 PM
junie

The title of the thread is the title of the video, which was titled and posted by a victim of rape. The point he made in the video is that rape is not funny at all, but American rape culture ridicules men who are victims of rape.

That you and Ravi both would ignore this even after having it explained just to troll the thread says more about the two of you than anything the title would say.

KC
03-30-2014, 06:54 PM

Reminds me of J. S. Mill, On Liberty

...[T]he peculiar evil of silencing the expression of an opinion is, that it is robbing the human race; posterity as well as the existing generation; those who dissent from the opinion, still more than those who hold it. If the opinion is right, they are deprived of the opportunity of exchanging error for truth: if wrong, they lose, what is almost as great a benefit, the clearer perception and livelier impression of truth, produced by its collision with error.

junie
03-30-2014, 06:55 PM
Wasn't meant to be, genius.

Wait...OMG...you thought that was the bait? not sure if I should laugh or cry.

you seem to be taking this so seriously...

Mister D
03-30-2014, 06:55 PM
@junie (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=699)

The title of the thread is the title of the video, which was titled and posted by a victim of rape. The point he made in the video is that rape is not funny at all, but American rape culture ridicules men who are victims of rape.

That you and Ravi both would ignore this even after having it explained just to troll the thread says more about the two of you than anything the title would say.

Yes, it does. At least Ravi had realized she said made a fool of herself and moved on. I can't explain Junie's behavior.

Mister D
03-30-2014, 06:56 PM

Junie, you're embarrassing yourself.

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 06:57 PM

That's because it was a serious fucking thread until you and your fellow troglodyte showed up.

junie
03-30-2014, 06:59 PM

and you couldn't wait to pounce on someone who might not click on your link and react to the title.

oh isn't it so awful. how STUPID they are and how smart you must be. :rollseyes:

junie
03-30-2014, 07:00 PM
Junie, you're embarrassing yourself.

not at all Misterbigot, not at all... :wink:

Peter1469
03-30-2014, 07:02 PM

How about looking at it this way. A man is admitting that he was raped. And maybe he could only do that with what you consider (and others) to be a silly title for the thread.

Anything?

Mister D
03-30-2014, 07:03 PM
and you couldn't wait to pounce on someone who might not click on your link and react to the title.

oh isn't it so awful. how STUPID they are and how smart you must be. :rollseyes:

uh...really?

The Xl
03-30-2014, 07:04 PM
I can't get over how fucking stupid you and Ravi are. Are you serious with this shit? Green Arrow makes a legitimate thread about something he went through, and you no counts seriously go after him because of the title? And you have the nerve to double down when he explains himself.

Embarrassing and disgraceful.

Peter1469
03-30-2014, 07:05 PM
I suppose if he got all depressed over the horrible reaction to the thread title and blew his brains out, you would say it was his fault for picking the title.

junie
03-30-2014, 07:06 PM
Embarrassing and disgraceful.

i know you are. :smiley:

The Xl
03-30-2014, 07:09 PM
i know you are. :smiley:

We've already established that you have an intellect deficiency and reading comprehension issues. I thank you for your further conformation, but I assure you that it was not necessary.

Alyosha
03-30-2014, 07:09 PM

Why did you post in this thread again?

Bob
03-30-2014, 07:10 PM
Odd? Hardly. These are the kind of people who read headlines, believe said headline provides an accurate summation of the actual story, and dispense with reading any further. For example:(Insert random GOP pol) claims blacks are lazy and stupid. Of course when you actually read what this person said or did you would quickly realize no rational case can be made for such a claim. Happens here all the time though.

Certainly that reminds us of how some claims blacks are discriminated against as if it happens to each a lot. Claim they are in prison because of discrimination, etc.

We see it all the time.

Alyosha
03-30-2014, 07:11 PM
As a victim of sexual violence myself I know that the reaction from people is something you fear in the beginning, and I'm sure with men it is even moreso.

junie
03-30-2014, 07:11 PM
We've already established that you have an intellect deficiency and reading comprehension issues. I thank you for your further conformation, but I assure you that it was not necessary.

oh is that so...? have WE now...? oh noze! :rollseyes:

junie
03-30-2014, 07:12 PM
That's because it was a serious fucking thread until you and your fellow troglodyte showed up.

WHY oh why IS rape Sincerely Hilarious...?

Golly gee I guess I must click on the link to find out before I cringe at the title? :loco:

The Xl
03-30-2014, 07:14 PM
I think we've outed the two dumbest posters on this forum. And believe me, that's one hell of a feat.

What a waste of human life.

Alyosha
03-30-2014, 07:14 PM

Golly gee I guess I must click on the link to find out before I cringe at the title? :loco:

The rape survivor in the video was being facetious and sarcastic, like "Ohhhhh yeah rape is just wayyyy hilarious". You get that, right? GA just used the video title.

End of story really.

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 07:15 PM

Or, you know, you could just stay away from the thread, instead of making yourself into a total bitch? There's that option too.

The Xl
03-30-2014, 07:15 PM
oh is that so...? have WE now...? oh noze! :rollseyes:

Anyone with an IQ over 85 and an ounce of common sense and decency would come to that obvious conclusion.

junie
03-30-2014, 07:16 PM
i didn't click on the link.

Alyosha
03-30-2014, 07:17 PM
I cannot imagine that my dislike of someone could be so severe that I have no sympathy for their being a victim of sexual violence. Instead of showing empathy to GA, this continues to be a pile on.

Alyosha
03-30-2014, 07:18 PM

Then why post in this thread?

The Xl
03-30-2014, 07:18 PM
I cannot imagine that my dislike of someone could be so severe that I have no sympathy for their being a victim of sexual violence. Instead of showing empathy to GA, this continues to be a pile on.

This is a possibility. The other possibility is extreme stupidity and stubbornness.

junie
03-30-2014, 07:19 PM
BIC :grin:

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 07:19 PM
BIC :grin:

Because you and Ravi both are classless harpies, you mean.

junie
03-30-2014, 07:23 PM

me neither... he's having a ball though.

Alyosha
03-30-2014, 07:24 PM
Codename Section

I tried, I really, really tried. Gloves off.

junie
03-30-2014, 07:24 PM
Anyone with an IQ over 85 and an ounce of common sense and decency would come to that obvious conclusion.

that almost sounds scientific. :laugh:

Alyosha
03-30-2014, 07:25 PM

Facetious is a word, look it up. So is sarcasm.

You guys are behaving really poorly. Green Arrow shared something that personal and all you can do is pat each other on the back just for acting like a pack of harpies?

The Xl
03-30-2014, 07:28 PM
::facepalm::

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 07:29 PM

No, I'm really not.

Adelaide
03-30-2014, 07:31 PM
I thought the video made a good point. It was brave of the person in the video to do what he did. I also think that it can relate back to women who experience rape - a surprisingly large amount physically can't help getting 'turned on' or having an orgasm and there is an infinite amount of embarrassment and shame that something so horrible could be happening and your body responds that way.

Mister D
03-30-2014, 07:31 PM
Facetious is a word, look it up. So is sarcasm.

You guys are behaving really poorly. Green Arrow shared something that personal and all you can do is pat each other on the back just for acting like a pack of harpies?

Ravi at least had the decency to leave when she realized her error.

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 07:33 PM
I thought the video made a good point. It was brave of the person in the video to do what he did. I also think that it can relate back to women who experience rape - a surprisingly large amount physically can't help getting 'turned on' or having an orgasm and there is an infinite amount of embarrassment and shame that something so horrible could be happening and your body responds that way.

