Conley
07-26-2011, 09:19 PM
Good to see ya!

;D

wingrider
07-26-2011, 11:33 PM
I heard that MMC was driving down the road and got pulled over by da police

the officer ask him if MMC had seen the red light

and MMC said Hell man I didn't even see the house..

another time MMc got pulled over and the cop said
have you been drinking your eyes are red?

and MMC being the quick thinker that he is said.

Have you been eating doughnuts your eyes are glazed..?

Ba DA Bing

MMC
07-27-2011, 12:11 AM
Alright CL.....wassssssssssssssssup! :D

:D LoVE.....I have actually used that one before with the cops and the donuts. Althought it was more like.....your eyes sure do look red, and I was like......so, your eyes looked glazed. What you, been eatin donuts? Let me Guess LongJohns >:D

wingrider
07-27-2011, 12:55 AM

:D LoVE.....I have actually used that one before with the cops and the donuts. Althought it was more like.....your eyes sure do look red, and I was like......so, your eyes looked glazed. What you, been eatin donuts? Let me Guess LongJohns >:D

LMAO way to go MMC

MMC
07-27-2011, 01:01 AM

LMAO way to go MMC

Yeah.....he didnt like that. So I had to sit there for 40 minutes why he ran background checks, while quetioning me about any gang tattooes I had. Then the Military record pops up and it's Mr. Officer then becomes Friendly. :D

Conley
07-27-2011, 08:50 AM

LMAO way to go MMC

Yeah.....he didnt like that. So I had to sit there for 40 minutes why he ran background checks, while quetioning me about any gang tattooes I had. Then the Military record pops up and it's Mr. Officer then becomes Friendly. :D

Hahah you guys have bigger balls than me.

MMC I started this thread, but by the time your slow ass got around to posting in it I had already passed out >:D :D