Thank you.

junie
03-30-2014, 07:33 PM

I think it's rather sad that you'd completely ignore such an important issue as American rape culture just to take a sick swipe at me over an irrational vendetta, but hey, if that's your thing, roll on sister.

anyone with eyes can see you pulled that personal attack out of your ass, ironically to take a ''swipe'' at ravi merely for reacting to the plain english in your thread title... she did not watch your video.

who doesn't care about rape? by her reaction the rational logical assumption would be that she does care.

so what was that about some vendetta..? :rollseyes:

Peter1469
03-30-2014, 07:36 PM
I can understand someone reacting negatively to the thread title. But to keep it up after they have been corrected; well it demonstrates character, or rather the utter lack of character. :sad:

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 07:36 PM
anyone with eyes can see you pulled that personal attack out of your ass, ironically to take a ''swipe'' at ravi merely for reacting to the plain english in your thread title... who doesn't care about rape? by her reaction the rational logical assumption would be that she does care.

I didn't say she didn't care. I said she was putting a visceral dislike of a person (in this case, me) above a serious topic like rape that affects all of us. Even crazy ass Sage watched the video. You, Ravi, and sky dancer are the only ones that didn't, and sky dancer had the grace and respectability to give her reason why and then leave.

Just cut the bullshit and admit you two only posted to troll me.

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 07:37 PM
I can understand someone reacting negatively to the thread title. But to keep it up after they have been corrected; well it demonstrates character, or rather the utter lack of character. :sad:

Sky dancer reacted negatively to the title and then left. Grace and respectability.

Ravi and junie have neither.

Ethereal
03-30-2014, 07:37 PM

You are not a victim, you are a survivor!

:thumbsup20:

Mister D
03-30-2014, 07:38 PM

Exactly

junie

you aren't the arbiter of character.

Peter1469
Sky dancer reacted negatively to the title and then left. Grace and respectability.

I wasn't talking about Sky Dancer. She is cool.

Peter1469
03-30-2014, 07:40 PM

I just call them as I see them. But you have to earn your creds back. Deeds not words.

junie
03-30-2014, 07:40 PM

i just got here. i'm reacting to your usual attack on ravi.

Ethereal
03-30-2014, 07:42 PM

Reacting to the title as opposed to the substance of an article or thread is the mark of a shallow thinker.

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 07:42 PM

My "usual attacks" on Ravi are defensive. Something you would know if you didn't have your head up her ass.

Mister D
03-30-2014, 07:43 PM
Is Junie still here? Ugh...

Ethereal
03-30-2014, 07:45 PM

Because you are too lazy or too stupid?

junie
03-30-2014, 07:51 PM
I just call them as I see them. But you have to earn your creds back. Deeds not words.

my creds? :laugh: no thanks...

Alyosha
03-30-2014, 07:52 PM
anyone with eyes can see you pulled that personal attack out of your ass, ironically to take a ''swipe'' at ravi merely for reacting to the plain english in your thread title... she did not watch your video.

who doesn't care about rape? by her reaction the rational logical assumption would be that she does care.

How is that you can't see that Ravi should have either watched before commenting or asked a question before commenting? That's a healthy and non rude way of addressing a sensitive subject.

KC
03-30-2014, 07:55 PM
because you are too lazy ∨ because you are too stupid.

fify

Peter1469
03-30-2014, 08:01 PM
my creds? :laugh: no thanks...

I didn't ask for a thanks or not.

Dr. Who
03-30-2014, 08:04 PM

There is nothing funny about rape.The title is appropriate in the context of the video. The video deals with a man who was raped by a woman (his teacher) at age 13, but was unable to complain because in our society he should have enjoyed it. So he had to pretend to his friends that it was all good, because otherwise he would have been bullied. To other boys it was a fantasy come true. So he had to pretend to laugh about it because he had no choice. Because a woman raping a man or a boy, is apparently no big deal.

junie
03-30-2014, 08:06 PM
Sky dancer reacted negatively to the title and then left.

Grace and respectability.

makes you feel good to always say such things to characterize others and put others down.

cuz you are such a better person, if you don't set yourself up to say so yourself... :laugh:

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 08:06 PM
makes you feel good to always say such things to characterize others and put others down.

cuz you are such a better person, if you don't set yourself up to say so yourself... :laugh:

Nope, I'm not a better person. Unlike you, I can admit that.

Dr. Who
03-30-2014, 08:09 PM

It's the title of the video. It's representative of how the subject of the video has been forced to live - denying that rape was any big deal. Watch the video. We cannot let titles form our opinion in advance.

Mister D
03-30-2014, 08:16 PM
It's the title of the video. It's representative of how the subject of the video has been forced to live - denying that rape was any big deal. Watch the video. We cannot let titles form our opinion in advance. These are the headline readers, Who. They often don't get further than that.

Dr. Who
03-30-2014, 08:18 PM

How can you possibly comment on a story that you didn't view or read? Can you determine the substance of a news report from just the headline? A book title may be a line out of the book, and make no sense whatsoever until you read the line in context. GA is a Mod - he doesn't post bait. Whether you agree or disagree with him, give him a little credit.

Dr. Who
03-30-2014, 08:25 PM
These are the headline readers, Who. They often don't get further than that.

GA doesn't deserve the attitude - whether people agree or disagree with his politics, he is sincere and doesn't post anything that he doesn't believe, just to get a reaction.

Mister D
03-30-2014, 08:33 PM
GA doesn't deserve the attitude - whether people agree or disagree with his politics, he is sincere and doesn't post anything that he doesn't believe, just to get a reaction. I'm not surprised by the mistake. Some of our members are intellectually lazy. I am a little surprised by Junie's persistence.

junie
03-30-2014, 08:34 PM
It's the title of the video. It's representative of how the subject of the video has been forced to live - denying that rape was any big deal. Watch the video. We cannot let titles form our opinion in advance.

i don't have an opinion of the video. i haven't watched it.

i saw the title much earlier and i ignored it because of who posted it.

yes i have an advanced opinion of greenie who was apparently SHOCKED the thread title got a reaction.

"I think it's rather sad that you'd completely ignore such an important issue as American rape culture"

:rollseyes:

Bob
03-30-2014, 08:38 PM
Who recalls George Burns and his wife Gracie Allen?

Could Gracie have come back as Juni?

Dr. Who
03-30-2014, 08:43 PM
i don't have an opinion of the video. i haven't watched it.

i saw the title much earlier and i ignored it because of who posted it.

yes i have an advanced opinion of greenie who was apparently SHOCKED the thread title got a reaction.

"I think it's rather sad that you'd completely ignore such an important issue as American rape culture"

:rollseyes:

Rape is not strictly a male on female phenomena, or even a male on male phenomena. Women rape too. How American culture views female on male rape, like it couldn't possibly be rape because how could he participate otherwise, is very sad. Watch the video. It will touch you.

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 09:09 PM
This has been an enlightening reminder of why I rarely post my own threads anymore.

Dr. Who
03-30-2014, 09:20 PM
This has been an enlightening reminder of why I rarely post my own threads anymore.

It was worth posting and posting on.

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 09:40 PM
It was worth posting and posting on.

Sure, but like always, it got destroyed from the outset by the usual suspects. Junie pretty much admitted that her trollish reaction is only because I posted it.

So instead of having a meaningful discussion about rape culture, we bickered about how much of a troll Junie and Ravi are, and apparently how terrible a person I am.

Thanks, girls. Hope you're pleased with yourselves.

Dr. Who
03-30-2014, 09:48 PM
Sure, but like always, it got destroyed from the outset by the usual suspects. Junie pretty much admitted that her trollish reaction is only because I posted it.

So instead of having a meaningful discussion about rape culture, we bickered about how much of a troll Junie and Ravi are, and apparently how terrible a person I am.

Sorry GA. I feel culpable as well. You are not a terrible person. I hope some others will post about rape culture. IMPress Polly Adelaide .

Green Arrow
03-30-2014, 09:53 PM
Sorry GA. I feel culpable as well. You are not a terrible person. I hope some others will post about rape culture. IMPress Polly Adelaide .

Nah, only two people are culpable here, and that's Ravi and junie. The rest of you were just reacting to their shockingly classless attitude and flippancy and, more appreciatively, defending me.
Adelaide's contribution was quite welcome. I like having a female perspective on issues like this that affect both sexes.

Kabuki Joe
03-30-2014, 10:45 PM
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

...Ravi, I just watched a show, on TV and listened to experts in the field saying male dolphins gang rape females...and they showed it happening...I watched this with my own 2 eyes...and they said that some males will even kill baby dolphins to force the females into cycling...I watched and listened to this show for an hour...your link, along with your opinion, means nothing...

KC
03-30-2014, 10:45 PM

I hope it doesn't discourage you. Yours are some of the most thoughtful threads and I generally read your OPs while there are many I just ignore or skim.

Kabuki Joe
03-30-2014, 10:47 PM
I think it's really sad that you'd come up with such a stupid thread title.

...I think this post is sad...

Kabuki Joe
03-30-2014, 10:48 PM
Do you have something to say that's actually on topic? I need to know, because if you're only here to troll, I'd like to look the other way.

...no she doesn't...

Kabuki Joe
03-30-2014, 10:55 PM
Because you and Ravi both are classless harpies, you mean.

...welcome to being "shamed"...you'll get over it, I always do...

Kabuki Joe
03-30-2014, 10:57 PM

...ravi has been going downhill lately, she brought this on herself...

Kabuki Joe
03-30-2014, 11:00 PM
My "usual attacks" on Ravi are defensive. Something you would know if you didn't have your head up her ass.

...try this:

"hey junie, you better make sure ravi doesn't make a sudden stop because your head will go up her ass"...one of my favorites...

Ravi
03-31-2014, 05:29 AM
The title is appropriate in the context of the video. The video deals with a man who was raped by a woman (his teacher) at age 13, but was unable to complain because in our society he should have enjoyed it. So he had to pretend to his friends that it was all good, because otherwise he would have been bullied. To other boys it was a fantasy come true. So he had to pretend to laugh about it because he had no choice. Because a woman raping a man or a boy, is apparently no big deal.
Baloney. Of course it a big deal. I don't know any rational person that thinks rape is okay.

The title is ridiculous. I can't imagine anyone clicking on the video unless they were looking forward to yukking it up over rape jokes.

Then Kabuki comes in and give a rant about how rape is just a natural part of life.

:rolleyes:

Ravi
03-31-2014, 05:38 AM
I had no idea GA had been raped.

Thanks for all the insults, you lovely posters you.

GrassrootsConservative
03-31-2014, 05:50 AM

To those who won't read any further, like you and Ravi and sky dancer and every other in-the-box thinking person in this thread who had to post that they didn't watch the video because of their pathetic little hurt feelings.

You started it, RAVIng hypocrite.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/24100-Why-Rape-Is-Sincerely-Hilarious?p=562245&viewfull=1#post562245

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 06:07 AM

It was determined by the third post in this thread. Moreover, one would look at a serious topic such as rape and know immediately on a forum such as this, from an overly serious sort such as GA, and his position as moderator and realise that it was something deeper.

I was molested as a child by my father's brother for a time. It took me twenty years of my life to even tell another person because my father's reaction then was just to stop visiting (as opposed to having him arrested). I wanted something more to happen to him. Even then I knew it was wrong and I desperately wanted someone to do something harmful to him, not just ignore him forever.

There is this idea if you're male that you could have done something about it, even if you were only 6. As someone who experienced similar I came to this thread curious and expected that the title would be ironic in some way.

Don't let your dislike for someone turn you into someone ugly, Ravi. A good person would simply stop defending and apologise. I guarantee no one in this forum would be anything other than proud of you if you did.

Adelaide
03-31-2014, 07:09 AM
Baloney. Of course it a big deal. I don't know any rational person that thinks rape is okay.

The title is ridiculous. I can't imagine anyone clicking on the video unless they were looking forward to yukking it up over rape jokes.

Then Kabuki comes in and give a rant about how rape is just a natural part of life.

I knew GA wouldn't post something that advocated the idea rape is funny. At any rate, I started the video ready to complain and so forth except that it turned out to be what I did not expect, which was a very real confession about a man's experience of rape.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 07:11 AM
I knew GA wouldn't post something that advocated the idea rape is funny. At any rate, I started the video ready to complain and so forth except that it turned out to be what I did not expect, which was a very real confession about a man's experience of rape.

I had the video shown to me in the midst of an article. The article didn't explain the video, but their general commentary gave me the impression that the video wasn't what it sounded like.

Even if I had just seen the video with that title, like you, I would have watched it just so I could write a scathing critique of how irresponsible it was, 'cause that's how I roll :tongue:

Adelaide
03-31-2014, 07:14 AM
Anyways, I know that there are many places where men are absolutely in danger of being raped. The prison system, the military, and when they're underage/children. I'm sure that those aren't the only places where it happens but those seem to be the most common. Something that really pisses me off is when people say they hope someone is raped in the prison system - regardless of what someone has done or been convicted of, I find it absolutely appalling to advocate rape as a consequence for anyone, (even pedophiles). As a survivor I find those comments, which are surprisingly common, to be disgusting.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 07:19 AM

Yes, he certainly is. Society looks upon our actions and decides our character.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 07:50 AM
I think the end of the video says it all, personally. The very last thing he says:

"That's why I think rape is sincerely hilarious. Because I have to."

Captain Obvious
03-31-2014, 08:08 AM
What a bizarre thread.

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 08:17 AM

...you really need to toughen up...

Gerrard Winstanley
03-31-2014, 08:21 AM
He made a thread on a very personal and sensitive subject, and they've gleefully whipped down their panties and pissed all over it. Anybody would be mad in such a situation.

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 08:24 AM

...does it happen in nature?...yes it does...so by your liberal idea that if it happens in nature then it's natural...so if homosexuality and rape BOTH happen in nature, then ARE they are both natural?...yes or no...

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 08:26 AM

...is this whining?...because you were saying we were whining because we were posting about something...looks like whining to me...or is it the SOP of "ravism", dry humor...inquiring minds got to know...

Gerrard Winstanley
03-31-2014, 08:27 AM
...does it happen in nature?...yes it does...so by your liberal idea that if it happens in nature then it's natural...so if homosexuality and rape BOTH happen in nature, then ARE they are both natural?...yes or no...
Are you for real?

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 08:28 AM

I really need to live my life as I see fit, and you really need to learn that you have no business telling me how to do that.

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 08:34 AM
He made a thread on a very personal and sensitive subject, and they've gleefully whipped down their panties and pissed all over it. Anybody would be mad in such a situation.

...agreed..."he" made the thread and "he" should be ready to suffer the consequences of his actions...no one made him post this so if he's that sensitive about the things he says then maybe he shouldn't post them?...I can't speak for him, but there are nights I cry myself to sleep over what people think about me on here...my wife needs to dry my eyes while I cry in bed...get the picture?...

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 08:36 AM
I really need to live my life as I see fit, and you really need to learn that you have no business telling me how to do that.

...ok, then you should not have opened yourself up...I respect what you did and I respect why you did it, but I don't respect how you handled the response...no one asked you to make this post...

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 08:38 AM
...ok, then you should not have opened yourself up...I respect what you did and I respect why you did it, but I don't respect how you handled the response...no one asked you to make this post...

I didn't open myself up. That's not my video. I didn't make it, and I'm not the guy in it. I mentioned no personal details about myself whatsoever until after Ravi and junie started trolling my thread, and then I only referenced it once off-hand to show that this is not just some video making fun of rape.

Gerrard Winstanley
03-31-2014, 08:38 AM
...agreed..."he" made the thread and "he" should be ready to suffer the consequences of his actions...no one made him post this so if he's that sensitive about the things he says then maybe he shouldn't post them?...I can't speak for him, but there are nights I cry myself to sleep over what people think about me on here...my wife needs to dry my eyes while I cry in bed...get the picture?...
He was expecting respect and intelligent dialogue. Is that too much to ask of a bunch of adults, presumably above the age of consent?

Captain Obvious
03-31-2014, 08:41 AM
Are you for real?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-l1btfBkHiLo/UIGacWB4wVI/AAAAAAAAYBA/zt4fVaFqEG4/s1600/tumblr_lmp9fvHokd1qchzcgo1_500.png

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 08:47 AM
Are you for real?

...infanticide happens in nature, so is it natural?...genocide happens in nature, so is it natural?...cannibalism happens in nature, so is it natural?...parents eating their children happens in nature, so is it natural?...yet the only thing in your liberal mind that is natural because it happens in nature is homosexuality?...

junie
03-31-2014, 09:04 AM
GA doesn't deserve the attitude - whether people agree or disagree with his politics, he is sincere and doesn't post anything that he doesn't believe, just to get a reaction. right right right, only the people you like deserve the benefit of the doubt. ravi gets piled on daily by these creeps and they all pat each other on the back as if they are such better people, if they don't constantly say so themselves. you can buy that bull, but i certainly don't... OF COURSE anyone being raped is an awful thing and i sympathize with those for whom it is true. you'd think a rape victim would have been more sensitive than to post such a headline...especially if his goal was a discussion. ravi reacted to that gross headline which of course confirms how stupid and classless and shallow she is. ^ and now hate on me too for having stood up for her. OBVIOUSLY ravi just doesn't care about rape victims, was his SO predictably lame claim...

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 09:07 AM
right right right, only the people you like deserve the benefit of the doubt. ravi gets piled on daily by these creeps and they all pat each other on the back as if they are such better people, if they don't constantly say so themselves. you can buy that bull, but i certainly don't... of course anyone being raped is an awful thing and i sympathize with those for whom it is true. you'd think a rape victim would have been more sensitive than to post such a headline...especially if his goal was a discussion. ravi reacted to that gross headline which of course confirms how stupid and classless and shallow she is. ^ and now hate on me too for having stood up for her. OBVIOUSLY ravi just doesn't care about rape victims, was his predictably lame claim...

...I'm telling you the same thing I told GA, if you can't handle "criticism", don't post...and if someone throws a punch at you, don't whine, throw a pinch back...it's simple...

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 09:09 AM
right right right, only the people you like deserve the benefit of the doubt. ravi gets piled on daily by these creeps and they all pat each other on the back as if they are such better people, if they don't constantly say so themselves. you can buy that bull, but i certainly don't... OF COURSE anyone being raped is an awful thing and i sympathize with those for whom it is true. you'd think a rape victim would have been more sensitive than to post such a headline...especially if his goal was a discussion. ravi reacted to that gross headline which of course confirms how stupid and classless and shallow she is. ^ and now hate on me too for having stood up for her. OBVIOUSLY ravi just doesn't care about rape victims, was his SO predictably lame claim...

Oh, cut the crap, junie. If we didn't have Cigar, exotix, and Libhater, Ravi would be the biggest troll around here. You stick up for her because you two have a past relationship, I get that, but at least admit it. Don't sit there and act all self-righteous like you two are just poor, picked on, bullied victims. You two dish it plenty but when it comes time to take what you dish out, you whine and cry like you two don't roll around in the mud just the same as everybody else.

To use you two's favorite saying, GMAFB.

Gerrard Winstanley
03-31-2014, 09:11 AM
...infanticide happens in nature, so is it natural?...genocide happens in nature, so is it natural?...cannibalism happens in nature, so is it natural?...parents eating their children happens in nature, so is it natural?...yet the only thing in your liberal mind that is natural because it happens in nature is homosexuality?...
Please stop. You're making my day.

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 09:18 AM
Please stop. You're making my day.

...are you going to answer the question ravi?...

junie
03-31-2014, 09:20 AM
Oh, cut the crap, junie. If we didn't have Cigar, exotix, and Libhater, Ravi would be the biggest troll around here. You stick up for her because you two have a past relationship, I get that, but at least admit it. Don't sit there and act all self-righteous like you two are just poor, picked on, bullied victims. You two dish it plenty but when it comes time to take what you dish out, you whine and cry like you two don't roll around in the mud just the same as everybody else. To use you two's favorite saying, GMAFB. too bad your thread title was overtly insensitive to rape victims... you did that. that you may have been raped does not excuse that. you don't get to scoff and discount the sensitivities of others. do we all need to disclose our intimate personal sensitivities to having seen that thread headline in order to gain the sympathy and approval of your e-gang? no thanks.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 09:24 AM
too bad your thread title was overtly insensitive to rape victims... you did that. that you may have been raped does not excuse that. you don't get to scoff and discount the sensitivities of others. do we all need to disclose our intimate personal sensitivities to having seen that thread headline in order to gain the sympathy and approval of your e-gang? no thanks.

The title of the thread is the title of the video I linked to, and the title of the video was written by a victim of rape who titled the video that because that's his experience with how other men think of a guy getting raped.

The reason for the title has been explained to you a hundred times by a bunch of different people, some of whom are by no means allies of mine (like Kabuki Joe). Notice nobody is complaining about sky dancer? That's because sky dancer said she thought the title was insensitive and then left the thread. You and Ravi, for some reason, seem to think that you absolutely must stick around and continue bitching about the thread title.

If you don't like it, don't post in it. The fact that both of you are still continuing to post in this thread even after everything you've said has been obliterated just goes to show that the thread title is not the reason you two are posting here. The reason you're posting in this thread is because of who posted it.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 09:25 AM

It has nothing to do with "whining". There is an appropriate comment when people are hurt severely and that is simply "I am sorry to hear that happened to you". Telling people they should or should not share or to remind them of the outcomes of sharing is just taking an unnecessary piss and shows how antisocial you are.

Your attitude on not just this thread but others shows a sociopathic tendency that goes beyond your just being stupid and your being repugnant. It is not surprising that you cannot see this, as most sociopaths cannot. They save their feelings only for themselves and their hurt.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 09:27 AM
right right right, only the people you like deserve the benefit of the doubt. ravi gets piled on daily by these creeps and they all pat each other on the back as if they are such better people, if they don't constantly say so themselves. you can buy that bull, but i certainly don't... OF COURSE anyone being raped is an awful thing and i sympathize with those for whom it is true. you'd think a rape victim would have been more sensitive than to post such a headline...especially if his goal was a discussion. ravi reacted to that gross headline which of course confirms how stupid and classless and shallow she is. ^ and now hate on me too for having stood up for her. OBVIOUSLY ravi just doesn't care about rape victims, was his SO predictably lame claim...

This is your opinion based on your "like" of Ravi. Alyosha is my friend, but I don't pretend for one moment that she can't be a thunderous bitch on these forums. There is a time and a place to support your friends, and that is when they deserve the support.

Ravi is your friend, but she is wrong in this thread. You do yourself and Ravi no credit to act the victim.

Mister D
03-31-2014, 09:29 AM
Oh, cut the crap, junie. If we didn't have Cigar, exotix, and Libhater, Ravi would be the biggest troll around here. You stick up for her because you two have a past relationship, I get that, but at least admit it. Don't sit there and act all self-righteous like you two are just poor, picked on, bullied victims. You two dish it plenty but when it comes time to take what you dish out, you whine and cry like you two don't roll around in the mud just the same as everybody else.

To use you two's favorite saying, GMAFB.

^^^ That

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 09:34 AM
too bad your thread title was overtly insensitive to rape victims... you did that. that you may have been raped does not excuse that. you don't get to scoff and discount the sensitivities of others. do we all need to disclose our intimate personal sensitivities to having seen that thread headline in order to gain the sympathy and approval of your e-gang? no thanks.
junie

who are you to say that? There are many people on here who have been raped or molested who didn't feel that way. Speak for yourself alone. Controversial topics require controversial methods of getting attention. You don't strike me as a "male", so I doubt you can speak for how we feel or how those of us who've been victims of assault should feel on the subject.

You two succeeded only in making this thread about yourselves, which also is telling.

The fact that this topic didn't shift shows the insensitivity on the part of some women in regards to male on male sexual crimes. You seem to believe you are the only ones who may be harmed in this way. You've discounted his personal experience, placed doubt upon him with your "alleged" comment.

In short, Junie, you have done to him what so many men have done to women in the past.

Shame on you.

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 09:36 AM
It has nothing to do with "whining". There is an appropriate comment when people are hurt severely and that is simply "I am sorry to hear that happened to you". Telling people they should or should not share or to remind them of the outcomes of sharing is just taking an unnecessary piss and shows how antisocial you are.

Your attitude on not just this thread but others shows a sociopathic tendency that goes beyond your just being stupid and your being repugnant. It is not surprising that you cannot see this, as most sociopaths cannot. They save their feelings only for themselves and their hurt.

...I'm quoting ravi, she said that people, other then herself of course, that bring things up are "whining"...but she has dodged my question like nic dodges his claim that millions of slaves were brought to the US when it was a little over 600,000...people say some stupid shit on here and when you point it out, like I'm pressing with "cutholio", they disappear and don't want to resolve it once and for all...this is what keeps my mother in business, people not closing (resolving) issues, so for the rest of their lives it eats at them...it's simple, like with your friend "gerrardo", to just address something and get resolution so we all can move on...without resolution, things fester and lead to other problems within the collective...

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 09:39 AM
This is your opinion based on your "like" of Ravi. Alyosha is my friend, but I don't pretend for one moment that she can't be a thunderous bitch on these forums. There is a time and a place to support your friends, and that is when they deserve the support.

Ravi is your friend, but she is wrong in this thread. You do yourself and Ravi no credit to act the victim.

...so you know here face to face?...you guys go out and have drinks and dinner together?...family get togethers?...real life stuff, not internet phony friends?...

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 09:39 AM
On topic, my molestation occurred maybe 5 times, but I did not understand it. It stayed with me in my head and as I turned 11 I worried that the experience meant that I would grow up to be gay, that he saw something gay in me, and I was frightened. I also felt hurt that this was my introduction to sex. The first time a girl touched me there all I could think about was my uncle. It robbed from me my first pleasurable, consensual act.

In England we tend to expect everyone to hold in every emotion, so it was years before I spoke to a psychiatrist. I was afraid to tell my mates, for fear of being laughed at. Now I've gotten to the point where I realise that it was just one event in my life, that it happened to me instead of with me. I am ok with it now, but for years I saw sex as meaningless outside of pleasure and I'm sure I hurt a great many women in my lifetime for my lack of caring.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 09:40 AM
...so you know here face to face?...you guys go out and have drinks and dinner together?...family get togethers?...real life stuff, not internet phony friends?...

We went on a road trip to Las Vegas together, she and Codename came to London and stayed at my flat, we've been mates for about 4 years.

For why do you ask?

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 09:43 AM
We went on a road trip to Las Vegas together, she and Codename came to London and stayed at my flat, we've been mates for about 4 years.

For why do you ask?

...just wondering, people have a strange definition of friendship and I was seeing what your definition was...to me, that's legitimate friendship...

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 09:45 AM

Yep, and so have I. Well, with Alyosha and Codename, not with Paperback. Although that may be remedied soon.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 09:46 AM
...just wondering, people have a strange definition of friendship and I was seeing what your definition was...to me, that's legitimate friendship...

Yes, we've been mates for years. We've been through a lot with each other.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 09:47 AM
Yep, and so have I. Well, with Alyosha and Codename, not with Paperback. Although that may be remedied soon.

When the weather breaks. I promise.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 09:47 AM
On topic, my molestation occurred maybe 5 times, but I did not understand it. It stayed with me in my head and as I turned 11 I worried that the experience meant that I would grow up to be gay, that he saw something gay in me, and I was frightened. I also felt hurt that this was my introduction to sex. The first time a girl touched me there all I could think about was my uncle. It robbed from me my first pleasurable, consensual act.

In England we tend to expect everyone to hold in every emotion, so it was years before I spoke to a psychiatrist. I was afraid to tell my mates, for fear of being laughed at. Now I've gotten to the point where I realise that it was just one event in my life, that it happened to me instead of with me. I am ok with it now, but for years I saw sex as meaningless outside of pleasure and I'm sure I hurt a great many women in my lifetime for my lack of caring.

I still am not comfortable with even my wife touching me "there." I'm trying to get over it and she's patient and understanding (one of the reasons we're together), but it's not easy. As you said, it robs you of what should be a good, wholesome, fun experience.

Ravi
03-31-2014, 09:48 AM
I didn't open myself up. That's not my video. I didn't make it, and I'm not the guy in it. I mentioned no personal details about myself whatsoever until after Ravi and junie started trolling my thread, and then I only referenced it once off-hand to show that this is not just some video making fun of rape.

Bingo. Next time maybe you should. Or at least use a different thread title.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 09:50 AM
I still am not comfortable with even my wife touching me "there." I'm trying to get over it and she's patient and understanding (one of the reasons we're together), but it's not easy. As you said, it robs you of what should be a good, wholesome, fun experience.

You know what I look like through pics I've shown you and prolly Alyosha. So you know I get female (and male) attention. Male homosexuals produce a reaction in me. I try to take deep breaths and calm myself and use logic, but there is a visceral reaction of "get away".

My uncle tells people he is "gay" but he is a paedophile with homosexual tendencies.

The Sage of Main Street
03-31-2014, 09:50 AM
We've bred a culture of sensitivity. Hey, who are you referring to? I resent the way everybody here is always picking on me, even if they don't mention me by name! I'm wise to you people and immediately got it that your "we've" is a code word for the Sage to other members of your clique that hates me. Proof of who's in the anti-Sage clique is that they never Thank me.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 09:51 AM
Ravi

it's called POST # 3 http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/24100-Why-Rape-Is-Sincerely-Hilarious?p=562109&viewfull=1#post562109

He mentioned it within 3 posts. You didn't read to the third post?

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 09:52 AM
Hey, who are you referring to? I resent the way everybody here is always picking on me, even if they don't mention me by name! I'm wise to you people and immediately got it that your "we've" is a code word for the Sage to other members of your clique that hates me. Proof of who's in the anti-Sage clique is that they never give me Likes.
Codename Section likes you just because you're a marine, which I think is bollocks.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 09:54 AM

Maybe next time you and junie should learn not to post in threads that you find offensive, like sky dancer did.

Ravi
03-31-2014, 09:55 AM
@Ravi (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=698)

it's called POST # 3 http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/24100-Why-Rape-Is-Sincerely-Hilarious?p=562109&viewfull=1#post562109

Nope. I read the title and scrolled down to read someone's opinion that probably wasn't an attaboy. Kabuki's was the first I read.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 09:55 AM
@Ravi (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=698)

She did, but we've already established that this has nothing to do with the thread and everything to do with the fact that I posted it.

Ravi
03-31-2014, 09:56 AM
Maybe next time you and junie should learn not to post in threads that you find offensive, like sky dancer did.

Why would I not post in a thread that is offensive and appears from the title to be belittling rape???

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 09:56 AM
Nope. I read the title and scrolled down to read someone's opinion that probably wasn't an attaboy. Kabuki's was the first I read.

Then that's your problem and your fault. You commented without enough information. A half-way decent sort would have apologised once you realised.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 09:57 AM
Why would I not post in a thread that is offensive and appears from the title to be belittling rape???

You're just scrambling. A title like that would have to be ironic. Anyone with half a brain could understand that, especially given the rather emotive nature of Green Arrow.

Ravi
03-31-2014, 09:57 AM
Then that's your problem and your fault. You commented without enough information. A half-way decent sort would have apologised once you realised.
I'll apologize when I get an apology for the fucked up thread title.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 09:58 AM
You know what I look like through pics I've shown you and prolly Alyosha. So you know I get female (and male) attention. Male homosexuals produce a reaction in me. I try to take deep breaths and calm myself and use logic, but there is a visceral reaction of "get away".

My uncle tells people he is "gay" but he is a paedophile with homosexual tendencies.

Well, I noticed my attraction to men long before I was raped by one. In fact, it was that attraction that led me to trust him and think that he, my best friend, would never do anything to harm me.

I was wrong. His sexual abuse went on for two years and even his fucked up mother got in on it. I was pretty fucked up for awhile after that. It messed with me. I couldn't even be touched by my own mother, even though I knew she'd never hurt me.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 09:58 AM

Well, you're not getting one, because I have nothing to apologize for.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 09:59 AM

Why would you deserve an apology for the thread title? Are you a male victim of rape? You're becoming beyond irritating at this point. Your outrage over the title is just paste, fake.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 09:59 AM

You and junie have both said that of course nobody would ever think rape was funny. Yet, somehow, that consideration never applied to my thread title. Interesting, that.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 10:01 AM
Well, since the discussion of American rape culture, particularly where male victims are involved, was horribly ruined by Ravi and junie in this thread, I tried again with another thread (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/24132-Against-His-Will-The-Reality-of-Male-Rape). Anyone interested in the topic is welcome to it. Ravi and junie need not apply.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 10:01 AM
Well, I noticed my attraction to men long before I was raped by one. In fact, it was that attraction that led me to trust him and think that he, my best friend, would never do anything to harm me.

I was wrong. His sexual abuse went on for two years and even his fucked up mother got in on it. I was pretty fucked up for awhile after that. It messed with me. I couldn't even be touched by my own mother, even though I knew she'd never hurt me.

My first crush was on (don't laugh) Courtney Love back in the early days of Hole, so I knew even then what my nature was. I just worried that the experience made me gay.

The Sage of Main Street
03-31-2014, 10:05 AM
Even crazy ass Sage watched the video.

I watched it while munching from a bowl of insects and having ravi and junie whip me mercilessly. It felt good.

The Sage of Main Street
03-31-2014, 10:13 AM
Rape is not strictly a male on female phenomena, or even a male on male phenomena. Women rape too. How American culture views female on male rape, like it couldn't possibly be rape because how could he participate otherwise, is very sad. Watch the video. It will touch you. All this self-righteous and self-appointed expertise, and you don't even know that phenomena is plural.

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 10:16 AM

..have you been to therapy?...some things need professional help...just so you can hear it from a professional that, "no, you aren't a bad person for what happened"...

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 10:19 AM
..have you been to therapy?...some things need professional help...just so you can hear it from a professional that, "no, you aren't a bad person for what happened"...

Yes, I have been. And you're right, it helped immensely. I still go on occasion, though now I use it to keep me sane across the board and not just on that issue.

The Sage of Main Street
03-31-2014, 10:19 AM

The "victim" is an actor. The script is not taken from anyone's real experience. It's all the Gender Agenda.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 10:23 AM
The "victim" is an actor. The script is not taken from anyone's real experience. It's all the Gender Agenda.

1 in 75 men are raped. I really don't see what you're trying to accomplish by belittling the victim in the video.

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 10:31 AM
1 in 75 men are raped. I really don't see what you're trying to accomplish by belittling the victim in the video.

...I think my wife needs to see these numbers...just for argument sake...

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 10:36 AM
...I think my wife needs to see these numbers...just for argument sake...

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/24132-Against-His-Will-The-Reality-of-Male-Rape

It's actually probably higher, given the stigma against reporting it.

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 10:42 AM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/24132-Against-His-Will-The-Reality-of-Male-Rape

It's actually probably higher, given the stigma against reporting it.

...I will swear on a stack of bibles that I won't tell a soul...

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 10:46 AM
...I will swear on a stack of bibles that I won't tell a soul...

About what?

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 10:47 AM
About what?

...green eggs and ham...

EDIT IN: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaktBxIbqS8

The Sage of Main Street
03-31-2014, 10:49 AM
@Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) likes you just because you're a Marine, which I think is bollocks.

Fighter by day
Lover by night
Drunkard by choice
Marine by mistake

The Sage of Main Street
03-31-2014, 11:12 AM

I'm showing how easy it is to be fooled by a puppet show if you're in the unisex cult. Before he even said a word, the actor's intentional appearance as a loser, complete with missing teeth, gave the game away.

I'll judge by my own experience, and I'll also be the judge if it's anywhere close to a teenage youth being seduced by a full-grown woman. Never having had the guts to kiss any girls, I lucked out with a very beautiful girl my own age, from a different neighborhood. That actually put me up to her level and gave me confidence. After that, I couldn't get every girl I wanted, but I could always get some girl I wanted. Before that, I couldn't even get a girl whom nobody wanted.

junie
03-31-2014, 11:39 AM

who are you to say that? There are many people on here who have been raped or molested who didn't feel that way. Speak for yourself alone. Controversial topics require controversial methods of getting attention. You don't strike me as a "male", so I doubt you can speak for how we feel or how those of us who've been victims of assault should feel on the subject.

You two succeeded only in making this thread about yourselves, which also is telling.

The fact that this topic didn't shift shows the insensitivity on the part of some women in regards to male on male sexual crimes. You seem to believe you are the only ones who may be harmed in this way. You've discounted his personal experience, placed doubt upon him with your "alleged" comment.

In short, Junie, you have done to him what so many men have done to women in the past.

Shame on you.

:rollseyes: no shame on you for always trying to shame people. speak for YOURself.

i'm not at all ashamed of what i've posted, no matter how you want to characterize things.

now you even laughably compare posts to the act of rape itself. tell it to someone who buys your victim act.

not everyone views a thread title like that and clicks on the link to see what's next. true story.

turning threads into attacking or 'shaming' other posters is what you grandstanding creeps do best. bravo.

Ravi
03-31-2014, 11:40 AM
I'm showing how easy it is to be fooled by a puppet show if you're in the unisex cult. Before he even said a word, the actor's intentional appearance as a loser, complete with missing teeth, gave the game away.

I'll judge by my own experience, and I'll also be the judge if it's anywhere close to a teenage youth being seduced by a full-grown woman. Never having had the guts to kiss any girls, I lucked out with a very beautiful girl my own age, from a different neighborhood. That actually put me up to her level and gave me confidence. After that, I couldn't get every girl I wanted, but I could always get some girl I wanted. Before that, I couldn't even get a girl whom nobody wanted.

so you think the video in the OP was fake?

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 11:43 AM
:rollseyes: no shame on you for always trying to shame people. speak for YOURself.

i'm not at all ashamed of what i've posted, no matter how you want to characterize things.

now you even laughably compare posts to the act of rape itself. tell it to someone who buys your victim act.

not everyone views a thread title like that and clicks on the link to see what's next. true story.

turning threads into attacking or 'shaming' other posters is what you grandstanding creeps do best. bravo.

Not working. You know you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Do keep railing away. I remain unaffected. You were flat out wrong.

junie
03-31-2014, 11:46 AM

another day, another victim pose. but whatchagonna do...?

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 11:48 AM
another day, another victim pose. but whatchagonna do...?

Let us all image had Adelaide, Polly, or Chloe presented this thread and a male had said the above^.

Captain Obvious
03-31-2014, 11:50 AM
Let us all image had Adelaide, Polly, or Chloe presented this thread and a male had said the above^.

It's basically happened already.

junie
03-31-2014, 11:52 AM

posts are not acts of rape. :rollseyes:

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 11:52 AM
It's basically happened already.

And I'm sure the males were appropriately called out for their callousness. The irony is the "alleged rape" and doubt words used in reference to Green Arrow. Were it a female and a male said "your alleged rape" all Hell would have been unleashed.

Captain Obvious
03-31-2014, 11:53 AM
And I'm sure the males were appropriately called out for their callousness. The irony is the "alleged rape" and doubt words used in reference to Green Arrow. Were it a female and a male said "your alleged rape" all Hell would have been unleashed.

Kinda, maybe not the way you think though.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 11:54 AM
posts are not acts of rape. :rollseyes:

Where I did I say your post was an act of rape? I said that your condemnation of Green Arrow and yours and Ravi's doubt and "alleged rape" comments were shite.

Basic human empathy even for your enemies ought to have kicked in.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 11:55 AM
Kinda, maybe not the way you think though.

Then there were no real men among those on the forum, or humans for that matter.

Ravi
03-31-2014, 11:59 AM
Where I did I say your post was an act of rape? I said that your condemnation of Green Arrow and yours and Ravi's doubt and "alleged rape" comments were shite.

What are you talking about? No one questioned GA's history.

Now that I've watched the video though, I would like to know who that guy is, and who produced it. The phrase, "it's horrible when it happens to women but..." makes it sound like a made up agenda whore piece. Like the bozo last month having a fit that there was an International Women's Day or the jokers that meltdown over breast cancer awareness month.

Rape is wrong no matter what the gender and this guy made a point with that comment that didn't need to be made.

Mister D
03-31-2014, 12:01 PM
Just close the fucking thread. @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) @Adelaide (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=473) Codename Section @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868)

Ravi
03-31-2014, 12:02 PM
Just close the fucking thread. @Peter1469 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=10) @Adelaide (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=473) @Codename Section (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=866) @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868)
Yes, mom.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 12:04 PM

No?

^^Highly insensitive and showing that yes, history was questioned.

right right right, only the people you like deserve the benefit of the doubt. ...OF COURSE anyone being raped is an awful thing and i sympathize with those for whom it is true. you'd think a rape victim would have been more sensitive than to post such a headline...

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 12:05 PM
The thread should not have been closed, the trolls should have been thrown out.

Mister D
03-31-2014, 12:08 PM

Yeah, but at this point? 'My friend right or wrong' has been taken to a whole new level. Just put an end to this.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 12:09 PM

One of the down sides to being a mod is that we can't protect our own threads. It would make us look like we're trying to control the discussion. Which, incidentally, I agree with.

It does suck though, when you try to have a meaningful discussion and the same two people who can always be counted on to derail a thread show up to trash it.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 12:11 PM

Now that I've watched the video though, I would like to know who that guy is, and who produced it. The phrase, "it's horrible when it happens to women but..." makes it sound like a made up agenda whore piece. Like the bozo last month having a fit that there was an International Women's Day or the jokers that meltdown over breast cancer awareness month.

Rape is wrong no matter what the gender and this guy made a point with that comment that didn't need to be made.

The point did need to be made, actually. From 1927 up until I believe the 1990s, the legal definition of rape was exclusively female in wording. As a culture, we look at rape as something that happens only to females. His point, which is extremely important, is that men can be and are rape victims, too.

Alyosha
03-31-2014, 12:16 PM

Experiencers are allowed to manifest their feelings however they feel is necessary. To be a victim, to be harmed in that way, brings forth many conflicting and volatile emotions. I can no more discuss how that man felt to be raped than he can discuss how it was for me.

There is rage and there will be un-PC feelings.

This idea that even when you are the injured party you must conform to how other wish you to express those feelings is another form of abuse.

You aren't the person to tell him how he needed to phrase it. I've had this same discussion with Mister D and XL--XL being a very good friend, and we don't agree on this topic. I'm not the hypocrite to point out that this is a unique violation and crime, and that will produce unique feelings and words.

The Xl
03-31-2014, 12:34 PM

You're welcome. You deserved it.

Ravi
03-31-2014, 12:34 PM
Experiencers are allowed to manifest their feelings however they feel is necessary. To be a victim, to be harmed in that way, brings forth many conflicting and volatile emotions. I can no more discuss how that man felt to be raped than he can discuss how it was for me.

There is rage and there will be un-PC feelings.

This idea that even when you are the injured party you must conform to how other wish you to express those feelings is another form of abuse.

You aren't the person to tell him how he needed to phrase it. I've had this same discussion with Mister D and XL--XL being a very good friend, and we don't agree on this topic. I'm not the hypocrite to point out that this is a unique violation and crime, and that will produce unique feelings and words.

Sorry. You don't fucking use women as political tools to make a point.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 12:38 PM

Nobody has, but something tells me you're going to keep riding on this point and then get junie to rush in and help again.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 12:39 PM

You're scrambling again to find some way of making your earlier anger seem justified. Not working.

For example, your posit of women as political tool. Where did he use women as a political tool? Saying that one group receives more sympathy is true. Indicating differences is a way of bringing the subject to the viewer in a way that they will understand. You have allowed this in minority issues, without trouble.

junie
03-31-2014, 12:46 PM

i don't think in terms of 'enemies' or 'allies' but thanks for admitting your own motivations...

y'all seek to shame your enemies, belittle them, call them classless, call their character into question, pile-on when the gang's all here!

God forbid greenie take responsibility for intentionally offending the sensibility of others.

i was posting with polly in her gamer thread when i saw him post that title and i cringed FOR HER SAKE.

go read adelaide's post and see she admits to having the same reaction.

you'd think a rape victim would be more sensitive, so be sure to put that up for discussion in your other thread.

take a poll who thinks adelaide or polly or any female rape victim would ever post such an insensitive thread title here.

oh of course mister self proclaimed green arrow super hero of justice can't admit to his own motivations.

he hides behind the youtube title as if he couldn't have fostered a better thread discussion by approaching the thread title and OP differently.

HILARIOUS hee hee hee as his pals sat poised all day waiting for reactions...like the good little trolls they are.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 12:47 PM
i don't think in terms of 'enemies' or 'allies' but thanks for admitting your own motivations...

y'all seek to shame your enemies, belittle them, call them classless, call their character into question, pile-on when the gang's all here!

God forbid Greenie take responsibility for intentionally offending the sensibility of others.

i was posting with polly in her gamer thread when i saw him post that title and i cringed FOR HER SAKE.

you'd think a rape victim would be more sensitive, so be sure to put that up for discussion in your other thread.

take a poll who thinks adelaide or polly or any female rape victim would ever post such an insensitive thread title here.

oh of course mister self proclaimed green arrow super hero of justice can't admit to his own motivations.

he hides behind the youtube title as if he couldn't have fostered a better thread discussion by approaching the thread title and OP differently.

HILARIOUS hee hee hee as his pals sat poised all day waiting for reactions...like the good little trolls they are.

I think it's clear who the trolls are, but do continue with your persecution complex. It's cute.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 12:55 PM

My motivations? You've done naught but criticise Green Arrow in every thread. Whilst I may criticise Ravi's posts, I'm also like to "Thank" her where due.

I suggest that you query your own motivations before pointing elsewhere.

Seek? No. I flat out told you that you should be ashamed of your behaviour.

God forbid greenie take responsibility for intentionally offending the sensibility of others.

He offended no one. You're not a male victim of rape. You've no idea. This is some flat cheek to actually try to take your own rotten behaviour and turn it around on someone who was attempting to show rape from the male POV.

Where is your cringe for Green Arrow? Where is your cringe for Alyosha or Adelaide? Where is your cringe for me? Fact is, this is just rubbish. You made a poor assumption and then, unlike Adelaide, jumped into post rather than review the reality.

And did she, a female rape victim, leap upon Green Arrow? No.

Why? What makes it insensitive?

And females and males are different, are we not?

This is just sad. Please return to the cave from whence you came.

junie
03-31-2014, 12:57 PM
Why-Rape-Is-Sincerely-Hilarious

:angel:

I just think it's odd.

:angel:

^ THAT was a sick swipe, bub.

and it is you and your pals who speak in terms of enemies and vendettas...

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 12:58 PM
junie

do stop. You're acting foolish and irresponsible.

junie
03-31-2014, 01:00 PM
i'm sure you'd feel more comfortable if we'd just sit back and take the abuse. tough.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 01:01 PM
i'm sure you'd feel more comfortable if we'd just sit back and take the abuse. tough.

Abuse? How old are you, five?

The Xl
03-31-2014, 01:02 PM

Nope, she's over 25 with a developed frontal cortex.

Sorry, I had to.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 01:04 PM
Nope, she's over 25 with a developed frontal cortex.

Sorry, I had to.

Not gonna lie, I laughed :tongue:

Mister D
03-31-2014, 01:05 PM

This really is incredible.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 01:07 PM

Abuse? This thread is about rape and you have the cheek, the absolute cheek to say such a thing! No shame, absolutely no shame.

Bob
03-31-2014, 01:12 PM

I have to ask.

Forum, has Ravi used women as political tools to make a point?

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 01:20 PM
I have to ask.

I don't know, I generally ignore the posts of troglodytes like her, junie, Libhater, Rebel Son, Cigar, exotix, Sage, and Ivan.

The Xl
03-31-2014, 01:22 PM
I don't know, I generally ignore the posts of troglodytes like her, junie, Libhater, Rebel Son, Cigar, exotix, Sage, and Ivan.

Dude, they're way older than you are and have developed brains, whereas yours is still an unfinished product. You should absorb every ounce of wisdom these intellectual titans have to offer.

I'm sorry, I had to. I'm just yanking your chain at this point,(no romo) I'll stop now.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 01:23 PM
I have to ask.

In this thread she has used them as an excuse to criticise Green Arrow, however. She and her mate have used the rape experiences of Alyosha, Adelaide, and Polly as fodder for the faux outrage shown over what ended up being nothing.

Men can be raped and assaulted and that is what this thread was about, the way men feel compared to women and how rape is treated differently when it comes to women. No one laughs when women are raped but male rape? It's fodder for humour.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 01:29 PM
In this thread she has used them as an excuse to criticise Green Arrow, however. She and her mate have used the rape experiences of Alyosha, Adelaide, and Polly as fodder for the faux outrage shown over what ended up being nothing.

Men can be raped and assaulted and that is what this thread was about, the way men feel compared to women and how rape is treated differently when it comes to women. No one laughs when women are raped but male rape? It's fodder for humour.

Ironically, Ravi and junie proved the OP to be correct.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 01:33 PM
And it is telling that she thought of Polly and Adelaide, and fuck all to the rest of the people who are victims of sexual assault, thus proving only women ought to receive sympathy (and women she likes, since I noted she left Alyosha off the list of people that deserve sensitivity).

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 01:34 PM
And it is telling that she thought of Polly and Adelaide, and fuck all to the rest of the people who are victims of sexual assault, thus proving only women ought to receive sympathy (and women she likes, since I noted she left Alyosha off the list of people that deserve sensitivity).

She also apparently ignored the fact that Adelaide was not offended and agreed with the point in the video.

Kabuki Joe
03-31-2014, 01:37 PM

...ok, I can understand libhater, he's good at pushing all the right buttons, but not sage...sage has some theories that are very intriguing...unorthodox but not untrue...

Ravi
03-31-2014, 01:43 PM

It's sad to see you lie.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 01:48 PM
It's sad to see you lie.

Perhaps, you should start reading posts before commenting. Try Junie's before you call it a "lie".

Tara!

junie
03-31-2014, 01:55 PM
It's sad to see you lie.

yet not at all surprising...

Captain Obvious
03-31-2014, 02:08 PM
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x314/woody4_2007/train_wreck.jpg

junie
03-31-2014, 02:11 PM
Ironically, Ravi and junie proved the OP to be correct.

only in your imagination, as usual...

people who cringe at such a thread title are showing sensitivity to rape victims...

your attempt to twist it any other way is one big fail.

don't expect kid gloves when you pounce to impugn the integrity of good people.

Paperback Writer
03-31-2014, 02:19 PM

people who cringe at such a thread title are showing sensitivity to rape victims...

The thread title and point was to make people cringe. It's provocative. What it was supposed to do was engage and hopefully people would comment after listening and understanding his POV.

Instead of asking questions, especially after post #3 established GA as a rape victim, you both came in accusatory and rank. That is not intellectualism or honest debate.

Now, begone with this victim attitude.

junie
03-31-2014, 02:36 PM
i'm not the one acting persecuted.

pity he got the response he provoked...reaction to the title without any desire to read further.

of course you were all too eager to point fingers and attack.

so deep and meaningful to grandstand how no one cares about rape victims.

oh what a stupid heartless bitch i must be. :rollseyes:

Ravi
03-31-2014, 02:42 PM
So, I went to youtube to see who posted this video. Here's what it says:

Warning: There will be triggers for some viewers but, if you watch, please watch the whole thing before passing judgment.

Written and Performed by Andrew Bailey
Camera: Justin Carter

This is the recording of a monologue originally performed at the Atomic Vaudeville Cabaret in June of 2012.
www.baileylaughs.com
atomicvaudeville.wix.com/atomic-vaudevil*le

Category Comedy (https://www.youtube.com/comedy)

Fuck a duck.

Bob

If the woman outweighs the man and or is stronger than him, she can rape him. His trouble is the hard on. It is believed that it means he wants sex. But nature does that, not desire on his part.

She also may be a figure of authority over him.

I suspect Ravi has often used women as her tools to make her points.

Green Arrow

Every rape victim in this thread (and there were at least four - myself, Paperback, Alyosha, and Adelaide) watched the video and found its message meaningful and on point. So far, it's only been you, Ravi, and sky dancer that refused to go further, and sky dancer was respectful enough to leave the thread after posting once that the title was unacceptable.

So you can keep crying sensitivity to rape victims, but so far we're all unanimous that it was a good video.

Green Arrow
03-31-2014, 02:43 PM

Fuck a duck.

What's your point?

Bob
03-31-2014, 02:45 PM

Fuck a duck.

I am calling you for a fowl.

Ravi
03-31-2014, 02:45 PM
What's your point?
You've posted a video that was done as comedy. Comedy. Making fun of male rape victims.

There's no words for your blatant BS.

Cthulhu
03-31-2014, 02:46 PM

You want others to apologize to you, for your acts of ignorance?

Nobody made you click the link, nor read the posts, and it is painfully clear you didn't bother to watch the 2 minute video before the bile began flowing from your keyboard.

You amaze me sometimes.

And I'm a relatively heartless bastard about most things.

Really? Since when? Or did you become a libertarian or anarchist on the sly all the sudden?